AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And of course it was an Israeli idea.

It's a "symbolic hunger strike". they are allowed to eat.

has there ever been anything more American?

Simpsons did it first.

I want that girl to suffocate me with those thighs, damn.

>Israeli.
Two of those are clearly white, and one is outright black.

> at least they are getting cucked with good old fashioned bbq

That's just humanitarian aid. They're convincing the prisoners not to starve themselves to death.

>What if we did a hunger strike but without being hungry

I don't see a bbq or any republican symbolism. not even a nazi flag or salute going up. FAKE. NEWS.

wtf I love the Ivy League now

What the fuck is a symbolic hunger strike? Is that like when Kim Jong Un hold a "symbolic election" that no one actually votes in?

Based yehudi

Just when you think you heard the stupidest thing from the previous thread, you move to another one.

> typical feminist hunger strike

I fucking love pathetic 21st century activism. I'm on a hunger strike right now against the patriarchy, but it's only symbolic so I'm doing it while I jack off in a McDonald's bathroom with a cheeseburger in my mouth.

it's the thought that counts
now go to KFC, they have a discount for social activists
this message is not sponsored by anyone in particular

I wouldn't doubt those Republicans are kikes.

No but seriously what the fuck is a symbolic hunger strike?

It's when they stop eating kale, matcha, Starbucks, and other "superfoods" for a week.

No Starbucks for 6 hours
It takes gay strength of mind to go through such an ordeal

BRRRRAAAAAAAAPPPPPFFFTTT

So much winning

1 week of spending
they will probably try to pass the new healthcare act along with the funding for the year

When 1 of them gets too hungry, they tag out and go eat

I'm assuming it's just some meaningless faggoty bullshit that helps make leftists feel undeservedly accomplished.

>symbolic hunger strike
I'm not really concerned with a progressive revolution anymore