Daily reminder that all modern popular music has its roots in black people music

Daily reminder that all modern popular music has its roots in black people music.

Daily reminder that this music is a major cause of the degeneration of society.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/v5pMjmwYI8c
youtu.be/4v2hj0mDd7E?t=44m11s
youtube.com/watch?v=uQ_DHRI-Xp0
youtube.com/watch?v=SC4xMk98Pdc
youtube.com/watch?v=LqEIEDEBnfg
youtu.be/K6_zsJ8KPP0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BRRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP

True. That aside, i would fuck that ass hard with a condom

Prince has been showing his butt on stage 30 years ago and nothing happened you faggot . the only difference is that now he is dead

Daily reminder that black people music is a series of appropriated samples from white artists.

>music majorly causes degeneration of society

Do you FEEL like that is the case OP or do you have some evidence that proves it?

Goddamn that is a nice ass!

>all modern popular music has its roots in black people music.

Even opera?

>he thinks that is a good ass
I feel bad for you.

youtu.be/v5pMjmwYI8c

>opera
>popular music

Media pushing nigger culture is not the cause, it is just the tool.
One of many tools wielded by the jews.

>modern
>popular

Can't you read?

Would eat desu.

This is why I only listen to Caveman Music.

No condom brah raw is the law

youtu.be/4v2hj0mDd7E?t=44m11s

Is what you want to believe.

Music since blacks influenced the west
>diverse
>music family tree branching
>experimental
>crossovers
= more and more genres

white people music
>boring

white people music before other influences was just baroque, clausal, medieval, and march. literally like 8 fucking genres of music over the

youtube.com/watch?v=uQ_DHRI-Xp0

that part that part..

Nigger """"""""culture""""""""

Are you guys fucking stupid?. So you're saying "all popular music was inspired by blacks".

OVBIOUSLY you guys hate new music for that reason UNLESS you admit that you like music inspired by blacks (which we know you won't admit).

You're saying basically simply "the shitty fucking music I like and nobody listens to isn't popular".

youtube.com/watch?v=SC4xMk98Pdc

white boys cant ra-

>Implying niggers even had instruments before whites

Here is what I totally don't understand.

youtube.com/watch?v=LqEIEDEBnfg

How did these cultured people nice people turn into uga buga nigga nigaa nigga I'm 100% nigga.

>Pic related ain't degenerate, she waifu.
Rest can fuck off to molach.

Sup Forums, you have 10 seconds to explain why the fuck haven't we made Old Miley into a WS symbol yet. It would give traditionalism a face for normies, magnifying our influence on their psychology.

Daily reminder that gangster rap was cooked up in the mind of (((record executives))) and it wasn't always like it is now. 50's/60's/70's black music, funk, soul, jazz, disco, all very positive and uplifting for the most part. As was early hip hop, right up until the late 80's

I'd rather listen to pic related than any classical bullshit that you tryhard faggots push on here.

Totally influenced by black culture

>youtu.be/K6_zsJ8KPP0

I listen to metal and folk, user.
I was just saying that Opera is neither modern or popular.
And again I ask: Can't you read?

same shit with taytay. went from country star to slut.

>popular music
rock and roll is popular music

Don't you like the entertainment goy?

That's why everyone should listen to prog rock. Enter the court of the crimson king, plebs.

>living in puerto rico
>ever

clearly on expert on bad taste

You know what? You right, idk why we haven't yet

Stop posting on Sup Forums

Oh look, another lazy music listener who assumes all music is trash.
End it all

I see why, bitch is probably a walking std.

And who pays these black musicians? JEWS.

Rock and roll and its derivatives have their roots in black people music.

Come on, this is basic music history.

Daily reminder the execs and producers in the music industry are heavily Jewish.

Wonder where that degeneracy could be coming from?

We all know that metal in any of its iterations tend to use blues musical conventions.
I'm pretty sure the blues was a black invention, user. I like metal and I'm still not such a storm-weenie that I let it bother me.
Also, metal isn't considered popular music though it does pull decent numbers.

Learn to read fucking burger, he said modern POP music. Obviously there is very good music from this age if you look right, nobody said that good music doesn't exist anymore, biggest problem is that all white bitches and niggers listen to this bullshit

>music is a major cause of the degeneration of society
Rap causes murder and metal causes suicide, amirite OP? Please kys. It's a free market.

To be fair, its the Goyim who keep endlessly consuming and funding its existence.

She is legitimately trash, and hot as fuck

Why is she a pizza

I actually don't think she's hot at all, she's pretty disgusting.

So you wouldn't?

>he doesn't love filthy sluts

It's like you aren't even American

what is being produced today for consumption by the masses doesn't resemble anything the ancestors of the "artists" create this century. It's sad really. I enjoy playing my Geetar tuned a step down.

Stop listening to pleb music.

she isn't even doing that well. she's 100% meme and the media bukkake has ended, wrecking ball is her only single that sold well off of that 4 year old album which failed to restart her career, considering the amount of attention it got. i guarantee her self published album sold like dog shit

no one actually likes pop music

Belle and Sebastian is pop music and great
So is NMH, Alvvays, and a lot of other great music.
Wanna know how to prop up good music? Buy it, spread it, and make it instead of bitching

Daily reminder that white girls have plenty to choose from and this is what they choose.

Blame where it's due.

I wouldn't

>vaginal odor
>annoying voice
>150% chance of bad breath and BO
>heavy druggies have this chemical smell to them
>probably loads of disease and crust
>my dick is entering a space that has probably been used by hundreds and even thousands

Sincerely wouldn't. I've been there with lite versions of her, I can only imagine what the real thing is like.

Hip hop culture is to blame for the vall of the West

Period

Except for early metal bands that were basically really heavy rock, most metal has little to do with blues. The vast majority of metal these days either uses classical inspired progressions and melodies, or is a jumbled mess of dissonance or chromaticism. Almost no metal has a blues rhythm.

The truth is though metal has roots in rock, and rock has roots in blues, metal and rock have mostly left blues behind completely.

Also, white people did black music better.

>Jews pay whores extra to fuck niggers
>Expecting them not to do it
lmao, these are literally whores we're talking about
you should go be ashamed in the back corner of the oven

You can have those white skanks.

Music is not produced by the masses, but for the masses instead. There are still decent albums being released every week, though. Honestly the scene in my mid-sized city is doing pretty well. I think the internet has been largely very good for music as an art form instead of as a commodity.

>no one actually likes pop music
While it's true that pop music is basically pushed on everyone by big music conglomerates, people still listen to the shit out of it. You made that point in your post, those people wouldn't do well if they go independent. I suppose OP was saying that (((they))) are pushing that garbage.

doom metal still have a bluesy tone to it. but its hard to hear any traces of nigger in thrash, black and death metal even knowing the history of metal music

I can see that most metal has moved away from its blues roots and that white people tended to refine the musical sensibilities lifted from others. I feel like the Japanese are particularly successful with this as well. Particularly noise and jazz.

How the fuck does glitch hop and electro swing related the fuck to black people? They are popular and based on genres blacks destroyed.

imply you wouldn't

Interscope literally isn't owned by General Electric.

So can we say 2-PAC known for bringing peace amongst niggers was killed by these Jews because he was doing the opposite of what the original plan was?

see

You realize Jewish people created "black people" music, right? You probably don't. They did.

Yeah if Irish people are black then sure.

BRAAAAAP

>implying you wouldn't

I've fucked dozens of girls who look just like her.

Unhappy 20-22 year olds just out of college or in their last couple years, lost, great bodies, cute faces, broken minds, trying to fill the biological urge to reprorduce with meaningless sex and xanax.

Look at the emptiness in her eyes.

Here:
She's pushing the pleasure button over and over again, not knowing why it gives her less of a kick each time she does, wondering why it feels so much less than it did the first time. There's nothing left. But she cannot stop.

These women would be our most valuable natural resource. The one thing that we cannot build or buy more of, the one thing that ensures more than anything else that our society will endure for another generation, and that men will be motivated to work within that society, so that they can have a tangible legacy they can hold in two arms and eventually see take their place.

Now we use them for a night and throw them away like a used tissue, and they insist that they wouldn't have it any other way.

Modern music is garbage, we should listen to classical music instead.

So kikes infiltrated the Bronx in the 70's and were telling niggers what records to spin? Or they told them to pick up the mic and rhyme on top of the beat? So it was Shlomo that was organising all those street parties?
>what the fuck are you on about

reminder that modern music is all based of classical.

Completely wrong, but here's a (You)

early hip hop was all about positive messages - look at The Message for example. It wasn't until after the (((crack epidemic))) that gangster rap and all the themes that came with it hit the scene, and started being promoted over all the 'conscious' hip hop