Post pics that give you hope

Hope pictures

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RW7C5uHA_DI
issoutv.com/view.php?v=590722281444b
ippr.org/files/ecomm/files/britains_migrants.pdf?noredirect=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes, balding does give me lots of hope for the future.

didn`t know Prince George was blonde

There is no hope for you, white bois

fuck you

Come up with something new

Fuck off you stupid Portuguese cunt you're not even English.
I hope that Corbyn is elected and the royal family are fucking abolished.
That we go full on French Revolution on the nobility.
Sell off all of their property and have egalitarianism at last in Britain.
That's what that picture symbolises for me.

The kids are cute though.

I thought.. I thought we were greatest allies

>I hope Corbyn gets elected

kys nigger

This poster is to be dragged outside and shot.

fuck off paki.

2 youtu.be/RW7C5uHA_DI

Don't listen to him m80. He is clearly not one of us

God save the queen

>Portuguese cunt you're not even English

Wow, no shit Sherlock, maybe given the vague title he wasn't really making a specific commentary on English royalty/aristocracy?

Given the other bullshit following that I'm guessing this is just a game of "spot the shill" on very easy mode. Only question left in my mind is SJW or kike infiltrator?

>mfw Elon Musk is doing the space shit to hide the fact that he is genociding niggers in South Africa

remember

Yeah my taxes are going to feed those kids

Honestly, I would consider myself to be pro-monarchy, but only when the monarchy actually does shit. This current "monarchy" is just silver-spooned toffs consuming our money. If they actually ruled, it would be much different, but they're just useless leeches right now.

What has he done to honour his name? To show his glory? To prove he should be king? He might as well be one of us shitposters

They're both bleeding heart starry eyed liberals

restoration imminent

You call that an empire?
Step it up faggot

t. clueless rube

t. clueless rube

>island nations

how pathetic can you get lmao

We aren't.
The Portuguese are like the worst immigrants.
They don't tend to work and claim a lot of welfare.
I mean I'm a liberal so I like immigration and I don't care if people come from Europe and claim welfare, but there are immigrant groups who tend to contribute... Poles and Indians, and those who tend to take, Portuguese and Pakistanis.
There was a show on channel 4 about it....

I'll care when you actually live in Britain.

I'm not a peasant from some crap little town north of Edgware Road so I don't really care if you call me a paki.

issoutv.com/view.php?v=590722281444b

How can white dogs even compete????

Yea I don't blame you on that, we're not sending our best, what's the name of the show? How many portuguese are there?

adversity helped him so much
look at the glowing welfare queen he is, now...

Portuguese...

You're not the GREATEST...
But you're the oldest and dearest friend.
Like that kid you've known since school who is quite funny but always skims on buying rounds or paying up.

Stop sucking anglo cock. You are a fucking disgrace, never trust little beady eyed swine anglos. Have some dignity or abandon your portuguese heritage.

Well, u never learn. God save the queeNO. Les das la mano y te cogen el brazo, le das la espalda y te meten una puñalá. Vosotros mismos.

I don't remember the show.

ippr.org/files/ecomm/files/britains_migrants.pdf?noredirect=1

Table 5.1. Employment status of working-age population by country of birth, excluding full-time students, 2005/06 (ranked by employment rate)

Rank
Country of birth
Employed
Unemployed
Inactive
Australia
France
Canada
Poland
Zimbabwe
Philippines
South Africa
USA
Ghana
UK
Uganda
Kenya
Nigeria
Italy
Sri Lanka
Republic of Ireland
India
Portugal
China
Jamaica
Cyprus
Iran
Pakistan
Bangladesh
Turkey
Somalia

So Elon created his own school to make kids suffer more?

Basically the higher up on the table the "better" the immigrants are for the economy
I didn't realise Africans were so high up economically

Muh dick....

its p sad that the commonwealth will leave before Prince George becomes king and that the UK will most likely dissolve waith England becoming 40% nigger/paki/mudslime/pajeet/polish.
>my money
>muh hard-earned taxes
t. labouring class

I will forever be a monarchist

>yfw you find out monaco is in Europe

shut up, moor

DAILY REMINDER THAT REPUBLICANS ARE AUTISTIC PARLIAMENTARIANS WHO WOULD RATHER BE RULED BY LAWYER KIKES THAN BY THE DIVINE RIGHT OF KINGS WHO ARE THE LIVING EMBODIMENT OF THE DEMOS AND OF TRADITION.

IF YOU HATE THE QUEEN, FUCK OFF TO FRANCE OR THE USA WHERE YOU CAN WORSHIP NIGGERS, CELEBRITIES AND BANKERS IN THEIR STEAD.

I've met some Portuguese that work there and I can tell you, they're a disgrace. You are absolutely right. They behave like gypsies.

I grew up a 15 minute walk, possibly 10 from Buckingham Palace.
I went to school with lords.
I spent the weekend in the countryside being surrounded by people who actually have dinners in palaces.

The only people who are royalists are incredibly stupid upper class people.
Or the uneducated peasant class.

Take your pick.

lol what is this picture from

You're just an ambitious pretender a la Macbeth. Deal with the fact that you'll never be king and lack an understanding of where power comes from (it's not from the people btw, dumb Americans). Without the Monarch, there is no aesthetic theory, no tradition, no rebuke to secularism and no argument against massive demographic transformational immigration.

The Half-Blood Prince and Princess.

A constitutionally limited monarchy reigns in the worst failings of democracy. Parliament will generally not be allowed to undermine itself and allow the election of a dictator, which is a very historically real consideration. That alone is worth the price of admission.

Paki filth or retarded child spotted.

If you were to lose both legs in a freak but ironic guillotine accident i doubt you could be as salty as you are right now.

Probably hitchens debating another braindead muslim or leftie.

Fucking boot australian!
Anyone know slurs for new zaelanders?

kek