New anti-terrorism measures found

It seems a new way to avoid terrorism has been discovered. It's called being poor :)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xmcgTcrF4VM&t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wonder if we could implement this at home.

PORTUGAL NO!

The only thing we should give them is a ticket back to wathever shithole they came from. But since Germany wants them, it kind of sorts itself out.

The third world can't invade you if you become the thrid world

Here is the same thing.
Meanwhile retards in Cuckcelona march to bring more rapefugees LMAO they fleed to Germany or Sweden when they can.

youtube.com/watch?v=xmcgTcrF4VM&t

THIS, those smart poortuguesse are so smart

Sometimes living in the second world is good. The only terrorsit attack here killed only jews.

Remember when Obongo wanted to put Refugees in Detroit?

That would have been hilarious. Dindu vs Terrorist action

well played my white friend

>putting dindus and kebabs in range of each other.
Was Obongo our guy after all?

Being feminist while also being poor means that your country will quite literally implode for a lack of people. On the positive side this leads to comfy real estate prices. On the bad side all services become fucking expensive as the consumer/worker ration gets ever higher. This state of affairs is (will be) found in:

>South Europe (avTFR: 1,4)
>Eastern Europe (avTFR: 1,3)
>Cuba (TFR: 1,6)
>Thailand (TFR: 1,5)
>China (TFR: 1,4)
>Brazil (TFR: 1,8)
>Caribbean (avTFR: 1,7)

Richer countries are being filled with people that are largely unproductive, but which can be whipped into doing semi-useful stuff when it becomes necessary. Poorer ones will become ghost-countries.

Shit, they are learning

This is the kinda stuff that pisses me off. They come to a safe country, but it isnt good enough for them.

We have had the same, they come, get setup with a nice house, jobs and the works. Then they complain because it is to dark and cold here. To top it off some even wanted to go back to their tent in Turkey.

Fuck these gold diggers.

>On the positive side this leads to comfy real estate prices.
Renting costs in portugal are ridiculously low. Car insurance rates are through the floor aswell, which is surprising considering how many accidents happen every day.

We know it perfectly.

>wanted to go back to their tent in Turkey.
>gold diggers.
Pick one

moors not welcome

economic warfare

It will probably continue getting cheaper. All rent-seeking schemes rely on a growing population. I sometimes dream about retiring to a largely abandoned village in a country undergoing population decline.

The Turks give them money you mongoloid. When I was in Serbia, you couldn't walk up to a Western Union in Belgrade without a line of 100 mudslimes getting gibmedats from Ziraat Bankası.

should this not be grounds for instant dismissal on refugee status?

>oh i see you came from a country that is safe and not a warzone