False Flag?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4461560/Gunman-shot-opening-fire-wounding-people.html

Other urls found in this thread:

gunviolencearchive.org/reports/mass-shooting
youtube.com/watch?v=d_oWjvXWtko
youtube.com/watch?v=Ksz_L0NCl5A
youtube.com/watch?v=ZYFFr_893Eg
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4461560/Gunman-shot-opening-fire-wounding-people.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>the eight victim injured his wrist as he was fleeing

>beer in one hand
>gun in the other

literally /ourguy

>black pool party guests

What do you think?

My sides

Pete's a mechanic, his job is to fix problems.
Think about that for a minute.

Nice file name

schizophrenia

OMG he was a hitman and he got killed doing some dirt!

I wonder if the one he killed was his target.

Fucking Crazy!

>1 dead by this man.

literally holy shit

why do they have to put "white" in title

what does color of the skin have to do with it?

>mechanic

1. trade-school job
2. lower pay
3. lower socioeconomic tier
4. lower intelligence requirement
5. lesser abstract thought processing capability

No, it's just some rageboi going full retard when his impulse control was impaired by alcohol.

What do you do, sir?

He solves practical problems.

>and another injured his wrist as he was fleeing

kek

Cause you can't start a race war without drawing the lines in the media

he probably got sick of all the noise the niggers were making and no one in building management had enough guts to stand up to the chimps

what's left for a white man to do? he was already living in luxury accommodations. if the nigs follow you to the expensive neighborhoods, where is there left to flee?

as soon as pol found out that he was white the threads stopped and now its a "false flag"

LMAO

>Only victim shown is white
Fake news confirmed.

I'm guess he was trying to enjoy a nice quiet Sunday at his pool, when it became infested with loud, rude, disrespectful nigs who didn't even live there. They were probably blasting music and when he asked them nicely to keep it down and behave in a civilized manner, they gave him shit.

>Sup Forums rampage
fake fake fake

I guess nobody wanted to hold his beer.

This. If you've never had the luxury of being enriched by niggers at a pool if you live next to said pool, then you will not be able to understand why Pete had to close the pool. Niggers at the watering hole is literally like watching a bunch of primates on natgeo. They are loud violent disgusting beasts that never get reined in because dats rayciss.

t. White man living in Georgia for 36 years

Holy crackers, you're pretty self-deluded.
Of course the media do that kind of shit sometimes, but you'd have to just ignore that this happened to avoid creating racial tensions on this one. And if you go that route, then you have to kindly ask the entire right wing to stop pointing out black crime rates. Or are you suffering from just another case of the common allergy to facts?

>A white gunman
>white
whenever its a shitskin or nigger they make one huge Boogaloo about the skincolor

Hes our guy!@! Look at it this way.....when he gets arrested he will be going to jail anyway so its no major loss he got shot dead. He's our White Christian Militant soldier.....more Christian Militant soldiers please rise....maimly blscks Christian Militabt soldiers.......so no White lives are lost.

Yeah, it gets pretty blatant. Just about as bad as the worst of /x/. I still have hope for my country though, in the long run.

Is this a reddit post where the fuck am I?

The skin color of the victims and of the perpetrator are 100% irrelevant to what happened UNLESS you we're trying to fuel discussion between the WHITE shooter and the BLACK victims OR the news station is called "White Crime Watch" which it isn't.

The skin color of the perpetrators are 100% relevant to "black crime stats" so you're drawing a false dichotomy right now.

Bonus Round:

I'm black.

Does that pass as white in America? He literally looks like this

>First sentence
>He was white
They aren't even trying to hide it anymore

>black
>people

lol.. since when ?

>niggers don't hoot and holler like screeching monkeys when they get together

Probably more likely nigger behavior than race. Race is the bonus.

THE POOL IS CLOSED YOU FUCKING NIGGORS.

And also won't report their race for hours or even days.
They also with old the name of the person for quite a while too whereas only a few hours after it happened they were blasting his name everywhere
Narrative, user

>black victims
>clearly shows at least one of the victims was White

>Selis took out his gun, which was hidden under his shirt and then started shooting at partygoers from his pool chair.

mfw

When blacks show up at the pool, park, mall, neighborhood, or anywhere, it's time to leave.

underrated nostalgia

Work a trade your whole life to afford a luxury apartment with a pool only for it to be overrun by loud blacks having a party 24/7 and never working a day in their life. I think we know why this guy went off the deep end.

gunviolencearchive.org/reports/mass-shooting

Look at how many of these are niggers.

Niggers killed this family in the pic... Zero media attention. Zero headlines "2 BLACKS KILL WHITE FAMILY, KIDNAP BABY" - I think one of the daughters was dating a nigger until he snapped and killed her & the family. She doesn't look fully white but whatever.

youtube.com/watch?v=d_oWjvXWtko

youtube.com/watch?v=Ksz_L0NCl5A

youtube.com/watch?v=ZYFFr_893Eg

>opening fire on black partygoers
>literally a photo of white women on a stretcher
What in tarnation, why claim this?

That picture isn't from the incident.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4461560/Gunman-shot-opening-fire-wounding-people.html
Why is a U.K. Site reporting this when I don't see it on us sites?

Nvm just found it on fox news

those are some of the uglier niggers i have ever seen

These crap journalists. Did they mention what brand of brewskie the late term abortion guy was drinking yet?

Ofcourse it's a false flag. Black people don't swim so how could there be any at the the pool?

Confirmed psyop

god i swear these shooters always suck so much dick, learn to kill people before you go and kill people, gosh

too soon

Maybe if MSM didn't make everything about race the white genocide wouldn't be happening

It's always fun to see one of the most of the posted tabloid rags on here suddenly become untrustworthy fake news when it doesn't fit the narrative.

I seriously don't know why anyone would put so much stake in the dailymail.

A black pool party seems like a place where you'd find white women.

I gues you could say

POOLS CLOSED DUE TO AIDS

Different user but I'm a Wendy's grillin cock caddy. $100,000 PY

>if the nigs follow you to the expensive neighborhoods, where is there left to flee?

Cornered animals will lash out viciously in a final stand of glory.

>started shooting at partygoers from his pool chair.

That dude knew how to party.

lmao

Not a false flag, probably just another staged hoax like they have been doing almost biweekly about

>the more you talk against right wing people, the more they become terrorist

MEME MAGIC IS REAL!!!!