Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iU83R7rpXQY
youtube.com/watch?v=81I14I1GQjY
youtube.com/watch?v=p8M2tg2RkIQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Drumpf will surely sign this

>Drumpf will surely sign this

Oh he will. And when he does it will posted 24/7 on Sup Forums non-stop

I don't even think it's trumps fault, it shows you that no matter who we elect, they will get to them and push their agenda.

The deep state is real and the president is a puppet.

>muh Russia is turning on Trump
Kek

>I don't even think it's trumps fault

Yeah we should blame all of Trump's failures on SOMEONE ELSE! It's Ivanka, or Jared, or McMaster, or the media, or Republicans, or Democrats, or the Russians!

No sir, not Trump! Trump's hands are clean!

Why was the last thread deleted anyways?

CIA mods

He entered a campaign with a lot of values, and then 180'd on them after spending time with the cabinet. His policies are the same policies from the previous administration at this point, when his entire point was that wasn't going to be the case. I wonder why this happened.

open your eyes.

Trump has a choice to not listen to them which he did not do. In the end it all comes down to him.

Watching Trump crash and burn is fucking hilarious.

So much for the tough president. You might as well have elected Clinton

You have no idea if he has a choice or not. I don't know how he has been influenced/compromised but he has.

In the end it's not all down to him, it's all down to the people who are actually in control. wake up

Fucking what? No one has a gun to his head you dumb apologist.

Trump didn't enter the campaign with "a lot of values". He was a life long Democrat and this autistic board of retards bought his bullshit hook line and sinker because he retweeted an image of pepe and said a few offensive things about mexicans and muslims. I don't think there's been a single case in the history of mankind where a politician has so easily bought votes from retards. It just goes to show you how fucking retarded the majority of Sup Forumslution is.

Trump was never your goy. He needed Bannon to understand his core supporters. He tried to fulfill some campaign promises but gave up after learning that both parties would oppose it. He's slowly understanding his path of least resistance is following the GOP agenda so now he's going to become full blown neocon. Thanks idiot, you did your part by shilling for him. No go because you don't matter anymore. Now he's going to spend 8 years using tax payer money to spend tens of millions at his properties and billion dollar deals between Trump business and foreign governments.

What a disappointment. There's no war with North Korea either. Just like another 4 years of Obama. You guys should have voted for Hillary.

someone might have a gun to his kids heads, or dirt on him, or drugged him or.... etc.

then he's a fucking coward. he had nothing to lose. he'll be hated forever and now it's for nothing

Top kek, that pic is perfect
>open your eyes.
It's just as likely he has been a puppet from the start rather than they turned him, look at his latest rally, he can still spout all the bullshit just can't deliver on it.

> you should have voted for #her
> the post

or maybe he realized that government stuff isnt that easy.

I don't think that Trump wants to to jeopardize the leading position of the US due to retarded foreign policies or ristk a civil war due to retarded domesteic policies.

Trump will turn out worse than Clinton I fucking bet lmao

he should just let it explode

we need to purge the cucks like paul ryan

they are stalling and failing on purpose because they want Trump gone

>It's just as likely he has been a puppet from the start rather than they turned him
I agree

you don't know what he has to lose, the type of leverage that would cause this type of 180 isn't something that you'd hear about.

>Thanks idiot, you did your part by shilling for him. No go because you don't matter anymore. Now he's going to spend 8 years using tax payer money to spend tens of millions at his properties and billion dollar deals between Trump business and foreign governments.

Who should we have voted for? Ted? Bernie? Go fuck yourself retard, we picked the lesser of two evils, not the ideal candidate.

>what RETARDS!, what an EMBARASSMENT!!!!!!
It was this or hillary, and this is STILL infinitely better.

Also I don't know a single thing about Austrailian politics, how do you feel that you're so invested in ours?

Remove Democrats and remove their journalist scum shills.

>B-b-but if people would've voted for Clinton, we'd be going to war!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Stupid ass Trump voting faggots. See what happens when you delusional, sheltered ass, trap loving queers leave your basements & try to apply ourselves to the real world???? You voted in an unqualified retard who literally said "being president is much harder than I imagined". Quick, quick, quick hurry up with calling me a shill!!!

>"our guy"

I fucking bet he ends up worse than Hillary lmao

It's not easy because the rest of the american government is collectively cockblocking every thing he does. Of course he's going to go in line eventually following 'failure after failure' that the media portrays every time it happens.

tldr; a little from column a A little from column B

Jokes in him. I can just vote for anybody but him next election.

impossible.

You fuckwits actually believe this kind of shit???? There's just noooooo way possible he could've just been saying what you idiots wanted to hear during his campaign, so you'd vote for him??? That couldn't be plausible could it??? Cause Trump has such a shining history of being a real honest & stand up guy, huh???

youtube.com/watch?v=iU83R7rpXQY

then go out like a man

Nah, you're just desperate.
It's okay to get upset sometimes little buddy.

what happened to those supposed deal making skills he had? rofl

The guy is an idiot. He thinks deal making is about ultimatums and threats. That's all he knows, and it's actually all he respects.

The only thing the election of Trump will accomplish is the creation of a hyper-conscious liberal voting block that will come back in force in 2018 and 2020 to take it all.

He's better than Clinton because of the supreme court pick alone. Still a kike lover though.

>"being president is much harder than I imagined"
Literally every president says this during their first 100 days. Hell Obama said it in 2009.

guys you shouldn't be so harsh on trump.
my grandma had dementia also. bad.

# BUT IF THE GOYs DIE SOMETIMES...
THEY JUST MIGHT FIND...
ISRAEL GETS WHAT IT NEEDS! #

>My grandma had dementia also
We elected Trump not Hillary

I don't believe that because I don't have enough information on it, I am as uninformed as you are, I'm explaining that it's a possibility, and there's possibly more at play than you might think.

By the way what website did you come here from?

why would he want to get into office in the first place? for what purpose?
>sweet I'm in office now, I tricked america! oh fuck I have no idea what I'm doing and I'm making less money than I used to and everyone hates me :((((((

It's not a tactical move that makes sense.

You're spot on. All the Trump supporting retards will tell you how wrong you are, bc deep down they know goddamn well they voted for an unqualified FUCKING REALITY TV STAR to be president & in turn to try and save what remaining dignity they have left they come up with the most retarded excuses to try and justify the fact they all got had.
>l-l-l-lesser of 2 evils
These stupid ass excuses are getting really fucking redundant.

Pretty sure it's Trump who has dementia pal. This is an actual Drumpf quote

>So we had to get very, very tough on the cyber and cyber warfare. It is a huge problem. I have a son—he’s 10 years old. He has computers. He is so good with the computers. It’s unbelievable. The security aspect of the cyber is very, very tough. And maybe, it's hardly doable. But I will say, we are not doing the job we should be doing. But that’s true throughout our whole governmental society.

This incoherent ramble is basically any topic he discusses

lmao i almost forgot he was a reality tv star.

Sup Forumslution, with all its screeching about Jewish influence in media, have a world view fucking created out of TV.

The Supreme Court not being liberal means trans arent considered people.

And no random Obama era appeals judge can obstruct the Supreme Court.

Killed yourself yet, Redditors from /r/politics?

>know you will get impeached on trumped up charges
>start pushing the same shit obama did and the next president will do as well
>making obama and next president the same as "le russian puppet"
>nationalism lives to fight another day

4D chess by trump

>the guy is an idiot
>that's all he knows
>what happened to those supposed deal making skills he had?

Still better than Hillary. You act like there was a 'good' candidate to choose from. You can insult him all you want, he's still the president of the free world. And was still the best choice.

>hyper-conscious liberal voting block
hahahahahahahhahahahahahh, that's what we have now, the pendulum is swinging, and not in the direction that will be comfortable with you.

>The only thing the election of Trump will accomplish is the creation of a hyper-conscious liberal voting block that will come back in force in 2018 and 2020 to take it all.
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
You faggots don't even have a coherent anti-Trump plan and the head of the DNC is a Clintonite. Do you think you will win 2018 or 2020 unironically?

>He thinks deal making is about ultimatums and threats. That's all he knows, and it's actually all he respects.
youtube.com/watch?v=81I14I1GQjY

>A 70 year old discussing computers sounds autistic
That's not really news.
Then again, the woman who literally fainted on 9/11 and has a history of brain trauma at old age completely doesn't have demetia, despite things like that aggravating these conditions

He entered the campaign spewing bullshit people wanted to hear then showed his true ugly face the moment he gained office, more like

Would have been better off voting Betty White

He will

>And was still the best choice.
>trumptards actually believe this

B-but it's j-just 14D chess r-right guys?

Also you realize you're posting on Sup Forums right? You are as much Sup Forums as the people you're trying to shoehorn into a box.

It's a diverse place without a single belief system. Sup Forums isn't one person. It's weird to me how often I have to explain that to people.

you should also lurk a little bit longer so you have a better understanding of this website's culture and how it works. So you avoid looking the way that you currently look.

what you can't understand is that the people didn't vote for trump, they voted against the establishment
and no hillary wouldn't be any better than trump, she's also a warmonger and her involvement in syria would be much bigger

>Massachusetts is a very liberal state
NO SHIT. I guess that's why Mr. Brianna Wu is running for office there in 2018

M E R K E L E D
E
R
K
E
L
E
D

What people actually fail to grasp is that there is no democrats vs repubs. They are one gang wearing two different masks
Why don't people get it after all this time

(((Values)))

>110k people live there
>less than 50k voted

your point being?

ummmm no Drumpftard try again and this time look closer. Harvard and MIT voted madame (unsurprisingly)

Americans got cucked hard, this is one of the biggest acts of kikery I've seen in a while

>He entered the campaign spewing bullshit people wanted to hear then showed his true ugly face the moment he gained office, more like

Maybe, however the fact that he 'said things people wanted to hear' and got elected to it, is telling of where the heart of the american people is.

what else can the american people really do?

Applying football logic (take your pick which one I'm talking about) to politics instead of actually doing research about issues themselves.

I think this Simpsons clip captures why that means nothing:
youtube.com/watch?v=p8M2tg2RkIQ

universities are liberal indoctrination camps in america. there is nothing surprising about this statistic.

This is not a representation of "our smartest" it's a representation of how fucked our education system is.

house republicans are mostly to blame for this bill

But Trump is to blame too, for backing Paul Ryan and his shitty healthcare bill. He should have applied pressure for Paul Ryan to quit on day one, then he should have doubled down after the healthcare bill failure

Trump won because of the smallest turn out over for a Democrat candidate. Hillary was universally hated. Most of her votes were from people just trying to avoid a Trump victory.

Trump will not be better than Hillary, I can fucking guarantee it. Trump is a literal idiot and all his advisors except for Mattis are incompetent. Hillary was backed by technocrats which is what separates the developed world from the undeveloped world. You literally picked the option that undeveloped nations with corrupted governments get.

Trump is only 100 days in and already shown his supporters the door out. He's slowly going to become full blown elitest sucking Israel's dick on live TV.

>faggot fundie Bryan "good goy" Fischer

>I hate Trump so much so Im gonna go and spend all my time focused on swinging from Donalds nuthairs so people see how much I hate him.

I'm not American. I don't care who wins your election. You're fucked either way. I fucking PRAY you get Trump again just so he can fuck you in the arse again. eat dick seppo

Trump is the only one in the Oval Office, so he is by default the best in the Oval Office.

Trump failed to push it through but mostly because hes being cockblocked on all angles

Its other parties that keep preventing him from pushing the regulations that got him elected, its them who actively go against the Will of the people
>Trumps hands are clean
This isnt a murder cause you fucking autist

Not exactly. I understand half the people here are for serious reasons and half are for satirical. Give or take. I was in that second half shitposting getting accused being a paid CTR shill for months

Yeah. HE should tear into Ryan really. I'm sick of that faggot being SoH.

>Litterally a Reddit tier non-argument
Go back to r/asianmasculinity, Chang. Your autism is showing

trump is still pussy footing around acting like a senile cuckold with a limp geriatric cock. where did the hardass go and where is him speaking out on it? trump is a clown and you know it. he is not shaking up shit, including his dick

>Trump will not be better than Hillary, I can fucking guarantee it.
You outed yourself as a gigantic retard, that sucks, done talking to you now, simply because you aren't american and you don't understand american politics.
>He's slowly going to become full blown elitest sucking Israel's dick on live TV
What do you think hillary would've done? She would've done the blowjob at her inauguration.

Sounds like someone got triggered. You doing research, or you here from Reddit?

>tfw to smart to get accepted into college

Hmmmm....amazing that all these other people from other countries can see what a fucking joke America is now that we're the reality show of the world. But alas, amerifats will refuse to see the truth of what they voted for. All these "alpha males" of Sup Forums finally have some meaning in their lives and are using it to define themselves, so they'll never admit how bad they fucked up. You Trump supporters are literally the goy. You've given the left a reason to get their panties all raised up & a reason to really "team up" and fight a collective cause. While you all focus your attention on that & "fight the left together". Jews have literally moved into the positions of the highest power in this country. AND YOU ALL FUCKING KNEW THIS AND STILL VOTED THEM IN!!!!!
Goddamn I'm triggered. I hate you nu/pol/. Go suck on some more Jewish cock.

>Still posting this fake shit

lel come back when the important bits aren't blacked out.

Kekking at this thread. Based Trump will build the wall

Trump wont reach hillary status until he declares war on Russia, until he Will always have been the better choice and when that happends he would be an equally bad choice, not a worse

Ok reddit

I wasn't making an argument you stupid nigger. I'm telling you I don't give a fuck who wins the elections I'm not a dumbass yank (thank god!!)

but i thought trump was the alpha man and not some cuck and he alone would get shit done just because hes trump

And I thought Germany was white lmao

Fake ne

Trump is a fucking joke, even for american standards.

Holy fuck guys, you broke the Aussie
He's so assmad he's lost the ability to banter

Another butthurt eurokike

Top kek!

If he knew that, the best thing is for him to resign while redpilling the public on how corrupt the govt is, and leads the revolution.
But no, build more trump tower all over the world.

Jesus, this is not tumblr

Get the fuck out