M-muslims cant fig-

>M-muslims cant fig-

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yom_Kippur_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six-Day_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Arsuf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occupation_of_Constantinople
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Jaffa_(1192)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Acre_(1189–91)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vienna
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Tondibi
meforum.org/441/why-arabs-lose-wars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1948_Arab–Israeli_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are you a falastizi by any chance?

They can fight other shitskins. The ottomans were crushed at the peak of their power by actual white people.

Get out

nope
>battle of gallipoli
or ?

>Gloating about wins against an Empire that lost most of it's best soldiers in wars against Persia
>Gloating about wins against an Empire hit the hardest by the Plague of Justinian, which killed 13% of it's population

Congrats, i guess?

Don't underestimate your enemy. Mudslimes are deceiving little rats but that doesn't man they don't know how to kill. Killing, torturing and war is deeply rooted into their religion and they are fueled by fanatic religious zeal.

>that ID
holy shit dude

>m0AB

One battle. Against reservists and Australians.

Compared to having your country's territorial gains set back 400 years by Slavs.

Ok lol

>M0AB

Kek wills it.

wtf is with these IDs lately?

quite triggered hanz ? i see
>lightly armed arab tribes vs most advanced and well trained armies at the moment

Also holy fuck the id

meh
battles against the decadent Byzantine empire

>Strength 10-20,000
>Casualties 50,000

Seems legit.

Didn't my country own Jordan?

Byzantines couldn't fight either, they were mostly modern Turkish people

>battle of gallipoli
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Arsuf

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occupation_of_Constantinople

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Jaffa_(1192)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Acre_(1189–91)

You mudscums literally ran away from us in battle. Why do you run away from a fight? Why are you such cowardly, ugly pigs? Is it because Mohammed and Allah are stinky and piggy?

>Arabs beat Byzantines and Persians immediately after they fight the largest war they have ever fought and are completely devastated on both sides
WE WUZ WARRIORS AND SHIIIIEEET

kek wills it

They always won using zerging tactics, and often thanks to european race traitor generals, or persian ones (still IE) It is still true to this day. Even the petty criminals always gank up 10 vs 1. I saw that while living in France for some time. I'm albanian myself and knowning how our old schooled mafia worked, or italian mafia, or greek one, you could see they have a certain code of rules, and they were smart. They didn't want police bothering them so they kept low profile, only bullied and/or killed people in business with them, so people who had it coming to a certain extent. Arabs in France would knife you for a fucking phone or for trivial things such as looking at them in the eyes, it reminds me of wild dogs whose eyesight you must avoid and don't show you're afraid of them or they'll pursue you. They function on instinct like animals, which explains why even if 4-5 million arabs are out in the streets doing illegal stuff in France, not ONE organized crime syndicate has emerged, they only do petty crimes, sell marijuana and haschich, not even cocaine because their albanian suppliers wouldn't trust them with it, and spend it on sneakers and scooters, because they're dumb, can't organize and are backstabbing cunts even to each other. So there's that, even in wrongdoings and crimes they're much more inferior to europeans. Albania and Kosovo are two of the biggest mafia invested countries, yet they're two of the safest (check statistics, not memes) regarding petty crime, theft and such, because the big guys don't bother with stupid shit and they actually value honor. If some guy is caught raping someone or stealing an elder and such, he better hopes the police gets to him before the mafia does. Arabs on the other hand organize gangbangs in dark corners, and it is of common knowledge in France that they rape younger weaker Achmeds in their inner cities.

Thankfully we had Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vienna

no , its because you're a fag lmao

Their soldiers couldnt stand up to European knights and the superior English fighters.
Most of the time they either have overwhelming numbers or skirmish to death

And Israel and Palestine and turned Saudi Arabia into a protectorate and fucked Iran hard and did lots of other things that I forget.

How is your country in any way relevant?

Damn thats fucking cool. ID checks out

What a coincidence

>MOAB ASSAD
yes sir

same typical autistic failed invalid argument over and over
who gives a shit , fucking faggot
we gave it to you , ottomans felt bad and said it isnt worth it anyway

Where were you when based Kek BTFO muudslimes forever?

That ID

>that picture
>that ID
The one single post that singlehandedly holocausted the anal integrity of any and all muslims in Sup Forums

But your soldiers literally wore skirts in battle, our soldiers wore plated/mail armour in desert heat and culled you fuckers down like the worthless shitscums you are.
>mfw and yfw 200 English soldiers managed to chase off over 1000 muzzy soldiers from a citadel they held.

lel they are so useless.

we are relevant

Forgot pic related.

Holy shit that filename

fuck off kike mod you're only fooling the newfags

Your country is literally a landlocked desert

you fucking fingol , moabs are nothing , we are muslims , we are the strongest people on earth , most glorious , your fireworks dont stand a chance against our might , soon we will unite and take over the world

M0AB
WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS?

HELLO R/Sup Forums

don' take the bait, have a good day anons

>landlocked

america has a new challenger against them in geographic autism
>filename

newfag

Why arabs lose wars

Read it.

I actually drew the pepe and made this meme

Underrated

proof

I meant id achmed

Fucking lel how the hell did they fuck up so badly?

Wow.
No, we owned/own you still. Abdullah is a fat faggot with tits bigger than Pamela Anderson.

The Turkish campaign didn't exactly work out well for you in the end

Did muslims ever fight the subsaharan hordes?

ID ID ID ID

>implying you have any real control over the kike owned sea
You can't use it for military purposes, you don't know how to fish and can't go to the beach because it's haram, therefore I consider you landlocked as well.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Tondibi

im muslims , therefore superior , why should i listen to subhumans such as you bastards ?

inglude in sgreengap :---DDD

Nah, you are the most selfish, weakest, rat-like people on earth who will remain forever a backwards religion of subhumans who will always be technologically, culturally and morally inferior and weaker compared to the west.

Because progress means working together, working together means atleast some degree of unity. But it is a law of the universe that as long as there are two muslims alive, they will fight each other for who-the-fuck-cares reasons. They have done so for hundreds of years and do so today.

Even european continent has had peace for over 60 years until Ukraine happened. Muslims will never achieve this long peace in the middle-east. Such is the nature of the selfish rats that will tear at each other, for that is your nature.

Oh shit didnt even see my ID until I saw the thread being bumped again, thought people were taking the bait kek

WHAT THE FUCK
mod get

already read it
these arabs are also fighting enemies FAR more powerful than themselves (remember israel's nukes) so they don't have a chance even if they fix that shit

spain is landlocked

tl;dr

ur a fucking fingol

More incoming.
As I said they only relied on zerg tactics, once they had a real general in front they couldn't compete, and Skanderbeg was absolutely based, never lost a battle. Machiavelli said with a man of his stature 2 centuries earlier Byzantine Empire would have survived.

>America has a new challenger against them in geographic autism

Something 1400 years more current... meforum.org/441/why-arabs-lose-wars

a mere coincidence?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1948_Arab–Israeli_War

Prove it.
Also learn to read you stupid desert coon, you would have seen I'm not spanish, even if I absolutely love how they btfo your kind. The Cid is the man.

>using an ALREADY WEAK BYZANTINE AS AN EXAMPLE

Fucking sand niggers are trying to trigger me into a history lesson but I'm not falling for it.

mmmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhh

>muslims , therefore superior

>Muslims
>Superior
LOL, go blow yourself up Mohammed, no one will miss you or care.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA thank you Spain you've made me smile that is funny shit.

These digits tho

WE

>that id
muslims forever btfo

yeah they really cant, you are correct
you should work on writing and finishing your sentences, you forgot the last half of "fight" there

Even when they win they lose.
Another proof of winning through zerg units.

S I X D A Y S
I
X
D
A
Y
S

>Decisive Moroccan victory
>Collapse of the Songhai Empire
wow i love Moroccan women now

Well as I'm sure you would agree, having at least one muslim killed on the battlefield is good! If they want to call it a victory let them, but for every one white precious angel of God that dies by muslim hands, 1000 of them shall die in retaliation!

PRAISE KEK AND PRAISE BENIDORM!

stay mad
jordan belongst to Isreal :^)

holy shit that id

Why Arabs Lose Wars: meforum.org/441/why-arabs-lose-wars

Arabs just fucking suck at warfare, get over it Jew-puppet.

MOAB
ss

first it was traitors then they just started outright kidnapping europeans and making them generals and soldier in order to compete on a level playing field

Look at muslim majority countries now. Falling apart because Islam breeds idiots and maniacs. Until islam has a reformation nobody will take the barbaric backwards shit seriously.

True that. Fun fact, it was a greek general assisted by an albanian one who took Constantinople, people kidnapped on the surrounding areas previously conquered.
Not that turkics are bad at war, Genghis Khan was god-tier, they simply can't compete in ranged battles, plus the ottomans already had lots of mudshit blood by the time they arrived. The mongols on the other had mixed with steppe slavics, which gave better results in the battlefield.