TRUMP SPILLS HIS SPAGHETTI IN NEW CBS OVAL OFFICE INTERVIEW WHEN ASKED ABOUT WIRETAPPING ALLEGATIONS

TRUMP SPILLS HIS SPAGHETTI IN NEW CBS OVAL OFFICE INTERVIEW WHEN ASKED ABOUT WIRETAPPING ALLEGATIONS.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

youtube.com/watch?v=-TCR5oC5ZQs

Defend this Drumpfcucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pf-BpvfTSKQ
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4339602/There-gov-t-surveillance-Trump-s-transition-team.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mom's spaghetti

incredible that this kike swampster hasn't been impeached yet.

>keeps asking the same loaded question over and over despite having already received an answer
>gets a stupid grin on his face and starts giggling about it after repeating it the second time
makes you think

Why are you so obsesed by papa trump?
Drumpfy owns you, admit it.

>asks same question 5 fucking times
>still can't understand answer first 3 times
>wonders why THE PRESIDENT doesn't want to waste anymore time playing games

Who the fuck is that ((reporter))? Fucking retarded low IQ simpleton.

Very big topic, OP!

Your getting extra credit for posting stuff like this right?

Yeah, I'm pretty skeptical of the bloke generally after firing rockets at Syria, but I would have told the bloke to fuck off at that point, too.

>answer
"You can figure it out for yourself" isn't an answer.

Answer:
>Everybody saw what happened with Surveillance
>I don't stand by anything
>It's a very big Surveillance
>It should be discussed
Yeah Trump did a great job answering
You have to combine it with the
>I don't stand for anything
and all becomes clear.

It's the answer you give someone when they won't take 'that's disgusting' as an answer.

The point is just to keep prodding you until you end the conversation. Might as well just end it, then.

>hasn't been impeached yet.

and he never will be because only the republicans have that power

stay mad cuck

Those were some wiggitywack "answers". Designed ironically to do just that, "really make you think" about The Donald's own fake news.

AHAHAHA OH ANOTHER SHILL THREAD
4 MORE YEARS TO GO FAG

BEGONE

This is sad if this is the best you can do.

8*

Trump is not a smart man.

Why even let these snakes into the WH? Snek in grass, very dangerous

Only cuck (kike) here is you.

>I don't stand by anything
well there you have it folks

>having already received an answer
kys

R A R E
A
R
E

That was painful to watch.

Who is giving all this homework out to flood the board with Anti-trump ?

>The point is just to keep prodding you until you end the conversation. Might as well just end it, then.
the point is that he ought to be able to explain what the fuck he's talking about

Must be a work day for the shills, It was quiet peaceful yesterday

how is it a shill thread if trump is fucking autistic on cam? how is any of this fake?

R A R E

A

R

E

Newfag. Kys

People on Sup Forums who didn't come here few months ago from Reddit?
Are you shitheads so fuckinv retarded you think your narrative will actually pass?
Go be a cultist cuck on Reddit. Sup Forums supported Trump because he aligned with Sup Forums on many subjects. Now he renegaded on all that.
No reason to support Jewish-owned bankrupt clown anymore.

Jesus Christ, guys...

this retard has the alien information

this retard has the nuclear codes

this retard has the future of both koreas in his hands

god help us all

Because its your opinion and that originates from butt hurt.

This is reality

I'm unironically hoping he's impeached it will bring a happening quicker

The memes were fucking true

Drumpf is a literal retard, in addition to being a complete kike puppet

He can't even go into details about why he thinks surveillance is disgusting. I appreciate that he isn't afraid to slap career politicians in the face, but this is sad.

>shills

the only shills here are you kushnerites.

Pay NATO demnbts you fucking nigger mountain.

@123634809
it is not possible that you are this deluded. therefore I will assume that I am being baited, and will withhold your (You)

can you tell us his "answer"?

>how is it a shill thread
it is
>how is it fake
it isn't

sage

Face the Nation guy is such a creepy fuck

look at his Colbert interview
youtube.com/watch?v=pf-BpvfTSKQ

offers to suck Stephen's dick toward the end of the interview

no u

>@
go prep your bull, Sven

wow... really makes you think

Fuck outta here. He could've easily explained why he called Obama sick and bad. I would've most likely agreed with him, too. Whatever bullshit Trump repeated to the reporter there was not an answer.

>start being a dipshit
>get treated like a dipshit

What's the problem exactly?
Asshat wants to bring up some old shit like its relevant, they wouldn't do that with Clinton's multitude of scandals, and gets shown the door.
I see no issue with this at all.

impeached for what?
name one.

>durrrr hurrrrrr
t. nationalist globalist

Remember all of those interviews obama did with people who grilled him straight to his face about the atrocities he committed while in office?

>trump does something that any everyday person would do

lol, you libcucks are way too obvious

Why wouldn't it be disgusting?

so valid, relevant information about politics is now shilling? we've come a long way

I award you know points and my god have mercy on your soul.

>dude im a nationalist AND a globalist!
>we dont need a wall its 45d backgammon
>you see by doing exactly what israel wants, you are not doing what israel wants
wow....

I think a good part of it is he knew by the tone that no matter what answer he gave, the guy was on a mission to smear, so he just called it quits.

I get that most of us have turned on the guy, but you've still got to be objective.

I'm more concerned about the "I'm a globalist and a nationalist" stuff.

>hurr durr I'm still in the retarded sekrit club
kys faggot

I guess you can just spam shit in hopes I get mad for some reason, but you need to still pay your new NATO demntbs obligation.

No-kay shill. Pol sypported trump because he trolled you faggots and niggers on the left. He still constantly triggers you fairies so we will continue to support him. Your presence here alone us proof that hes still doing what we wanted to do.

In other words, fuck off cuck, soros is done watching niggers ravish your girl

"relevant infomation"
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHBAHAHAHAH DRUMPFTARDS BTFO

i bet you aren't even white

No reason to impeach him because he's aligned 100% with the goals of neocons and neolibs.
Every reason to hate him here because Sup Forums literally never supported neoliberalism or neoconservatism.
He betrayed his core supporters and thus he is hated here now. It's not raids or shills. It's people with a functioning brain realizing they were duped by orange shit who can't stop gargling Jewish sperm.

THIS

remember when he was asked to explain why he supported tray on and mike brown over the police and why them being proven either guilty or justified in their deaths we should take his judgment on anything.

Damn that cuck reporter got rekt.

how about you go "kys faggot" DRUMPF BTFO LOL

>I think a good part of it is he knew by the tone that no matter what answer he gave, the guy was on a mission to smear, so he just called it quits.
well if that's all it takes to make Trump look bad, and he can't handle that situation, chances are he did something bad

We went 8 years without the satisfaction of obama being put in the hot seat even one time. He never had to answer for anything personally.

Not to mention trump hasn't spent his life since high school practicing the very real art of speaking like a politician.

What we see as a bumbling fool is really a guy who doesn't have formal speaking training.

Didn't really see any spaghetti. Just an arrogant, snarky member of the press.

it's not relevant that the potus talked smack about his predecessor with no evidence and now can't handle the shame? this has no bearing on anything political?

he bombed a airfield and threatened Korea, didn't get the wall in a 100 days....

This is all you have

really puts shit in perspective how desperate the shilling is

kill yourself shariablue, its the fake news operative thats acting autistic as fuck in this video

"i don't stand by anything"

Bravo Sup Forums! This is why you're paying for the wall.

That's not how NATO works and I'm not pro-NATO in any case.
Nice autistic rambling there cultist.
Trump is 100% following the MAIN ideas of neolibs and neocons.
Why the fuck would Soros or any of that crowd still be against him?
Are you mentally ill?

When someone ask you if 2+2 is 4 for the hundredth time you'd get annoyed too. It's pretty much proven that Obama spied on Trump and everyone else.

did he ever do anything so utterly retarded though? because you really can't overestimate how next level retarded those tweets were

Well I say for certain it isn't the slightest bit relevant TO YOU SWEDEKEK HAHAHAH DRUMP BTFO

I don't even know your shit leader's names because it isn't relevant to me, but you're an expert on American politics, aren't ya? pfftttt

>muh koreas
Those two states have been fucked since the Korean war.

I think it was Obama who talked shit about his successor first

HAHAHAHA

>pretty much proven
>we can make our own conclusions... EVERYBODY saw what happened with surveilance... make your own conclusions...

that's proof now apparently, or at least "pretty much"

this is why your family is going back home in record numbers.

I'd rather see them make him as angry as possible so he stops trying to appease them.

that blinking guy.gif

you know we have eyes, right?

Oh, I figured this was bad but it's just shilling. He answered on surveillance, the opinion that was being asked of him multiple times was, "Is Obama sick and bad?" not "Were you surveilled?" and he didn't want to confirm or reiterate, "Yeah Obama is a piece of shit," just like anybody else would in that situation.

You can either have an american global system or you can have a chaotic - going on chinese global system.

If you want an american global system, you have to accept that you will have to pay for it.

Otherwise, so many countries will choose to tether with china and accept the asian development bank deals and your control over the world bank and IMF won't mean anything anymore.

This is real talk, as you would say.

Obama never did anything "retarded".

He did things that were evil and corrupt and at odds with the very founding of this nation.

Trump just says things that sound dumb sometimes

yeah, pretty much, what are you going to do about it, Sven? Make another shill thread?

Having a small dick. The clear colluding with hackers and the unlawful talks with other countries. Even on the small chance that he didn't he should have attacked the people that did it... If He's such a American

We did see it Trump was surveyed along with his team and Obama had access to that info this is all fact

what are you even doing man

sad

>pretends to feign ignorance
i'm done with you

cringe

this pic is funny on so many levels

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4339602/There-gov-t-surveillance-Trump-s-transition-team.html

Even the liberal media confirm it happened

so remind me why no one is in prison over it? muh deep state? was it perhaps legal and not that controversial?

I get news updates on my phone that openly mock the way president trump speaks.

>Trump says leader of North Korea is a "pretty smart cookie"

Is this where we are? Obama said dumb shit all the time

>okie doke
>if if if if if if

>bombed an airfield
Attacked a sovereign country over dubious claims of chemical attack. So much for not playing world police.

He filled his administration with neocons. He cut Flynn, cut Bannon and put his son-in-law and his daughter in positions of power. His handbag designing daughter and her Jewish husband with no experience in politics.

He put former Obama guy in charge of borders.

He first said NATO was obsolete and now he praises it.

He said he will fix relations with Russia, yet Haley and Tillerson now call for returning Crimea to Ukraine.

His new budget is a complete surrender, literally something Obama and Hillary would endorse.

He first accused Chinese of various shit and is now licking their ass.

I could go on and on.
So he's either a traitor or completely incompetent. You choose cultist.