I'm an american - you're sick assholes

even though i don't have american citizenship, not even a green card i'm more american than you CIA homos, DIA cunts and shit martini stirrers. The rainbows asked me to tell you that you have rainbows coming for you. Knock knock.

Remember the scene in that movie where this shitbag was trying to create impression that he is not a rainbow by attacking rainbows in his store? Rainbows played along the psychodrama template that their pride got "injured" and moved out of the store after knocking some display for the dramatic effect. Remember how Michael Douglas character had to kill the nazi shibag in that basement in order to avoid being administered "love trumps hate" anal treatment.

>Im american
>flag
checks out

god bless

"I'm an American"
"I don't have American citizenship, not even a green card"

Kill yourself.

shut the fuck up and get the fuck out back to redit im sick of your fucking shill bullshit today

no these are CIA lemon party gestapo taliban apartheid. Lauk iš lietuvos būtigeidininkai - natistinės esesininkų apsiseilėjusios šlykštynės vilkinčios kamufliažinėmis gražulio uniforminėmis kelnėmis.

natistiniai ESesininkų būtigeidininkai. Lauk iš lietuvos drąsiųjų kelėnų violetinės padugnės.

learn to read a map and keep your larping ass away from here

>CIA lemon party gestapo taliban apartheid
For an, "American" your English is exceptionally poor. You're rambling. Your flag says you're not american. Your lack of citizenship/green card says you're not American. You're not only rambling, but lying.

Žilvinai?

paklausyk kaip žilvinėlis šneka. šneka su vaivorykštiniu šveplavimu. tik apsiseilėjęs cžvistėlis su gražulio kelnytėmis iš tos natistų ESesininkų bazės.

> natistų
tu pirmiau ismok rasyt nrml pries trolindamas

Land of the free and the brave has been destroyed on 9/11 - the attack that is still ongoing. America has been transformed into taliban al-qaeda base, trojan horse farm and cuckoos nest populated with courageous trannies squealing "call me caitlyn". Think of 2 millio "americans" in wells fargo cooked books.

NATO - natistinės šlykštynės
Europos Sąjunta (ES) - ESesininkų būtigeidininkystės
ir taip toliau. kur pažvelgsi visur balta, gal ir būtigeidininkams kartais šiknoje dega hemorojus nuo vaivorykščių spiginimo?

>with courageous trannies squealing "call me caitlyn"

lel

Why don't you make an american hate thread general?

>Instead of sperging out randomly.

What do you have against the Denver International Airport?

please dont
i dont want our flag to be on par with the leafs

i do not hate americans. I'm trying to hint something about borats pretending being americans. It's similar story here in lithuania after 25 years of litvicide in the hands of CIA lemon party gestapo. There are almost no local or native lithuanians left. If you follow information society and information economy - almost every name is made up, fake, foreign, etc.. It's as if half of israel already moved here after kissinger announced 5 years ago that israel will cease to exists in 10 years time. In the meantime Israel embassy in LT facebook page is titled "israel in lithuania".

papasakok man brolau iš kur pas mus tokių gaidžių pederastų atsirado ant musų gražios lietuvos žemelės

čia ne jūsų žemė. nežinau kodėl jums taip šlykštynėms atrodo kad jeigu žemė tai jau jūsų.

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

OP, if you could save only one Lithuanian dialect from CIA homos, which one would it be?

what? What are you trying to say op?

go back to africa you spook.

čia reik turėti omenyje tar hawkaitė down informacinę operaciją na ir aišku tą operaciją su sirais kurie buvo sugabenti su NATO sparnuotais trojos arkliais kaip tik tuo metu kai atsidarė boratų ambasada rubikono cžvistėlių bokšte. Prisimeni kaip jie cypė kad tie sirai tai krikščionys kurie čia bėga nuo persekiojimo? Bet kai atvedė juos į bažnyčią visi kaip vienas nusimovė avalynę. cžvistėliai turėjo ir svetainę užsivedę "sirai.lt", bet kažkaip po avalynės čp nusprogdino staigiai.

>you have rainbows coming for you
Rainbow here. Can confirm. I'm cumming 12 times a day. Tks \o7

skęstančiųjų gelbėjimas pačių skęstančiųjų reikalas. cžvistėliai nori galinėtis su saulute? Good luck.

eik išsiblaivysi nuo tų pigių šlykščių narkotikų tu degeneratiška padugne ir pradėk gyvenimą gyvent, į kariuomenę užsirašyk galbūt dar ir įmanoma iš tavęs normalų žmogų padaryt. o jei ne tai karo atvėju aš ne rusus ar baltarusus pirmiausia į vietą dėsiu bet vat būtent tokias savo šalies negerbiančias padugnes kaip tu supistas netikėli. dabar gryžk atgal šilinti į reditą nes šitos tavo nesamonės jau visus čia baigia užpist.

Why would any Mexican leave this for fattie burger shart in mart cellulite?

They must be gay

jūs šlykštynės būtigeidininkai neturit žalio supratimo ką reiškia kariuomenė. Vien dėl kunigaikščio būtigeidžio suorvelinimo į istoriją jus visus turėtų ištribunolinti taip kad neatrodytų nei daug nei mažai.

those girls do not look mexican or latino. they look like those gypsies, tramps and thieves kardashian. who obviously not armenian, but non state actresses from bollywood performing a special forces role on the stage of irregular warfare military theater. So when targeting such CIA cunts remember that geneva convention is out of the window. What do you think CIA homos are doing in those huge scattered castles camouflaged as embassies of various countries around the world. Take for example USA embassy in armenia. It's like half of manhattan.