All Jews or just "Zoinists"?

Dearest Sup Forums, hardcore red-pilled truther here.

I want to ask the question, is the Jewish threat a "every jew is involved" problem or is it "just the zoinist jews" problem?

I've read the Talmud quotes and done a bunch of research into jews as a whole and Zionism. I've been to Smoloko.org and jewwatchcom and such.

I see people that are possibly shills on Youtube comments saying "oh no, its not all jews, its just the zionists" and "There are plenty of jews that are against zoinism".

What is the truth of the matter here? I want to make sure that when I say "ALL JEWS MUST DIE!" that I shout it with full confidence in knowing it is true and just.

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/212237317
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They're taught to hate us from the moment they enter the synagogue door.

That's what I thought. I mean, the dirty jews will always lie to the "filthy goyim" to filfill their agenda. Is the genocide of everybody with jewish blood and ancestry the only way though? I mean, if there is no other way then we have no choice.

shameless bump

finding Zion is a pinnacle of their faith. Although many interpretations say Zion is a metaphorical place

I honestly don't give a shit about whatever bullshit enabling crap gives the jews entitlement to dictate over us, enslave us and kill my people.

Zion can fuck off if you have to take such an evil path to reach it.

ashkenazi are the ones that wanna destroy everything (fake jews). you are not very redpilled if you do not know that, fag

a lot are not pro immigration because they are racist too but are used to white people and will mix with goys if not super religious.
they all have animosity towards blondes.

I heard about the Ashkenazi's but I always thought we may as well genocide all the jews because of guilt by association and covering up the conspiracies of your fellow jews.

>hardcore red-pilled truther here.
>What is the truth of the matter here?

Zionists vs Bolsheviks
Goyim are collateral damage

Well excuse me for all the disinformation agents, shills and (((MSM))) consistently lying to me everyday over pretty much everything. It is hard to find true when the well of truth is so poisoned by (((them))).

so... all jews are the problem is to be concluded?

Better to get rid of them all, just to be sure.

It's genetic OP.

Even if they spend a majority of their lives around non-jews and adopt the average Western mindset, some form of their nature eventually slips. They literally cannot help it. Does this mean that not all are beyond saving? Possibly. But as history has pointed out time and time again, do we really want to risk it this time, when we could do it right, once and for all?

>Dearest Sup Forums, hardcore red-pilled truther here.
>Asking questions this basic

I don't know what your angle is CNN, but please go and stay go.

Why are there so many threads asking this question lately?

>hardcore red-pilled truther here

Shills, gotcha.

BULLSHIT. We Jews love Lox.. With bagels and creamcheese.

They need more screen shots to prove pol is full of real and scary nazis that want to genocide everyone. Too lazy to just fake them I guess?

its a genetically derived worldwide culture that promotes falsehoods, gaining power at any costs and manipulation.

There are also white people who do the same.

>its a genetically derived worldwide culture that promotes falsehoods, gaining power at any costs and manipulation.
not relegated only to jews sure

>There are also white people who do the same.
there are lines that when crossed, will cause people to stop. that line, for jews at least, is much farther out from the norm

vimeo.com/212237317

This dutchman is a perfect example

That's the angle I was going on as well. We must be sure this next time that we get.

Bloody hell though, convincing all the people of a country that every single jew must face the ovens (real next time) is going to be bloody difficult.

I can't speak for every one. But I'm a Jew and everyone in my extended family, including the Israeli ones, hate Zionism, especially the kind that's in power right now.

Bibi likes to pretend we don't exist because it fits his narrative, but the is a loud dissenting population.

In the states I think degree of shittiness can be chalked up to degree of religiosity, like with most religions.

Bible-thumping Born-agains are the shittiest Christians, Torah-thumping Zionists are the shittiest Jews, Quran/Hadith-thumping Islamists and Jihadists are the shittiest Muslims. Folks who don't take their culture's religion seriously tend to be relatively chill.

No need to shill for removal here

>But I'm a Jew

It's probably just the zionists, but when it comes to Jews you can't take a chance. That's why Mr. Adolf wanted to kill of them

Fuck you I got that beautiful blond haired, blue eyed aryan complexion. Fuck off with that Jew nose bullshit.

You don't have to trust me though, that's fine, just my opinion.

all that is needed is that everyone sees who the jews actually are, then their destruction will become natural

Also the talmud can suck my dick. I may have been born to a family of Jews, but Judaism is filth.

I don't know "chosen", there are too many proofs of a conspiracy going on in isreal and the talmud is pretty prominent in all of the orthodox jews. You know, the (((notorious))) book you kikes believe in.

I am erring on the side that we must exterminate you all so that the jewish evil can finally be rid of from this world. Nothing personal big-nose.

this

every civilization made the mistake of granting mercy/giving a second chance, simply because it is human nature to help someone when they are down, and to direct them towards the light.

such a notion does not exist for them.

just look at Jesus Christ

A good Jew is a cucked Jew. Jews are born to be evil, as others have said, and if you're a "good" Jew, you might as well just accept this and start plotting against the Goyim. Some red-pilled Jew will effortlessly sweep you into it eventually, anyway.

An evil White, likewise, is a cucked White.

#notalljews

Seriously. Some are pretty based.. some.

You my dear kike were doomed to a horrible gruesome death from your first development in your jewess womb. Your (((religion))), made from your ancestors thousands of years ago, has sealed your inevitable fate.

Thank you user so much, this was just what I was looking for to confirm that it is indeed "all jews".

May the crooked nosed creatures face the sword!

Btw, in case you guys haven't noticed, we're living in an evil hell-hole of a world. Jews are basically destined to win and they know it. It's right there in the Book of Revelations. Every victory good and pure whites have is ultimately just there to "test" the Jews, to make them up their game. We still have quite a few curve-balls left to throw at them but in the end they will win and this experiment of a world will close when God comes to wrap it up and make everything okay and take us back to the inherently good world where Jews don't even exist.

They're "based" until it's no longer necessary to further their own interests

I was personally quite disappointed when Milo turned out to be a jew. He made good points but ultimately turned out to be nothing but a gate keeper, like Alex Jones.

>atheistic jews are all fucking zionist
>all orthodox jews suck bloody baby penis and drink christian blood

Just like there are some "based niggers". Doesn't make up for all the ones who are shit.

If you're "red pilled" you would know that there is no such thing as zionism. ALL JEWS HATE WHITE PEOPLE.

I hope one day you'll grow out of this like everyone else should.