MODS are censoring threads that don't worship trump

MODS are censoring threads that don't worship trump.

GOOD JOB becoming reddit.

Thread continued.

TRUMP FORCED TO ACCEPT DEMOCRAT KEKING AFTER FUNDING PLANNED PARENTHOOD AND SANCTUARY CITIES.

>*breathes in*
Maybe you shouldn't post like a fucking four-year-old this time.

Trump is jeb! now

I actually was wondering why the thread was deleted. It was political and had to do with the fucking budget.

You're lucky that you didn't get banned after posting like a Share Blue/CTR shill. You literally copied one of their templates.

Mods doing their jobs deleting shareblue threads?

Op you forgot your link, www.shareblue.com

You fuckers need to fuck off now.

You and all your shill friends are gonna be banned.

>obvious shill thread and obvious b8 gets deleted
>it's obvious propaganda
>this is a bad thing
>oy vey!!!

KYS

watch Sup Forums start pretending like they never supported Trump in the first place

>Critical of Trump
>Its a shill

KYS

>inb4 everything i don't like is a shill.

Maybe if you niggers from Shariablue didn't post the same weak ass images using the same shill arguments you might get discussion. Oh wait, I cant even call you shill because youll say I'm t_d. Seriously, yall are so obvious because Trump plays on your minds so hard so post about him every 5 seconds fucking faggots.

stop making threads with no substance then

Ha ha typical reply

Its obvious shilling fag

>inb4 called butthurt or d_t

It's almost like Sup Forums is comprised of individuals with differing opinions.

>I'm a rational person, so if you disagree with me, you must necessarily be irrational. Or better yet, paid! I am oppressed by your conspiracy, while true American Patriots support the god emperor!

Yup, same Shariablue poster from the last fucking thread. Have your purty little images ready to go. and like the nerd virgins you are you make a new "uuuhhh hate muhhh drumpf...how yuhhh like drumpfff now pol?" thread every 2 minutes. Dom't worry, all of pol knows its still you fags.

Because it had nothing to do with actual discussion you were just shit posting. I reported the thread.

Next time go ahead and form a an actual discussion you idiot.

Yep, still same exact weak arguments in every one of these threads you all create. For people that hate Trump so much yall sure spend a fuckload of time creating new threads and replying about him. Yall ride his dick more than Brocks

wow op picture sure is a rational person, spammed the same shit over and over

>defending shilling

Neck yourself

1488d chess dum goyim. praise the god-emperor!

'no'

Yeah post this shit way more often, I was unaware.

We need to protect the newfags.

>MODS are censoring threads that don't worship trump.
About time.

And yet the Russian shill threads don't get deleted.

good. fuck you.

This one is Shariablue They use it for when people start calling them out. Then they use the same weak comebacks when called out. Either call you shill. Post that pic. Say "Oh yeah if you have a differing opinion your a shill.". Call you t_d,

Pretty simple though, these lame faggots keep creating threads about Trump for people that have no agenda. And these same fags keep posting the same tired comebacks.

WAAAAAA THESE EVIL POLACKS KEEP CRITISIZING TRUMP WAAAAAA

KIKES BTFO

>yall sure spend a fuckload of time creating new threads and replying about him. Yall ride his dick more than Brocks

Its almost like Sup Forums does not judge a man by his deeds.
Its almost like Sup Forums is blindly following certain ideology.

also my captcha is disabled president
HOO LEE FUK

>Totally not a shill goy
>We just like to post the same shit over and over and over
>Totally not shilling goy.
>it's a super rational discussion goy.

KYS

Who are the fools who haven't seen through trump?
Didn't know they still existed. Evidence is overwhelming

His daughter is a Jew, her husband is a Jew, he's extremely pro-Israel, his cabinet is filled with Kikes, Neo-Cons and good goys and yet people still rally to his banner. Plebbit really did take over.

>Yelling for MODs to carve our a safe space
>Complains POL is becoming reddit
>Repeatedly uses obvious shill templates.

kys OP. Didnt you learn anything in the memewar?

Exactly. And who'd support him in face of the evidence unless they were being paid

Maybe people call you T_D because you speak like one? You must've missed the part where we don't 100% follow any person and that we allow multiple opinions here. Scary, isn't it. Someone dares to say something bad about Trump. Just horrifying. Oh but I'm horrible shareblue shill now because I don't go with reddit mindset.

>low effort thread
>gets deleted
par for the course, it's not "censorship"

>breathes in meme
It was a shitpost thread, probably 1 post by the ID too.

Lmao, no one gives a fuck whether you like him or not you Finish cunt. The point is for people who dont like him you shills sure follow each other around creating new anti Trump threads every 2 minutes then suck each others cocks inside every one of them.

Like, I don't like certain politicians or Presidents of other countries so I dont even click on their threads, But you niggers are in every one of them sucking each others dicks with the same weak images and comments straight out of Shariablue playbook.