It's happening folks, Japan issues first military combat orders since WW2

Also the Japanese defense minister is a CUTE AAAA CUTE!!

Other urls found in this thread:

japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/04/30/national/politics-diplomacy/msdf-vessel-sent-guard-u-s-ship-first-time-peacetime/
japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/08/03/national/politics-diplomacy/abes-defense-minister-pick-sparks-concern-relations-south-korea/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>You lost so many Alphas in WW2.
>That you end up with a women defense minister and a million of bets who fap to 2D waifu.

May 13th WW3?

>female defense minister

Umm we dont need protection sweetie. Get back to making anime

it's real
japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/04/30/national/politics-diplomacy/msdf-vessel-sent-guard-u-s-ship-first-time-peacetime/

>Inada
>cute
You can have her desu

DEUS BULGE!

Yes. Female defense minister.
japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/08/03/national/politics-diplomacy/abes-defense-minister-pick-sparks-concern-relations-south-korea/

>tfw no nationalistic waifu that wants nothing less than second nanking

>tfw your defense minister will never be a MILF

It hurts to live.

>female defense minister
Tojo is rolling in his grave. Fuck this gay earth.

FPBP

fucking faggot

I hope North Korea wins desu

Look at that walk. Look at that pose. No projection of power in the slightest. What a fucking joke. Women were a mistake.

At least your president will be a MILF. Wait never mind, you will never uncuck your shitty country. Enjoy your granny chaser.

>Order to protect US ships
We ride together, we die together, bad goys for life. You mah nigga Japan.

So why is it happening?

don't need that shit if you a CUTE

Japan is trying to uncuck itself for the first time since WWII. That includes doing a show of power with their navy. Hopefully it will lead to them building legitimate aircraft carriers at some point.

>Nationalistic defense minister
oy vey

It's not like ministers actually do anything in regards to running their departments.

Does anyone else notice was the Japanese carrier doesn't have?

If they deploy a gundamn nk is fucked

Yup

>Americans think Ministers and Secrataries do anything other than politically grandstand and claim the successes of their underlings.

Why am I not surprised?

>Hopefully it will lead to them building legitimate aircraft carriers at some point.
>implying America will let their bitch expand it's force.

If you're referring to a way to launch planes, it's because they agreed to forego that capability under the treaty. That will be changing before too long and we may once again see a full fledged naval force. I vote that happens soon and we can close down Okinawa. Let the dog of the chain and allow Japan to teach China how to respect shipping lanes.

>gets nuked twice
>ordered to protect the guy who nuked you

That's the plan. They aren't our bitch. They are our ally and given what happens when you let Japan go war mad, it was probably a smart choice for the last 60-70 years.

Dude they've been wanting Japan to expand it's military since the 80s, it's not like they're going to go all BANZAI on us again. Pretty sure there's a quote somewhere from one yank president or another who said that enforcing a pacifist constitution on the Japanese was the 'greatest geopolitical error of the United States since it's creation'.

A

>Last military combat order was to attack U.S. ships
>Next military combat order is to protect U.S. ships

Wew.

>Look at that walk. Look at that pose. No projection of power in the slightest. What a fucking joke. Women were a mistake.
Japanese girls are crazy though, one of my japanese friends was complaining the Tokyo subway stopped briefly because of the NK missile and demanded the pig (she just refers to Un as pig) should be killed and NK wiped out as punishment.

Other times she complains the west is stupid and any reasonable empire would just genocide the entire middle east.

China is America's biggest rival. Everyone else is a joke. Meanwhile, their best buddy on that side of the world, who also happens to be one of the most economically powerful nations in the in the world, with the potential of fielding a significant, advanced army is also hostile to China.

Hmmm

FUCKING

4th
May the 4th be with you

>Launched an attack on sovereign American soil
>Waged a war against most of Asia
>got fucked
>Conditionally surrendered
>Became the third largest economy in the world while working with the US

sounds like a retard desu

nah , sooner.

You realize that the US would be more than happy to see Japan build an actual navy right? Even with the strongest navy in the world hey can't do all the work alone.

i want to cuddle with this cake-san.
I want to be her Shinji and be told to get in the robot.
*:.。.o(≧▽≦)o.。.:*

lol liberal countries are going to get fucked
that's a defense minister

wew
>tfw ywn have a genocidal maniac jap qt3.14 gf

ITS JUST LIKE IN MUH AHNUHMAY!!!!1!!!XD

can someone explain to me why the US and Japan are allies again ?

True with literally every other nation.

She's like maybe a 5 on the milf scale and I legit have Asian facial blindness problems. You really need to up your standards dude.

lol Japan is far from a liberal country though.

I would really like to park my ship in her dock if you know what I mean

>this amount of implication

She sounds amazing! I'm in love. I could take her shooting.

>liberal
real Japanese are some of the most racist fucks you can find, even towards mixed "Japanese"

I want to penetrate Inada-san's defenses.

How's that 60% going for you, Burger?

who cares about the defence minister in a weak country without a military

FUCKING RACE MIXING ON MY Sup Forums!??!!!!!

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Because after a terrible and bloody conflict culminating in the complete destruction of their homeland, the Japanese saw conditional surrender to the US as a way to keep Russia from bull fucking the rest of Asia.

The US protected them from Russian advance once they signed the treaty and then invested a fuck load of resources into rebuilding their nation. They worked with the round eye and under their protection building the third largest economy in the world. Now they have similar interests in Asia and both see China's aggressive naval claims to be an existential threat.

The US has a history of being able to forgive and forget. Hell, look at the living conditions in West Germany when compared to East Germany when the wall was up. People were willing to die trying to flee to the West side. America then pressured until the wall was torn down, the nation was unified and it became one of the most potent economies in Europe.

>weak
user please

No. you guys don't understand what you doing. Once the genie is out of the bottle you can' FOR THE EMPEROR!

>Literally all of the problems we face today are linked to the fall of the Berlin wall.

There would be no refugee crisis if Europe was divided and the USSR was still around.

Even in peace the Germans manage to destroy the world

JAPAN NO!

The empire of the rising sun must stay set till the end of time!

What do most young people think of the Koreans/Chinese?

Don't like them at all.

>Not posting the best version.

>All that intense fighting in the pacific
>Those massive naval battles
>All those warriors between the boats in the island
>Now on the same side
I'm rubbing that lamp as hard as I can homie-san.

In 2013 Shinzo Abe's team got busted giving speeches detailing how to undermine the constitution and rearm by modeling the methodology of the Nazis.

Hitler took power in 1933.

Looks like we're right on schedule for WW3. Two more years until Japan decides to enter China to """""protect""""" it's four or five citizens dumped on some man made islands.

daaam tomomi is kinda hot

btw burn all the burgers

UC WAR NOW!

>Flat deck carrier

Fuck off Argentina. Next time England decides to sail down there we should send a carrier group just to make a point.

>tfw my country wants to get rid of him

That last one has got to be the most miserable looking man I've seen in a long time.

RAMP

Japs are always surprisingly nationalistic.
Even the fucking NEETS.
I saw some Twitch stream of a Japanese woman playing Overwatch, and every match she got into that had Koreans, she'd rant about how much she hates them. Then she'd only speak to them in English, even when they say they know Japanese. Apparently she didn't want to dirty the Japanese language by talking to some Korean.

They've been working on that.

>Taro Aso has done it again. This time, the terminally gaffe-prone deputy prime minister has invoked the ire of a New York City-based Jewish human rights group, the Simon Wiesenthal Center, after suggesting that Japan could learn a thing or two from Nazi Germany when it comes constitutional reform.

>“First, mass media started to make noises about Japan’s proposed reforms, and then China and South Korea followed suit,” Aso said in a speech at a right-leaning think tank on Monday. “The German Weimar Constitution changed, without being noticed, to the Nazi German constitution. Why don’t we learn from their tactics?”

>In response to the inflammatory remarks, the Simon Wiesenthal Center issued a statement on its website calling on Aso to further clarify his comments. The statement reads: “The only lessons on governance that the world should draw from the Nazi Third Reich is how those in positions of power should not behave.”

>Making gaffes on this scale is par for the course for Aso. This January he made headlines for telling Japan’s elderly to “hurry up and die” to lessen the burden on the nation’s overtaxed medical system. Then there were his comment that it was “lucky” a storm ravaged the smaller cities of Anjo and Okazaki, killing two, instead of ravaging more populous Nagoya.

>As far back as 2001, while serving as economy minister, Aso told a group of foreign journalists: “It’s good that foreigners are working in Japan. This may be arbitrary and biased, but a good country is a country where rich Jews would want to live.”

>A list of Aso’s biggest gaffes can be seen here.

It's like flipping a switch with you guys...

That post really rattled my jimbobs...
Nice girl!

> surprisingly
Isolation period. GUNS GUNS GUNS, which were brought by european. WW2. And you still say "surprisingly"? (No, i don't think that it's bad, i just say it's common for them.)

>a good country is a country where rich Jews would want to live
>Jews get upset because he's willing to name them.

please Trump....no more winning. I can't take it anymore.....when you said you would make anime real I thought you were just joking.

shes hot af

Can't believe Japan would even consider this after what Americans did to them

Van Cleef did nothing wrong; fuck Stormwind.

Lol you guys should fuck up china...again.

>Imperial Japan rises again, but this time we fight as brothers, not adversaries.

I... I would like that...

Rare benis :DD

I wanna lick her jap pussy

I want to take off her shoes and smell her MILF feet.

Yeah I would

"Look Dad, I made another 'It's Happening' post lol!"

Wtf I have yellow fever now

I know you have no interaction with women outside of your mum, so trust me when I say a dead serious bitch is as scary as any man

>I'm going to neglect 70 years of history since then
No ones hands were clean in that conflict. The nukes were unnecessary but quite honestly not even that bad compared to the rest of the war. Hell, I think the week before we dropped the nukes (which killed an estimated 70k-80k each), we killed 100k in one nigh of conventional bombing. Same thing happened in Germany.

The difference? When Russia came rolling through Germany after surrender, they raped and tortured their asses off and then held East Germany as a ghetto slum devoid of anything resembling a decent standard of living.

When we entered Japan after they surrendered, we got to work investing, rebuilding and protecting, allowing them to build the third largest economy in the world.

Japan was absolutely brutal in that conflict in their own right. What they did to POWs was Islam tier if not worse sometimes. What they did in China and other parts of Asia absolutely insane tier violence.

The past is the past maple man.

He apparently fucked up our special forces by appointing some shady man as leader.
Fuckload of operatives left.

POO

Its like when you go to a -CON all dressed up and you meet a cute Japanese girl all dressed up and you both think its cute so you end up taking her to your place and she sees all the toys on your walls, matching bed spread and posters and calls you a faggot.

That is Japan's defense minister.
>oh she's a woman
Yeah but she thinks you're a bitch.

Really? Polish special operations is pretty fucking competent too. They train together with JSOC all the time.

>strong nationalistic views

She is just obey to abe's order.

No. It will be Cinco de Mayo. 4D Chess confirmed.