Attention Sandy Hook Hoax fags

How do you guys claim Sandy Hook was a false flag if NOTHING happened with to the 2nd amendment? Why would the government fake this event for nothing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ijFPMrptrwE
youtube.com/watch?v=oD0z275nQnM
huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/04/connecticut-gun-control-sandy-hook-law_n_3011625.html
youtube.com/watch?v=wLHCuzW3-uA
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_control_after_the_Sandy_Hook_Elementary_School_shooting
youtube.com/watch?v=1EArjNnrpbk
youtube.com/watch?v=eW9w8szNlys
youtube.com/watch?v=-5y8PtfKA14
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>the long con

>NOTHING happened with to the 2nd amendment?

You're out of your element, stick to Norway politics. I wouldn't go to a Norway board and talk bullshit.

Who is this fluid druid?

And

Gov has to manufacture consent first. This was an attempt to do it. It pushed a lot of people into hating guns.

No, it made people hate mentally ill white autists .

They tried. It's just that they didn't realize that Americans don't care about "dead" children

it was a kickstarter, only this time we didn't buy into it

What did he mean by this?

I don't have a higher res version of thos

youtube.com/watch?v=ijFPMrptrwE

FPBP.

>he fell for le sandy hook maymay
>123630056
this
if they took the guns immediately after one of these events, everyone would see, this is a long term strategy

Sandy hook had proven crisis actors, the scam was so obvious

Because they failed to sway mass public opinion with their pathetically obvious charade.

Exactly. It's problem, reaction, solution. Obvious hoaxes such as Sandy Hook are designed to elicit reaction to a supposed problem, any intended solution will not be implemented until outrage reaches satisfactory levels.

He didn't mean anything.
>He's not sad enough and it makes me angry!

This. It worked in Dunblane and Port Arthur.. globalist thought it would work here.

>literal autism
He's having good bantz, and then pretends to be sad.

Nice worthless save.

Maybe because he's just about to talk to millions of people on camera about his deceased daughter.

Wish you had the high res version...

They know it'll take more in America than it did in the UK and Australia because gun culture is so much more entrenched and integral in the former.

I've literally sat through a 3h documentary explaining with 10,000 examples why it was fake.

Was it a hoax? Yes. Why? Not sure.

Do you actually believe anyone will buy this shit, or is just part of the job?

Can someone give me a quick rundown on why this was a hoax?

waste of 3hours.

Ya dude, I totally get paid. You're so damn smart. How'd you find out from a single smile?
>literal autism

The government is kinda incompetent. And I don't just mean ours in particular at that time I mean generally government is incompetent shadow or not.

six degrees of kevin bacon game does not proof make you functional retard

Haha you dumb autists probably believe Alex Jones is Bill Hicks too. You see someone who vaguely resembles someone else seen at a previous shooting scene and boom, hoax busted wide open. Stupid cunts, if the govt was really faking all those shooting you think that they wouldn't be dumb enough to be so sloppy. God you people are more autistic than cancerous. At least sometimes cancer goes away, autism is forever

Parent's didn't cry enough, media rushed news about the incident and made mistakes, that about sums it up.

Because it wasn't a hoax.

Here you go pham.

Make sure to check the IDs of the obvious shills in this thread.

Not an argument.

>In January 2013, New York became the first U.S. state to act after the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting. The Secure Ammunition and Firearms Enforcement (SAFE) Act passed in the state Senate 43-18 on January 15 and cleared the New York State Assembly after about five hours of debate on Tuesday, January 16. It was signed by Governor Andrew Cuomo one hour later. The act expanded the definition of assault weapons banned in New York, created a state database for pistol permits, reduced the maximum number of rounds legally allowed in magazines to seven from ten, and required universal background checks on all gun sales.

lol forgot the link
youtube.com/watch?v=oD0z275nQnM

Another bump I guess.

You got BTFO

gets it

why make a complicated hoax when you could easily just wait for an autistic kid to snap and take his dad's gun to school?

huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/04/connecticut-gun-control-sandy-hook-law_n_3011625.html

Delete this.

Also delete the school and all the evidence.

we're animals muh monkey

youtube.com/watch?v=wLHCuzW3-uA

It's still brought up in every gun debate. That's why.

>muh guns against gobment tyranny

You rural retards realize that your government has DRONES right?

If you could speak Norwegian, you know damn well that you would.

great meme faggot, I'm sure you don't use that every single day rather than making a valid point.

pol is full of LARPers

>implying you can hold ground with drones
Nice try shill. We've heard your shit arguments before m8.

Why so triggered?

Fuck off jewboi.

I literally took a 6 week crash course in Finnish to learn the basics so I could shitpost more effectively with Spurdo

Bunch of incongruities in the medical examinations, the eye witness shit. No dead bodies, weird helicopter footage... Bunch of strange shit.

Am I inb4 someone claims to have lived nearby and that they knew a friend of someone whose kid died in the attack etc etc?

Are you fucking niggers retarded? The deep state staging shit doesn't always guarantee their wanted outcome. Basically it's BECAUSE of our fucking guns this nation hasn't become a total kike shithole yet.

Remember those tea-party congressmen that refused to budge on this? Remember the endless media shilling demonizing them hours on end due to "muh children"? I fucking wonder why?

Remember when everyone on Sup Forums had relatives in Sandy Hook?

Good times.

You should read those 1 at a time with just a little bit of skepticism. It doesn't take an expert to discredit each of those.

Like the first one. The only ones that agreed to interview were the ones that could hold it together. Not every parent did. Very few of them mentioned gun control at all.

1 Sup Forums info graph and a youtube mockementary is not substantial evidence.

>substantial evidence
Oh the ironing.

Take the time if interested and go through the CT State police official report.

cspsandyhookreport. ct . gov

I guess you mean there isn't evidence that the shooting happened but 27 bloody bodies with bullet holes kind of adds up to a lot of evidence.

I think they got something like MKULTRA to work. These shootings are test runs for something bigger. first successful test of this mind hijack shit was on Eric and Dylan in the columbine shooting. Think: why the fuck would two students who got pretty good grades and shit and were most likely destined fora decent career in software or game development go shoot up their school in the last few months they would ever be there? You have to look at Eric haris's fucking dad you never hear fuck all from or of him except for a bit that he was involved in some military shit the two kids get arrested and basically let right back out? The autopsy finds they were pumped full of all kinds of fuckng drugs and oh there's supposed to be a whole video they made explaining everything but oh that conveniently got destroyed because the FBI thought people would copy them but then you release parts of what are supposed to be their diary yeah bullshit there were no fucking explaination tapes that had nothing to explain because they had their fucking minds hijacked and warped. All kinds of important people were just out of the way or in unusual locations. Don't know much about the sandy hook guy but I'm willing to bet his case is similar. They're not looking for just gun control they're planning something so terrible that would have the people call willingly for actual full control.
These aren't "false flags" the death everything is real all you have to find is someone to warp and turn into your shooter. Shits fucked

It wasn't. The shooter was fucking MKULTRAed

cspsandyhookreport.ct.gov
Why'd you add the spaces?
Did you post this to suggest it was hoax or to support the official story?

MKUltra took place in the 60s decades before Lanza was even alive.... Ted Kaczynski was in the program, not Lanza.

>muh dronez hurrrrrrrrrr

come to your own conclusion you stupid nigger. critical-thinking is too much to ask people to do nowadays due to the (((media)))

Where are the pictures of the dead kids?

They didn't push the legislation because they knew it was a training exercise.

Maybe not MKULTRA itself as we know it but I don't believe they didn't try other forms of fucking with people's heads

You have to look into multiple shootings like this and you'll find lots of wierd shit. It's never the dumb fuck who goes on a shooting always some kid(s) that had decent grades considered "gifted" etc and there's never an explanation for why they did it
>oh they were bullied
>oh that were depressed
>there was a tape explaining what they did hah never mind we destroyed it oh well

adam lanza doesn't look how a 5 year old would describe "the age of a dad" to me

>MKUltra took place in the 60s

Surely they would never continue such a program. Our benevolent CIA learned their lessons and burned all their research.

And before anyone says anything no I'm not discounting the fact people died at all I'm just fairly certain they were killed for some fucked up experiment.
RIP all those who died in shootings like this. you died like rats in a lab but one day the fucks who did this to you will be stopped

They're real quick to show pictures of dead children when they want to attack of a foreign, sovereign nation... but when it comes to domestic "terror" no pictures...

Curious isn't it...

That video of the people circling in and out of the building freaks me out. I really want to believe this isn't a hoax, but the only real proof we have is people saying "it happened".... which isn't enough.

Just i know it sounds fucked up to suggest you look at a shooting but go look into columbine as there's a bit more light on that one than sandy hook. You'll find all kinds of unanswered or hastily answered questions suspicious shit

As for sandy hook I've already got a nice little coincidence: pretty nice how that had just gotten a new security system the day before shit happened

>six degrees of kevin bacon game does not proof make you functional retard
One degree

How did you know I was thinking about this shit while I was having problems sleepy?

>Show me the pics that back up your statement

That's dedication. I love those spurdo memes but don't understand some of them haah

You have to claim it's a false flag until the hysteria dies down or they'll actually succeed in implementing martial law.

You just have to start questioning the motive of the attacker. Nobody can fucking answer that they're always depressed or supposedly some bullied misunderstood kid yet maybe it was some video game or something that made him do it but they don't really know but here was a tape where they explain their motive but it was destroyed because "we don't want any kid copying them"

When it's jihad it's easy the killer goes and says he's killing in the name of allah when it's other terrorism it's usually someone who wants independence or some minority that's says they're oppressed but school shooters? Nah were not telling you their motive

Suspicious. Shady. Fucking. Shit man

her tiddies look so nice

All it takes is a 3 second google search. Theres even a wiki page dedicated to not just the incident, but all the laws and regulations and eveything else that was attempted.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_control_after_the_Sandy_Hook_Elementary_School_shooting
also, kys fagget

This.

Why also are shootings so common in the US but not really anywhere else?

>but gun control
How do you explain illegal guns then? Illegal guns are easy as hell to get here hell if I had wanted to during my school years shoot the place up I could have bought a gun easily and done it hell many shooters in the US used illegal guns but yeah it's only an American thing

I sat on the fence with this one until I saw the police dash cam footage of no one being evacuated when supposedly hundreds of kids were. School had been empty since 2008 and used as a storage facility by the public school system. Jim Fetzer has some good podcasts showing this.

Also, the nigger factor is obvious, but ontop that a "mass" shooting only means when theres 3 or 4 (they keep changing it) victims. And on top of THAT, a shooting that happens simply on the same street as any school, can be classified as a "school shooting"

Do you know if they ever found a motive for the shootings at sandy hook or columbine?

youtube.com/watch?v=1EArjNnrpbk

Why would the government fake the hoaxathon for nothing?

Why would the government put a mega fake guy to pretend he was shot at aurora?

youtube.com/watch?v=eW9w8szNlys

why would both towers collapse...one first and then the second...mostly due to structural failure...because the fire was just too intense

youtube.com/watch?v=-5y8PtfKA14

SOMEONE PROVE IT HAPPENED FFS

bc in the middle east they have school bombings and africans dont go to school

>false flags necessarily succeed

Just because you can pull of a false flag doesn't mean you'll get the desired outcome.

Me too im normal like you, i think you are right, who would think otherwise its silly right?

i live in the borough of sandy hook and my entire family was killed in this tragedy. can confirm it was real

me too my family died too, it was seriously the worst thing that ever happened to me and my family i dream every night of the event and i cry thinking anyone will think otherwise

This

You're all forgetting they have done other shooting like this before that didn't succeed

John Jones QC

Another assignment fag here for extra credit?

Because, the government uses aliens to fake all these incidents.

Aliens can't be killed by bullets.