Jew AMA

Everyone's favorite globalist Jew here, bored. Let's have an AMA

I'll answer all my questions with as much details as possible. I prefer questions about the life of a Jew as opposed to the "Jewish agenda" as I cannot speak to that, only my opinion about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-1.786503
alcoholics-anonymous.eu/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Messiah_in_Judaism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oral_Torah
youtube.com/watch?v=JWGQK59Gs5M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I 100% whole-heartedly want nothing more than for all of you to die in the slowest most excruciating agony.

Thanks man

What kind of Urn would you like to have your ashes in after I put you in oven?

H O N O R A R Y
O
N
O
R
A
R
Y

Why do you think people hate Jews so much? Do you find that Trump is an honest Zionist?

FPBP

Jews have been hated all throughout history for a variety of reasons. Jews are tribal, have weird traditions, refuse to adapt, isolate themselves. But more recently, many Jews have become secular, more-so than with any other religion, and with that comes all the degeneracy that follows. When you add on Jews' incessant need to "perfect the world", one of the main themes surrounding our religion, as well as a criteria for our messiah, you get Jews like Marx who probably actually believed that they were doing good by pushing communism, but were actually doing harm.

why is circumcision so prevalent

Genesis 17:9-14

>Then God said to Abraham, “As for you, you must keep my covenant, you and your descendants after you for the generations to come. 10 This is my covenant with you and your descendants after you, the covenant you are to keep: Every male among you shall be circumcised. 11 You are to undergo circumcision, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and you. 12 For the generations to come every male among you who is eight days old must be circumcised

Is it true that Jews network a lot and Jewish businessmen regularly make illegal deals with one another? Do Jewish voters primarily care about which candidate serves their ethnic interests? Do Jews generally care about the demographics of the host country?

>Trusting a Jew to tell you anything truthful
Oh how I remember the days

Why don't you get out and go to Israel?

What are your honest opinions on Christians? Are you encouraged to donate and contribute to charitable causes?

Curious, if I - a Pole, take this test, will it list me as Jewish because the map says Jews are Polish, Czech, Slovakian, and Hungarian?

Rate me my fellow kike.

Another question, Jews in the UK, US and probably other western countries are gradually dying out due to out marrying with goyim and low fertility rates. What are Jewish leaders doing to stop this and could it be that this is a result of Jewish intellectuals pushing the degenerate ideologies that condone this?

>Is it true that Jews network a lot and Jewish businessmen regularly make illegal deals with one another?
That's probably true, although I doubt it's just between Jews and other Jews. If someone has the moral capacity to make an illegal deal, they're obviously not very religious and will probably not care who they're making the deal as long as they make money.
>Do Jewish voters primarily care about which candidate serves their ethnic interests?
That's hard to tell. Me and my family voted for Trump because we think he's better for America and therefore better for us, and he happens to be better for Israel which is a plus. But as I'm sure you know most secular Jews voted for Hillary, so I don't really know what they're thinking. I think the ones who voted for Hillary are either shortsighted and don't see the impacts of such a vote, or care more about social justice than their own self-interests.
>Do Jews generally care about the demographics of the host country?
This ties back to the last question. I'm sure some do and some don't. I certainly do and am opposed to immigration as much as any other Sup Forumsack. But as a said before, Jews are plagued with atheism and since we're both an ethnic group and a religion, we can still be atheist and Jewish which means that every single atheist Jew is included in both our religious and ethnic demographic.

I've been a couple times on vacation. I would consider moving there after I finish college and potentially land a good job, but honestly I love this country and consider myself an American WAY before I consider myself a Jew. My loyalty lays with America. If we were to go to war with Israel, I would support America.

>Another question, Jews in the UK, US and probably other western countries are gradually dying out due to out marrying with goyim and low fertility rates
That's not how it works, if the mother is Jewish then the kids are Jewish. If you look at the trend in Holywood, you get shit like this.

>Banks went through parts of conversion to Judaism, her husband's faith, and studied with rabbis. In 2013, speaking of her religion, she stated that she practices Judaism, though "I did not have my mikveh, so technically I'm not converted", but that she has "been essentially a Jew for like 15 years", adding "Frankly, because I'm already doing everything [practicing religious rituals], I feel like I'm as Jewish as I'm ever going to be".[44][45]

Gas yourself, please.

well, God is obviously a retard.
Scientific data shows that circumcision is causing irreversible psychological trauma.
Fuck God, like, fuck him in his stupid face.

>Everyone's favorite globalist Jew here, bored. Let's have an AMA

You are FAKE globalists are hardcore atheists not jews

>What are your honest opinions on Christians?
I love Christians. I think Christianity is an amazing religion that created modern society. It is to thank for modern science, art, literature, academics, ethics, values, etc. I think the message it preaches is an amazing one.
>Are you encouraged to donate and contribute to charitable causes?
Traditionally Jews are supposed to give at least 10% of their income to charity, I doubt most people do but many religious Jews do. Other than that, I think Jews still give a considerable amount of charity, even if it's to Jewish organizations or organizations they have a stake in somehow. If you go to most college campuses, you'll see a Tisch building, a Schwartz building and Klarman building, etc.

No, you would be characterized under Eastern European, which is genetically different from Ashkenazi, we just happen to inhabit very similar areas.

>2.1% Oceanian
ABORIGINED

nevertheless a lot of Jews aren't happy about their children marrying non-Jews

I don't ever blame the world's problems on Jews. To me, it all comes back to the Federal Reserve.

Since you say you're a globalist, though, what is your opinion on the Fed?

>am opposed to immigration as much as any other Sup Forumsack
Do you agree more with Michael Savage or Richard Spencer?

.1% Oceanian
>ABORIGINED

Why do I see so many orthodox Jews with brown wives? Is race mixing actually redpilled?

Bullshit.

Abrahamic circumcision did not remove the entire foreskin, only the skin flap that was already separated from the glans.

this is correct, it's hard to kill of Jews because even if the father isn't jewish, the children still are, and as far as I know, the Jewish fertility rate isn't particularly low, at least now low enough to issue a state sponsored breeding program.

edgy
nice trips

So I wouldn't say I'm personally a globalist, but my family on both sides are definitely what Sup Forums would consider to be globalist. That being said, my knowledge on the Fed isn't great, and it doesn't help that they're not particularly transparent about what they do, but the fact that interest rates for the entire country are in the hands of a select few unelected people is kind of worrying. I'm also uncomfortable with their self-given autonomy. I'm sure there are some absolutely genius people working there, but there's no doubt some sketchy stuff going on as well.

>Do you agree more with Michael Savage or Richard Spencer?
I don't listen to Michael Savage and Richard Spencer is a moron and definitely controlled opposition.

Periah circumcision is false and only emerged after circumcision was already abolished by our savior.

Show me how much you got stored in your savings, with personal info blacked out of course, so I know you're a real Jew and not a Bernie Sanders kind.

what does the nazi part of ashkennazi stand for

By orthodox do you mean modern orthodox or "shut it down" orthodox with the long side curls and fuzzy hats?

To both I'd say I have no idea and I've personally never seen that. Orthodox jews are just that, orthodox, and will definitely be marrying other Jews. That being said, not all Jews are Ashkenazi, and there are plenty of morrocan, spanish, syrian, iraqi Jews who you might characterize as "brown."

Idk what to tell you man, it's right there.

I'm currently 19
This is what's waiting for me in my trust when I turn 21.

>but the fact that interest rates for the entire country are in the hands of a select few unelected people is kind of worrying

Definitely. At least you're smarter than about 85% of Americans are on this issue. I bet most people don't even know what the Fed is, let alone the fact that it's a private bank.

We're a bunch of fucking overachievers.

>I don't listen to Michael Savage and Richard Spencer is a moron and definitely controlled opposition.
What is mean is that a lot of people see the issue purely through the lens of immigration, but people like Spencer go a step further and seek to create ethnic partitions so there are strict barriers to how many people of different races can live in an area. Do you think this would be a good idea? for example, even if you could live totally among patriotic 3rd generation Mexican-Americans, would you prefer this to living among average whites?

Are american Jews /your guys/ or do you hate them and see them as a potential cause of leading to a rise up of the American Reich?

are you an Ashkenazi jew?

>I have to work 10 years to make that much

I wish I lived a privileged life. Ah well, at least I'm still learning from your people.

are you hassidic? if no when will you join? they seem to be the only decent jews.

huh i didnt know thisq

That's a really tough question. So my gut tells me that I'd rather live with mostly whites, but realistically that means that I wouldn't be allowed in either if we're partitioning based on ethnicity. But let's say jews were allowed in with whites, I'd still say that I might feel like a bit of an outcast and would feel pressured to assimilate. And besides, I have no problem with patriotic 3rd generation Mexican-Americans as long as they obey the law and are as patriotic as everyone else. Idk man, that's a good question and a tough one to answer considering my ethnicity.

By American Jews I'm assuming you mean secular leftist Jews? If so, yes, they are a problem, and will only lead us to bad places. There are still plenty of right wing republican jews like myself, but they are a minority and like most con. republications, we don't scream and have tantrums all the time, so it makes the left even louder.

doesn't rhyme..
yes
No, I wouldn't be on a computer. The hasidim, for the most part, are vile, disgusting creates who refuse to adapt to modern ways, care only about their small sect, not even for other jews, many are anti-israel, they don't work, they live in filth, they take money from the state. If you go to Israel (I was just there a few weeks ago) It's strange trying to interact with them. They won't make eye contact with you. If you are on the street with them, they walk REALLY quickly because they don't want to waste any time not studying talmud, so they'll walk right into you if you're in their way. They smell because they wear the same suits and robes in the Jerusalem heat. Yea, they're not great.

>refuse to adapt to modern wats
>many are anti-israel
>don't want to associate with degenerate non observiant ((jews))
>wear conservative clothes
so thats what a jews thinks is a filthy creature. kind of makes you think..

Abolished for you guys, not for us. Jews are still bound by our covenant.

>No, I wouldn't be on a computer. The hasidim, for the most part, are vile, disgusting creates who refuse to adapt to modern ways, care only about their small sect, not even for other jews, many are anti-israel, they don't work, they live in filth, they take money from the state. If you go to Israel (I was just there a few weeks ago) It's strange trying to interact with them. They won't make eye contact with you. If you are on the street with them, they walk REALLY quickly because they don't want to waste any time not studying talmud, so they'll walk right into you if you're in their way. They smell because they wear the same suits and robes in the Jerusalem heat. Yea, they're not great.
A) You're mixing up Charedim and Chasidim.
B) Some of them are nice.
C) We're making progress.

haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-1.786503
>Haredi separatism is breaking down. Haredim are increasingly integrating into Israeli society. Nearly 50% of haredi men and more than 75% of haredi women have joined the workforce. Haredim in their thousands are flocking to colleges and universities. While haredim still prefer social seclusion, do not serve in the military, and are far from internalizing liberal values, they are now involved in the making of national decisions, participate in the Zionist project, and are feeling the touch of Adam Smith’s “invisible hand,” which within a generation will raise this impoverished group to a middle-class income level. No, the “walls of holiness” the haredim erect around themselves to shut out secular society’s influence will not fall, but there are gates in the walls which are not hermetically sealed.

This year, Haredim are starting to go to Remembrance Day ceremonies, they never used to before. Things are improving.

Cute, but false comparison
>refuse to adapt to modern ways
I guess there's really nothing wrong with this
>many are anti-israel
Yet many still live in Israel and leech off the state they hate so much
>don't want to associate with degenerate non observiant ((jews))
They don't want to associate with anyone else, which is the shit Sup Forums talks about, about jews not assimilating in europe throughout the middle ages and up until like 100 years ago, and what got us into trouble
>wear conservative clothes
I guess there's nothing wrong with this, they just smell

Ask any israeli or non-jewish New Yorker and everyone will agree they are vermin

Happy to hear that, I rarely engage with them so It's hard for me to actually notice the progress, but I'm happy to hear that they're adapting.

ok another question. i heard about both jews and muslims they dont believe in the golden rule. they are ok with doing things to gentiles that they would never do to a fellow jew. i have seen this with muslims myself. what about jews?

they are not vermin, they are reproducing quickly without complaining, they don't leech so much from the staet, they are peaceful low crime community, their employment rate is normal.

eventually they will become more secular,right now they are boosting our numbers

I fucking hate jews
Yesterday we talked about how certain things arr impossible in terms of science, today i get youtube ads for vids explaining wgy certaib scientific things are possible
Also yesterday i started drinking alcohol again after a 4 year pause, today my video feed is full with vids about alcohol

So I don't think Jews consider it a "rule" per se as it's not in our bible, however I'm sure most Jews would agree that it is something they believe they should follow.

I think most Jews would treat a gentile with the same respect and dignity as any Jew.

Interesting. I've gotten different impressions from different Israelis on the matter. I guess it depends on perspective, but they don't sound too bad based on your description.

Not sure what either of those things has to do with Jews. I'm sorry you feel that Jews are to blame for your confusion and alcohol relapse. Please take care of yourself, Franz

alcoholics-anonymous.eu/

what is this pic rel?

Hillel might have invented the Golden Rule:
'>Once there was a gentile who came before Shammai, and said to him: "Convert me on the condition that you teach me the whole Torah while I stand on one foot. Shammai pushed him aside with the measuring stick he was holding. The same fellow came before Hillel, and Hillel converted him, saying: That which is despicable to you, do not do to your fellow, this is the whole Torah, and the rest is commentary, go and learn it." - Babylonian Talmud, Shabbat 31a

Honestly every Jewish person I've met in real life were good people.

>2.2% European.

BLEACHED, 1 DROP RULE, YOU'RE WHITE NOW HAHAHAHAHAH

you are ashkenazi? YOU ARE A FAKE JEW

Hey Kushner, kill yourself my man.

I get that hating le ebin merchant is a huge meme here, but it's pretty clear that it hardly relates to a large percentage of Jews.

Two questions:
How does anti-semitism affect you, personally? Seems everyone has an opinion on the kikes.
To what extent is your religious text related or unrelated to the common Jew(s)? General guideline, a la Christians?

>european
>ashkenazi jew
something is not right here

It makes living in the Middle East harder than it has to be.
It means I get more (you)s.

But you live in a nation explicitly for Jews. I mean, you guys have pretty much shat all over the Muslims since the second world war. What do you mean by that?

honest ? if you walk down the street and see a coin. how big of a coin would it be for you to pick it up?

How many fingers can you fit in your arse hole?

yep
very interesting!
Lucky you, I've been around Jews all my life and let me tell you, many and detestable human beings
rip
>khazar hypothesis nutjob
even if it were true, then I'd just be a convert, which are still jews
>How does anti-semitism affect you, personally?
It doesn't. I don't think I've ever been exposed to blatant, measurable anti-semitism in my life. But I've been very lucky to grow up in a mostly secular, upper-class household in NYC, very similar to Kushner >To what extent is your religious text related or unrelated to the common Jew(s)? General guideline, a la Christians?
It varies a lot between Jews. Modern orthodox jews get pretty close to what's asked of them but still they fall short on a lot of things. There are 613 commandments in the bible that Jews are supposed to follow, and many follow them just by being a normal good person, but some are quite esoteric and strange, including kosher dietary guidelines. Many require prayer, many require apparel, or hygiene. It's really quite a spectrum.
>you guys have pretty much shat all over the Muslims since the second world war. What do you mean by that?
Doesn't mean they haven't lost a lot in the process, as well as still losing many to this day.
Quarter
2 comfortably, I don't understand how I'd do three, like my 2nd, 3rd, and 4th finger in like a triangle shape? No thank you, I'll just use my dildo.

>jew
>using Bible as evidence
#jews4jesus?

this is bait, right?

We had the Bible first.

I just realized that Bible literally means 'book.' Huh.

I guess that explains all the law books being called bibles

Wew

>babylonian talmud
>written 500 AD, maybe 200 AD at earliest

>gospel of matthew
>written a few years after jesus, around 30 AD

>babylonian talmud has first instance of golden rule
Really makes me thinkg

Honey, that's not Babylonian Talmud, that's Mishna.

>incessant need to "perfect the world"

why?

Constant persecution, the world seems to be a bad place, gotta fix. We're descended from slaves, yeah? Got our start in Egypt.

Also it's scattered throughout the bible to protect the world. Also for the messiah to come, which is everyone's dream, the world needs to be perfected, everyone needs to be worshiping correctly, etc. etc.

>Constant persecution
so you still don't get why you're constantly persecuted?

> the world needs to be perfected

what does this utopia look like?

lol Achkmed posting cause it's his off day from delivering the mail

Isaiah 1:26: "And I will restore your judges as at first and your counsellors as in the beginning; afterwards you shall be called City of Righteousness, Faithful City." Some Jews[11] interpret this to mean that the Sanhedrin will be re-established." (Isaiah 1:26)
Once he is King, leaders of other nations will look to him for guidance. (Isaiah 2:4)
The whole world will worship the One God of Israel (Isaiah 2:11–17)
He will be descended from King David (Isaiah 11:1) via Solomon (1 Chronicles 22:8–10, 2 Chronicles 7:18)
The "spirit of the Lord" will be upon him, and he will have a "fear of God" (Isaiah 11:2)
Evil and tyranny will not be able to stand before his leadership (Isaiah 11:4)
Knowledge of God will fill the world (Isaiah 11:9)
He will include and attract people from all cultures and nations (Isaiah 11:10)
All Israelites will be returned to their homeland (Isaiah 11:12)
Death will be swallowed up forever (Isaiah 25:8)
There will be no more hunger or illness, and death will cease (Isaiah 25:8)
All of the dead will rise again (Isaiah 26:19)
The Jewish people will experience eternal joy and gladness (Isaiah 51:11)
He will be a messenger of peace (Isaiah 52:7)
Nations will recognize the wrongs they did to Israel (Isaiah 52:13–53:5)
The peoples of the world will turn to the Jews for spiritual guidance (Zechariah 8:23)
The ruined cities of Israel will be restored (Ezekiel 16:55)
Weapons of war will be destroyed (Ezekiel 39:9)
The people of Israel will have direct access to the Torah through their minds and Torah study will become the study of the wisdom of the heart (Jeremiah 31:33)[12]
He will give you all the worthy desires of your heart (Psalms 37:4)
He will take the barren land and make it abundant and fruitful (Isaiah 51:3, Amos 9:13–15, Ezekiel 36:29–30, Isaiah 11:6–9)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Messiah_in_Judaism

>implying achmed has a job

ugh, religion was a mistake. thanks

Orly? Even (((wikipedia))) agrees the talmud was written after the new testament

Very good question, and I don't think there's any consensus whatsoever. World peace is a good one.

*tip*
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oral_Torah

Have you ever played a Jew Piano or a Jew Harp?

Not sure what those are but I've recently been teaching myself piano..

Is there an Anal Torah?

Mishna is not Talmud.

Lol I actually cracked up
responding to this guy but regardless
>The Talmud has two components: the Mishnah (Hebrew: משנה, c. 200 CE), a written compendium of Rabbinic Judaism's Oral Torah; and the Gemara

different definitions my dude

Jew Piano = Cash register
Jew Harp - youtube.com/watch?v=JWGQK59Gs5M

Fair enough. So yeah, might be that Hillel cribbed off Jesus, but I really really doubt it. At the very least, I concede that he didn't invent the Golden Rule.

Not necessarily
>According to Rabbinic Judaism, the Oral Torah was given to Moses with the Torah at Mount Sinai
They just took a while to write it down

how does it feel knowing that your people are responsible for all of the world wars, subverting the real Hebrews, and being the spawn of satan.

be careful!

Yea but that doesn't apply to you; your people is a nation of converts and aren't the people from the Bible.

Are you also talmudic or zionist by chance?

rate me, boys.

my skin is white, does my ethnicity confirm it?

can i get some free shekels?
source is my 23andme

Do you have to pay extra for that? I've never seen that.