BREAKING NEWS: TRUMP SUPPORTERS ARE RETARTED

Trump only won in redneck states like West Virgina, Kentucky, Ohio, and Texas, most of the people in all of these states having NO education and also NO brians whatsoever.

Meanwhile, Hillary won in states with tons of educated suburbs, like California, New York, and Illinois.

Not to mention that Trump lost by 3 million votes.

Now tell me, who deserves to be President again? Because it sure as hell isn't Trump. He didn't even get the most votes. Trump voters say "muh electoral college", but the electoral college is an outdated system that doesn't give everyone an equal voice.

If America was a legitimate democracy, Hillary would be President RIGHT NOW. If you think otherwise, your fucking retarted and probably fuck your cousin too, you redneck fucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12871426
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Democratic Republic

If you only count votes from Americans Trump won the election by over 10 million votes. You're counting illegal Mexican votes in California.

Well here is the problem . USA is not a democracy it's a fucking republic .

People don't have the same power and the electoral college was build to protect the interests of the rural area.
Otherwise people would just campaign in the big cities and fuck the other small states

So shut the fuck up , sit down , accept the rules and don't try to change them you fucking shill

Hillary won because of Cali

It has one of the lowest IQ scores

>BREAKING

Please lie to yourself harder so you lose the next 5 presidential elections also. Please keep doing what you are doing.

You won't have a fucking party in 4 years at the rate you are going. Nobody likes Marxism get it through your donkey fucking skull kike.

>most of the people in all of these states having NO education and also NO brians whatsoever.
>brians

what did you mean by that, onan...?

>Nobody likes Marxism
........then why did Hillary get the most votes? Hmm........

Trump voter average IQ: 99

Hillary voter average IQ: 95

Hillary was voted for by stupid urban niggers and spics. Trump was elected by intelligent white people.

>people still respond to this shit bait

Because of spics in California, too bad their votes don't count : ^ )

Did you REALLY think you could betray white men?

shut up retart

>RETARTED

I agree. FUCK zlompf and all sural and ruburban r*tards. I'm with HER.

good god that gif is funny

saged muhhh popular vote!

Hitlerlly is cancer

Suburbs are republican. Minorities are mostly uneducated and vote left as a monolith, stop trying b8.

50% of people didnt even vote
those are the only smart ones

just fuck off shill
Trump took almost every county in the entire country
sage

I thought your professor said to not get involved in Trump threads?

Underrated kek

BREAKING NEWS: TRUMP WON

Keep crying

shitting on Trump after his daily treasons, I get that. but
>shilling for Hillary in May 2017
now you should really kill yourself

this
also this.

A democratic republic is constructed by people and LAWS, if the law of the constitution says that that the electoral sistem works like it said, you can't say its not democratic. if you dont like ask for a reform in the electoral sistem. Don't said that Trump its not your president, he is, he won according to the laws of your constitution, and if you skip it you will skip the people law and everything will collapse.

No shit, people who voted for trump are delusional morons.

Come on. There must be SOME Brian's among the Trump voters.

>OP is a retarded know-it-all that doesn't even realize the argument he is using is literally the same the northern state used to influence the entirety of the USA, which was one of the main true reason why the civil war happened (it wasn't about the slaves like the Jews and useless Negroes like to goad about)

a greater support for a candidate within states is more important than a greater number of literal votes for a given candidate, because the USA is a multitude of STATES (It isn't called the UNITED STATES for no reason, jack ass) that work together under the leadership of a federal government that control only a few of the countless aspect of the government. The reason it is like this is two fold: First of all, it allow differing governing ideology to coexist within a country, which reduce the social tension and allow peoples to still work together ( You hate it here? Move a state over where peoples think differently or in a way similar to your) and secondly, it prevent that one or a few very populous states (which are always coastal states, which have an entirely different way of doing things than midwest states per exemple) takes the decision for the entirety of the USA, with often catastrophic result because a fat cat in New York sure won't be able to take the best of governing decision concerning a state like Ohio or Alabama whose economy work entirely differently, and that whitout taking into consideration the risk of corruption by said fat cats who could simply manipulate the trade with bullshit bills & laws only to enrich itself, while the guys a couples states away can't do shit about it.

Go learn about your own country administration and how your own government work before screaming injustice, you dumb ass. Fuck, it is sad to see that a fucking leaf know more about the USA admin than a american.

You are one stupid motherfucker, Bernie would have fucked the shit out of Trump's tiny hands, Trumps is a man child. Beware of the next election fucktard

Delusional fuck, Trump was voted in office thank to god believing faggots in the shit states.

At least 2 or 3

>trump supporters are sm-

>the electoral college is an outdated system that doesn't give everyone an equal voice.
If we left it up to a popular vote, a handful of cities would decide the outcome every general election and take away the voices of the rest of the country.

OP, your tears sustain me

>NO brians

Breaking news. OP is a cock gobbling faggot who has no fucking clue how the Electoral College works, or why we even have it in the first place. This cannot be disputed in any way, shape or form. He should do the world a huge favor and kills himself.

Dump cunt, that's democracy, every vote is equal.

>Bernie
>Having any actual influence on thing
>actually using the tiny hand ad hominem as if it did anything than show to everyone your blatant hypocrisy ( pro-tolerance(Trump is rayciss) but for reasons we should disapprove of Trump because of his malformed hands or some shit!)

Haven't you read the leaked emails? He was literally cock blocked by the democrats who worked together to put stick in his wheels, and anyway he would have only worsened everything by promoting even further the modern bread and circuses by promising everyone higher wages and shit whitout backing it with any serious economic, and by that I mean things as fucking simple and basic as managing the inflation rates caused by said artificial augmentation of the minimum salary.

Average Trump voter IQ:
>9000

Average Killary voter IQ:
>85

Tough break, kid.

Anyone who uses ellipses in a post should be banned immediately. Anyone who uses ellipses with over three periods should be hung on a fucking stop light pole

>belgium

Wew lad you had brains scaterd over your capital not a year ago and you would like mudshit loving bitch to win ? Sit the fuck down mohammad

>RETARTED
k

:^)

(((educated))) people

good goy

>DRUMPTFTRWQRQ
>IZZZZZ
>LITUUURRLULUYYY
>HITLLLUURRR

nice post op, you're a fag

The shills are still posting this garbage? Doesn't Mr. Soros have something else for you to do?

>retarted

TL;DR We're the United States of America, not the United Twelve Largest Cities of America. You win states to win the presidency, it was designed that way for a reason.

>has no counter argument
>OH I KNOW! I'LL SHOW HIM BY POINTING OUT HOW MANY PERIODS HIS ELLIPSES HAD IN IT! THAT WILL SURELY BLOW HIM OUT

Kill yourself Trumpkin.

>retarted
>having adhd

Your ignoring that in those states lies the concentration of the wealth and wealthy people, Trumps policy's favour the poorer and working class who tend to be more uneducated.
sage

You're really stupid, but I can't blame you for that you must be black or something. Fuck dude, it seams like Trump has even a clue on what he's doing, yes Bernie wasn't perfect, but he was way fucking better than Trump or Hilary.

Democracy is a shit way to run a nation, fuck off faggot

Sage

Shit bait

Also:

>MUCK CUMPF!

Sage

Trump got voted cause Hillary was one of the least likable characters to ever run for office. Compound that with the democrats actively attacking their traditional voter base and you have an assured loss.
Not that the results mattered anyway - seems like Trump is adding up to be a huge disappointment as well.

They can try, but the end result will not be to their liking.

Guess what? rednecks live in your country and have views, get over it.

>If America was a legitimate democracy
>Implying

>Unknown country
Dear cunt, my city is already 30% sandniggers,
but stopping immigration isn't the way to go, the thing we have to do is spread them all over the country so they don't form
lumps of extremism.

>everyone is obliged to address my argument instead of criticizing the way I present it because that's how it works on Sup Forums
Your mother's a whore, your father's a tranny and you yourself are a faggot.

>literally all institutions in the list receive some kind of government aid or fund
>Implying half of those peoples working in the university and the MiT aren't nearly useless executives that exist solely because they exist and are so ingrained into the system they can't be dislodged

Of course they will vote for the democrat, a big part of their pay comes from it, because lets be honest for these kind of places government subsidy are bread and butter. Most of them would be forced to close door if it wasn't from it. Also take into consideration that at the moment there this really perverted system in place where schools get funding depending on how many student pass, so many schools artificially boost the rate of passing for their student as to warrant more subsidy, with the past democrat government closing their eyes on their sketchy practices because they directly benefited from it (A school entirely reliant on gov subsidy will eagerly support the government political ideology that eagerly support said system of subsidy, which is akin to cancer for a school that is supposed to be a neutral place to learn, not indoctrinatory institution where political drivel is disguised as wisdom), just look at university like Harvard or countless others that have become hugbox for jackasses with safe spaces and 63 useless pronouns, it make them anathema to any actual learning.

But shillary dindu win

Why do you keep making retarded threads like these ?

>If America was a legitimate democracy

Use the subjunctive mood to express a counterfactual, you uneducated fucking Hillbot.

>your fucking retarted

Ausbros never go for the low-hanging fruit. For your own sake, I hope this is merely a parody of a bait thread.

He was a puppet like many others, you should treat as cancer any politician that eagerly promote higher wages yet do not say a fucking word about Inflation, because those two are inherently linked to one another at the hip, to the point that artificially augmenting the minimum wage as a immediate effect on the inflation rate, which in turn make that previous higher augmentation utterly irrelevant in both the short and long term as the entire economy adapt itself to that wages, because you simply can't create more value out of nothing (cutting a pie in 10 points rather than 6 doesn't make it so that there more pies on the plate)

Electoral votes is just one of the rules that make the USA Voting System.

According to usa, not only you need to win, but you need to get more than 50% of the votes, she had 48% of the popular votes and would still lose.
She would lose because at this case it would go to the house of representatives and she would lose election since most are of the trump party.

also
>plularity voting
>meaningfull way to get data

>"but this means all USA elections until now were irrelevant"
YES,DEAL WITH IT AND RESEARCH MORE ABOUT STUFF

>when people from all over the world have to point out to you how your country is governed because you're too fucking stupid to have learned it in school
kys dumb amerishit

How many illiterate wellfare loving violent niggers voted for her?

>hillary supporter

strawpoll.me/12871426

>HUUUUUU
>HUUUUUUUUUU
>HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

You lost. Humiliatingly and one-sidedly. You will lose even harder next time when we're done deporting your disgusting Aztec hordes.

If you think California is filled with educated people then you my friend are the retard. Also, didn't trump win almost all swing states? And some historically democratic states?

Who cares actually? You are not a democracy in the first place.
Also trump turned into a backstabbing globalist cuckold aka Hillary 2.0. So I guess you won in the end.

Hang on a second. I know many Brians in redneck states. You need to get your facts strai....

Oh. I see what you did there. Trying to prove Trump supporters can't read. Bretty tricky snowflake. Bretty bretty tricky.