Why do stoner faggots get so angry when we criticise their weed...

Why do stoner faggots get so angry when we criticise their weed? I was in a debate with a stoner recently because he was claiming it cures everything, it has literally zero harm etc.. Why can't they accept the fact that it is harmful? Not as much as alcohol or cigs maybe but it is still harmful.

>Why can't they accept the fact that it is harmful?
Because it isn't.

i vape weed its healthier

I love weed but yeah it's probably harmful. At least if you smoke it. I don't think it's harmful if you eat it.

Why do you care? If you don't like it, don't consume it.
sage

Works well for depression, and i'll take weed over SSRI's any day.

The problem is that weed can be a motivation killer for a lot of people.

It's not directly harmful at all it's just how some people use it that's harmful. I.e. Smoking all day everyday and not doing anything productive
Lay off the stoner it's his life choice

>Why do stoner faggots get so angry when we criticise their weed?

Because 90% of the time your arguments amount to boomer bullshit and strawman arguments we've been dealing with for like 50 years?

Yeah man every single stoner is some hippie jippie retard who thinks it cures cancer. EVERY SINGLE ONE! and because these people exist, we should ban this substance that they and others enjoy because FUCK THEM hahaha!

I blaze 420 all the time nigga no cancer or anything, cured my asthma and bad breath, smoking fat cones right now it's healthy

/Thread

The only legitimate argument you have is that it can stunt regular brain functions in children/teens if consumed regularly at a young age. +Smoking anything isn't good for your lungs.

Second line meant for the roach***

Man has a religious mind. No matter how "rational" he claims to be, he must prostrate himself before something. Weed Warriors tend to be atheists, and substitute the worship of God with the worship of their drug addiction. It's disgusting.

> Why do stoner faggots get so angry when we criticise their weed?
Because they've damaged their amygdala, which is responsible for processing fear and anger so they genuinely tend to go into a fear of flight situation in their brain once you start talking negatively about the shit they've been smoking everyday for the last 5 years. Stoners are literally fucked up in the head, they've fucked up their mind and they've changed without even knowing it.

Harmful to smoke but not like cigarettes. Harmful but not as harmful as alcohol.

Just vape it, buddy.

Also lmao at the people who think it cures everything. It takes care of my anxiety but it's not curing the cancer Sup Forums gave me.

Because the people usually called "stoner" aren't regular pot users, they're potheads. Like most substances, anything can be abused or used in a self-controlled manner.
Anyone who says it "literally does no harm" is an idiot who is parroting something they saw on the internet while high aggravated by their mirror extremists (anti-pot cons who are equally idiotic).
Smoking pot harms your lungs like cigs do, it pumps carbon monoxide into your bloodstream which binds irreversibly to the iron group in haemoglobin.
As for the psychological effects, weed clearly causes some anxiety, lethargy and paranoia, but like with everything else, it's up to its consummer to manage it.

Stoners get really angry because regardless of whether they are knowledgeable about the issue or not, usual anti-pot shills are not. Yes, alcohol and nicotine are much more harmful than THC, and yes they are more broadly accepted for cultural and economic reasons respectively, but that doesn't mean weed is completely harmless.

People who argue too strongly against or for weed are usually retards who need other people to dose their one food lest they choke on it or starve.

Like that other user said, if you don't like it, don't do it.
sage

It reduces productivity.

if any weedjunkie tells you otherwise, ask him if its a stimulant like Methamphetamine. If he answers yes, walk away, he has impaired reasoning skills. If he answers no, then he is telling the truth, but suffering from cognitive dissonance.

Weed reduces productivity, it's that simple.

If you're not contributing to your countries economy, to the best of your ability, then you are a burden to your comrades.

You're a fucking idiot. Your theory doesn't deserve debate; you're clearly too stupid for that, anyway. Stop being stupid. Not everyone is driven by the same motivations as the weak-willed, and just because you're religious doesn't mean smart people even think about such things.

These two are right, Ruskie. Putting smoke in your lungs is bad for them, period. Anyone arguing that smoking weed is good for you is a total dingleberry.

Edibles are only questionably better. They're very hard to dose and their effects are slow to start, so a lot of people over eat and end up tripping badly for hours.

Is vape the best solution? Probably not, there are still questionable chemicals in it, plus you run the risk of the battery nuking itself in your pocket or blowing your jaw off.

>and because these people exist, we should ban this substance that they and others enjoy because FUCK THEM hahaha!
Pretty much.
You're like fags.
Not every fag twerks through Washington DC in a pride parade but that doesn't stop me from chuckling when they get beat half to death.

>Why can't they accept the fact that it is harmful?

they haven't looked at the research, everyone knows thanks to non jewish research done in Germany that it can hinder brain development and should not be consumed by minors

it can hinder function of a developing brain

Spoken like someone who has no idea what he's talking about.

>Ban a plant because it makes you a less effective slave
How's that boot taste?

There is literally nothing wrong with cannabis.

yeah.. but you're still brown.

>2 posts by this id
>scroll up
>Why do you care? If you don't like it, don't consume it.

You see to be one of them, congratulations on fooling yourself into loving your drug addiction.

>Edibles are only questionably better.

this is for niggers, mixing the compounds in marijuana with fat and sugar is totally retarded, then some moron is going to tell me you need fire to activate the THC or some stupid shit, just mix the shit in a smoothie and eat it, does the same thing although it can last a lot longer depending on your body weight

Can ask the same about you

Why did you make an entire thread about what someone chooses to do with their life?

Why don't you tell me hippie?

Is it comforting to literally hate everyone for any reason? Go outside, kid.

Everything is harmful in exessive amounts, food, water even oxygen.

dis b da troof senpai

I love smoking dope but I don't do it often because I accept that there's a risk of psychosis/schizophrenia at worst, and then there's the fact that if you put something into your body to "bring yourself up" then you're inevitably gonna come down feeling shitty while your brain chemistry balances itself out. And people who smoke it daily are fucking zombies. My dad's a proper stoner and trying to have a conversation with a 50-year-old man child is the most infuriating thing ever. Did I mention that if you start it at a young age and continue to use it regularly you straight up won't mature? baka

>weed makes you lazy
If you were lazy before smoking, you're going to be lazy after. It's not the user's fault but the user himself.

well it was a major producer and bumper crop until those pedophiles at dow chemical showed up

it can inhibit testosterone so probably better to have women smoke it so their tits get bigger

well toothpaste, the choices you make in life have consequences.

some of those consequences impact other people, not just yourself. If you choose to impact the lives of people around you in a negative way, then you're a cunt.

we are not all like this. I'm a very big smoker and dealer of weed. After 20y smoking on a daily basis around 25 blunts, i can tell you my memory is pure shit, i can't even remember what i did 5mn ago.
Also, no more dream, it's weird but it's true : if you smoke too much weed, no more dream for you.
Of course you also become a lazy ass, nothing worth putting efforts in it if you can simply be stoned (as long as you have $$)
Third, it totally fuck up your sleeping setups and your sweat become more and more smelly with the time. like niggers.

But there is also good sides of smoking : your boners are harder and last longer for example. It's good for you if you lack appetite, etc...

Overall i think for me it was worth it, because i was a pure psycho when i was young and it was the only product able to keep me quiet more than 2 min. If no weed, i was constantly angry, i really think weed saved my life.

Cannabis is a medicine that has been used by humans for thousands of years and it should be treated as such. Stoners are losers that abuse it and give cannabis a bad image.

How does my blunt affect impact your sad life?

>if you start it at a young age and continue to use it regularly you straight up won't mature? baka

yeah but you don't need drugs to perform this stunt, you can do this idiot stuff just fine without it

Stoners piss me off. Im all for using it as a painkiller or any other medical use, but when some whyte boi with dreadlocks starts preaching about it's medical utility, it's fucking annoying because those fuckers only care about getting it legalized for recreational use but are just pretending to care about the medical benefits as a way to get their foot in the door towards legalization

This is an anonymous imageboard though, nobody cares about your personal issues with weed.

Why don't you some more fag lover?

>Yeah mang, it's, like, you know, it's like, I'm not lazy because of the weed, you know, it's like, I just like to chilllllll braaaah
I wouldn't have so much of a problem with you if I haven't seen plenty of people "NEEDING MY FOOD STAMPS" and then dropping hundreds of bucks on pot every month. Fuck lazy stoners.

>Stoners are losers that abuse it and give cannabis a bad image.

yeah but at least they tell everyone to blaze it on Hitler's birthday

is that anti semitic?

Only for some people. I am very productive until I smoke. Slows me the fuck down. My brother on the other hand can multitask like a mad man when hes stoned. I only smoke so I can sleep. Brain is always going 1000 mph

You are telling me goyim need to be taught to smoke before they can walk.

This. They're literally turning it into a mild hallucinogen because muh THC. Fucking idiots

It's my birthday today

Don't usually roll (vape mr) so don't judge

>with you
The problem here, user, is that you think I'm a nigger.

>Fuck lazy stoners.

got that right, weed cost nothing to grow, the cost of weed should basically go down to zero

You faggets need to smoke more cones

>can stunt brain function
>bad for lungs
>but other than that it's completely healthy!

Fucking delusional junkies.

Becuase reduced productivity impacts a country's GDP.

I dont want to live in a shit-tier country, I want to live in a high ranked country. One without national debt, and shitty interest rates based on global credit ratings.

weed is demonic and against God

vape is that thing where you suck on a battery with your organic material soaked in some kind of mineral oil?

sounds healthy

I've seen whites do it too, big fat white trash, the last people on earth who need food stamps, sucking up government money while spending their wages on weed "because I need it"

I didn't say smoking isn't harmful, if course you shouldn't smoke anything. It was about dope in general not one method of ingestion. Dope isn't harmful if you don't smoke it like a dumbass.
>so a lot of people over eat and end up tripping badly for hours.
So? And it's only hard to else if you're making it yourself and don't understand how food works.
>plus you run the risk of the battery nuking itself in your pocket or blowing your jaw off.
If you buy cheap Chinese crap.
>it can hinder brain development and should not be consumed by minors
Did anybody say children should use recreational drugs? If you don't want minors getting dope you should support legalization. As is it's easy as fuck for them to get it.

And you think a few stoners are your problem?
Leave the house some day and take a close look.

I smoke weed all the time and i couldn't care less what other people think about it. It's definetely not harmless, but much less harmful than the two somehow legal drugs you mentioned, alcohol and tobacco. Plus most harm doesn't come from weed itself but from the way it's consumed, any kind of smoke is harmful for the lungs.

protip: you want to make weed less harmful? legalize it. Same with hard drugs such as heroin. War on drugs can not and will not ever be won, no matter how much money you throw at it. Most important thing to accept is that even heroin addicts can have actual jobs and do something with their lifes if they have access to clean product/needles and medical supervision. Who cares if they like to shoot up after work?

no, weed is used in the bible, they use DMT in there also, stop fronting

>counts numbers of posts by ID as some kind of obscure argument because: edgy opinionated faggot hasn't lived enough to form any opinions of value. Content irrelevant. Poster is a moron who reads an internet article or two and then preaches about shit he doesn't have any clue about.

You can't honestly deny this is true.

if you have a difficult baby, it can save YOUR life kek :3

Sorry, meant to direct
at you

Wow cool weed dude

You're fucking retarded. Do you get all your "facts" on Sup Forums?

>Netherlands
>One of the countries were weed has been 'legal' for many years
>one of the top countries when it comes to GDP

Stay mad tho

>Did anybody say children should use recreational drugs?

yes, Charles Manson and the Manson family

also the santo daime cult and their imitators

all pedophiles

Weed is fine in moderation. I like settling down for the night after dinner and the chores are done and smoking a little weed with the girlfriend and having a nice big Malbec. Patrician tier comfiness.

Alright, weed can fuck you up bad
If THC levels are over 20%+ (Most of weed today), and you get a badtrip that makes you stressed as fuck; you can start losing touch with reality. Delusion, upon delusion, until you are full psychotic.

It happened to me, and lasted for about a month.

I still smoke sometimes today, but I respect that this drug is in fact a psychedelic, and therefore I only smoke where I feel safe, and with people that is only good vibe.

you let the devil in and he is speaking through you, conditioning you towards sinning with drugs

oh you think theres just 'a few stoners' now in the US?

Protip: Theres millions of registered users now in the US.

Playing xbox allday doesnt improve your countries GDP.

>you can't honestly deny this is true
Actually, I can, pothead. I know you only ever read "studies" that say smoking weed let's you live to be 100, but some of us can look at both sides of the issue. Check your facts, and stop spreading degeneracy.

Plenty of medications stunt brain function and damage the fuck out of your liver and your doctor will insist you need it.

Not to sound anti-pharma or anything, but after telling my therapist I was smoking pot, he equated me to a heroin addict and implied I was going to go through (physical) withdrawal when in reality, I would go through (physical) withdrawal had I stopped taking my SSRIs.

Every medicine has its drawbacks. Even Advil causes damage to the body if used too often.

DUDE THANKS

If they get angry just because you criticize the weed, then that is pretty stupid. But if they get angry because you claim they deserve to be in jail and that they're bad human beings, then you're autistic if you can't see why that would upset someone.
That's a failure of the welfare state, take away the gibs and the problem will solve itself as people will no longer be incentivized to sit around all day
>Playing xbox allday doesnt improve your countries GDP.
Neither does shitposting on Sup Forums but that doesn't stop you does it

Who the fuck cares about the GDP? You faggots worry about the stupidest shit.

Everything is harmful if you don't use it in moderation.
Weed is not physically addicting like other drugs that have some of the same benifits but it is mentally addicting. So is anything that gives you a rush of endorphins; sugar, salt, jacking off and grand standing are all things that can give you a subconscious high or primal rush of horomones.
Too much of a good thing is too much, everything in moderation.

>badtrip
>tripping
>on weed

I guess if you do a dozen dabs....

lol how the fuck can you be such a pussy that you trip from weed

>I stopped taking my SSRIs.
good choice. You cant enjoy Ayahuasca trips if you're on those.

Another faggot who doesn't know what he's talking about.

because it is the only thing in their miserable lives that gives them a moment of peace and happiness, and for a lot of people (and all stoners), smoking weed has become a part of their identity, so when you critisize that plant, they feel like you are personally attacking them

>weed is demonic
>Jesus ointed his disciples using weed

why are christcucks so cucked ?

>Do you get all your "facts" on Sup Forums?

no I get them from the University of Mississippi or from the DEA, Homeland Security or any number of other intelligence organizations or scientific ones, UN sometimes, often NASA a lot of my friends work there and smoke weed after they leave. it's a topic of conversation often,

the interesting part is the coming fall of prohibition, Trump will probably sign it,

you see you have to view this from the money side of things, lawyers, cops prisons and pharma are all going to be pissed, this thing represents huge losses for the medical business

so it's best to blame that on an outsider like Trump, he was going against party lines, I didn't agree so it's ok for you to continue giving me handouts

nobody wants to piss of their money supply on this

probably the bunk ass shit you smoke in turkey is harmful

If you're a heavy smoker for 3 months straight, then takes a 3 month break; before you smoke the same amount as you did back then; you trip as fuck m8. Not like LSD, but maybe 2/10 LSDish

I was taking medication a few years ago. My doctors kept upping the dose and it got to a point where I was vomiting breakfast and lunch. When I told my doctors they said it was either that (me puking up two meals out of the day) or depression. Lmao.

Never tried ayahuasca.

>often NASA a lot of my friends work there and smoke weed after they leave.
not for long cunt, I just reported your post to NASA.

your friends can expect a few Piss tests on Monday morning.

What's the punishment for smoking weed in Japan? Harakiri?

Your brain is defective; weed doesn't cause it. You have to be already fucked-up for weed to amplify anything. It doesn't create psychosis.

Weed is the original white ayran mans saviour and best friend. Health enlightenment and cool times bro

>it can inhibit testosterone
wat
I read that it causes a small bump in test production

>take away the gibs and the problem will solve itself

I've actually been thinking, why not slightly increase gibs in exchange for the recipients submitting to sterilization? Most potheads don't really reproduce anyway, so it wouldn't solve this particular problem, but we could increase welfare spending in the short term in exchange for massive societal benefits over the next few generations. I bet plenty of welfare scum would be more than happy to trade up children for a chance to dive deeper into degeneracy. (Also, "taking away" almost never works when it comes to welfare because of the deprivation super-reaction tendency. It's frustrating as shit, but it's reality.)

most stoners are little college fags that think they know it all

No shit. Just like regular smoking, or drinking is bad for kids.

Beating a kid over the head with a lead pipe is bad for their development too. No one is advocating kids smoking weed.

>Never tried ayahuasca
unlike weed, it's an actual medicine.

one session will sort out any problems you have with depression or anxiety. it'll reset your shit.

Why do roaches don't have access to wikipedia?

I haven't spread shit. I only said you're an idiot. Your attempt to derail my point is proof of my actual point.

are you saying that the bible is wrong? that the words in the bible are not correct? you really telling me that?

these drugs, while having certain properties like hallucinations, also perform certain functions that are especially important to a human body living in a desert, acacia root bark being able to heal liver disease which it has been used for in Asia for thousands of years

just because it can make you trip balls doesn't mean it isn't medicine

and it's mentioned in the bible several times in reference to the word of god so there you go

the bible is an ancient propaganda military manual that teaches you to conduct desert warfare and cook drugs needed to heal your people afflicted with conditions related to dehydration

Cool. Where can I get some?