You've just been elected President for one minute

You only have time to pass one bill or sign one executive order.

What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

TAKE DOWN THE SMITHSONIAN

Ignoring the ridiculousness of passing a bill in one minute, I'd repeal the 1965 immigration act - - setting new immigration quotas for 1965 ethnic composition levels.

Call it the American Demography Preservation Act, or something.

Kill the Bank!

nuke israel

Jews to the sun.

Holocaust 2: Electric jewgaloo

legalize prostitution

Executive order that cannabis laws will never be enforced at national levels

youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic

Delete the nuclear codes

Launch all nuclear missles so i go down as last president in history

Launch all the nukes.

Kill all Dominicans and give the land to the Haitians.

Send 10 MOABs to Israel with a inscription that reads "The USS Liberty sends her regards."

Pass a bill making me president for four years.

It is now illegal to be the Jew

E.O. #1 - signed into law at 8:47am 5/1/2017

Gas the kikes, race war now!

An act to kick out every illegal and only make immigration from Europeans.

Redirect medicaid and medicare spending into DARPA.

I like ur style

>kids itt thinking being President means you just make whatever laws you want and can order nukes

Be realistic. A nuclear launch takes at least a few minutes anyway.

I'd probably bug the oval office and wait for the sitting president to return.

This bong knows what's up

Legalize all psychedelics.

SpaceX gets 50% of the annual budget

Ban jews from everything and expel, jail/execute all of their helpers.

This!
Come Armageddon, come nuclear war.

Blacks Go Back Bill

Offer $500k for every black citizen who wants to go back to Africa. They can never return to the states. Not even for vacation.

repeal the National Firearms Act

Make it so you are allowed to run one person over with your car a year.

I fucking hate those niggers that purposefully walk slow in front of my car in the walmart parking lot.

"No German who is born of two German parents shall be held accountable if he steals from, hurts or kills a muslim or a gypsy in this country."

demand /pol can never refer to me as a newfag

Everyone must have at least 4 children's:
Each children counts for the couple that had in, excluding in some exceptions
Twins counts as 2, triplets as 3..... BUT siamese twins counts as one, even after you separate them.
A children must survive for at least one year to count, killing your own son or telling someone to do it make this kid not count.
Adoption doesn't count.
You (one person only) can bribe a couple to have a new children, this new children will count as one children for you, BUT this children will only count if the couple would NOT have any children without your money as incentive. This also only apply to a couple if the entire couple already followed all those rules here.
Giving children to adoption is ok, but the one year rule still apply.
If you give semen to artificial insemination, and some girl get pregnant, with it, this will count as 1 children to the girl and you, but remember the 1 year rule.

1) Actions for immediate implementation at the territory of USA and all vassal states, as defined in provisions a) and b):
a) GAS JEWS.
b) RACE WAR NOW.

Signed, President

And then I would go golfing

Shut up aussie newfag

pass a bill making me dictator for life.

I'd let Trudeau fuck my wife.

Take away civil rights from refugees.

for fucks sake i passed the robot test what more do you people want

make the Holocaust 2.0 bill

Perfect answer desu

GAS THE KIKES

Repeal the Controlled Substances Act

BAN THE INTAKE OF ALL MUSLIMS INTO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

Malta barley has the right idea.

If the treasury can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill.

I would order the treasury to print US Notes to pay off all treasury bonds and order an increase of the bank reserve ratio to 100% to absorb the subsequent inflation. There's no reason we should be taxing the fuck out of people just to pay private jew federal reserve shareholders interest on treasury bonds.

Concede victory to the British, pay the overdue tax on the tea, and swear loyalty to the Crown Forces and Her Majesty the Queen.

take away all power from women

boom.

Do neither. Sudoku in the Oval and haunt the White House for eternity instead.

Nuclear attack america.

Nuke all major populations centers. Ensure my ironfist rule of the world. Brainwash the public as to why I destroyed the decadence of the west. Tell them this could never have happened if they didn't enable me. I'll be hated and vilified after my inevitable assassination but atleast I might have saved the world from itself and it globalist agenda

Pass a bill making me president for life

Remove Isreal from the map.

Nuke Israel, the Middle East and Germany.

FEMA camps for all lefties

Get in a game of golf.

Eviscerate Copyright law (drastically lower the threshold for derivative works, cripple the DMCA, lower statutory damages), kill off mass domestic surveillance by the NSA, enshrine robust Net Neutrality into law (rather than the pajeet version from Ajit Pai), kill off Patent Trolls and notably raise the bar of what can be considered patentable.

A single law can have multiple changes, OP.

Push "the" button

Nuke Israel and the middle east

Congressional term limits.

This.

Identify, address and provide provisions for environmental standards to be implemented throughout our economy, moving to a green economy before anyone else.

EO's aren't as powerful as many ITT think they are, although that's understandable following Obama's abuse of them enabled by the MSM. Technically they're only supposed to direct officials how to enforce existing laws, not to create new law out of thin air.

Fpbp

Checked

Cegar in bagina :D

This is the only correct answer.

Universities that in any way inhibit or shut down free speech will be ineligible for any federal funding. Students using federal funds to attend university will not be able to use those funds to attend non-compliant schools.

All leftist get put in concentration camps. This pretty much covers all the Kikes, niggers, slimes, and everyone else who isn't white.

I'd make myself dictator with that one EO, if possible. It's like having one wish and wishing for more wishes, is this allowed?

Nuke turkey

Kys abo newfag