youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

thinkprogress.org/donald-trump-history-lesson-andrew-jackson-3738ac0c63a
twitter.com/CBSThisMorning/status/859028373598818304
thehill.com/homenews/house/331340-jordan-predicts-a-lot-of-conservatives-will-oppose-spending-bill
strawpoll.me/12871426
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Can someone explain to me how trump didn't get any border wall funding in the budget?

The budget only funds the government through September (4 months). It's obviously a temporary stopgap to give Republicans more time to consolidate the party and do reform right (so it doesn't blow up massively within a decade, *cough*).

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT AMERICA'S PRESIDENT DOESN'T KNOW THEIR HISTORY

thinkprogress.org/donald-trump-history-lesson-andrew-jackson-3738ac0c63a

>Donald Trump gives a baffling, extremely incorrect history lesson on Andrew Jackson

>The fact that Jackson died 16 years before the Civil War apparently didn’t stop him from being “really angry” about it.

AMERICANS VOTED AN ACTUAL RETARD INTO OFFICE AHHAHAHAHAHAA

THE DAY TRUMP SOLD OUT

>THE DAY TRUMP SOLD OUT

THE DAY TRUMP SOLD OUT

>THE DAY TRUMP SOLD OUT

THE DAY TRUMP SOLD OUT

>THE DAY TRUMP SOLD OUT

THE DAY TRUMP SOLD OUT

>THE DAY TRUMP SOLD OUT

THE DAY TRUMP SOLD OUT

>THE DAY TRUMP SOLD OUT

he didn't propose it

Yes, because you are a fat bogan, die.

holy shit it's May 1st
wasn't the world supposed to end today or something

End it. End it fucking all.

Is safe?

paul ryan supports spending bill

Why did they agree to this? How can you be this cucked when you have no reason to be?

>The budget only funds the government through September (4 months).

aw shit, that's it
and retards are trying to make a big deal out of it, meh

SAY IT WITH ME LADS

FUCK TRUMP
FUCK PENCE
FUCK RYAN
AND FUCK DEMS

We all got conned
Wall-street cocksuckers, all of them

drumpf shill is mad lmao

What do we NOT know about the budget? We've seen concessions made by one side, but have yet to see concessions made by the other.

>mfw Spanish test in 30 minutes
Pls gib energy.

>tfw haven't watched MJ since Joe became a raging cuck

> Desperation, thy name is Trump supporters

Why not? Didn't he say he was going to?
What's going to fund the wall before mexico pays for it?

Reminder that nobody has even voted for this bill and there is already GOP opposition to it.

thehill.com/homenews/house/331340-jordan-predicts-a-lot-of-conservatives-will-oppose-spending-bill

>Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) on Monday said he expects "a lot of conservatives" will oppose the new spending bill.

>"Money goes to Planned Parenthood, as you said. Money continues to go to sanctuary cities, but no money for the border wall," he said during an interview on CNN's "New Day."

>"I think you're gong to see a lot of conservatives be against this plan this week."

>Jordan, the former chairman of the conservative House Freedom Caucus, questioned why the government did a short-term spending bill last fall "if we weren't going to actually fight for the things we told the voters we were going to fight for."

>"So, if this is the deal we're going to get, it seems to be we should have just did the bill for the whole year," he said.
>"But we specifically held a vote-- we did a short term spending bill for this time, so that when Republicans control the government, we could actually do the things we campaigned on."

>He said the spending bill doesn't appear to do that.

>"Plus it maintains...this idea that for every new dollar you spend in defense money, you got to give the Democrats more money in non-defense," he said.

Suerte tio

blowout.rf.gd

All past calendars. Page will change later, but you will still be able to find them there.

The budget is amazing Trump is such a good deal maker.

He might ask for funding separately

You guys are still supporting Trump? Guy's a cuck

Ding dong the wall is dead
the wall is dead
the wall is dead

You were all conned

THAT BASKETBALL RING

NEXT STOP AMNESTY

the gop proposed this bill, trump has to sign it or veto it. we're hoping for a veto

El Chapo is going to pay for it.

PAUL RYAN APPROVES

PENCE APPROVES IT

THE FREEDOM KEKOLDS ARE NOTHING MORE THAN CONTROLLED OPOSITION TO PLEASE FAGGOTS LIKE YOU

THE BILL WILL PASS

*literally endorses breaking the law*

Thanks, user. Your language hates me, but I surely won't be betrayed by your energy.

good job user
trump didn't propose it, silly jew

Pence is a mainstream Republican. Of course he'll be happy about this.

We just have to see what Trump does.

>The Clintons and their allies weren’t ready for the end of their era when it came. They had been planning on a triumphant return to the White House—not just during this last campaign but ever since they handed the keys over to George and Laura Bush in 2001.

>For their entire adult lives, Bill and Hillary Clinton had been plotting a political rise—first his, then hers. Suddenly, shockingly, they were without an office to seek or hold. The absurdities of the election—Russian cyberattacks, a rogue FBI director, and an orange-hued reality-TV star winning the Republican nomination—intensified the sense of grief for Hillary, Bill, and their inner circle.

>None of it seemed fair, and it had all happened so fast. No one in Clintonworld wanted to accept the end, but it had come. Hillary had acknowledged as much in her hotel suite on election night when she told her staff that the 2016 election was her “last race.”

>An even more symbolic affirmation followed eight days later, when she spoke at a Children’s Defense Fund event honoring her. Her remarks that night, which included a powerful anecdote about her mother, were largely taken from the victory speech she’d never given on election night. At the CDF event, Hillary spoke of Dorothy Rodham, age eight, sitting on a train with her little sister on their way to live with family who didn’t want them. “I dream of going up to her and sitting next to her and taking her in my arms,” Hillary said, and telling her, “as hard as it might be to imagine, your daughter will grow up to be a United States Senator, represent our country as Secretary of State and win more than 62 million votes for president of the United States.”

>The original line from the undelivered victory speech ended differently: “as hard as it might be to imagine, your daughter will grow up and become president of the United States.”

THE END

no defcon 1 of shills

Dems never concede anything, Republicans are coward moron losers who deserve to be stomped on. Shutdown is a must.

>Joe will defend this

But the Freedom Caucus killed the healthcare bill, gypsy-san. Surely they'd step in for this much worse bill?

Sorry, got ban for the get
You still baking?

history is what we want it to be nethercuck

for example, europe was once white

Annoyed more than anything, but whatever helps you sleep over the sounds of the police sirens, limey

strawpoll.me/12871426
strawpoll.me/12871426
strawpoll.me/12871426

Trump allready tweeted about wanting freedom keks gone.

>What do we NOT know about the budget? We've seen concessions made by one side, but have yet to see concessions made by the other.
the biggest concession that the democrats have given for the spending bill was no more parity for defense and non-defense spending (ie for every dollar of increased defense spending, a dollar must be increased for non defense as well), it's been a democrat demand in budgets for years now

if you are expecting anything bigger than that, prepare to be disappointed

None of this matters to these idiots. We'll see you guys later. I have a test to study for.

Not really. They'll do the same thing in September. Delaying isn't a valid tactic on this one -- they'll push it back again to 2018 and we'll get fucked in the midterms.

It is only for 4 months but doesn't justify anything. Ryan being for it doesn't surprise me but there was absolutely no detail of what republicans got in return or why republicans agreed to it in the first place.

Someone posted the thousand pages document: fucking redtape, nobody is reading it before vote for sure.

Gop literally got nothing

HAHAHAH DEMS BTFO

THEY WILL NEVER GET SHIT LIKE EPA, PP, SANCTUARY CITIES FUNDED EVER AGAIN

I'll go play vidya then

Did you manage to follow a couple of links back and read?

okay, feel free to screencap me saying this and rub it in my face when it's over

THE BILL WILL NOT PASS

> P-P-please stop looking at us getting wrecked, r-r-remember Hillary? She's still relevant right?

At least your heroin supply won't get cut off. It'd be a real shame if you degenerates were saved from an overdose before the next election.

HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

IT'S THE ART OF THE DEAL, BABY!

LOOK AT THIS BASED BUDGET, MAGAPEDES! (((THIS MAGAPEDE IS A PREDATOR)))

DADDY TRUMP WILL FUND THE WALL LATER, GUYS, DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT! TRUMP IS THE WALL! WE DON'T NEED A WALL, ACTUALLY!

TAKING REFUGEES IS A CASE OF THE HEART! I LOVE DADDY TRUMP FOR BEING SO NICE TO THE REFUGEES, THEY DESERVE OUR MONEY!!

ahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha nice fucking budget trumpkeks

The Congressional GOP are the true cancer because they will bend over for everything and all they'll get for it is mockery and a kick in the balls from those they're compromising with. They're literal cuckolds and need to be stamped out.

Today, I will remind them of Amnesty Don

>desperation
Trump will get his wall. Mexico will pay for it. North Korean aggression will end. ISIS will be defeated. America will put even more distance between them and other countries in military might. Illegals will all be deported. Trade deals will all be renegotiated. Republicans will dominate the government for decades. This is all going to happen, there is nothing you nor I can do to stop it, and you're calling ME desperate?

At work so I can't view a lot of webpages.

Can someone tell me how much to build the wall?

Did planned parenthood and sanctuary cities get defunded?

Is Trumpcare replacing Obamacare?

>freshman in college taking a spic language calling ppl idiots

You bake. I got a block as well, yet all the shills are allowed to stay.

Kushner, Ivanka, all appointed (((advisors))), Ryan won

Trump has turned to the dark side

The campaigner we used to know, gone he is.

>Trump agreed to no wall funding
>Trump agreed to fund Obamacare
>Trump agreed to fund Sanctuary Cities
>Trump agreed to fund Planned Parenthood
>Trump agreed to cutting Border Control funding
>Trump agreed to cutting Defense spending
>Trump agreed to retaining 99% of EPA's funding
>Trump agreed to no deregulation riders
>Trump agreed to paying over a quarter billion to Puerto Rico to pay for their healthcare

Try to defend this, just FUCKING TRY.

that's a nothingburger concession. I'm very disappointed in the administration if this gets signed off on.
>Nobody is reading the bill before it passes
Our congress is retarded

You can resume baking. I'll likely be out of net in a few minutes for a couple of hours.

What the fuck are you? I guess it doesn't matter when you're using a proxy.

>Joe in the dark
>Donald in the light
It was the last time they spoke as friends.

Anywhere from $20m-$70m.

Not in the proposed budget.

Who knows?

>Try to defend this, just FUCKING TRY

sorry, I can't, Trump really is a kike puppet

>AHAHAHAHAHAHA
>DRUMPF CHEATED YOU!
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>AMNESTY DON!
>HE LIED TO YOU ABOUT EVERYTHING YOU STUPID FUCKS!
>LOLOLOLOLOLOL
>NO WALL NO WALL NO WALL HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>FUCK GRUMPF!
>FUCK WHITE PEOPLE!

vs.

>IT'S 5000D UNDERWATER SPACE CHESS!
>TRUMP KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING!
>TRUMP IS BRILLIANT!
>ITS THE ART OF THE DEAL!
>DEMS BTFO!
>FUCK THE MSM!

vs

>WE'RE BEING RAIDED
>YOU'R A SHILL IF YOU DON'T AGREE WITH ME 100%
>YOU'RE ALL SHILLS
>IT'S HAPPENING
>SHILLS EVERYWHERE
>FUCK THIS PLACE
>FUCK YOU SHILLS

so its gonna be another one of those days...

Happy birthday to this future winner of more than 62 million votes for President of the United States

>But the Freedom Caucus killed the healthcare bill, gypsy-san. Surely they'd step in for this much worse bill?
difference between this and the health care bill is there were zero democrats in congress willing to vote for that so the freedom caucus had enormous clout in stopping that

they don't in this situation

4 month extension on old policies to give Republicans time to get sweeping reform right.

*$20b-$70b

This isn't Peter Pan. Believing in fairies doesn't make them real.

The Hillary and Trump timeline have merged after the 100 days

Art of the Deal, baby!

AAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHA

Democrats will do the same exact thing in 4 months.

You will get fucking nothing from them.

Aye. And bread still in.
>The one with toothpaste got nuked

>almost no shills all weekend.
>work week starts, mass shilling begins.

really makes me think.

Why would the Dems let them do reforms in four months when they can't do it now? The GOP have more mandate now than they've ever had before and they're still such irredeemable pussies that they caved on a bill that fucks them over in every way. It's completely inexcusable.

Pray for serenity, my friend.God knows these shills are just running on a endless treadmill of narratives and lies

If you knew history, maybe you wouldn't have flooded Europe with Muslims.

That's a weak argument. There's no indication this is the plan, and there's been no fight back at all -- the GOP just rolled over on this one. In September the Dems will play the same game they have today.

would you say it activates the almonds?

IT'S NOT FUCKING SHILLING

LOOK AT THE GODDAMN BUDGET

DEMOCRATS GOT EVERYTHING THEY WANTED AND THEN SOME

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU JUSTIFY THIS SHIT

Another post, another shekel. They make honest work, user.

Who /globalist/ here?

MAGA!

>4 months in

>SORRY NO WE CAN'T DO RADICAL SHIT THERE ARE ELECTIONS IN 2018

>"Trump Caved"
>Trump didn't propose this budget
>Budget hasn't even reached his desk yet
Lying through their teeth as usual I see

Just a (((coincidence))).