You guys want to stop illegal immigration? Blame them for bed bugs

It's true. The United States used to be completely free from these disgusting little fuckers. The resurgence lately is completely to blame on illegal immigrants.

People who come into the country legally are deloused and have issues like this taken care of. The only reason we'd have them is people coming in illegally... so why has nobody tried this strategy yet?

Everybody hates bedbugs. If you (rightfully) blame illegal immigrants, maybe we can change some people's tunes about it

Other urls found in this thread:

webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/guide/bedbugs-infestation
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's not the people themselve over the illegal high density housing like 3 families living in a single dwelling house.

They don't just appear out of nowhere when a bunch of people all live together. That makes it worse, but the fact of the matter is that they were extinct in the USA, and were brought back into the country by illegals.

Them living packed in a sardine can doesn't help, but still, if one of them hadn't brought them, it wouldn't be an issue.

I have them really bad guys. I killed most of them for now and haven't been bit much in a while, I went to fucking war with them but I'm also seeing them in every room. My entire house is fucked. I'm too poor to get a professional to come, I even considered seeing if health insurance will pay for it.

They got in here when we rented the place out to white jailbirds who liked to commit insurance fraud.

I don't know how but i got them in my home a few years back, they fucking almost drove me insane, had to move me bed in the middle of the room slather the legs with vaseline and spray the fuck out of the carpets

Try diatomateous earth. Sprinkle that shit around your bed so that they are forced to walk through it to bite your ass.

Careful not to breath it in.

It will kill them all slowly. Assuming you are the bait.

What the fuck are bed bugs? Is that some sort of tick?

I feel for you so here's some advice. Vacuum every day. Pull bed away from walls or other furniture. Seal mattress in bed bug cover. Vacuum.

Bump.

Australia too has fallen to the bed bugs, even top hotels
World news last month showed photos of an overseas tourist who had to go to hospital because of bed bug bites
But hey, it's 'enriching' (((they))) say

I agree. I have lived off the grid for sometime. Never had an issue with bedbugs or lice or fleas. Some mother fuckers can just be nasty.

>deloused
I can think of a few good uses involving immigrants and delousing chambers.

Don't be racist goy! All cultures are equal!

You think that's bad, try irradicating fleas.

Used that, its all over my room. It didnt seem like it did much at first, so idk if they even go on the floor.

We had them in the army, it was a nightmare but I sprayed every night and I avoided carrying any of them with me back home

I stayed in a motel with these little fuckers once, had never seen them before then.

It's mainly Europeans that bring bed bugs. I used to work at the plaza hotel in NYC while going to school. For some reason it was mainly the French and Spain guests that would bring them about 85% of the time. The other 15% was eastern slav subhumans.

You'll have to burn your house down.

Married an Afrikaner. $7000 and jumping through ICE hoops and intrusive interviews just for a temp green card. We now have a beautiful child who speaks English and Afrikaans but I forever hate illegal beaners after that whole rigamarole.

What the fuck are bedbugs?

Blame cheap tourism instead, that's the real reason.

Immigrants don't go on vacation and sleep in their own bed more than anyone else. Backpackers sleep in a different dirty motel every night.

We should build some kind of chambers to delouse them in, maybe offer a free shower after for the inconvenience.

Big lice that bite your skin and leave noticeable red bite marks in a line.

webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/guide/bedbugs-infestation

I wish. Bedbugs are the tip of the shitberg. We now have drug resistant strains of TB and all kinds of sick shit to deal with thanks to illegal spics

the majority of illagals coming over dont go to nyc

F U C K
T H A T
S H I T

Funny, my cat is probably cleaner than alot of those types of people.

Blaming minorities for diseases is a proud European tradition going back for centuries.

Europe can be proud we raised such a good child.

our beds were full of those little fuckers too i even brought them in my home after my service it was a nightmare to get rid off

Dawwww shucks staaahp

bring back DDT and Zyklon B!

They come out to feed during the time most are asleep then hide in dark hidden places like behind picture frames and floorboards. I had them before and couldn't believe how many how many there were. Really hard to get rid of. Fucking evil.

You are now aware of how itchy your head is

>DDT
They are immune to most pesticides now.

You only get bed bugs if you've committed a sin. Repent and pray to God.

I heard steam works.
I heard that you can hunt them daily by turning off light at night for several(maybe more) minutes and then get the fuckers who came out.

Ticks are still worse in my opinion, bedbugs at least won't cause your brain to rot or something.
Apparently there are shitloads of them this year due to mild winter.

Immigrants suck but it's most likely third world shit birds vacationing for cheap.

We really need to cut off all flights to and from the third world.

MY WHOLE BODY

Third world shit birds can afford vacations?

what the fuck

We have bed bug epidemic in Sweden

I wonder why...

How it is fucking possible?
I bet my ass that even bums in my country do not have shitloads of bugs in their hair.

Probably because of the climate

a lot of the time lymes disease doesnt even have symptoms so people dont know theyve got until it gets really bad or get they paralysed

lymes disease is no fun, if your lucky when you catch it you get a bulls eye rash around the bite mark like i have gotten

t. guy whos had lymes disease

If we moved out for 4 months they'd starve to death, but we'd have to try very hard not to bring them wherever we went.

Oh god I fucking had these. We had to throw out all the couches and the beds save for the ones in my parent's room. We sprayed for like 6 months and I had to sleep on the new couches. Fuck these things.

They may be bringing in bedbugs, hell, I'm sure they are. But the fact is the US had bedbugs, and then we almost killed them all off with a good, now outlawed pesticide. I can't remember the name off the top of my head, but if you look at old photos, or movies you can see they have those trucks that go around and fog entire neighborhoods for bugs like bedbugs, mosquitos and whatnot. When we were using that chemical big time, bedbugs almost became extinct in the US. But then we stopped, then the bedbugs resurged. Who cares about bedbugs anyways? It's only the brokeass big city retards that get them from living in buildings with people who live in squalor.

What sort of bugs are those? Can't they just wash their fucking heads?
What shithole is that?

DDT and it was because it was fucking up the bird population.

DDT. That's why everyone has cancer now too.

I think they're just regular old head lice

That's why I say that ticks are worse.
I heard you can treat the bite on spot via bee stings, but I'm not sure if it is a surefire way to cure it.

You have to bring the temp of your place up to a high temperature. 90 minutes of 120f will do it. It will kill them all. Just make sure you don't have fire sprinklers that will burst when you take your place up that hot. No chems, no bullshit. Just high temp. WIll kill the bugs, and all their billions of microscopic eggs.

Source?

Don't worry Canada, you'll get them now that Trudue invited Mexicans. They'll hit your hotels first and spread from there.

You don't understand the liberal mind.

They don't say, beloved category X causes detested outcome Y, and therefore I detest category X now. Instead, they the detested outcome Y comes to be a beloved outcome.

If you link bedbugs to illegal immigrants, rather than causing liberals to turn against illegal immigrants, they will come to love bedbugs.

They will start raising bedbugs and spreading them everywhere as a way to fight bigotry and xenophobia.

They will let bedbugs bite their faces and proudly display their welts as a sign of enlightened tolerance.

This is literally the worst idea. Please think before you post.

Still need to hire a professional for that, only they have those special heaters.

you probably have carpet and fur beetles that you don't notice as they don't bite humans and kill bed bugs

This goy gets it

Dust mites

It would make it easier. They have heaters you can rent, but obviously there's still a cost involved. If I were broke, and had bedbugs, I would rest a propane or even a kerosene heater and do it myself. If the place is closed up I'm pretty sure you could get it to 120f. You may have to do one room at a time. I would tape off any room the heater was in. But it would be cheaper and less risky to hire a pro. What could it cost 200-300? Can't you sell something to cover that? Or go work a few days as a laborer to get the cash?

beetles are always humans allies

just look at this majestic warrior.

worked in the hotel biz in florida. every case of bed bugs we ever got came straight from the UK.

this why people used to shave their heads and wear powered wigs.

I heard once that those are a problem in New York for some reason, I've never seen one IRL in my country, this shit sounds really scary.

imagine waking up and being COVERED in bug bites that itch like hell

I got them earlier this year after spending about a month living in hotels for work.

I had to toss my mattress, bedding and bed frame. Plus my apartment comes has been kind enough to spray twice a week. Baseboards, bed frame, etc etc.

You've been given some good advice here. I'd suggest you follow it.

When you get a mattress cover make sure you get the one that are certified for bed bugs. They've got a small zipper that the bugs can't fit through. They also make some for your pillows.

It's best to kill them before they reach full maturity.
Juvenile bed bugs require a feeding between each of the 4 molting cycles. They require to feed about every week. Adults can last about 5 months after they've fed.

Any clothes you bring with you, throw them in the washer and dryer on the hottest settings possible. You can throw your shoes other items that can't be thrown in the dryer into the oven.

If you use the oven make sure you can accurately control the temp so you don't set your shit on fire.

Spray the ever living shit out of your bags and luggage with bed bug killer.

Anybody else feeling itchy...

People don't realize them fuckers are going to end up taking over everyone's home. They are becoming immune to the pestisides are there is no new ones to use anymore.

Why are people still parroting this nonsense? DDT was amazing

HONORARY

this is a good plan but requires fine tuning for example

is there a place where you can buy bed bugs if so this is what i prepose

>create a bed bug bomb or capsule
it will contain a few males and females these motherfuckers multiple like mad

>throw these capsules into peoples houses preferably upper class closed gated communities where white libs live in
>niggers already live in such areas all that requires is the memes

we need to intensify it good luck

Anyone that removes the plastic cover that comes with the new mattress is a fuking moron and deserves to be infested with bed bugs

They survive poisons because they have a waxy coating
50/50 bleach & water
then dry them to death with a little hot air fan heater
black fleas are the same
I had exterminators in 5 times
Threw out carpets & furniture
Fuckers cocoon themselves for up to 10 years so keep coming back from under floorboards
Gunna throw a dead rat in the attic and blame landlord and sue his ass super-joo style. Poor goy fuck

to think that I complain about fucking mosquitos flying in during evenings...

I swear that I started feeling some itching on my legs

You need a gas mask too BTW
Because heating off the bleach makes chlorine gas
They are only £20 ish

AAAAAAHHHHHHH

Due to growing pesticide resistance among bedbugs, they do Heat Treatments no.

Basically, big ass stretchy pipes get rolled into every room in your house and then they turn up the heat, making your entire house super super hot to kill everything inside your house.

The heat treatment works on other pests too.

They can crawl in the walls too. Google and research. Some alternative methods actually work.

>and kill bed bugs
They really do?

no joke the apt we are living in had an extended family living inside a 1br unit that basically passed this shit among their neighbors because their kids would play with each other, the ones who didn't allow their kids to play with them didn't get it. They ended up bringing these large heating fans.