Is it safe to say Sup Forums is divided on Trump overall?

Is it safe to say Sup Forums is divided on Trump overall?

Did those missiles really kill off his support?

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/national/reddit-ceo-admits-editing-pro-trump-posts-article-1.2888933
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, it didn't really do anything

sage

Pol hasn't beeb divided. The people still in support of Trump are the_Donald

We have always been divided in countless different ways, our humor and end goal is what brings us together.

No one cares.

Meh, Sup Forums isn't one person anyway.

If you want to call r/the_donald part of Sup Forums then yes.

one is blindly supportive of the Jews

>funnyjunk

>Trump does some missiles
>People suddenly say he's Globalist
>WTF I hate him now

>Ignoring all he has already done.
>Ignoring the only other option at the time was Hillary.
>Ignoring how everyone makes mistakes, no one is perfect, etc. etc.

Is Sup Forums really this dumb/Autistic?

One word: Delusion.

ayyyyyyy

Me or them?

Them.

I see. Well, thanks for your time. Have an image.

That attack on syria sure killed my buzz when it comes to trump.

Yes, Trump is a cuck for globalists.
Still better than Hilldog tho

>Is it safe to say Sup Forums is
no. it is never "safe to say" Sup Forums is anythhing

Assad did nothing wrong

Thanks, buddy. Let's just hope that the Donald circlejerking scourge dies off.

wierd how instead of just saying reddit
you single out the only part of reddit that made right wing ideas so popular that
nydailynews.com/news/national/reddit-ceo-admits-editing-pro-trump-posts-article-1.2888933
so next time you want to say /r/the_donald, just say reddit. if you specify it really reaveals you. just some advice

Trump gave us Gorsuch. That alone is worth voting him in. The chance to nominate 1-2 more justices is huge.

Hmmmm....amazing that all these other people from other countries can see what a fucking joke America is now that we're the reality show of the world. But alas, amerifats will refuse to see the truth of what they voted for. All these "alpha males" of Sup Forums finally have some meaning in their lives and are using it to define themselves, so they'll never admit how bad they fucked up. You Trump supporters are literally the goy. You've given the left a reason to get their panties all raised up & a reason to really "team up" and fight a collective cause. While you all focus your attention on that & "fight the left together". Jews have literally moved into the positions of the highest power in this country. AND YOU ALL FUCKING KNEW THIS AND STILL VOTED THEM IN!!!!!
Goddamn I'm triggered. I need my boyfriend to calm me down. i hate you nu/pol/. Go suck on some more Jewish cock.

Only college kids doing coursework are divided. Sup Forums knows that in politics you unfortunately have to play the game sometimes, and the fact that Republicans AND Trump won means that the neoconservative in the Republican party won't learn until Trump wins a second term.

Are you retarded?
TD is what is specifically coming here and inducing cringe/normalfag culture

What is this image supposed to represent aside from random memes?

He was necessary to keep Hillary and the Dems from destroying America, forever.

He is also necessary to show that a true White Nationalist is needed, next time.

I think you've got 2 camps, really...

1. People who realize Trump, while not perfect, is pragmatically undertaking initiatives that bolster conservative positions. Basically, he's doing the best he can with a shitty system.

2. People who are blackpilled,and realize Trump is just trying to put window dressing on what should be a condemned building (America).

Anyone who supports him regardless of his actions are not worth engaging.

Even if Trump does everything he promised to do (and that's looking shaky) he's 30 years too late. The West is lost.

cancer

His failure to enact deportation forces or secure funding for the wall is alienating the natsocs, meanwhile the libertarian faction opposes his immigration order (which thankfully got struck down twice), wasteful golfing outings, and disparaging the judiciary and first amendment.

But he's still popular with memeing 14 year old "pedes" from /r/The_Donald, so...

>Plebbitor defend the_cancer
>>>/kys/

if you support Trump you support ZOG period.

I got the Republican supreme Court justice I wanted in order to help push back against the dems in the future out of the election so I'm somewhat satisfied. It would be nice if Trump fulfilled some of his campaign promises and I don't support the bombing but I never expected much to begin with, a politician is always still just a politician no matter what hat they put on. Anyone who really and truly believed in Trump is probably really dumb or really young.
I actually lean left on quite a few issues but recognize the glaring flaws in the Democratic party and the awful elements that have taken hold there. For me it was just very important to get a rebublican Supreme Court majority into power in order to counter balance the more pants on head retarded aspects of the dems down the line, especially with how they are trying to force immigration reform as a means to bring about demographic shifts and swing reliability red states. Such a change would shit all over already delicate balance of power we have between the parties and allow the globalists jews to brutally fuck the American people unchecked rather than just fucking us slowly and gently.

In all fairness though, what did the bombs actually *accomplish?* Sure, they sent a message, likely to ISIS and North Korea that Trump isn't to be fucked with, and he will bomb the shit out of someone without warning. But what net effect did the bombings have the current direction of the Syrian Civil war, which is currently still swinging in Assad's favor.

The YouTuber SyrianGirlPartisan (in an opinion that I assume is generally held, at least to an extent) expressed immediate concern after the bombings that the Al-Shayrat airport was key for ensuring that the offensive by the Syrian Army into Hama was successful. Hama is a city and extended region that has been home to many Christians, and has been the site of a lot of conflict over the course of the war. But Trump's bombs have failed to turn the tide against the Syrian Army, but there and on nearly every other point of conflict in the country. Assad is still winning the war, despite Trump's bombs, which might have been the plan all along.

kill brown people

yes
i don't attribute it to shilling as much as people just genuinely being divided on him now. i voted for him and don't regret it at all, but i am really unhappy with him fucking around in the middle east. part of the reason i voted for him was so that wouldn't happen. i can only assume it's a similar situation for many others on here. i'm still remaining hopeful for the wall, killing the TPP completely, more constitutionalist/originalist judges being appointed to the supreme court, but i wanted isolationism, and i do not support toppling assad or fucking around in the middle east anymore. everything ron says here is true.

Say all you want about Trump, but it would have been a nightmare under Hillary.

Didn't he bomb some empty airfield where he warned them beforehand? And the people ended up still being able to use the airfield even though it got bombed? I mean if this is what is seriously making people here not like trump anymore instead of some shill tactic then Jesus people are retarded.

not really

Momiji looks so confused

The missiles didn't do it for me, it was him saying "I'm a nationalist and a globalist" and him not putting those judges in jail after they blocked his orders.

>leftycuck
>being politically incorrect at any given time at any given point

Why do you faggots allow this?

did the jews won?

Yeah. Whole thing reeks of a smoke and mirrors performance. Still not a fan of the bombing, but it's not enough to go all "Planet of the Apes" on Trump yet. Long game, people.

Trump's ''bombing'' was so obviously false response for the obvious false flag that no actual Sup Forumsack would be that stupid to make the action change their mind on Trump. Literally just shills trying to swing Sup Forums by calling everyone with common sense as blind follower and/or redditor.

Trump has four fuggin' years to show what kind of man he is, he hasn't done anything that would make him an obvious globalist. True Sup Forumsacks are neither that dumb that they would expect Trump to change his confusion-deception-persuasion tactics after it working for 1½. Revealing your cards in real life is stupid, so literally nothing he says or does can be taken at face-value. Time will tell.

>Posting a Scott "Master Persuader" Adams comic
>Calling anyone else a shill

This isn't /the_dickface faggot, no censoring dissent here. Just bumped thread, what the fuck are you gonna do about it?

The problem is Kushner,Ivanka and all the other Ashkenazi jews he has appointed . He is a Jewish shill.End of story. We tried. The only reason that a Hillary presidency would be better though is that it would have galvanized our movement. When Trump won ,the first thing we did was start arguing amongst ourselves,which is typical of any movement that gains victory.

divide and conquer thread

s a g e

>Did those missiles really kill off his support?

No

bad raiding and non western shills panicking, the same on he 5d chessed into helping his election.

trump is based

THERES
NO
SUCH
THING
AS
/leftypol/

this is a Moscow shill.

the missiles were the final nail. a true nationalist doesn't put Israel first. fuck him.

No, Kushner's hand up Trump's ass moving his mouth is what killed off support. Trump is a kike puppet.

gee its almost like 2 life-long friends got together and each ran from opposing viewpoints knowing the average american moron would still believe in "the lesser of two evils". you dipshits are calling others delusional? go back to r/the_donald and circlejerk.

I'll just leave this here. Since every celebrity and goverment official have been after trump critizeing him. people have been doubleing down on sjw includeing bill nye's new show, Bill nye saves the world and the left along with the Celebes trying to rewrite history.
>Idols will speak and move about.

I reluctantly joined the Trump train after Hillary decided to start saber rattling with Russia.

Then he got elected and I was stoked.
Then he appointed a shitty cabinet.
>muh 3d chess
Then it became obvious when Saudi Arabia wasn't on his travel ban (but Iran was) that he was carrying on the tradition of Saudi boot licking.
>muh 4d chess
Then Paul Ryan obviously tried to screw him over with healthcare legislation that failed to keep any of his promises, and rather than criticize Ryan for it he took responsibility and endorsed that failing pile of garbage.
>muh 5d chess
Then we had the missile strikes.
>muh 6d chess
And that's when it became obvious to anybody with half a brain that he sold out to the neocons.