Guys, how do we get congress to do what we want?

I'm getting really sick of the squabbling ongoing in there, and I think it's time that Sup Forums takes control of congress. How hard can it be?

Other urls found in this thread:

baltimore.cbslocal.com/2017/02/21/us-appeals-court-upholds-maryland-assault-weapons-ban/
denverpost.com/2017/04/28/so-what-if-protesters-are-paid/
wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Senate_elections,_2018
tallahassee.com/story/news/politics/2017/01/21/nelson-last-line-defense-democrat/96913610/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I mean, we've done things that were thought to be impossible for this board to do

Shameless self bumping.

It involves getting people to like you, so very hard without losing your character. Best bet would be to get a bunch of pollacks to get elected under a Democrat ticket in different states and then do a complete 180 on policy.

How can we fool the deomcrats without revealing our power level if we going to pose as them? I mean it's next to impossible to hide it when these people say the most retarded things.

Posting memes to bump this page

>reminder that Sup Forums has real power
bump this

Come on Sup Forums we really need to kickstart this and help trump achieve his promises

Yeah, Sup Forums has actually affected real world events, which should have been impossible but we did. It's crazy how much we're squandering our power and we're not using it to enact our polices in our country congress. Imagine if senators said fuck islams and banned it. That would be incredible if we can make our polacks into power.

I know I'm samefagging but this thread is being slid by shills who don't want us to think about the possibility of taking control of congress ourselves.

what would it be like if Sup Forums actually took control of congress?

I propose term limits. Not more than two terms in a row or something of that nature. That would require a constitutional amendment to do properly, though, which would be difficult to accomplish, particularly now that state governments have been corrupted by the 17th amendment.

So the first thing to do would be to get rid of popularly elected senators.

But in terms of what Sup Forums can do, it would have to be along the lines of a cleverly planned raid to shift public perception, and that is difficult to organize and pull off from scratch.

But haven't we done raids before? I mean it's probably much harder but similar to stuff that we usually do.

Get Mike Pence to play a bigger role in helping. He knows many of them and should use that as leverage.

How can we get mike pence to help us? do we just send him a message or something?

Help me bump this thread guys, I want Sup Forums to seriously consider this and examine their options.

>Sup Forums takes control of congress

the american education system has failed you. Congress is operating precisely the way it is supposed to operate. You can elect anyone you want to elect, but then they will do what they want to do. That's what a republic is.

Congress has written laws that allow them to take huge sums of money from special interests. That is why they screw us over. You cannot do anything about this.

Every government in the entire world is corrupt to a degree. It's part of the human condition. Ours is not the worst, and there might be some less corrupt than ours.

And finally, Sup Forums is 18 and up. Get lost kid.

Fuck off shill, we're full here

Yes, but the process very rarely amounts to anything. It's really a lot of work, and that's if folks happen to latch on to some idea or other.

Trump needs to stop the neocon wars and build the fucking wall. and Ivanka should be banned from white house grounds

Oh shut it. Our congress is the reason why we're fucking in debt in the first place, they would rather cum over the fact that they blocked somebody from another party than actually meeting the people's needs. M8, I know there are checks and balances, but they need to get their shit together and do something for the people rather than themselves.

Shill? The fuck you calling shill? I'm trying to figure out ways how we can influence congress to meet the people's needs rather than congress jerking themselves off on how they blocked something from another party.

He can't because the majority of congress is people who are necons and shills for Hillary, and ivanka is/was brainwashed by the Jewish community.

institute campaign finance reform. Ban the lobbyists. They will never do this to themselves because no one makes it an issue. They will never do what they want because they don't work for you

Excatly, they don't do the work for the people. All they care about is how they "blocked drumpf again LELELEL".

I think it's possible though, because we've done harder stuff than that. It should be a cakewalk after targeting Syria bases over and over.

Bamping again, sorry guys for being a faggot.

Right, but that wasn't a case of somebody deciding that we should up and target a base. An opportunity came along and weaponized autism happened to work out. When the ambient forces are already at play, then you can help guide or combine them.

Even if you intend to astroturf it, it still has to play on latent opinions and ideas. So you're basically asking for CTR or something similar except competent. What you could expect to do is to seed ideas and see where it goes.

You're right about those things m8. Should I just let this thread die?

There's nothing wrong with brainstorming and eliciting complaints on a particular subject. It's a reasonable way to test for or develop what folks get exited about.

But the stated objective is way too lofty and ill-defined for even professional political organization. At best you'd get something like Occupy Wall St. where you have a lot of people upset about "something" that ultimately amounts to being ignored until it gets cold and they go back home.

You realize that the no big donors tag won the presidency, right? It's harder on the Congressional level to get this because of constant reelections, but it is a proven sell.

If you want to control congress, find out which seats are open in the next goaround, give us names, and so on. I'm not going to look this shit up myself

Shoot those traitorous fuckers and the whole country will be better off.

Every single US Rep, many state legislature seats (look up yourself), 1/3 of US Senators, governorships, plus county/city stuff.

Or are you thinking of particular districts to target? Note that the Traditional Workers' Party is campaigning actively in Appalachia.

All you need to do is target one or two vulnerable seats and you target them all. For instance, 23 seats are open for the senate on the Democratic side 10 or so on the Republican side. Which side do you want to hit? Going against the Democrat party just enabled shills, but going against the Republican party, when they have on a small majority, may make them lose that position of power. Given that we will likely see 2-3 scotus picks within the next 8byears, maintaining Republican majority is important. See case related,

Sandy Hook flase flag was designed to destroy the 2nd amendment. Trump putting is scotus pick in there is only one step. This case will make it to the scotus and Hillary's pick would have killed the second amendment. For Trump to get another pick in, Republicans need to maintain Senate majority
baltimore.cbslocal.com/2017/02/21/us-appeals-court-upholds-maryland-assault-weapons-ban/
>It's the case that "assault rifles" are "weapons of war" and thus not protected under the 2nd amendment. Bullshit

I agree that midterm elections are a key target / objective. I would suggest that Trump opposition is going to continue the current vector of demoralization in order to get constituents to dump republicans out of dissatisfaction.

Ergo, the seats in question ought to be more receptive to public opinion in order to variously keep their jobs or overthrow the incumbent. Something of this scale and focus would be decidedly easier to organize.

The only way to make progress is to claim scalps in Republican primaries. It ends up being a minimal number of votes to get a win, could win with ~30%. Then you get to hog up half the ticket with perhaps 5-10% of the overall vote.

At that point, if you are in a red district, you are almost guaranteed a win.

1) You can't bump your own threads
2) Write letters to your congressmen urging them to support Trump's platform. If they're a Democrat, urge them to at least support the center/center-right parts of his agenda. Politicians don't fear much, but hand-written letters from "concerned citizens" still scare the shit out of them.

Really? I thought they just chucked those handwritten letters into whatever bin they have in their offices.

This is true and effective, but these guys are beholden to big money first, and are often neocons anyway. It is much easier to get maybe 10-20k people together in a primary, and then you don't need to worry about bullying some stooge into supporting your interests.

I would be worried that a zeitgeist against Republicans would fuck the momentum we gained with Trump's election. Tea party activism destroyed Obama's presidency, the last thing we need is to enable the same sort of activism on the left
denverpost.com/2017/04/28/so-what-if-protesters-are-paid/

Exactly, this is the reason why only 1-2 targets of a specific campaign are needed. The write your senator idea is too diffuse. You need specifically targeted vulnerable seats

If it's some shitty form letter or email, yes, they absolutely chuck that shit. If it's a personal email, they'll usually send it to a secretary for some copypasted reply, but handwritten, personal letters still carry a helluva lot of weight.

In the minds of a politician and their staff: A person who is angry enough and motivated enough to sit down and write out a lengthy, personal letter to their representative about an issue that concerns them is someone who's angry enough and motivated enough to actually do something about it if they don't see their representative making an effort to seriously address it. The kind of people who take the time to write letters are the kind of people who volunteer for campaigns and go to city council meetings and get involved in the political process. Those aren't the kinds of people you want to piss off over a minor issue, because
a) They're the kind of people who can just as easily rally support for your opponent and
b) If one person was angry enough about your stance on an issue to write about it, how many hundreds or thousands are still angry, but didn't make that extra effort?

The whole reason that this would work is that Republicans right now are absolutely dominating Democrats because they are off the deep end.

It is also critical now because demographics will make 'conservatism' as we know it obsolete in 10 years, and it's their own fault for not closing the floodgates on 3rd worlders.

However, targeting strategic seats would be an important way to start. Strong red districts would guarantee a win but the incumbent or party endorsee would be tough to crack. Swing white districts may be a good focus as well to get support on both sides of the aisle, but again you have to take out the Jeb.

wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Senate_elections,_2018
Senate seats open. Bill Nelsen and feinstein are terrible. Flake is a piece of trash. Warren is up but she has big money behind her, record fundraising post Trump and she has a new book coming, which means presidential run.

This. Their biggest fear is a handful of pissed off people, because they create grassroots movements that can kill the mighty incumbent.

Bill to sell California to Russia.

Which is exactly what we saw with trumps Maga movement. Problem is, trump isn't Regan and can't excatly unite people like he did. He can't get people to agree with him because they think any thing he does is "evil drumpf things".

I don't know

>hold large rally outside Congress
>storm Congress
>set them on the path

Kek. Imagine liberals faces, "B-but putin is eviler than drumpf."

Squabbling here is a result of globalist efforts to destroy pol. Pol can and must control congress, congress is the only reason Trump needs to appeal to cuckery and globalists.

Congress is, and was the problem.

There needs to be meme campaigns directed at lesser known congressmen who are obstructing what should be an easy effort to get shit done.

>Feinstein, Warren
Untouchable. Solid blue senators are out of our range.

>Flake
This is a good one. Arizona, thanks to mass immigration, is getting the red pill shoved up their asses. Don't know how neocon pussies like him and McCain got in charge in the first place.

>Nelson
Another interesting option. Florida is another state where whites are being pressured. However, the demographics and size make getting our candidate through both the primary and general hard, because Republicans and disaffecteds need to get behind one candidate and the left is nonwhite enough to not hold a lot of swing.

Corker and hatch are up, they're easy targets and have lots of trash that can be dug up
The main problem is convincingly informing people that these assholes carry as a collective body carry more power than the President

Checked, meme campaigns is An interesting idea.

That's why you have to start out small. Convincing Democrats to support mass deportations and huge entitlement cuts isn't something that's going to happen anytime soon.

Start with small shit that's harder for Democrats to argue against - like tax reform, job creation, or NASA funding.

The important thing at this stage is getting support for SOME of Trump's agenda, not necessarily all of it at once. The more victories Trump wins for his agenda, and the more people see his agenda making a positive difference, the more will come around to supporting other parts of it.

Also note that we could make serious gains in state and local politics with any effort whatsoever. Even informed voters tend to not know shit about non-national politicians.

Local politics are also a huge battleground Sup Forums needs to be focusing on.

We need people here to start getting involved in city and county government - running for city council positions, volunteering for open slots on zoning and planning commissions, etc.

tallahassee.com/story/news/politics/2017/01/21/nelson-last-line-defense-democrat/96913610/
Nelson is trash, would love to see him ousted

Corker is probably best, Tennessee I imagine would be fairly open to a serious replacement. Hatch would be a tough target with the Mormon hivemind in place.

However, getting a Senate candidate is a huge undertaking. Focusing small can amplify your efforts.

Exactly. Planning commissions, not so much though considering they aren't actually politics. But with a little individual effort and some coordination could easily get a Sup Forumsack into office somewhere, and getting started will be the hardest part.

I'd take what the Traditional Workers' Party is doing as a great example for IRL politics, at least on the surface. Sub-national, targeted focus, charity work, lots of local events and opportunities for engagement with the public.