How many levels of conspiracy theory are you on right now, Sup Forums?

How many levels of conspiracy theory are you on right now, Sup Forums?

I'm at the "Hitler was a Jewish plant so that the Jews could pull the Holocaust card for the next century and concentration camps were just a way of avoiding Jewish deaths in the war and bombing campaigns by putting them in isolated areas that wouldn't be attacked" stage

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BJGViepwaKo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, you're on "SHILL ON Sup Forums for sheckles" level.
>KIKE

>NEVER FORGET THE PHRASE "CONSPIRACY THEORY" WAS COINED BY THE JEWS TO STOP DISCUSSION ON THE JFK ASSASINATION

of course he was a jewish plant

does hitler look aryan to you?

actually makes a lot of sense...

i'm at "terrorism is a psyop campaign to make the west ok with the genocide that needs to happen in the middle east to ensure Western hegemony for the next 100 years vis a vis oil / energy security- we're desperately running out of oil, but every possible measure is being taken to conceal that fact, hence why gas prices are actually pretty low in America right now"

hell of a ride, innit?

How is this shilling? You all keep telling me that the holocaust never happened anyway.

U wot m8?

Hitler was a bastard. His mother was married to her own fucking uncle, so she chose to be impregnated by her rich Jewish boss. This secret heritage helped Hitler a lot when he started publishing, lots of funds from questionable individuals. All the party leaders knew this. The CIA documented this.

Hitler was not planted by the jews..he was the only one who stood up to them thats why the whole world hated him, the rest WAS controlled by the jewish freemasons

I'm at the new world order in Europe, with the EU and Merkel, but not at the illuminati.

>Believing that the Jews would let anyone that doesn't work for them come to power
I remember when I was as naive as you.

This

/thread

I can't believe its butter
Has actual butter in it.
I can't prove it cause the dairy jews hide their evidence to well.

>implying the jews are all powerful
they're just fucking lucky dude

The Jews do what they do because they're trying to create an ethnoplanet full of Jews.

im on the "9/11 was actually an inside job and the CIA and bush knew about it"

and the "the united states and UK secretly backed israel in the arab-israeli wars to ensure their victory"

He looks like Kushner obv.

>>implying the jews are all powerful
>Implying they're not
If you like the ideas and the character of Hitler, it's perfectly fine. Just realize that he and his campaign was likely just one big falseflag. The ultimate "Whatcha doin' rabbi?", if you will.

Yeah youre a fucking idiot who is following red herring. Hitler was genuine, Jews lied about the Holocaust though and had it planned.

The
>Hitler was a Rothschild bastard goy!
meme. Get lost Kike.

Honestly within the realm of possibility, but I'm still on Jewish revisionist history exaggerated death count, fabricated, staged, and edited photos and forced a narrative into school and pop culture.

the soviet union staged its destruction to weaken the western and american forces to withdraw from europe.
the eu is a russian invention and will unite with russia at some point as the bigger ussr.

JIDF detected
>"0.05 shekels have been deposited into your account"

im up to the bit where u realise you are the one tru god and begin using your charismatic charm and property to plan the final ascension

I'm on the border of the simulated reality stage

without a doubt this shit is a simulation.
ghosts, deja vu, aliens, past life memories, quantum mechanics
all products of a super doper computer in a lab somewhere

Im on "phoebe is in a mental hospital and all the characters of Friends are just her multiple personalities"

weve been worshiping satan for 2000 years its worse than you can ever imagine

Honestly the only good reason I've heard to start watching "Friends."

Hitler was jew and everyone who disagree is filthy kike.There is a lot of evidence.

Hitler didnt exist

Hadn't even considered that. Pretty good.

This... Ill add that every country we bomb to oblivion is simply a bargaining chip with OPEC to destabilize Europe so that the US and Saudi's can eventually join up and topple the world.

The first phase is almost complete. The next will be "accidents" at leading science labs around the world to ensure that we as a planet rely on oil by any means necessary so both big oil control governments (USA AND SAUDI) can continue to profit.

youtube.com/watch?v=BJGViepwaKo

P Diddy killed both 2pac and Biggie Smalls stage

Easily debunkable given that Puffy isn't a real nigga

What are niggas for hire!?

The next stage is to realize he was a rothschild genetically and trained at tavistock england and was an MI5 agent

its deeper than that OP, you are right but hitler wasnt just a jewish plant, germans and jews are two sides of the same coin and work in unison to achieve their goals, even when "opposing" eachother

That's enough Sup Forums for tonight

Except that Israel won those on its own, and the Americans interfered most of the time, and the Arabs are shit soldiers

That... actually makes sense. That shitty "When you ruin Europe for the third time in 100 years" meme actually makes a lot of sense now.

>falling for this obvious bait post

Like moths attracted to flame.

nupol is so retarded

Yes he does

>amerifats cant accept that they were wrong in a war

Thats like babies first retarded conspiracy OP, lurk moar.

The global jewish conspiracy is the highest level of global ordinance that is or ever will be, but is actually really non-effective and the world simply runs for the most part on base chaos. Most Jews have no part or even no awareness and if they fall in line with what the established order wants, it's mostly literal coincidence.

There was a thread on this last night. We determined that Hitler was actually Jesus who sacrificed himself to save the Jews.