So, when did you realize trump is a Jewish puppet and you got played?

So, when did you realize trump is a Jewish puppet and you got played?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12871426
youtube.com/watch?v=5iZMmyDumlA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

strawpoll.me/12871426

The moment Americans started cheering for him.

Pretty much when he bombed Syria, and had complete confirmation when he said he is both a nationalist and a (((globalist)))

>played
Damn, we could have had hillary!

in 2000-ish. Long time ago.

Syria strike

>hillary

THIS!

With Hillary in the white house, you'd

>have Obamacare
>have no travel ban
>have continued funding for sanctuary cities
>have military intervention in Syria
>have relations with Russia at an all-time low and
>hold on to NAFTA

Really dodged a bullet there!

>100 votes
>muh validity
>muh 'all of pol'

neck yourself

>polls
how have you not learned

>bombed Syria
source?

0.2 cents, cha ching.

syria

Hmmmm....amazing that all these other people from other countries can see what a fucking joke America is now that we're the reality show of the world. But alas, amerifats will refuse to see the truth of what they voted for. All these "alpha males" of Sup Forums finally have some meaning in their lives and are using it to define themselves, so they'll never admit how bad they fucked up. You Trump supporters are literally the goy. You've given the left a reason to get their panties all raised up & a reason to really "team up" and fight a collective cause. While you all focus your attention on that & "fight the left together". Jews have literally moved into the positions of the highest power in this country. AND YOU ALL FUCKING KNEW THIS AND STILL VOTED THEM IN!!!!!
Goddamn I'm triggered. I need my boyfriend to calm me down. i hate you nu/pol/. Go suck on some more Jewish cock.

still better than hillary though.
and i thoroughly enjoyed the liberal minority muslim faggot butthurt.

Knew it all along. Saged because OP is a faggot slider, but we could've had WW3 by now if we elected Shillary

I knew he was retarded shortly after he started running for president. I hated Trump and Clinton so much I ended up just writing in Bernie Sanders. Trump isn't all bad, but I didn't expect much from him. The best things about his presidency are he has turned the news into a sitcom and Hillary isn't president.

Yeh with assad would be gone by now if hillary won, would still rather have trump

Follow your leader goy

All of pol defend vikingcucks yeah ok

>have Obamacare
>have no travel ban
>have continued funding for sanctuary cities
>have military intervention in Syria
>have relations with Russia at an all-time low and
>hold on to NAFTA

Wow when you put it like that I'm so happy I voted for *insert Republican or Democrat candidate*

Pic got swapped during upload, I meant to post this.

Still better than Shillary

During the campaign, when he started to show up so many inconsistencies and many fags here were on total shill-calling and damage control.

Not that, as a non-american, my opinion matters, just saying that I enjoyed seeing the Clinton campaign crash and burn, and now with Trump I'm enjoying exactly the same or even more because this will go on for 4 fucking years.

The Clinton campaign failure was like witnessing a trainwreck, the Trump presidency failure is gonna be like a extremely slow motion Hiroshima nuclear blast.

I watch politics just for the schadenfreude, not even trying to be edgy here.

Still better than Shillary ZOGdam Cunton

mam

presidents are just TV faces
>presidents decide something
stop this meme already, Sup Forums

Trump is doing a fine job with the border and working on getting jobs for Americans.

Another butthurt Jew troll upset about stopping mass immigration. They do this all over the internet. And you people fall for it.

So? We can send the immigrants to your neighborhood. We can give your job to them. 'Cause Trump works with Jews. It's called the real world and not chan larping.

>Muh Trump isn't Hitler as promised

>Shill calling
>Jew calling
>being this butthurt
So much innocence in this post. Oh my this four years are going to be gold.

october 2016

he's a kike puppet globalist

I'm sure that you don't work with Jews. I'm sure the gov in Madrid has no Jews.

Right about now

Well for a globalist he sure is pissing them off with he proposed immigration and trade policies.

>ends every speech with the historic reference of Christianity and prayer
>DURR GUYS HES TOTALLY A JEW

Sure is ShareBlue in here.

Nice pasta shill

And people still call him hitler.
Hilarious.

Also I knew from day one he was Jewish controlled.
It was the only way the jews could get nationalism without being shoahed. Plus there were a few jews that were outspoken by other jews on border issues.
They realize this wasn't just America that was being invaded, it was their country.
And the immigrant policy of old failed.

Very good imesh, your English is improving

>proposed immigration and trade policies.

"Guys, I PROPOSED things! My job as president is DONE!"

lmao

Trump likes Jews? No shit he married one and his kids are Jews. Damn I should have voted for Hillary. Then everything would be fine. Dumb Fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=5iZMmyDumlA

During the election I tried dropping redpills on trump and Israels good relationship and also Hillary and Israels bad relationship. The signs were all there, but my posts were met with senseless, cancerous replies. It was then that I knew this place was lost to the nu/pol/ zombies

>Damn I should have voted for Hillary. Then everything would be fine.
Just imagine the world right now with that cunt.
Open borders, no restraint on the suicide bombers.
Welfare to the point of complete destruction of the fabric of society.
Actual civil war.
Children being sacrificed to maloch at capitol hill :^)

I was 12 once too

Didn't Hillary also endorse ISIS?

If that's the case she was literally in line with Jewish policy. I think her "anti-Israel" stance is baloni.

Right after I found that Natalia is a "promotional poster" for the FSB (before the election).

So, at what point in this thread did you realize OP is an idiot?

mummy work hard u kno

>when did you realize this was a slide thread
Saged nigger faggot