How do we solve the pitbull problem?

how do we solve the pitbull problem?

youtu.be/qNpnZ9MIpkk

youtu.be/QOPQJDDSNKk

youtube.com/watch?v=Wqp9uFGKK-M

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EZHx4Q8Zrhk
aspca.org/about-us/aspca-policy-and-position-statements/position-statement-pit-bulls
dogsbite.org/dogsbite-about.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Quit posting this bullshit meme.
People are the problem, not dogs.
Also, nobody cares.
sage

nigbull owner detected.

>that first video
>"don't kick the dog!"

What the fuck is wrong with that bitch?

a typical nigbull owner/supporter, they defend this monsters by any means even if it maul a little child. Then they say he dindu nuffin you provoked it, it only want to play.

Problem solved. Also great for taking out shrieking women who just make everything worse.

Impossible without also fixing niggers. I was in high school with this massive nigger named Big Kev. He was so big and niggerish they let him into special education classes even though he's not retarded...just a nigger. Anyway, at lunch one day I overheard Big Kev bragging about how he gets his dogs to fight.

>be nigger
>chain up pit bull
>beat it savagely every day
>feed it nothing but raw meat
>starve it 3 days before the fight

According to Big Kev there was no amount of love that could undo what he did to his dogs. They were bloodthirsty killers and he loved it. I can't tell you how badly I wanted to feed him to his dogs.

>1. confiscate all pitbulls, track their owners and their addresses down via databases and agencies
>2. put them down
Was that so hard

Dog owners in general are cunts, your little shitty dog trying to bite my legs is not playing and I don't want to play with it anyway, fuck cunts who think it's okay to let their dogs jump up and lick random people on the street as well.

Literally he dindu nuffin.

cull.

34 U.S. dog bite-related fatalities occurred in 2015. Despite being regulated in Military Housing areas and over 700 U.S. cities, pit bulls contributed to 82% (28) of these deaths. Pit bulls make up about 6.6% of the total U.S. dog population.

only white men can handle real pitbulls

>they defend this monsters by any means even if it maul a little child.

well you're supposed to kill any man biter, I have heard of top breeders waiting to put a man biter down until he was bred though

Dogs respect only strength, and the weak should fear the strong

youtu.be/EZHx4Q8Zrhk

this is a really ignorant way to handle a dog, this kind of training always produces a loser, you want a starved black teenager or a spoiled Italian who got everything he ever wanted, which is going to be a better earner?

>Pit bulls make up about 6.6% of the total U.S. dog population.

and the real ones are a tiny fraction of that,

a pitbull is basically a tiny dragon

>how do we solve the pitbull problem?

permaban OP for repeatedly shitpoasting his imbecilic spam on Sup Forums

>WHYYYY AREE UUUU SHOOOTIN A DOOG
>WHYYYYY

Goddamn, I can feel my blood boil.
These people deserve to be eaten alive by those nigger dogs.

When my family visits for Thanksgiving, they always bring their great dane. This thing is like an extra large great dane, grew up real rowdy and hyper but they did a good job training that fucker. It went from jumping on strangers and knocking them down to full obedience. Unfortunately she has to leave it at a animal daycare before she goes to work, where the dumbfuck spics who work there play rough with the dog and undo all that training. Now this dog just casually puts people's entire arms in his mouth. It used to follow everything you told it to do, now it's only obedient when you put a shock collar on it.

Why the fuck can't people understand these things need to be fucking trained or they'll hurt someone and be put down.

White, middle class normie here. I've had 4 pit bulls over the course of my life, two of which were during my young childhood. Never anything but loving and awesome. Two were former strays, one was from a breeder and another was born in a shelter. All of them were alpha male badasses and perfect companions.

Your narrative is baseless and stupid. Just because pits are the best at fighting doesn't mean they're all fighters. Saying that we need to get rid of all the pit bulls is like saying we need to get rid of all the white people because we're the best at making and firing nukes. Just because something is powerful doesn't mean it can't be benevolent, especially when you don't spend its entire life beating it with sticks and feeding it dog meat.

>dude can't train nigger dog
>nigger dog sides with the nigger

>German Shepherds are loyal and easy to train.

>Huskies are aloof and like to run. They will sometimes run away if they aren't fenced in.

>Golden Retrievers are friendly and gentle, and are good with children and strangers.

>Pit Bulls aren't aggressive and violent, it's just their shitty owners that make them that way.

Stop acting like niggers aren't the source of the problem. Before they got their hands on them you never heard shit about pitbull attacks because they almost never happened.
We can blame niggers for everything else but when it comes to fucking up a dog breed they're suddenly infallible? Neck yourself you faggot fuck.

lmao
>why are you biting me stop!!
>it's his own dog

Everything you said here could be applied to niggers.

Also
>pitbulls
>middle class
Just lol

DON'T KICK THE DOG WTF ARE YOU DOING?

>average white woman would rather let a pit bull murder some one rather than kick it of.

You should be gassed along with your overbred dogs.

I work in the pet business, just start culling the breed.
We have to turn away Pit owners because their fucking dogs are just explosive little shits who have to be muzzled and put to sleep in order to do ANYTHING to them.
>B-but they din do nuffin! people are just bad owners!
Pitbulls have been selectively bred to attack and hold much larger animals down.
The difference between a calmer breed's bite and a Pitbull's is that they WILL go for the throat, face and back of the neck and won't let go.
They were bred for this, its instinctive for them to see many regular actions people do as threatening and snap and it they won't listen to instructions when enraged by something.
You are a fucking idiot if you own the breed knowing the risks and the amount of times people have come into the store I work in claiming that their dog didn't do nuffin and then coming in months later trying to return their dog's collars and leftover food claiming "he just started biting out of nowhere so we gave him to a family with children lol" is fucking ridiculous.

>B-but MY pit hasn't attacked anyone!
Statistics prove that it will.
And you won't be able to stop it.

>#notallpitbulls
>it's not the dog. It's the owner
These are the real memes in this thread.

Dogs are not like guns. A gun is an object and stays put unless the owner does something wrong.

Pitbulls are beings with a mind of their own. And let's be honest, guys: it's a mind and a body that can and usually kills.

I don't think we should cull the population. Just accept the fact pitbulls are more like lions and less like dogs.

Of course there are some people who can afford raising a lion or a cheetah and transform them into quasi-pets. Even so, you have to respect regulations and just cannot walk around the city and have one at leash. You need a space of your own or, in case the lion has no owner, a wildlife park will do.

The same should apply to pitbulls.

I'm sorry for actual owners, but statistics speak by themselves.

TL;DR: I'm not pro-ban. I'm pro "let's treat them like wild animals"

muh dog dindu nuffin he a gud boy he jus like chasin dem bikes he just tryna play is all das it he jus tryna play he like you is all

Do we need this thread every day multiple times a day? Don't let nigs or spics own them.

Wtf happened to his teeth?

You know I'm all about muh freedom and everything but I really think people should require a license to own pit bulls. That would weed out 99% of the problem if people went through a course and were tested at the end most problem owners would not be able to get one legally. It's like owning a copperhead or a fucking tiger or something.

This.

You know you can play toss with a handgrenade, you and drive over it, you can use it as a butt plug if you want. Nothing's going to happen. But would you let your kids play with it?

Pit Bulls are America's darling dog

If you hate pit bulls you literally hate America, fuck off commies

Anti pit bull is anti American
Anti dog is anti White

it kills niggers too?
i dont see a problem here move along.

>problem if people went through a course and were tested at the end most problem owners would not be able to get one legally
I mean, even a bg check would curb the population of idiot owners.

Simple: you don't make them illegal to own, but you do make it legal to kill any pit bull in a public area.

Hahahaha gud b8 m8 I'd r8 8 out of 8

>Why did Helen Keller's dog kill itself?

>You would too if your name was AAAHUGHGUUGTHAU

Ban Assault Dogs.

>he just started biting out of nowhere so we gave him to a family with children

u...uwotm8?

The pitbull also used to be considered America's Dog. Then niggers got ahold of them, and they became like the buicks and cadillacs of the dog world.

You don't know shit. Statistics prove that chows, sharpeis, shiba inus, german shepherds, and malanois are all far more aggressive and deadly when you eliminate the "raised by niggers for dog fighting" aspect.

This might be hard for your British cuck brain to wrap around, but it is much like the gun and homicide problem. When you take out the niggers the statistics suddenly shift drastically.

And quit spreading the myth about "they go for the face and throat" and "they are bred to take down bigger animals"! Pitbulls were bred for neither, they are no different than any other dog breed in the tendency to go for face and throat, and they are actually pretty shitty at taking down bigger opponents. especially compared to german shepherds and malinois.

They are banned in the UK, however it's very lax - We're not even allowed to report them to the authorities at my company.
The only time the police will act is when they attack - Which is usually too late.

Why do mudslimes hate dogs so much?

Pitbull owners should be gassed, and let no man say it was a case of gassing one's own people.

>dead nigger
problem?

this one was my slayer back in middle school

>niggers for dog fighting" aspect
Ya got some stats on that? Because i'm pretty sure the police don't mark down "Death by nigger raised fighting dog" on the incident report.

Yeah it's just like a test to operate a vehicle, which is more dangerous than pit bull, guns, etc...
I don't like the idea of banning anything but I understand people don't want their kid to get mauled riding their bike down the road.

Checked.
You read it correctly - Most customers to the store don't want to be seen as "I can't handle the dog" so they pass it off to extended family.

The only people who defend Pitbulls at work are the crazy old single women who own a bunch of cats and a few smaller dogs and think no Dog would EVER bite anyone with proper training.
Ironically they are the first ones to shout out for help when someone brings a Pitbull on a leash in that dashes for them barking and knocking shit around.

>statistics speak by themselves

No they don't, faggot. Anybody involved with statistics knows that correlation does not equal causation. Just because pits can be correlated to be statistically more violent than any other dog in the US does not mean that is just naturally the case.

This is the problem with so many "smart" people today who think they know what they're talking about. They look at one statistic from one study and just assume that they know everything there is to know on the topic. You need multiple sources, multiple sets of data. Have you checked the percentages of breed usage among dog fighters? I guarantee you almost all of the dogs used are pit bulls, because they're damn good at it due to their superior genes. But that doesn't mean they're all vicious.

It could be argued in two directions: pit bulls are often trained as fighters because they are naturally vicious or pit bulls become vicious because they are often trained as fighters. We are on opposite sides of this fence. I don't claim to be any type of expert on the issue, so I'm not going to take some kind of stand for pit bulls being 100% harmless, but I know for a fact that in my 36 years, only one of my pits could even be considered "aggressive" and that's just because he was a jumper, not a biter. My experience isn't everybody's but it does go to show that it's not as simple as "they're all wild monsters and they're going to attack you someday because they are basically just ticking time bombs." Never happened to me and never happened to anyone I know either. There is a discrepancy and I'm tired of my dog being treated like a god damn serial killer just for being associated with fighting dogs.

>Tiny Dragon
Giving them too much credit, they're literally the niggers of the dog world.

>But that doesn't mean they're all vicious.
No, they are not all vicious but they all have the physical capablity of doing more damage than any other breed (that an rottweilers) It's why they are used for fighting.

He a good breed, he dindu nuffin. He was working on his pedigree an tryna get his self back on track. We just need mo money for dem obedience programs.

ight I get it

this meme of dogs kill, har har har

true pits were bred to be killers I get it

after seeing my mom (fuckin bitch was dog whisperer times ten) rehabilitate a murdering rampaging pittbull into a fucking lap dog chihuahua dog red pilled me. That dog turned into a big ass baby and wouldnt hurt another human, what a shitty watch dog eh? However it will kill other dogs because its not only in its nature but was attacked by strays when it was chained up out back of the house he lived in. So I can agree and also disagree on what a pitbull can/cannot do

just like niggers, jews, spics, etc its all how they are raised. you dont want to believe it but its true. I am just as racist as the next guy and hate kikes more than anything, however there are MANY orthadox jews who hate circumcision and israel so yeah believe what you want I saw it first hand many many many times

>this post
>not muh pit
>he a gud dog
>it's all how you raise them
Move next door to me. See if that dog doesn't get rat poisioned.

I keked out of my chair.

You would too if they were smarter than you.

>this thread everyday

Solve the nigger problem and the pit bull problem will be solved. 99% of pit bulls owned by whites are just like any other dog

>quit spreading the myth about "they go for the face and throat" and "they are bred to take down bigger animals"! Pitbulls were bred for neither,
Are you fucking retarded?
That is why the breed exists.

>Statistics prove that chows, sharpeis, shiba inus, german shepherds, and malanois are all far more aggressive and deadly
Bites from these dogs are often in non-fatal places and stop at a single bite in a majority of cases.
Pitbulls bite to kill you cuck.

>when you eliminate the "raised by niggers for dog fighting" aspect.
What about attacks the majority of which are on women and children fuccboi?

>thread about dogs
>Brings up the jews

god damn I love you Sup Forums you never change.

>animal daycare
>shock collar
Why do they have a dog in the first place?? Just set him free or put him to sleep.

The thing is, there is no dog expert, animal welfare association, or veterinary association that recognizes pit bull breeds as being more violent or aggressive than any other breed.

Check out report statistics before the 80's,when pit bulls were in favour. Virtually no reported incidents of dog bites. They are fiercely loyal and protective dogs, and were the favourite mascot for the army, sports teams, and make great family pets.

Unfortunately, their loyalty and strength made them a great dog for drug dealers and in fight rings. Add on top of that, many dogs are mis-categorized when reported for biting incidents ,as "pitbull" is a pretty vague term.

The only people who hate pit bulls are people who hate dogs in general, and virtue-signalling cucks who haven't taken time to actually research any of the garbage they spew, and just want a boogey-man to blame for not knowing how to take care of a breed.

If you're scared of ANY dog you're a massive pussy.

>doggo
>dead nigger

I see no problem here.

Also, you're a fucking raghead shitskin scared of our doggos, and a shill. Kill yourself.

SAGE

Same argument could be used for black crime statistics. I have owned pitbulls and the red nose pit bulls are fucking violent. They are bastards that love to fight

everyday a pitbull thread

everyday a chink boiling dogs thread

you tell me how to solve the pitbull problem

Poisoned my neighboor's pitbull with a sausage filled with rat poison. Watched him barfing blood and grey stuff while smoking a good monte cristo. Tough motherfucker, he didn't even die and got up on his paws, so I had to strangle him through the fence with a phone cable.
He was an aggressive cunt, always barking at people for no reason. Not that my goof neighbour learned the lesson, now he's got a fucking dobermann.

But hey who gives a shit, another retarded dog, another poisoned sausage. This time I'm getting the dose right.

ship them to dearborn and let God sort them out.

How do we solve the rapefugee problem?

>Right Wing Doggo Squads

Exterminate them all.
Dogs are disgusting creatures.
They taste awful and can't be raised as cattle.
>buh muh human best friend :((((
>>>/reddit/

>Shiba inus
>deadly
You're a retard.

Pitbulls, along with Dobermans, Rotteweilers and -yes you mentioned it- German Shepards are disproportionately involved in fatal dog attacks because of their strength. Shiba Inus may be aggressive little shits but they can't kill anyone.

black teenagers behaved better before we gave them everything

>leaf defends pit bulls as "America's dogs"
>posts picture of Helen Keller with a Boston Terrier

really makes you think

This pasta always gets me, fuck you for making me laugh.

BUT THEY'RE THE DOG OF PEACE

I like his music.

I'm Trans-American, you commie fuck. And it's a pittie in the photo. Learn some breed history.

Doesnt matter what kind of dog it is you rat poison my dog or anyone else's dog there isnt a force in this world that would stop me from breaking your neck you piece of shit

women really are their own worst enemies

Prove it, faglord.

Videos posted by OP all had white owners
Must be a delusional inbred Trump voter

What about ones that are trained to be service animals to people with disabilities?

If your faggot nigbull killed a child someone might flay you alive, be happy the problem was solved the easy way, nigger

Less humans on this earth is a good thing. Especially since these creatures keep attacking poor people.

I like the pitbull threads because it's fun to see people who love guns but hate black people try to justify their hatred for something that has all the same arguments against it that guns do and kills black people more than any other animal in the country.

It's a pretty impressive level of cognitive dissonance.

>implying a 98 pounds cuck like you would do jack shit

SAD. Stop roleplaying on the internet and get a job you closeted queer.

>implying you need physical size to drop a laced piece of food for your shit dog to eat
Kek

Thanks for the lesson in epistemology, Mr. Popper! You're right! Just because pit bulls are responsible for 84% of dog-related deaths while being only 5-7% of the population, doesn't mean that they're inherently more dangerous. Why, there are LOTS of reasons for them to be that WILDLY disproportionate. A TRUE SCIENTIST would set up controlled experiments to determine causation. We can't just ASSUME from this paltry data that year-in and year-out, pit bulls are responsible for 80-90% of the dog-related deaths in America (not to mention their part in serious injuries and pet deaths). Why, who knows? Maybe 90% of "dog owned by bad owners" are pit bulls! In that case, their representation among killers would be DISPROPORTIONATELY LOW! That's a reasonable assumption. "Bad" owners only have pit bulls. No labs, no german shepherds, no golden retrievers, no non-pit bull mutts, no Rottweilers, no Dobermans, no Huskies, just pit bulls.

source

>how do we solve the pitbull problem?
You shoot them. If a dog attacks me, I will not hesitate to draw my firearm and blow its brains out. This is non-negotiable. If the owner tries to stop me from getting a wild animal off me, I'll shoot them too. Animal lovers are shitty people who don't understand the natural order of living creatures.

>Humans
>Dolphins
>Elephants
>Cats
>Dogs
>Gorillas
>Jews
>Niggers
>everything else
>animal loving vegan faggots

He's implying that you don't have the spine for it, genius. And you don't, because you're on Sup Forums.

LARP harder, badass-san.

>another repeat slide thread
>pointless
>literally copied and pasted

Pitbulls should be regulated and absolutely not sold as a household pet. I know people can go on about nature vs nurture, but in their case its literally instinct and in their genes to attack, even if its a loving dog who you dont feel would ever do it, there's still a higher chance of it mauling you than any other breed.
Should use them as defense dogs for border patrol or such, no mexicans will hop the border if there's roaming packs of government controlled Pitbulls out there.

aspca.org/about-us/aspca-policy-and-position-statements/position-statement-pit-bulls

There is no actual expert in the veterinary or dog training field that will tell you pit bulls are any more dangerous than any other large breed dog.

The biggest anti-pitbull website that I can find, the thing that is top on Google, is dogsbite.org/dogsbite-about.php

>"We are the primary 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to putting the safety of humans before dogs and the principal source of information on this topic that is not owned, controlled, or funded by dog breeders, dog advocacy, veterinarian or animal welfare groups."

Wow, the largest group against breed bans has absolutely no educated opinion behind it, color me surprised