Is it true guys? Have we become the Jew?

Is it true guys? Have we become the Jew?

Sup Forums has been the Jew for years now, newfriend.

>have we become Satanic child-sacrificing God-denying pedophiles
No.

Gotta out jew the jew to win new friend

This. The comparison is silly since the worst Sup Forums does is shitpost and bully people.

>people without a country
>holds a substantial amount of influence on internet culture despite having a small population
>hated by everyone

Yup, it's judaism.

No, the Jews just want use to think we have so we grow complacent and weak.

Sup Forums pushes true narratives. Big difference.

>Is it true guys? Have we become the Jew?

The (((ownership))) of information and communication infrastructure has lost it's monopoly on propaganda.
That is what fake news, hate speech, meme magic and Cult of Kek phenomenons are all about.

Well Kek is a pagan god, so we sort of do the first part.

Kekistan has the same legitimacy as Isreal

We're not rich though, or promoting communism. So we share some traits and diverge.

Like how both rats and humans have blood and bones

>tfw lived long enough to become the jew

I'm a Roman Catholic, we're not all childish idiots like you.

the Internet makes everyone the jew. the propaganda capacity is in everyone's hands now. no more false narratives

Yes.

I dare you to tell the truth in a Donald Trump general.

They are ravenous in their complete denial of the reality around them. He is working exclusively for the interest of the jews and no one else at all. If you claim this they cannot argue it, but will refuse to believe it anyway.

Same goes for most of Sup Forums as well.

(((Sup Forums))) has been serving jewish interests for a while now.

>Sup Forums has become the jew
>calling us out is now considered a hate crime

"You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the Jew"

What are you talking about? I'm Christian, I dont worship or praise "Kek" , I'm just pointing out the idolizing pol does towards him is dangerous

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

/pol is the Negaverse Jew, absolutely.

There is nothing wrong with beating the jews at their own game.

>rants about Jew controls the Media
>creating false narratives

is this suppose to be an argument?? Sup Forums has shown proofs of Jew and the Media?? why don't these cunts debunk it??

Most of your faggots probably missed the great get from last year that determined Sup Forums would be a Jewish board. And thus Kek hath delivered. We Jewing the jews

TO SEE IF I STILL FEEL

Jews own the media and push their agenda through it.

This isn't false.

Sup Forums is just able to infect the social media circles, which the MSM have to pick up on or they get none of those clicks.

The MSM is still running the show.

FUCK OFF
you failed. You didnt manage to get enough new fags in. You made the mistake to use the same methods during an election phase and stupidly thought you can use it during a non election phase. You all stick out like sure thumbs. And after Carding and DNM got involved, people will die, and one already did.

I think if the cartels and muslim terrorists might be interested in raiding some scientists

He's not arguing Sup Forums is wrong. Read it again.

Is "the Jews control the media" even considered a conspiracy theory? It's verifiable just by using Google and Wikipedia using actual data.
>LIKE NIGGA 90% OF THE CEO'S OF MEDIA COMPANIES ARE JEWISH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA LIKE NIGGA JUST OPEN YOUR EYES HAHAHAHAHA

Even the Jews themselves will admit that they control the media, though. It's hard to hide the fact that the majority of higher ups in those industries are overwhelmingly Jewish.

>no more false narratives

Close. It's now "infinite narratives" and truth resonates with people, so good memes rise to the top.

Yeah but what what they're saying is that those Jews aren't pushing a Jewish agenda upon the masses. That's what they mean by "false narrative".

Sup Forums became goys for Kushner and Trump

"The Jew" is using Sup Forums

I think, when it comes to certain topics such as abortion, gun control or climate change, Sup Forums starts to sperg out and posts rants that are just whatever they picked up from the NRA or Rush Limbaugh talking points list. On the other hand, they do have a point: You should always be wary of the US government.

We had to become the Jew in order to defeat the Jew.

We are mirroring the Jew to associate how bad these people really are.

All we do is manipulate the narrative already at hand. Something already done.

So if you are only outraged at the "alt-right"

You have effectively gas lit yourself.