Polish-German friendship thread

Friendly reminder that historically, Poland and Germany were never enemies - it was always Prussians, and later Nazis who seeked to destroy and occupy their neighbours. Now that Prussia and Nazis are no more, we can come back to being best bros and return to Otto III plan of building better, stronger Europe together.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German–Polish_Non-Aggression_Pact
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can poles build anything?

Let us deluge first, then the krauts can do their Weiss thing.

The only thing that can deluge at this point is Jamal's semen in your wife's anus, Sven.

>Poland and Germany were never enemies

It is true. Almost very single conflict we had was with Teutonic Order, Prussia, and then Nazi Germany. Holy Roman Empire, on the other hand, was always on good terms with Poland and Commonwealth.

>be Russia
>be capable of building a spaceship
>can't make one good car
>have higher HIV-positive ratio than Africa

go prep a bull, Olle

Thank you Op!

Pls not close border when day of the Snackbar arrives!

Daily reminder that poland started world war 2.
Poland is exactly the case of why europe is now filled with muslims.
Polish menace must be eradicated.

I want to drive through the flat, quiet and beautiful Polish landscape right now

Completely forgetting about Poland oppressing German minorities before WW2 that prompted Hitler to invade

I knew murican education is not that great but do they actually teach you nazi germany propaganda as historic truth in your schools?
... or are you just one of those retards that read it in one of those "the TUTH about WWII" type of sites?

GIBS DANZIG

Everyone was giving minorities a hard time back then.

>Scared Murufats and Russhits attempting divide & conquer, because they realise that close Polish-German cooperation threathens their hegemony in Europe

No Germans were ever "oppressed" in Poland. In fact, German minorities were valuable members of Polish society. Nicolaus Kopernikus, famous Polish scientist, came from family with German roots. He also fought against T*utonic Order (early Pr*ssians).

Fuck off nigger

Fuck off, Russian shill.

I like Poland.

what a pathetic coward and asslicker you are, prepare to be looked down upon in life

>HURR DURR RUSSIAN SHILL GO AWAY HOW DARE YOU HAVE DIFFERENT OPINION THAN MINE REEEEEEEEEEEE

Stop being an asskiss mariusz

Same old tired jokes, plz try harder

This, HRE was based, Teutonic Jew was cancer

>It wasn't the Germans, it was just the German values which the Nazis adhered to which fucked Poland up.

>It wasn't the TRUE Germans, it was just the Germans which neighboured us which harmed us.

Nigga what

Just ignore this retard, I hope you saged this thread.

I don't know about that guy but I'm ok with it, if only to stop all the freedom buses.

Let the fire of nationalism burn bright and burn all the slag.

>The fucking eternal pole

The eternal Teuton still exists and controls the German government. Once their government stops being so globalistic we can be friends, but it seems the average German has become too retarded to ever let that happen.

>Namecalling
>""""opinion"""

How exactly does stating simple historica facts, or that being on good terms with Germany benefits us both make me an "asslicker"?

>German values
>Nazis
Pick one.

Nazis were the warmongering continuation of Prussia that seeked to kill the individuality of German lands, as well as war criminal pieces of shit.

Holy Roman Empire was a federation of states that focused on economical growth rather than military conquest, and was always on good terms with their neighbours.

Sage

Contrary to popular belief, current German government is having good cooperation with Poland on economical field.

Also, Merkel's grandfather was a Pole.

I'm not saying everything is perfect, but it's the best we had since fall of HRE. We need to keep improving our relations.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German–Polish_Non-Aggression_Pact

Why are Czechs better slaws than Poles, the post.

>why germs are gullible, the post

But why?

Saxony should have unified Germany. That way Poland and Germany would have had a single crown.