Suddenly pol hates Trump

>suddenly pol hates Trump
It's time to go back, fellow centipedes. This place sucks now.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/reddit-ceo-steve-huffman-apologizes-for-manipulating-trump-supporters-posts/
strawpoll.me/12871426/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dw, mods are doing everything they can to make this place like the_donald

>centipede

kys

Sup Forums has been an echo chamber in support of Trump for about 2 years now. A few people criticizing le god emperor kike puppet isn't the end of the world. Grow a pair, Sup Forums.

trump has already won, Sup Forums must move on to different issues now such as the french election. all the anti-trump threads are probably just trolls/shills. all the real Sup Forumsacks are moving on to the different issues

>centipedes
What did he mean by this?

Russbro is right. Sup Forums is a lost cause, all us pedes should fuck off back to tD

trumps presidency has been pretty lack luster

its not such much criticizing trump. but criticizing the system in general

president of the most powerful country on planet earth doesnt even have the clout to ban a few a countries from entering for a few months

he may aswell not even be president at all its obvious he isnt leading anything, because the system is set up in a way to prevent him from leading.

imagine if the leader of a tribe wasnt able to ban other people from entering his camp, just for a few months.... would he really be the leader at that point...

Sup Forums tried to warn you nu-Sup Forums faggots. now go back to r/the_donald and dont come back

Suddenly Putin hates him too. Maybe it is becouse he didnt do anything that was expected.

but seriously we can't let him get the racist hand signals!

Good, we need to purge these Trump electionfags and return Sup Forums to it's former state.

>centipedes
so THAT'S what people meant by that.
I only ever see the word being used by people saying to go back to redit.

It's like, classic projection.

Trump has done 180° turns on every point most of us wanted. Actions speak louder than words.

The only reason to be still pro trump is liberal tears.

Trump's hollow
Hollow man
Empty vessels make the most noise
Trump lies and bullshits in his sleep
People are angry. He thinks that's good. He's enjoying it
Hell is forever. He won't enjoy that

Couldn't agree more. Reddit is superior in every way.

Let's all go back there and start our own thing.

And never post here again.

And stop mimicking memes.

And hang ourselves.

saged and hidden

>180 degree turns

I've seen this same language all fucking day.
Fuck off.

us based maga 'pedes are better off leaving Sup Forums and going back to the_donald

Sup Forums is too racist and homphobic and hates our based alt right personalities like based mom, based malik obama and fabulous milo

we need to constantly show the 'tolerant left' that we are actually more accepting and tolerant than them, and being on Sup Forums is sending the absolute opposite message

who's with me? #maga

its almost like its true

Bunch of fuckin Swedes and Belgians complaining about Sup Forums

Kek

Trump in election
--> trump now.

USA will be isolationist.
--> How long before north korea war

Russia and Assad are the good guys.
--> Assad used chemical weapons on his own population, just when he was winning, and the war was ending.
Usa will now attack Assad.

Fuck globalist trade
--> Nah, globalism is just fine

President Obama takes to much time off
--> Hey, golfing is fun isn't it

Hillary for prison
--> Hillary has served the usa well

Drain the swamp
--> Invite the swamp into the white house

Still it isn't all bad. He's done some effort when it comes to immigration, but that's all.

We've all been played, and we will be played again by le Pen and Afd. I didn't believe it before, but they're all puppets. What we need is armed revolution, retaking our country.

Yes, my fellow redditors let us all return to r/T_D and never return!!! Who is with me??? XDXD

bye bye nu pol.
have a safe trip over to plebbit, centipepes

>still believing in trump
had to the special kind of underage retard you only find on plebbit.

inb4 >"shill sthapp it"

OP is right. When I first came to Sup Forums a few months ago this was a pretty cool place. Now it sucks. I'm heading back to R_TD and I encourage other centipedes to follow in solidarity.

i agree brothers, god emperor trump is hated here, shadilay and god bless kekistan, lets go back to glorious /the_donald

>le_donald shareblue meme
>checks flag

Fag detected.

>reddit spacing from meme country
We're done here.

so much shilling here lately
It is almost like colleges around the world have made raiding Sup Forums a part of curriculum
or /leftypol/,shareblue, and antifa faggots are raiding Sup Forums

Shareblue sucks at forcing memes

Hmmmm....amazing that all these other people from other countries can see what a fucking joke America is now that we're the reality show of the world. But alas, amerifats will refuse to see the truth of what they voted for. All these "alpha males" of Sup Forums finally have some meaning in their lives and are using it to define themselves, so they'll never admit how bad they fucked up. You Trump supporters are literally the goy. You've given the left a reason to get their panties all raised up & a reason to really "team up" and fight a collective cause. While you all focus your attention on that & "fight the left together". Jews have literally moved into the positions of the highest power in this country. AND YOU ALL FUCKING KNEW THIS AND STILL VOTED THEM IN!!!!!
Goddamn I'm triggered. I need my boyfriend to calm me down. i hate you nu/pol/. Go suck on some more Jewish cock.

You know I knew what the talking points the shills would be using this morning, because the Sunday shows and morning shows were ALL parroting the exact same shit.
It is almost as if there is like some kind of colluding within the MSM which narrative they are going to push and the Shareblue shills parrot the exact same ones
I guarantee there will be hundreds of these exact same threads today

remember, dont say reddit
say a specific part of reddit, namely the only poular right wing subreddit and the one that gets content edited by the admins for making right wing ideas too popular. THATS the part of reddit that is bad!

cbsnews.com/news/reddit-ceo-steve-huffman-apologizes-for-manipulating-trump-supporters-posts/

omg this user/pede gets it.
LET'S HEAD OVER TO THE DONALD AND DISCUSS AND UP VOTE. WE MUST NOT LET THIS SLIDE PEPES, LET'S INVESTIGATE AND UPVOTE

>Jews have literally moved into the positions of the highest power in this country
boy you are REALLY butthurt that there arent any lobbyists in the cabinet, the most jewish position a human can hold

>24c058087ec71b9964cfe8f19(...).jpg
how has it been this long and you still don't know how to blend in?

You just proved my point faggot shill

>boy you are REALLY butthurt that there arent any lobbyists in the cabinet

Guess all those goldman sachs and exxon shills aren't lobbyists!

Fuck off discount sweden

name one

What the fuck is a centipede?

Liberals are still in election mode, they think if people hate Trump now, Hillary will still win,

I am sure this thread will work! This time it will be different! Finally you'll get your revenge on Sup Forums! Finally those racist will be BTFO!

its true tho
/tg/ and /ptg/ are seen as literal cesspools and Reddit colonies here
i didnt mind it at first
hoping you guys leave after the elections but now you guys are just annoying pls leave

Jokes on you, 4channer for 4 years now, before there was any mention of Trump. Never used plebbit.

> But muh god emperor, you live in a meme country.

You have to realize, Sup Forums is, and always be a free market place if ideas, and people here do fact check. During the election we laughed with the liberals cognitive dissonance. Don't fall prey to the same thing.

I'm not shilling. We still need to preserve white countries, and shitskins and niggers are destroying them. Feminism is a cancer.
But you have to admit Trump isn't what he promised he would be. Trump is still way better than Hillary would ever have been. But being better than very bad isn't that good either.

>Belgium is a meme country
I agree. We should split, and Flanders would become a beacon of hope in Western-Europe

IMPORTANT UPDATE. THIS PERSON IS A SHILL DON'T LISTEN TO HIM. WE MUST MOVE TO LE DONALD THERE ARE TOO MANY SHILLS HERE. PEDES MIGRATE!!! oy vey [SPICY EDGY MEME] XDDD

reddit's trump supporters call each other that name

>shill believed the Sup Forums is a natsoc board meme

fuck off retard

Fuck off discount sweden

Giant tropical centipedes share their territories with tarantulas. Despite it’s impressive length, it’s a nimble navigator, and some can be highly venomous. As quick as lightning, just like the tarantula it’s killing, the centipede has two curved hollow fangs which inject paralyzing venom.

Even tarantulas aren’t immune from an ambush.
This centipede is a predator

>shill believed the Sup Forums is a natsoc board meme
what the fuck is wrong with you nigger
most of us are Ancaps or Natsocs
Go back to R/d you fucking neo con faggot

>1 post
Here we go. Again.

>Ancaps or Natsocs

>/tg/ and /ptg/ are seen as literal cesspools and Reddit colonies here

The fact the mods won't ban this reddit generals proves the mods are in on the act.

literally hundreds of independent polls taken over the course of years before /tg/
and just the general discussions before the invasion
ofc, the mods since moot sold us out are complete and utter faggots

strawpoll.me/12871426/
strawpoll.me/12871426/

>complains about reddit, but only the part of reddit that is nothing like reddit
>uses reddit spacing

Jesus is this what they have been larping all along? they are more interested in being a community and larping. and they can't criticise trump because he is the only fabric holding their sad community together.

who is going to hold trump accountable for breaking his promises if not his supporters?

the real issue here is the politics and you care more about being your "pedes and edgy" club

>polls

Sup Forums doesnt "hate" Trump, we simply dont have enough Ruskie bots to show for it since you guys eased off

>complains about reddit, but only the part of reddit that is nothing like reddit
no, we are complaining about the only part of reddit that came here and now wont leave

>breaking his promises
wouldnt we have to wait until november of 2020 to claim that?

>polls are wrong if my guy is losing
>polls are so based if my guy is winning

>yet another MAT shill thread

>t. 2016 election newfag
Fuck off.

>being this fucking deluded

cant even post because the original phrase was so popular

women of the master race

R A R E F L A G

And stay out. Can't wait until the day all you fucking ledditor cuckservatives leave.

>p-please find p-polls l-legitimate

yes let's hold on to hope until the last day. things will fix itself, r-r-right guys?

he has flip flopped on everything, might as well be obongo sitting as president

the America first guy, has just come out a globalist. top lyl

I know, I came here in the election and /pol was really cool we were memeing at awesome levels with the god emperor, milo and brexit. meme magic was so strong. now pol/ supports assad and all these new guys
I will always praise kek but this board has turned bad

>WAAAAAAAAAAH STOP MAKING FUN OF MI GOD EMPEROR

no

you mean correct
this explains why you keep losing

>filename
yo reddit

>cant read
>here and now wont leave
before when a raid happened they got bored and left after a week or so...and we are still waiting for you guys to head back to r/D

An insect

> The fat one not wearing the "BIG" pin

Shit photoshop.

Fuck off newfag. Jesus Christ LURK MOAR.

What the fuck are you talking about?

>heh, my reddit spacing unsubstantiated claims will show them!
>d-dont t-try to dd-efine w-words. j-just a-accept m-my p-premises!

Trump is a jew. Russians are also jews.

I was one of the people who tried to warn them. They are hopeless.

These creatures should be studied.
They act even more irrationally than average cultist.
>yeah it's a fact Trump renegaded on almost all of his campaign promises but that doesn't matter because I'll call you a shill and post a .jpg about some raid or shit

I think many of them are simply trolls though. It's not possible that there's so many utter and complete schizophrenic retards here.

He's talking about Centipede Central on Discord.

no you faggot
if he passes a budget
we can see how many promises he has kept
[spoiler]wall aint happening[/spoiler]

you keep getting specific despite me telling you that you're revealing yourself. telll your buddies at reddit how this works and maybe itwont be so obvious

this desu,
just oust urself T_D thx senpai

exactly

Honest to god just fuck off the lot of you

"But you don't understand 9D buckaroo user. Whats that?" He flipped on every campaign promise? Well we're still WINNING because check out this picture of an anime girl that totally TRIGGERS sjw's hahaha MAGA"

Honestly you're either a hivemind cult at this point or you are in fact the shills yourselves put out by the white house to try and salvage what little vote Trump has left in 2020

Hillary was the true chaos candidate. We'd be at war with Russia and China right now ffs

Your post has some glaring bias flaws in it but just bringing a bug in up. We never ended the war against north Korea FYI we just had a cease fire.

> Generic Retort #387 - newfag
fuck off kangaroo nigger.

>pol
go back to plebbit, newfag

so now the goalposts have moved so far we're to the point that passing a budget, something that cvongress does, is trump betraying ll of his promises
ok pal im DEFINITELY OFF THE TRUMP TRAIN. DROOMPF IS SO DUMB AND DOESNT KNOW ANYTHING. NOT LIKE US RIGHT
CANT WAIT TO PREP A FEW BULLS TONIGHT
SEEYA

;^)