Americans live here

>Americans live here
>They shop at Walmarts and McDonald's
>Their schools suck and nobody retains information
>Most of their voting population doesn't vote, and those who do are still not politically aware or educated enough to make decisions for their country
>Everyone is in debt

Alright guys who did this to America?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbs58.com/story/35288690/micro-apartments-moving-in
youtube.com/watch?v=AnzRlbA4tuM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And most of Canada

Sorry Canada isn't exactly in fair shape either

This is what Canadian suburbs look like

(the road was fixed outdated pic)

(((Hmmmmmmmmm)))

Looks like a major city here, Canada cities must be huge!

Also check these losers out.

cbs58.com/story/35288690/micro-apartments-moving-in

>Alright guys who did this to America?
we did

This shit would never happen in the uk thank God for our second ammendment americucks

most Americans dont live that nice, That is a decent neighborhood

Don't you guys have retarded things like housing associations that stop you from painting your house whatever colour you want and having a garden however you want?

People did it to themselves. But the world has also changed a lot in this past few decades. Labour is cheaper. People are immigrating. People losing jobs. But they still want same lifestyle. Big money, foreigners boomers buying up houses making them unaffordable for youth. They buy them anyways because muh privilege. Can't afford to live so they use credit cards. Take out loc on house. Buy stupid cars.

People do it to themselves,but the changing nature of our society has made it easy for people to fall victim. It's not the Jews. It's the internet. The world being connected that started all this.

Jew worshipping Protestants.
It can all be literally traced to their Jewish loving, Christ hating, materialistic whore-like "religion".

That's an inner city suburb in America. They're older, they're better, there's tree lined streets, and this was before the time where cowardly governments in Columbus, Ohio could tell their various suburbs that building privacy fences is not allowed and the fucking DISMISS ME EVERYTIME I ASK TO BUILD A FENCE SO NIGGERS STOP STARING AT ME FROM THEIR BACKYARD

>Alright guys who did this to America?
Your disgusting culture that treats money as a God.

>decent neighborhood
>most Americans dont live that nice

I'm seeing Somalians living that nice. They're everywhere. It's nice on the outside until you drive down the cracking streets past niggers left and right, identical cookie cutter houses and plain yards, then you walk into your $80,000 shit shack and go out to the patio to grill but then you notice that neighbors from 5 backyards away can watch you because there's no fencing and the zoning board told you to fuck off again even though you spent so much money on this house and land that you are essentially in debt to it.

Brits def have no idea what housing like this is about.

Not knowing this much about American class dynamics. These people

>live in really upscale houses
>attend PTO meetings so they have nice schools
>shop at Wegmans and other upscale stores
>have no idea what a 'food desert' is
>live better than 80% of most Americans

Find a better example

>Brits
>housing

Well you're right you're right you're right you're right you're right

I can understand people paying high house prices in California with the combination of high paying jobs and good weather. But I think the worst housing markets are in Virginia, Maryland and Long Island New York, people pay ridiculous amounts of money just for the neighborhood and its really nothing special. Just drive another half hour and you can find sane housing prices.

The People themselves, and the Jews.

You should have listened.

youtube.com/watch?v=AnzRlbA4tuM

fuck that noise dawg. im definitely gonna buy an acreage out in the country. Sick of living so close to my neighbours, I can see them over the fence and hear their arguments and music. I plan on homesteading somewhere hopefully.