Fucking get out

Get the fuck off this board if you dont support trump.
Seriously why are you here?
since the beginning of the election Sup Forums has supported trump and we will never stop supporting him either.
Your efforts here are wasted, just leave right now.

fuck off and kill yourself

ive been defending this board for 2 years from drumpf tards and boi im glad they are finally gone

Hmmmm....amazing that all these other people from other countries can see what a fucking joke America is now that we're the reality show of the world. But alas, amerifats will refuse to see the truth of what they voted for. All these "alpha males" of Sup Forums finally have some meaning in their lives and are using it to define themselves, so they'll never admit how bad they fucked up. You Trump supporters are literally the goy. You've given the left a reason to get their panties all raised up & a reason to really "team up" and fight a collective cause. While you all focus your attention on that & "fight the left together". Jews have literally moved into the positions of the highest power in this country. AND YOU ALL FUCKING KNEW THIS AND STILL VOTED THEM IN!!!!!
Goddamn I'm triggered. I need my boyfriend's bbc to calm me down. i hate you nu/pol/. Go suck on some more Jewish cock.

>shills actually think this works
Kek.

Don't you have school today kid?

ClinCunt was never a choice. Let alone Sandurrs

This shit is being posted all over the board.
Fucking proof right here we are being raided by shills.

waaaaiiiit a second here... something smells funny.

are you... are you *mad*? bruh?

>boi im glad they are finally gone
Lol we ain't ever leaving cuck may as well neck yourself right now.

>waaah waaaaaah don't insult my daddy drumpf

t_d fags need to go

Don't you have a wall to pay for?

>Hurrrdurrrr muh reddit
Fuck off retard

make me stupid frogposter

>circlejerk over him no matter what he does while calling others that disagree a shill

Shills calling each other shills in any blumdf thread.

>Get the fuck off this board if you dont support trump.

Sorry faggot but this isn't reddit. We allow all viewpoints the be voiced here, even retarded ones like yours.

The support of Trump and Putin were both misguided. In the end they supported the elite Jews

this was Sup Forums for 2 years

Redditor spotted. Sorry this isn't your t_d safe space drumpfykin

2 strawberrys have been deposited into your fruit basket

Why the fuck do you support trump if you are Spanish,what are you a fucking nigger!?Do what any sensuble european would do and point at murifats and kek at them since they will be the kikes lapdog forever.

>Do what any sensuble european would do and point at murifats and kek at them since they will be the kikes lapdog forever.
No.
Solidarity against shills.

Fuck off. We used Trump. Hes nothing but a two dollar whore that we have no use for anymore. Go back to your safespace at reddit. Fag.

Why do fellow Aussies always respond with the most articulate and intelligent posts on Sup Forums?

kys cuck

sage

School of Trumps

This is true. And let me tell you larpers, faggots, shills and other baiters - Sup Forums is a Trump board.

Trump is considering: "abolishing the 1st amendment" There's not even going to be Sup Forums if he does that, or if net neutrality is abolished.

Thank (you)

Shut up Spaniard; I love and support trump to the death, yet I'll always be critical of his decisions.

dont you have dirty water to go get?

Yes Good goy, trump is stupid and failed you

>shills think shitting up threads does anything but force us faggots into facebook and reddit

you suck at your job of shilling, bro

whine whine whine
quit criticizing my pet charlatan politician
get out of my safe space

MAGA

Good goy, trump is bad

Let's get outta here 'pedes

>since the beginning of the election Sup Forums has supported trump and we will never stop supporting him either.
that's what's wrong with you reddit cucks, you support him no matter what he does

>No Argument except muah feels
>posters AND OP
FUCK OFF
>t.somebody who gives a fuck about american politics