A PERFECT BIBLE TRANSLATION DOESN'T EXI

A PERFECT BIBLE TRANSLATION DOESN'T EXI...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ttV49VF2sFU
triablogue.blogspot.com/2012/08/augustine-goofs-on-justification-whole.html
youtube.com/watch?v=kFtI_mVOXbQ
dancarlin.com/product/hardcore-history-48-prophets-of-doom/
youtube.com/watch?v=EVufl8Oy-PQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

KJB 1611 is ordained by God himself. Thank you Francis Bacon and the English reformers.

youtube.com/watch?v=ttV49VF2sFU

>Thank you Francis Bacon

I like all my religious texts by freemason alchemist wizards

You're not even a real country.

If by God you mean a bunch of power hunger heretics servicing their own selfish goals than sure.

*Rosicrucian. Same thing tho ur rite

Yeah who else would be capable other than those types?

Has anyone found any ciphers in the 1611 KJV of the bible? I know there's Rosicrucian symbolism, but I haven't heard of ciphers being found like in the First Folio.

Catholics are the heretics
Youre one of those "protestantism only exists from Henry 8ths divorce" plebs

Not even KJVOnly but literally perfect

>DOESN'T EXI...
is a low-IQ meme most suitable for social media snowflakes.

>heretics
True Christians*

Yeah protestants actually read the bible!

well the entire Hebrew language is a cipher, the Greek as well but the style is different

Well that is the reason the Anglican church is separated

How can the first Christian Church be heretical?

I cant give you direct example off the top of my head but it's Rosicrucian to the bone

and you're not even my real dad!!!

Definitely. Check the cover. It's the same layout as the Sylva Sylvarum and his other texts. I read somewhere he originally included more symbolism and King James made him take it out.

>-ST

Finished your post there. Geneva Bible is the best deal you're gonna get, English version-wise. Take it or leave it.

The Pope being the Vicar of Christ is the utmost heresy. Ever even look at the symbolism your religion uses? Youre basically all the occult tradition of the world wrapped in white robes saying youre of Christ. Reformation has deeper seeds than the Anglicans, even their motives are more than just a divorce

>but it's Rosicrucian to the bone

yeah but real Rosicrucian not the brothers of rose cross or whatever but just the same

another group that lied about having dug up an ancient text which was not as old as claimed because fraud

just like Hermeticism but not that its bad, it was just used as advertising to achieve complicated political goals

Interesting. I was unaware of King James wanting to limit the symbolism

Iel and created 20,000+ interpretation of it. I've read it too though latin, Greek, and English translations. Actually one of the reason I converted to Catholicism

Are you confusing it with Puerto Rico?

Anyone know the differences between a masonic bible and the kjv?

The Holy Bible. Psh what a joke.

I wrote a book too, God told me to write it.

>people taking the bait
non nobis domine

So you went for the Latin then

>Be Erasmus, translating the textus receptus
>don't have the greek chapters for revelations
>demand you get the greek chapters before you print your edition for the church
>have the latin chapters
>make a greek translation from the latin copy of the greek copy (of a copy of a copy)
>take this text as the basis for
>Translate it into english
>Now have the perfect word of god
multiply this by 1000 and you have our traditional english translations.

Protestantism as whole sure but Anglican was actually just about divorce. Before that Henry VIII was given the title "defender of the faith" because of his defense of the 7 sacraments against Luther.

Now tell me before Luther was every Christian in for 1500 years a heretic? Every Apostolic church founded by the Apostles were wrong?

Not much. Masonic bibles emphasize pronounciations and words within words for symbolic and deeper truth understandings. KJB does this as well

The vulgate is great but I didn't "go" for any of them. That's not the point.

Yes catholics were always heretics. Albigenses, Waldensians Cathars etc saw the light.

>Now tell me before Luther was every Christian in for 1500 years a heretic?
probably only around 1100 years
triablogue.blogspot.com/2012/08/augustine-goofs-on-justification-whole.html

Still over a 1000 years after the founding of the various apostolic churches. A you claiming Christ was wrong when he gave Peter the keys or are you going to claim that the new testament wasn't originally in Koine Greek but in Attic (a dialect that died out 300 years before Christ) so "rock" meant something else.

What are you going on about?

What's so special about King James Version, why's it different from other versions other than the language?

are you really a swedish baptist? that's pretty cool

youtube.com/watch?v=kFtI_mVOXbQ

kinda

gonna need a bogdown on Francis Bacon and his ciphers

All the groups i mentioned have roots to gnostics and others from that time. I dont think Christ meant for Peter to create a middle man between him and us

So KJV is the one true bible then

It was edited by Francis Bacon a leader of the Rosicrucians. Just read the New Atlantis to see what their version of a utopian society looks like. It's basically a world government led by the illuminated minds of the Rosicrucian Order.

Yes, brother

i think kjv-onlyists only make that claim for english speakers,
and that there are good translations for other languages

Well, what is the basis for Anglicanism then?

>reading a translation of the Bible

Heretics plz

A PERFECT BIBLE TRANSLATION DOESN'T EXI...

not really relevant, happened after protestantism was already a thing

English is the master tongue my friend. The KJB had a lot to do with forwarding English as a language itself.

He was a leader of the Rosicrucians and embedded every work with ciphered text. His book De augmentis scientiarum outlines how the cipher he used works. Today it's called the Baconian cipher. Deciphered text reveals that he was behind the works of Shakespeare and other influential writers of the age. He was also the unknown son of Queen Elizabeth and was denied the throne.

Read the Francis Bacon Cipher Story by Orville Owen and Studies on the Bi-literal Cipher by Elizabeth Gallup. It's a huge rabbit hole.

All true.

Is that good or bad though?
What does king James have to do with it though
Are they based on KJV though?

KJV Only are fucking shitcunts

Good ol' crazy anabaptists

Psst.. all your shit came from Jews.

It's well known to have printing errors, mistranslations, and omissions but it's the most commonly used in the Anglosphere. It also used no original manuscripts for its translations.

There have been Mandela Effect changes to the KJV. The lion that lays with the lamb is now a wolf. There are modern words inserted now.

>not reading pic related instead

Simply the name of the King at the time it was published. Also theres this theory
Where Bacon is the true heir, so its technically his Bible (asides from his work on it) but James has his throne so its code recognition.

reina-valera used some of the same sources as kjv is based on, (hebrew masoretic texts and greek textus receptus)
but it's not an english to spanish translation of the kjv

thx m8

>So KJV is the one true bible then

English-wise, yes. Most modern translations are just plain shit purely from a scholarly standpoint, but even after that you see them adding their own shit like (((gender-neutral))) language and removing "bad" words or intentionally obfuscating politically incorrect passages e.g. how in Romans 1 homosexuals are called "reprobate" (meaning they can't be saved and go to heaven) which is changed in modern translations to "depraved" or "foolish":

Plus modern translations are all copyrighted and published by big publishing houses. The only way to get copyright protection is to not only make all of your "translations" substantively different than the KJV, as if it's too similar it gets counted as Public Domain and then the publishing houses can't get money, but it has to have verse-by-verse different translations from EVERY OTHER Bible translation otherwise you're violating their copyright protections. So they basically have to change verses for the sake of changing verses, even if they think version X says it perfectly.

>gnostics

what's going on here?
did they put perverts in the window cages as punishment?

Did Martin Luther use original manuscripts for his translation?

There's an episode of the podcast Hardcore History dedicated to the anabaptists and the Munster rebellion. I cannot recommend it enough. Its an absolute roller-coaster of crazy shit.

dancarlin.com/product/hardcore-history-48-prophets-of-doom/

And the catholics slaughtered them all just like jesus would have

I thought bacon was almost trailed for treason and banned from politics? Apparently he wrote hamlet to express his feelings or something like that
So KJV is the least changed from when it was written? And therefore the most accurate?

This is true but you have to go way back and read versions from 1600 or something . i went with a 1960 dutch bible and leviathan suddenly became a crocodile

>So KJV is the least changed from when it was written? And therefore the most accurate?

Sort of. It's the "least changed" in the sense that it's never had to deal with copyright fuckery so it has always been "pure" from the changes necessitated by all of these Publishing Houses who want to protect their translations so they can rake in money. Of course that doesn't make it accurate in itself.

But if you look at the history of the translation the people who translated it were very, VERY careful and scholarly in their work and had built their work upon all of the English translations that came before. The King James version was simply the perfected culmination of the translation works that came before.

I strongly recommend this short movie excerpt. It gives you a good history of the translations.

youtube.com/watch?v=EVufl8Oy-PQ

He tried to publish a version of history that got rid of falsities but was denied by the Queen and couldn't get published. He went around this by embedding works by his aliases with bits of truth through cipher and figurative language. Some plays were based off events in his life. Mostly about being denied of his noble birth.

Facts youtube.com/watch?v=kFtI_mVOXbQ

KJV is best because it was translated by Shakespeare.

>The Good Shepherd of the Catacomb of Callixtus
>dating from the middle of the third century
Iconoclasts btfo. Icons existed in the early church.

Have you ever considered that not everyone who did stuff "early" was always perfect?

>King James Bible

"13 Thou shalt not kill."

Exodus 20:13 King James Version (KJV).

Either you are a pacifist weakling or you retards completely fucked up translating the most important line in the Bible. Which is it?

Very informative, thanks
Was he the son of Elizabeth? Who was his father then? Any reads or videos on this?

Jesus was early and he did everything perfect

>Which is it?
That you have autism.

>shakespeare being a real person

do you even francis bacon

>A PERFECT BIBLE TRANSLATION DOESN'T EXI...

Here is the correct translation.

Matthew 5
>21Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment: 22But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

No answer whatsoever. Pathetic.

The word 'Jew' wasn't in the bible until the 17th century.

>can't read the bible in its original language
Plebs.

His father was Nicholas Bacon. He reveals through his texts that his mother was Elizabeth though. Checkout the books I recommended above. There are probably youtube videos too.

Neither can you since modern hebrew and original hebrew are nto the same.

Fuck, not even the sounds are the same.

I can read paleo-hebrew. Your argument is incorrect.

>I can read paleo-hebrew
As in "looking at the letters without understanding what do they mean"?

I can read japanese them.

Who ESV here? :--DDD

Each Torah is written by hand by a person with each person inadvertently reading things their own way and making minute changes . It's probably the second longest game of telephone ever played. You are also reading in essence reading a translation from the original.

I suppose you're one of these Reformed armchair theologians who think the Apostolic Fathers were heretics. I'll take my teachings from the men whose faith was tested under the weight of Roman persecution, whose works built the Christian religion from nothing and spread it to the corners of the empire - rather than from some convenient Christian who, taking the theologically liberal traditions handed to him in the past 500 years of Christianity, does mental gymnastics in order to keep those heresies after learning that the entirety of the 1500 years of Christian history before his reformers disagrees with those reformers.

heretics I swear