Serbia

How do we stop this from happening, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eWw7ZbIiZfI
youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We don't, it's fine this way.

We don't.

you convert all the balkanites to orthodoxy hence you will have a big puddle of ortho serbs .

We don't

We don't

Oh Hi thar.
Someone needs me?

You stop it by wining wars. Oh wait...

we dont

albania is gross

quark serbia can't come soon enough

Albania shouldn't even exist.

yet it does.

youtube.com/watch?v=eWw7ZbIiZfI

Here, take the spanish masterclass. They call us conquistadors for something kek.

only one way

Albanians need to be gassed. Bunch of Turkish rape babies.

Border with Bulgaria at Nándorfehérvár.

Kys rapebaby Abdul

unification of orthodox slavs
followed by removal of muslims
followed by forced conversion of catholic slavs
followed by nuking everything lese

kekec

niko nezna

hello I am albanian excuse the east asian admixture it's due to slavic admixture from exchanging brides with ex-yugoslavs in the 1800s

come again ?

my uncle works at nintendo though
what now alboniggers

underrated

miring a lot man

one day I wish to become like micky haxhiislami, move to japan and get a nice yellow wife to fuck all day long

Good for you,

this is just punishment for causing the world wars

why are you posting the DNA test of a serb that you found after Serbia was forced to abandon Kosovo

this is mine moron !

i don't think you retards understood that
lurk more

what the fuck, does an amerifat even know where nis is on a map? nothing related the balkans concerns you, now take your stroller, turn 360 degrees and walk away from this thread, timothy

meta-baited step up kid

>we wanna lead a balkan union
>but we're also an absolute shit tier country and have nothing going for us
>g-guise w-why are you all leaving?
sort yourself out

You alright m80? I,v heard someone just exploaded in albania even here from bosnia...

get astral dimension b8ted m8

Actually, the sordid state of affairs in Albania and the general sub-human nature of Albanians makes me extremely concerned.

>takes something that isn't his
>claims its his now
Sounds like the standard behavior you can expect from an Albanian

I live in Kosova. No Kosova flag in Sup Forums

you should have a serbian flag then

No, all Kosova ISPs go through Albania.

The Russians will reverse it when they get around to taking over Europe in the aftermath of the EU's collapse sometime around 2023.

and you should have a bulgarian

didn't know that m8rino

>I live in kosova
For now... enjoy it while it lasts.

the un doesn't agree with you diaspora nigger

>The Russians
lmao as if they don't have enough shit to deal with nowadays

thanks brother, I will, you enjoy your failing country too now.

Unfortunately for you pal, I live in Colorado and Colorado is the slimmest state in America. Don't ever post in this thread ever again until you can post a relevant meme.

this

I'm pretty ok with this.
Serbien muss sterbien.

Nis is located in southern Serbia

Don't fucking test me, Sven. I've got over 4000 hours into EU4

>thanks brother
Try again
>I will
You wont
>you enjoy
Theres nothing to enjoy here tard
>failing country
Implying BiH is a country

It's pronounced "Niš" you dumb fat ameriburger, wtf is wrong with you

your sister btw

start having kids

You don't need to be a dick tbqh.

>this thread

thanks for reminding me why I hate albanians

>kosovo
no such thing mate

KOSOVO JE SRBIJA

Let's be honest, it's not going to happen. But to make sure it doesn't and regain some rightful clay, we need to stop being inert and wörk.

>posts that meme
>has a swedish flag
Oh, sweetie...

Better to be a dick than to be Albanian

You become part of Romania.
Serbs are our ethnic, cultural and religious brothers.
Come home, thraco-illyrian man.

Would you care to explain why you have absolutely zero friends?

And don't cry "thank u USA best friend" because they use you as a pawn in their anti-Yugoslav agenda

Right after you go back to Serbia.

We don't. Serbia scum deserves it.

Kek, this.

What the fuck is your problem?

We won most of the wars we fought including WWI and WWII, meanwhile Croatia was not independent from Hungary, Austria and Germany for more than 900 years.

its a serb from rs dumb nigger

Republika Srpska will soon go back to Serbia, no worries m80

NUKE IT

youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic

>TURN 360 degrees and walk away

MY SIDES

>SWEDES ARE KEKS AND DUMB

Nice hairline, Sven.

It's another "normal thread remotely concerning Serbia turns into a playground for albozerg diaspora monkeys" episode. Nothing to see here.

Mark this down Sup Forums.
Kosovo will complete it's referendum to become a part of Albania, with heightened Unesco restrictions on the monasteries. Republika Srpska does the same, joining Serbia, EU gives gibmedats to all three countries to try to pry them further from Russia.

We don't.
Why should we prevent good things from happening?

>We won most war we fought
please dont
>won WWI and WWII
damn, i did not know you had that much impact on the WWI and WWII
>Croatia was not independent from Hungary, Austria and Germany for more than 900 years.
>GERMANY
did not know that mane, and as far as austro-hungary goes, plenty of others were part of the empire and it was hardly a bad thing for the time of its existance.

i hope eastern part does go go serbia

>Kosovo becoming part of Albania
>Bosnia breaking up
Never, never going to happen.
Its sooner possible to break up Bosnia into shity little states than for them to be allowed to be reunited.
Divide and conquer, keep them little, poor and controlled by EU.

We let Serbia take over Turkey

sweet s-sauce?

FPBP

Let the mongoloid turk rapebabies dissipate desu

kys albonigger

>please dont
Oh, I will. That's a historical fact.
>GERMANY
"""Independent""" State of Croatia
>and as far as austro-hungary goes, plenty of others were part of the empire and it was hardly a bad thing for the time of its existance.
Just pointed it out.

>t.tonibler

Kys dumb retard. Also that's a gypsy.

Genocide the Albanians and FYROM larpers (maybe some gypsy Bulgarians as well) and you got our undivided support.

I just have to go outside and it reminds me of why i hate Albanians.

I think he meant Germany controlling Croatia as a literal Puppet State in WW2, which is absolutely true.
62% white, Albo diaspora nigger.
Eventually, they'll realize Dayton was a mistake and it should have gone by the original play of having the south given to the Croats, the Muslims taking their little majority area, and Republika becoming a part of Serbia. Right now it's just a fucking mess of a country with racial tensions that make an average BLM protest look like a walk in the park in Finland.
Also, the albos in Kosovo are already campaigning HARD to dissolve their "independent state" and become a part of Albania. Especially with one of their terrorist KLA leader being let out of Prison because he's a muslim and he dindunuffin, (even though he took a newborn, stabbed it through the heart, then cut its head off and tossed it to its father who was made to watch the entire thing and said "Now eat") the EU is showing its too cucked to say anything about Muslim warcrimes.

I love balkanthreads so much.

Croatia always had a lot of autonomy withing the Kingdom of Hungary, local power structures and nobles were left essentially intact and the appointed royal ban governing it was pretty much just one of the local nobility.

In fact, even the austrians managed it as a separate country within the realm.

>Year 4500 BC
>Serbia started a war again

>i hope eastern part does go go serbia
What about Novi Grad, Prijedor, Banja Luka?

At least they need to start a war to lose clay, you're about to lose Catalonia over what? One of you prefers a different Sangria, faggot?

Most important wars you had were lost and every shit you started ended up backfiring. These kinds of threads are pointless aswell since they hardly impact the reality, it just makes balkan idiots fight.
Siding with germany does not make us part of germany, its like you also believe a lot of propaganda about WWII, so its not even worth a mention. And sure, you can point it out(Austro-Hungary) but it makes no real contribution to discussion, at least from my perspective.

>Puppet State
Dunno why this is even up for debate. Germans promised you clay, you became their bitch, you lose the war and you still somehow end up with Italian clay.

>le serbia nokia meme

when will this meme die? it stopped being interesting about 10 years ago

i bet you're a krezavi glupi klinac

Joo propaganda, they list everyone who sided with them as puppet state and it only helps Croatia, its a fact. If we were to be put separately it would hurt us big time for all the "infinite amount" of innocent people we killed.
Literally considered serbian because of the years of serbs living there, literally like kosovo where 95% are albanians, based on stats that we have. So it would be hard to connect it to actual serbia, at least eastern part can be connected to it by clay. And its clearly something no one would fight over and say "500 years ago it was our clay", its hard to care for it when people living there are serbs.

>I love balkanthreads so much.
I don't, they always remind me of a lesser known quote from one the few well remembered old politicians in our recent history.

"We (Greece, in the Balkans) are alone among neighbors)"

I hate balkanthreads, they usually meant that I have to look at Alb*nian flags