How can we protect our sons in Public Schools?

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39735902

Jessica Galyon, 29, was arrested in February after she allegedly sexually assaulted a 16-year-old boy during school hours.

The victim's family filed a lawsuit on Monday against the school district and the contractor who employed her.

The boy dropped out of school after the alleged incident.

Ms Galyon began talking to the Midway High School student in August, when she allegedly asked for the student's phone number and for him to become her friend on Facebook, the Knoxville News Sentinel reported.

She then began sending "flirtatious and sexual messages" to the teenager, who rebuffed her advances, according to the lawsuit.

In September Ms Galyon invited the boy to a hotel room to have sex, but he rejected the offer and said he did not want "any further contact", the lawsuit said.

He later confronted her about her behaviour and she allegedly took him into a room and raped him during school hours.

"This was the first ever sexual encounter of any kind that (the boy) had ever had in his life," the lawsuit said.

Other urls found in this thread:

mlive.com/news/saginaw/index.ssf/2017/01/female_17_charged_with_knife-p.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What a fucking faggot

I'm gay and I'd be pretty upset if that happened.

Then you proved my point the kid in the article is obviously a faggot too. Do you even read?

that lucky son of a bitch

>Sending your kids to a Public School

I don't even care about the teacher fucking; you shouldn't send your kid to such a horrible learning facility.

Yes?

Nice

Yeah the kid could have been a sperg, not gay.

Death sentence for female pedophilia
>but buts its nice
Oh fuck off virgin who cares about your fantasies.

Kid was beta fag. He should be jailed.
I would pound the shit out teach here.

>Lucky.
>With a woman that looks like that.
How low are Australia's standards?

I find this hard to believe. Why would a teacher keep making advances on a guy who wanted nothing to do with her? Either she was seriously fucked up mentally or the kid looked like a supermodel.

niceeeee

>raped him
Physically impossible.

>chance to engage in kinky sex and free As for her all classes
>piss it away
Lel what a little bitch.

bruh look at dem jugs

I like how a male can only file for rape charges if said male is underaged. Gotta love the justice system.

>attractive woman raped boy who had achieved sexual maturity

Lol this whole modern system is so unnatural. So what she goes to jail now for fucking him? And he will probably have deep-rooted shame and "complexes"? Fuck this shit the Unabomber was right

Stop supporting this sick stuff dude.

>Be me, 16 yo high school 1977
>Friend says he banged mega hot new school teacher, friend of his family
> I call bullshit, she was fine as hell, blond, blue, 27 yo.
>He looks like fucking Carrot Top. Bullshit larping I say.
>Walking to work a few days later, car stops.
>MFW it's her... "Need a ride user?"
>Hellfuckingyeah,jpg
>"Can you skip work user? Wanna drink a beer?"
>Doesabearshitinthewoods?.mp3
>Took me to woods, sucked me off, and diddled herself.

I ended up fucking her at her house a few times, Pissed my buddy off. Eventually her husband got suspicious and it stopped.

I realize she was degenerate, but boys, it is one of my best memories, I learned a LOT, that helped impress my future conquests.

Right? What a fag, I'd ask her to sit on face, wear a buttplug during the day and tease me in class.

a teenage boy fucking their adult female teacher is a right of passage to alpha male-ism.

See

A solid 7 for a teacher. Would be raped by.

Sick? She was 29 and he was 16, both sexually developed. No crime happened here. I would say the same if the genders were reversed, unless the girl were married or under the care of a father figure who intended to marry her off.

Go away grandpa.

this was my dream all fucking school long
we had 2 hot teacher - literally the american dream being raped by them

>female janitor allegedly raped him at a Tennessee high school
>mfw she literally raped him for free

She was a janny

Fuck yourself Junior

What's with all the female statutory rape cases this year? Are they getting more common or are people just finding out easier because of social media?

I just really want to get laid. I think a teacher showing me the ropes would have really helped my development.

So go get laid.

fpbp

Statuitory rape so its a crime end of discussion.

Thats why you dont have a sex with alot of woman lol
Dont give a woman the attention she want and she will become crazy over you ..

a crime decision is supposed to be made in a court faggot

I am not gay dumbass I just have a brain and am not a stupid monkey like you who thinks with his penis letting vile women get away with shit that men cannot.

Sexist fuckstain.

No faggot, we're allowed to debate whether it should be a crime or not. This isn't a totalitarian country... for now. Give me some arguments as to why this 29 year old woman should be jailed for fucking the 16 year old. And don't say "it's illegal," I know it is. I want your reasoning for WHY it should be illegal.

Don't get angry, friend. This thread is full of turbovirgins.

He didn't consent, in fact, he clearly refused.

it depends.

If you try ignoring a pretty girl she will often get her ego fix from many other men. In my experience its usually only the average looking girls who go out of their way to fuck an attractive male out of her league.

>16 year old dude
>"raped"

If he didn't want to bang her, in the ideal system he would simply backhand the slut and tell her to leave. Now, this would get HIM in jail under the current system, but that's what we're debating. Less police state intrusion is what we need.

When I was 16 we had a very hot maths teacher, if I (or any other kid at school) had banged her it would've been a huge success and a cause for celebration

I don't know what's wrong with American kids

They know they can get away with it

>29 year old roastie
>desperate to relive her glory days
>gets shot down by chad
>spergs out and sexually assaults him in a closet
Bro made the right move... He got his dick wet and he gets to sue the school for thousands. However, the state of women in the modern age is deplorable. Sad!

>took him into a room and raped him during school hours
Nice.
>tfw my hot teacher never tried to "rape" me

Of all the boys in the school she could choose from, she picks the one faggot... JUST

>He didn't consent, in fact, he clearly refused.
Not possible, if a man does not want to have sex he doesn't get & erection & doesn't insert it into a vagina, a woman cannot rape a man, it's a physical impossibility.

What the fuck is wrong with American teachers. Are they all sexually frustrated or what?

Kek.

She's a janny who wanted young dick.

It is illegal because the law says its illegal, there is no moral nor immoral reason why its illegal its illegal because its illegal.

YOU FUCKING FAGGOT PRO REFUGEE KEK. (He was an "adult child" who didn't know any better") literally kys and never come back hypocrite ((((((faggot)))))))

>He didn't deny the sex
>She isn't an authority figure and a grown ass women playing with a young mans impulses and puberty
You people reek of desperation.

>Janitor
>authority figure
tip top zozzle

I agree.
Fuck off femileftist.

You're illegal, I just decided that, therefore you are a criminal.

I agree with you that the boy has been raped but you need to stop with the bootlicking.

If it makes women suffer I will support it.

Have a hard time believing a 16 yr old would turn down tapping that

Nice

>He later confronted her about her behaviour and she allegedly took him into a room and raped him during school hours.
Bullshit. This is absolutely impossible.

And that's why we call you gay

What a timeline we live in.

>Fuck off femileftist.
Are you retarded or something ? crying rape at the drop of a hat is a leftist feminist tactic.
Women cannot rape men, any man that claims to have been raped by a woman is a fucking cuck.

Phew, I almost thought I raped a woman yesterday. So glad that she got wet after a while, so it surely wasn't rape. She also dressed like a whore.

RRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR!!!!!

Yeah

Is that that greek dessert that is layered and tastes like cinnamon?

If a guy gets regular vagina he doesnt see much value in pussy only sex starved virgins make a big deal out of this.
>Women cannot rape men
mlive.com/news/saginaw/index.ssf/2017/01/female_17_charged_with_knife-p.html

>Either she was seriously fucked up mentally or the kid looked like a supermodel.
Were you expecting a pedophile NOT to be mentally defective?

That is pork.

Uh I assume you are kidding but that's pork user.

Back in the day ducking a hot teacher was a victory I guess those days are over

Yes you can fuck your teacher BUT SHE IS STILL GOING TO PRISON.

If he was scared of being knifed he wouldn't have been able to get an erection, it's not possible for a woman to rape a man, a man can only have sex if he wants to, it's just a fact of nature.

why did this never happen to me

Who hurt you ?

>fucks 16 year olds
>is a pedophile
pick one

Only if she GETS CAUGHT

>During the five-year period from 2001 to 2005, about 250 female teachers in America had their teaching credentials revoked because of sexual misconduct - making sexual advances on a student. (Compared to about nine times that number of male teachers)
- A Billion Wicked Thoughts

Shitty analogy, in order for a man to have sex he has to get an erection first, that will not happen unless he wants to have sex, I'm guessing you don't own a penis, otherwise you'd know this.

>Women cannot rape men
Typical leftist slogan
Fuck off shill

Rape is forced intercourse so what she did is rape.
No one I just believe in actual gender equality you sexist bitch.

nice

>believing a word of that

that kid plowed that woman a half dozen times i bet, they just got caught in the room incident. Kid is smart enough to stick to this story, or his family is doing ALL the talking.

My point exactly

this
In most places around the world the age of consent is 16

Sounds more like you don't know anything about a penis.
Getting an erection - even when you don't want to - is nothing you control - just a matter of stimulation.
Dumb cunt.

>Typical leftist slogan
>Fuck off shill
Stop crying you sjw bitch, only leftist scum like you would refuse to take responsibility for your own actions, you don't get to have sex then cry rape just because you changed your mind.

no not a shitty analogy. Some times i just get hard from laying in bed staring at a wall. just because a guy gets hard from simulation does not mean he wants it

Was he under the AoC?

>you don't get to have sex then cry rape just because you changed your mind
A woman just said this

Noice

What the fuck? I am in my 30's and nobody was ever sexually assaulted by a female teacher anywhere I know of in my regional area.

We are traditionalists where I live I suppose. Only hairy old men sexually assaulted young ripe girls.

>He's never had an unwanted or spontaneous erection
Top kek, you should probably get your testosterone levels checked.