Be honest, how many of you have actually read pick related?

Be honest, how many of you have actually read pick related?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YFjjVbLRLK4
americanliterature.com/author/mark-twain/short-story/concerning-the-jews
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhineland_Bastard
youtube.com/watch?v=LcDnEIBV3nw&t=3s
youtube.com/watch?v=oQoH6KOvBGA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

relax, it was "exposed as fraudulent by The Times of London in 1921" according to wikipedia ;^) no way it is true goyims

does naruto count ?

I'm at protocol 14

I've read about, it was reccomended as a read by an Ex-Jew Youtuber.

the fuck is an ex-jew?

Ex-zionist you mean?

If the jews control everything, how would you even be able to read this?

Pretty sure (((they))) said it was a forgery.

The fact it accurately describes EVERYTHING Jews is is pure (((coincidence))), go...guys.

nonexistent BUT there's one exjew jewing quite hard on utub and that's brother nat

>Ex-Jew

No such thing. One drop rule you fucking faggot.

God I fucking hate you nu-Sup Forums redditors.

>implying the jews would write their master plan in a book
Why would I read fake propaganda?

?

Prepare to be called a good goy by a newfag

reading books is for faggots

Wasn't it proven to be a Russian forgery?

I have. Every publication online has like 5 'muh proven forgery, the goyim know, six gorillion muh antisemitism shut it down' warnings, it's quite funny.

This is a total fake and anyone who reads it is committing a hate crime by doing so. Also it's about Soviet Russia

It doesn't matter reality reveals it's self when your looking truthfully. Fuck the jews.

Doesn't matter, fact is everything in this 100+ year old publication has unfolded like described. You can draw you own conclusions from that.

I wonder if it's even possible to find a physical copy.

If it's not Ivan ist's considered shit.

Audiobook. its on youtube. Would listen again

It's good shit goy.

Read it when i was 12 yo. Instantly went "gas the kikes, race war nao" and never went back.

Brother Nathanael?

They recently got Amazon to pull a bunch of books that question the Holocaust, give it time

Jews even write on it, thinking we are too dumb to read, based quads right here, praise kek.

The authorship of the Protocols is unknown. What is known is that the book exactly describes what (((they)) have been doing for the last 100 years.

The "forgery" accusation comes from the fact that a few paragraphs use similar wording to to some obscure French texts. This does not say anything about the authorship of the Protocols.

Some people say they were written at the Zionist Congress at Basel in 1897. But who knows. There is no hard evidence. There is no evidence of them being a "Russian Tsarist Hoax" either.

No idea why Sup Forums is so resistant when it comes to this document. I think everyone is a Jew here. Hmmm
I brought this up last year, and I was bombarded by "IT IS FAKE" replies...

Because it may be worth reading but jews going to jew and truth is see-through. I don't need legacy reading to know it's true. I can read some up to date shit.

>look at all the cited sources
>it's literally just jew-tier "it's fake of course, oy vey!" articles without any actual kind of proof or evidence it's fake

All the greatest men in all of history would tell such a thing to get fucked, if there isn't hard evidence you can fuck right the fuck off.
Fuck wikipedia, I swear to God that little ratty shithole needs a purge quicker than Hollywood. It's Snopes-tier now.
Go look at the gamergate article and its talk page if you don't believe me.

I read the protocols through William Cooper, bless his heart he thought it was the illuminati.

Illuminati or not, Zionists are a real group and a real problem. Even if they're not the top dog pulling the streams getting rid of them would be a major victory for civilization.

I use to take Cooper's word as that of the Lord's but I've found when growing out of my youth that while he was extremely well studied he carried too much of his crackpot baggage with him.
There are no UFOs or aliens, simply government psy-ops to make the populace subtly believe there are. This world has a secret world with secret games running beneath it and people refuse to look it in the face.
Instead we'll gather around in our little forums from the safety of our little rat holes and bitch about the truth until we're red in the face, then go to sleep and do it all again tomorrow.

You know who these people are, what they do, where they live, how they come to be, and have all the tools to deal with the situation in any way you want be it violent or peacefully. Your apathy is your consent to them.

must have made a thread at a bad time when the israeli defense force was on patrol

>t. guy who also does the same

and no, I don't know where they live or who they are. Is there a zionist neighborhood where they all hang out? or are you talking about all of israel?

You're stuck on disillusion on whoever William Cooper is. i'm sorry your waifu wasn't all he was that you hoped he was, we are all human though right? he could be right where many believe though? at least appeal to crowd if you can't appeal to your waifu?

Meh.

I think It's a real document. It may not have been written by or for "The Elders Of Zion," but it certainly lists the details of everything (((they))) are attempting to do. It's blatant.

You literally contradict what you're implying in the very next sentence after implying it, your shitty prison country is only good for nootropics and drop bears.

Hello Yiddish. What's your opinion on the document in question?

yah true, i'v been drinking, take over based user as long as it's against the jews.

I read it, mostly stoned.
Gave me fucking nightmears

I heard the priory of sion wrote it

One of the main 'debunkers' is a guy who also authored several articles about 6 million jews dying under the tyrannical rule of the Tsar. I had a screenshot of this but I forgot where I saved it. Anyway, tells you all you need to know about the 'proven forgery' claim.

If you thought Bezmenovs revelations were redpilling that this will be The Red Pill for you
It was written more than a century ago yet it predicts all the methods (((they))) employ with astonishing accuracy

I'm not impressed. It's all GOYIM this, GOY that. Who even says 'King-Despot of the Blood of Zion?' It's 'Messiah Ben David.'

Brother Nathaniel is exactly the kind of paranoid person to believe this sort of thing. The man literally believes that all Jews hate all non-Jews.

Thanks for the response. I was actually just watching a Brother Nathaniel video on The Protocols as your reply came in. I agree with him on this one. No matter if you question the accuracy of some of the language used, it can hardly be denied that the methodology outlined therein is a very accurate description of Zionist behaviour across the world in this day and age.

Please tell me what the methodology is. My eyes kinda glazed over, it's hard to take seriously something you think is made up to make you look bad.

Brother Nathanael
April 28, 2017 @ 10:30 pm

And, by the way…

My computer tech discovered that YouTube is suppressing my numbers.

We have noticed in my past 2 month’s Videos that once their public counter reaches 30,000 Views (usually within 24 hours) it comes to a dead stop.

Then the counts dribble in one, two, three, four at a time. Caught them!

MY REAL COUNT is when people of ALL ages, ALL walks of life, come up to me when in public or yell out when I’m on the Street: “LOVE YOUR VIDEOS!”

We ARE making a BIG impact.

I plan, with the Lord’s Jesus Christ’s help—my Saviour and my God—to make an even BIGGER impact THIS YEAR!

+Brother Nathanael

Brother Nathanael
April 28, 2017 @ 10:30 pm

And, by the way…

My computer tech discovered that YouTube is suppressing my numbers.

We have noticed in my past 2 month’s Videos that once their public counter reaches 30,000 Views (usually within 24 hours) it comes to a dead stop.

Then the counts dribble in one, two, three, four at a time. Caught them!

MY REAL COUNT is when people of ALL ages, ALL walks of life, come up to me when in public or yell out when I’m on the Street: “LOVE YOUR VIDEOS!”

We ARE making a BIG impact.

I plan, with the Lord’s Jesus Christ’s help—my Saviour and my God—to make an even BIGGER impact THIS YEAR!

+Brother Nathanael

It's satire, if you read it cover to cover it's all about how freedom will kill you. Nothing to do with jews.

Everything in the world is happening exactly as it describes.

You could remake this book simply by collecting statements made by prominent jews.

It's said to be a fake.
Is it a real one? The jews I know doesnt know about this book.

Yep. Something's fucky with Youtube. Alternative media's getting hit hard.

Sure, if you cherrypicked like mad.

Jews have organizations to teach jews to edit Wikipedia
youtube.com/watch?v=YFjjVbLRLK4

The infiltration, corruption and subversion of all Gentile institutions, such as education, media, entertainment, finance and government with the intent of enslaving and then eradicating the Goyim in pursuit of Zionist world domination. That's the basic gestalt.

Henry Ford read it and said it was true

No he said "the only comment I care to make about the protocols is that they fit with what's going on"

Do the protocols say anything about race mixing?

And as Brother Nathaniel mentions in his short video on this subject, if it fit what was going on in the world during Ford's time, then how much more so does it fit today?

Okay, how is this different-looking than just being at the top? We were the best in every field, according to Mark Twain. Like, I don't see any enslaving or eradication.
americanliterature.com/author/mark-twain/short-story/concerning-the-jews
>In Berlin, a few years ago, I read a speech which frankly urged the expulsion of the Jews from Germany; and the agitator's reason was as frank as his proposition. It was this: that eighty-five percent of the successful lawyers of Berlin were Jews, and that about the same percentage of the great and lucrative businesses of all sorts in Germany were in the hands of the Jewish race! Isn't it an amazing confession? It was but another way of saying that in a population of 48,000,000, of whom only 500,000 were registered as Jews, eighty-five per cent of the brains and honesty of the whole was lodged in the Jews. I must insist upon the honesty--it is an essential of successful business, taken by and large. Of course it does not rule out rascals entirely, even among Christians, but it is a good working rule, nevertheless. The speaker's figures may have been inexact, but the motive of persecution stands out as clear as day.
>The man claimed that in Berlin the banks, the newspapers, the theatres, the great mercantile, shipping, mining, and manufacturing interests, the big army and city contracts, the tramways, and pretty much all other properties of high value, and also the small businesses, were in the hands of the Jews. He said the Jew was pushing the Christian to the wall all along the line; that it was all a Christian could do to scrape together a living; and that the Jew must be banished, and soon--there was no other way of saving the Christian. Here in Vienna, last autumn, an agitator said that all these disastrous details were true of Austria- Hungary also; and in fierce language he demanded the expulsion of the Jews.

Yeah, basically the same as Mein Kampf:

In Mein Kampf, Hitler described children resulting from any kind of relationship to African occupation soldiers as a contamination of the white race "by Negro blood on the Rhine in the heart of Europe."[6] He thought that "Jews were responsible for bringing Negroes into the Rhineland, with the ultimate idea of bastardizing the white race which they hate and thus lowering its cultural and political level so that the Jew might dominate."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhineland_Bastard

ITS THE MOST BORING PEACE OF SHIT I HAVE EVER ATTEMPTED TO READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Almost as bad as Mein Kampf

You're confusing Jews with Zionists and the two ought not to be confused. I only mentioned Zionists. They're the ones trying to destroy my country and many others. I've got nothing against the average Jew.

There's also a huge difference between being at the top end of your field, and unwarranted infiltration and subversion due to cronyism and deception with the intent of commiting malicious and hostile acts against the unsuspecting host nation. Again, the two ought not be confused.

Oy vey. Let's say we can replace all the use of GOYIMS in the protocols to "commonfolk," would that make it easier for your ego? geez, the point is that SOMEONE (be it jews or whoever) is without a doubt pulling every string in modern society, from media to government to education to the economy in a way very similar to the one described in the protocols.

There's a lot of things about modern life that don't make sense that suddenly do when you take into account the protocols and other redpills. You'd have to be blind not to see it so stop derailing the thread. I think most of Sup Forums knows that the ones in control, even if they are jews, are not like the every day jew but a kind of super jew that is unlike even their own fellow normal jews.

>eighty-five per cent of the brains and honesty of the whole was lodged in the Jews. I must insist upon the honesty--it is an essential of successful business
>I must insist upon the honesty
>honesty

"UFOs" are a thing, they're just things we've made though: youtube.com/watch?v=LcDnEIBV3nw&t=3s

Read the essay yourself.
>[2] Here is another piece of picturesque history; and it reminds us that shabbiness and dishonesty are not the monopoly of any race or creed, but are merely human:

I'm sorry that it matters to me whether or not these protocols were faked.

Zionist, at its base, just means that Jews should have their own country, in Israel. That's it. 'There is no cure for antisemitism, so we have to go elsewhere with proper borders.' Read Herzl.

>There's also a huge difference between being at the top end of your field, and unwarranted infiltration and subversion due to cronyism and deception with the intent of commiting malicious and hostile acts against the unsuspecting host nation. Again, the two ought not be confused.

>geez, the point is that SOMEONE (be it jews or whoever) is without a doubt pulling every string in modern society, from media to government to education to the economy in a way very similar to the one described in the protocols.
>There's a lot of things about modern life that don't make sense that suddenly do when you take into account the protocols and other redpills. You'd have to be blind not to see it so stop derailing the thread. I think most of Sup Forums knows that the ones in control, even if they are jews, are not like the every day jew but a kind of super jew that is unlike even their own fellow normal jews.

I just don't really buy it. What's the difference in effect between normal shit and conspiracy?

>Ex-Jew
Lurk more.

I agree with everything you've said but I don't think the Israeli is here to derail. He seems genuinely interested and has only served to deepen the discussion.

Eh. Brother Nathaniel is damaging, he lends credence to the people who want to blame Jews for everything, who want to believe that Jews hate them. If he's 'controlled opposition,' he's a net loss for us.

Thanks. I'm not really interested, per se, but I'm willing to engage in honest dialogue.

>Wiki, snopes and cited sources are all wrong
>I'm right
>I don't need to cite nothin'

who even reads anymore? just find an audiobook on youtube, it's better, easier and faster

>Zionist, at its base, just means that Jews should have their own country, in Israel. That's it. 'There is no cure for antisemitism, so we have to go elsewhere with proper borders.' Read Herzl.

What about "Greater Israel?" Listen, I'm cool with you having your own nation and all, but just how big do they intend for this country to be? When certain elements of your religion (I'm assuming you're Jewish) start encroaching on my borders, facilitating dissent, causing trouble and infiltrating our institutions that's when we're going to have a problem. A big fucking problem. And I am well within my right to say so, wouldn't you agree?

> most of Sup Forums knows that the ones in control, even if they are jews, are not like the every day jew but a kind of super jew that is unlike even their own fellow normal jews.
true

Eh. Brother Nathanial seems like he is not being controlled

very boring book, however when you read it its amazing how you can relate everything that is happening to it

Pic retarded, more like it.

its easier and more accurate to just call ((((them)))) Edomites.

Greater Israel is a goal for the most religious among us. Actually, it's a spectrum. Okay, look. There's a prophecy, right? That Israel will be 'Greater Israel-sized'. Like, those borders defined. Now, some of us think that we ought to have it, others think that we'll get it when God gives it to us and that it's immoral to take it, some think it's an outdated thing and nobody cares about prophecies anymore, most of us think that attacking people for their land is bad.

Only way Greater Israel is going to happen is if Jordan/Lebanon/Syria tries to invade, then we take their land as a punishment. Even then, we have to be convinced not to give it back for piece.

Basically, we're very pragmatic. Greater Israel is not good for our interests, so we're not going to go for it. We have enough problems, thank you very much.

Reminder that this is what Wikipedia says about the Protocols. This should be your greatest motivation to go and read it, the Protocols are here

The audiobook is better. And this should be mandatory reading for even browsing Sup Forums.

>When certain elements of your religion (I'm assuming you're Jewish) start encroaching on my borders, facilitating dissent, causing trouble and infiltrating our institutions that's when we're going to have a problem. A big fucking problem. And I am well within my right to say so, wouldn't you agree?
Sure, but that's a legal issue. Collectivist punishment is immoral. Don't blame me and my family when we never did you any wrong. (I used to be American, my family moved to Israel.)

That too.

The Occult Technology of Power is much better desu senpai

> We take their land as a punishment if they attack us
> Oop, look, a totally-not-staged attack
> Gibs me dat clay
t. Kikelshekelbergenstienowitz

Read a bit. stopped because i couldnt take it anymore. every single word is true.

The other night I went to club space in Miami. I danced with a few chicks, made out with one who then followed us to Cheetah Hallendale Beach, a strip club in Hallendale Beach. Afterward, me and the girl from the club got 'privatedances' in the back and then I got my dick sucked in the car in the parking lot by the girl from Club Space. Once I came, I didn't even want to take her home like originally planned and proceeded to go home by myself and browse Sup Forums

The whole time I felt like I was taking part in a goy ritual. When I spent $500 for VIP for my friends and I, I heard 'good goy' as I handed them my money. When I threw $100 singles on a stripper who was eating out the girl from Space all I could think was 'good goy empower women goy'. When I gave the DJ $5 and requested a Kodak Black song all I could think was 'good goy, play the diverse music' and when I was dancing to salsa I thought ' WHY ISNT THE MUSIC IN ENGLISH' even though I am Latino and not white.

This place has fucked me up. I don't want to be degenerate anymore. I still am going to be degenerate. But still. It hurts my soul desu. No I haven't read it. Im a LARPer in too deep.

Amazon. check it out.

I love this /x/ tier conspiracy shit on pol.
Especially the anons posting shit like "there is a secret deep state, people just refuse to wake up".
Almost like christians or sandniggers spouting "there is a god, people just refuse to believe".
L o L

Geneva Conventions allow countries to keep land they take in a defensive war. Don't attack us in a way that can be verified by a dozen other countries.

lol
I think you should study the reasons normies think this stuff happens, that way you can distract yourself from 'what's really happening.'

From my point of view, it's all fake.

Book explains it all and cant be argued

Just like this based man and avowed Commie hater

youtube.com/watch?v=oQoH6KOvBGA

> Paid $600 for a blowjob
Are you fucking stupid ???

These are the same shits who won't tip $1 to their waiters at Denny's "on general principle."

A defensive war against a puppet antagonizer of (((your))) design.
You throw a Jordanian/Lebanese/Syrian sock over your hand, mock-slap yourself about the face a bit, then proceed to get dat clay.
Why did ISIS apologize to Israel?

No I tip well, and I spent more like $2000 that entire night.

On the bright side, at least Sup Forums helps you keep yourself in check. No telling how much money you'd waste on whores otherwise.

Because they don't want to be blown to high heaven? That's kind of the obvious answer.

Uhuh. And how, exactly, are we supposed to convince these other countries to attack us, or rather, how are our politicians supposed to do it without getting thrown out of power on their arse?

Prove you arn't Jewish.

I did, like every Jew should. It's a rag of garbage that deserves to be burned.