Arresting Julian Assange is a priority, says US attorney general Jeff Sessions

theguardian.com/media/2017/apr/21/arresting-julian-assange-is-a-priority-says-us-attorney-general-jeff-sessions

Is whistleblowing ok? Is it a "danger to public security" as people who want to shut it down say? What's Sup Forums's 2 cents on whistleblowers like Assange and Snowden?

Sessions can burn in Hell with Trump. Wikileaks is defending ethical government while these clowns continue the culture of corruption.

How can they arrest someone that's already dead or imprisoned?

Does wikileaks threaten their new national globalism?

Good

Trump administration is hiding something, they wouldn't make it priority if they didn't. Assange is a freedom fighter, fuck these neocon idiots. I hope Wikileaks leaks something in the future from these traitors to nationalism

Assange isn't stupid. He's a hero and he understood the implications of his actions. Trump and Sessions need to put on a show & make it clear leaking is now tolerated in order to purge the current leakers from the intelligence agencies.

Yeah, I won't believe it until he is arrested.

Snowden is a US spy and Assange is kill. All the info that is released is controlled

We did it with Osama Bin Laden.

I feel that this would not be a good idea.

Kek I love how Sup Forums unironically thought that this redneck neocon would lead the charge on pizzagate

We have to meme it that his plan is to get Assange extradited to the US so Trump can pardon him and mark a new era for real journalism.
>Brow Nye pic not related

>you guys managed to kill a man 6 years after the fact

Yes yes, let's discredit everything that might come out of wikileaks, goyim will believe this.

Well Trump does have a lot of supporters who love Assange and what he did to Hillary...

MAGA XD

TRUST IN TRUMP

Jew owned administration. Jews play both sides, what was anyone expecting? That the Juden would allow their lapdog called the United States to be led astray?

"4d chess!" This twang lackey needs to stick to expelling spics.

It's ok goys we're globalists again.

nationalist globalists you filthy goy, dont you forget it

Yes, Trump is a liar but I'm still glad Hillary lost. At least Trump is your run-of-the-mill republicon president, Hillary was actually dangerous.

i don't think trump is a conspiracy person hes old fashioned. he is trying to make america great and I don't think he is that in tuned with what Assange represents

Not discredit, just be wary
You people are what's wrong with Sup Forums

>people who don't like Trump are the problem that Sup Forums has
>be wary of wikileaks
Oh buzz off shill, you're way too obvious

don't you have some diamonds to be mining nigger

WHISTLEBLOWER NATION!!!

MAKE IT REEEEEEEEAAAAAALLLL!!!

>Conald Blumpf

just build the fucking wall and jail hillary

I refuse to work for the Jew like you goyim
I could say the same of you.

this .. Mr. Marijuana is almost as bad as Heroin.
Jeff Sessions is a dumb old boomer... great job going after Hillary and Pedogate muh based Sessions.

fake news, the doj case against assange has been going on for years

Jeff Sessions can hang himself for treason.

Also, assange is dead

>I refuse to work for the Jew
Are you somehow missing the fact that Trump's daugther is Jewish and his highly influential son-in-law is also Jewish?
Take your meds and get the fuck out of this board. You're mentally ill.

This is surely not because of pic related.

>You people are what's wrong with Sup Forums
no, you are

Sessions is a complete retard. Can't believe anyone could defend him. He should get the fuck out of the admin. Arrest Assange! Marijuana is heroin!

This guy is like a retard picked from a satire movie.

What's that got to do with me refusing to work for the Jew? Wtf you talking about
Also Kushner is the Anti-christ

I hope they black bag Assange and beat him to death in a black ops prison. Fuck that albino nigger. He is a showboating peice of shit that hasn't contributed anything other then maintaining the msm narrative.

His incompetence seems better suited for the job than all AG's in the past 25 years.

This.

If Assange gets arrested in ditching the internet entirely. It's game over if this happens

Assange is probably past his shelf life of usefulness for the Russians. Sad situation.

Look at all the American shills ITT.

Hard to arrest the dead. If he is alive and this is an attempt to get him out of CIA custody, good on you Sessions.

Is Assange really kill though? I have my doubts

bump this is actual news

bumperino

If he is then they'd have to be faking all his recent interviews, which is not outside the realm of possibility. What makes me suspicious that he's been compromised in some way is the incident with the insurance files where the hashes didn't match. Did Wikileaks ever address that issue? Can anyone knowledgeable shed any light on this?

He's definitely compromised, if not him then Wikileaks.

What makes you so sure, user? Could you explain, please?

If the play is to have a trial in the U.S. so the courts can hash out whistleblowing laws I'm alright with that. Legal president is important for the next time someone comes out with abunch of shady government documents