Why pigdog Americans act like bigtime warfighters when they so bad at war ??

Why pigdog Americans act like bigtime warfighters when they so bad at war ??

we still find dead American here, because of new development they dig them up all the time in my city.
my friend find Yankee skull and I buy it off him to make into a cool mug like Genghis Khan

America lost wars in the Cold War for many reasons, one was the fact that America didn't want to stir up too much conflict during that time period, because if Russia or China got too involved, it could cause nuclear devastation.

The Americans could of killed every Vietnamese commie during the Vietnam War, but it was not worth the risk.

If the Yanks didn't drop the bomb on Japan WW2 might of continued on until the fucking 50's. There where 7 million Japanese soldiers still alive in 1945.

They should have just dropped the bomb in Vietnam. There was alot of talk on it. Fucking liberal cunts ruined nam.

this thread angers the American

>lies america strongest

Hi what's going on here?

We win conventional war very well, but gureillas are dicks. It's rock paper siscors

Australia fought in vietnam too.

did you just get internet now chicom veety? Welcome to 2017

Yeah they are pretty bad at it
They fail to live up to their Hollywood inspired imaginations

ur angrey u yankee basterd

You don't think America couldn't have just nuked your sorry asses and ended the war in one day if motivated enough? Good job being so weak you weren't perceived as enough of a threat to warrant that, like Japan.

NK is basically an absolute monarchy you dumb proxy fag.

Thanks for losing foreign wars.

but we won? Vietnam makes all my cheap clothes.

If the US wanted to win that war, you wouldn't be born in the first place.

lol

kek

Amerisharts btfo

Amerifags primary directive was always to advance globalism, meaning redistribution of global resources. Destroying cultures, massacring natives etc etc for the "American way of life" aka greater good. The benefits of optimized resource sharing advanced american power. Unable to identify the external power source they sink into the quicksand of self indulgent delusions.

Get back to me when you learn how to drive

>posted from my iPhone