Who here /self hating/ & /mixed/

who here /self hating/ & /mixed/
>have to be reminded that half of me is inferior thanks to nigger hate threads
>would be lumped with niggers in the race war
>the only people I even remotely connect with (you faggots) would bully me irl

Should I just turn into a full mode gibsmedats, at least the niggers will accept me.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salvadoran_Civil_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

gas yourself
sage

Croatians would accept you for just being black

>tfw amwf hapa
>look white-passing
>nobody thinks I'm not white
I still feel fucking guilty about the thought of miscegenation. I can either choose to live by my values and never get a qt blonde gf, or I can be a degenerate piece of shit and be no better than a race-mixing subhuman.

I'm a poorfag white male raised in a large city. I fucking hate most white people from the suburbs they're lame as fuck. Especially the check your privilege antifa types. I fucking hate everyone honesty and don't feel comfortable around anyone.

Serbians wouldn't accept you cause you aint kid anymore.

i look white, but i recently found out i have some shitskin blood in my genes.
kill me pls

Shit bro. Middle Eastern and Italian.

Just be the best person you can be, but don't pretend to be something you're not. Its not your fault you were given the genes you were, it's your parents'. Sup Forums will not unequivocally hate you if you have good character. But yea, I understand you're in a difficult position when it comes to your identity, and this is why race mixing is wrong.

I'm laughing at you, nigger

Nigger

Let me tell you something bo-yo
The majority of these people on Sup Forums wouldn't make fun of you irl.

Don't get me wrong, SOME will, the extreme hicks, but other than that they wouldn't.

I believe in just about everything that's spouted on here, but when it comes to real life, anyone relatively sane understands others have different beliefs, skin colors, etc. And the current structure we live in means we have to deal with it. My neighbor is just the opposite of me, he believes blacks are superior master race, and even Native American's are actually African immigrants, he's fucking retarded, and I TELL HIM THAT. Other than that, we put our different beliefs aside IRL.

>inb4 Le Juden meme
>inb4 Le a shekel for the good goy mayme
>inb4 le BLACKED

das rare

I've had two coloured friends, both were halfies.

Just go out to white people and act like a bro, and they'll be friends with you

>t carribeanigger

>who here /self hating/ & /mixed/

Dude, people here mostly hat nigger culture not you.

Go and be shining example for your fellow nogs instead of following their monkeybuisness.

is dey culcha

I'm half east prussian and half north german
I'm fully fine with it

most people hate themselvs, but anime-nazis manifest their insecurity into other races

Gene therapy might eventually advance to the point where you can get rid of your nigger DNA.

Don't worry, I haven't kicked out my black roommate yet. Kick out his cunt mudshark gf sure, but not him. He still pays rent. So not all of us are going to lynch you on sight.

kill yourself please. nothing good about being white. you should be proud of being human and not a reccesive genetic sunburnt freak

Most people here are pussies, just like Le reddit

>not a recessive genetic sunburnt freak

nice meme

If you let the bants of Sup Forums affect you then you truly are a nigger and should join your fellow nignog kangz. Although the best option would be if you kys.

"Nigger" is first of all a state of mind, imho. Gibsmedats, welfare checks, criminal behaviours, low education, ghetto-talking, stupid-ass violence for even the most little things, etc., these are the things that make you a "Nigger".
It's hard for me to call "nigger" an educated black that behaves in a civil manner.
I don't know the equivalent for white people, though ("white trash" perhaps? Or am I wrong?)

Who cares about negro skin if you are a cracker at heart

Salvadorian and mexican reporting.

RARE
A
R
E

Martinique, whoa. Never seen before.

Mexican and mexican

You are right, the "somewhat" equal to a nigger is white trash.

If you don't take it 35,000ft in the sky that is.

Get over yourself

Seek self improvement and better yourself for the future of your family, defend yourself accordingly if you have but besides that, leave everyone alone and go your own, fucking nigger

Jesus whats with all the other non whites having existential crisis lately? We had a whole thread on it yesterday

i feel the same way and i'm native american.

i rather be black fuck me

MAMA MIA, DASSA A SPICY FLAG DERE

I don't hate mixed people. If you are an ally to whites and an enemy to blacks that will be good for us. The fact that blacks have the support of mulattos helps them significantly.

>I'd rather be black

No you don't cerote, if you're not a complete squatemalan than its not so bad

ANYTHING is better than being a nigger

Lurk for another 1000 years.

>posts from the white country he's parasitizing off

not that guy but I'm native/mixed too. what tribe you from?

>lumped with niggers
NatSoc accepts anyone willing to fight for the cause.

Fight me to the death.

makah,

I live in Washington

you?

Looks like the dude from the GTA San Andreas loading screen.

>Salvador.

No we don't you fucking civic nationalist.

vice city radio host. forget his name.

I'll never understand why the Salvadoran government won't just firebomb those fucking prisons and cordon them off to shoot anyone survivors

They've proven they have no problem with mass murder in the past, why do these criminals get a fucking pass?

give them weapons and paradrop them on our enemies as a bioweapon.

Go to Germoney or Sweden bro they LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVEEE black people, you can even rape white women without of charges, plus GIBBS!

muh human rights

>I'll never understand why the Salvadoran government

because that photo you posted is a fantasy used to promote a "upstanding" soldiers of the Country of El Salvador.

(picture related)

those are what the police and armed forces look like.

besides all those useless "countries really belonged to The Mexican Empire

but because of "revolutions" they wanted freedom and instead they got that.
a useless country on the verge of collapse.

that's the problem with "revolutions" more times than not they end up making shit worse.
just go ask Libia

BASED BLACK MAN

>be me
>mixed half white half Arab
>mom is Irish and Scottish
>dad is from Qatar
>dad is rich as fuck, owns a business
>mom is an idiot from a poor family, just lucky she was beautiful when younger so she could find a guy with money
>moms family are all alcoholics and idiots
>dads family are all rich Arabs, extremely conservative

Funny because even though my moms white, it's really the nonwhite part of my family where I actually got lucky to be a part of. Get fucked Sup Forums, my whole life ruins your stupid narrative and I'm not even mad I'm mixed. If you can even call me mixed, all of my background is Caucasoid.

No argument here, the Guard was probably the last time the Salvadoran gov't had a force that could actually get shit done

Today they're all rent-a-cop tier squatemalans who are either too stupid to do their job or paid off already

My uncle and dad were in the guard, those crazy fuckers were ready to fight to the last man to defeat communism

When the war ended in a truce they felt betrayed, like those South Vietnamese commandos after Saigon fell

>Ruind Sup Forums narrative by having rich Arab parent

You fucking retarded?

I hate being black because I am expected to act like the majority of black people and even though I'm not dangerous at all, the vast white majority in Iceland shuns me, scowls at me every day, one time someone tried to push me down a set of stairs.
I'm going back to LA fuck this place, only been here two months.

Obviously he inherited the intelligence from his mom.

I ruined the Sup Forums narrative by my mom (white side of the family) being all failures and morons and despite being mixed I never had identity issues or insecurity issues about being mixed

Never thought it was weird and still don't honestly. Never thought about it before I started using Sup Forums

ok 1) your a self-hating, so your a cuck
2) your mixed so your in a better place then a nigger is, you still have a mother and father? if yes then your good, have a kid and make him stay in school and learn from it, get his IQ up and don't let him be a lib or a nigger.

Better yet go back to Africa.

If you are literate enough to be able to read this place or use anything other than social media you will never be a nigger. Sorry to put it that way but most american blacks are pretty much mentally retarded by any decent standard, and you don't look like you're one of them.

Mulattoes will never be accepted between negroes. You will always be a second class niggizen. You should avoid to let them drag you down.

If anything instead of self hating you should begin valuing what you are, as cheesy as it sounds. You will never be able to be happy if you stoop as low as them, and that is a good thing.

The other night I went to club space in Miami. I danced with a few chicks, made out with one who then followed us to Cheetah Hallendale Beach, a strip club in Hallendale Beach. Afterward, me and the girl from the club got 'privatedances' in the back and then I got my dick sucked in the car in the parking lot by the girl from Club Space. Once I came, I didn't even want to take her home like originally planned and proceeded to go home by myself and browse Sup Forums

The whole time I felt like I was taking part in a goy ritual. When I spent $500 for VIP for my friends and I, I heard 'good goy' as I handed them my money. When I threw $100 singles on a stripper who was eating out the girl from Space all I could think was 'good goy empower women goy'. When I gave the DJ $5 and requested a Kodak Black song all I could think was 'good goy, play the diverse music' and when I was dancing to salsa I thought ' WHY ISNT THE MUSIC IN ENGLISH' even though I am Latino and not white.

This place has fucked me up. I don't want to be degenerate anymore. I still am going to be degenerate. But still. It hurts my soul desu. I understand your pain OP

>I ruined the Sup Forums narrative by my mom (white side of the family) being all failures and morons

White people who are retarded actually exists, I still don't understand what your point is with that.

See user this is what I mean/pol/ would look at my mom and dad before they got married and say that their kids will end up fucked up or it will be an awful marriage because my mom married someone from the middle east and not white

And if you actually knew my family you would know any and all intelligence is from my father, a guy whos actually a rich businessman who came over here and made a fortune despite having to assimilate to a totally different country

Moms just lucky she managed to find a rich husband honestly, she's never really worked and I don't think she's smart (definitely not smarter than my dad)

Jesus bro, you must be loaded

I've never paid more than 50$ in a strip club, just go for the young strippers and you can honey them up for some free dances, maybe even get your benis sucked

Checking in. White Dutch though. We still rule these ABC-islands, while they live in their independent fantasy.

Why would you really have identity issues? Being mixed with Sandnigger and whitey is really ambiguous when it comes to skin color etc.

It's not like being white/black and being considered black no matter if your mixed or not. That's where the identity problems start coming from, because then you can't really identify with on of your parents.

>American flag
>mixed race/black person

Yep. You really think you're anything special? Most Yank posters on this board are you.

Anyway your self-pity is far more offensive than your mongrelized existence could ever be. If you want a way out of niggerdom, start aspiring to better things in life. Whilst niggers are usually black, there are such a thing as white niggers, too. You will be respected if you act civil, try your best and attempt to exhibit at least a basic amount of common courtesy to and amongst others. Nothing to get so hung up on, mulattofriend. Just live your life and become better each day. You are clearly self-aware and literate so you've already rocketed past every other black person ever.

nigger here
why would I be ashamed of haviong a large dick and white gurls all over it? Im aware that keyboard warriors on Sup Forums are quite jealous but dont hate me, hate the game son

Pull a Stevie Steve and take out as many niggers with you in a blaze of glory. If there is a merciful god you will be reborn white for your service and fight with us on the day of the rope. Or I dunno you could just watch anime and do nothing with your life.

At least you recognize this. It's a bit disgusting that so many nationalists say that yellow fever is fine. If you were only 25% Asian I would be permissible to get wit ha white woman but 50% is too much.

Itt: when you Sup Forums too hard

>Why would you really have identity issues? Being mixed with Sandnigger and whitey is really ambiguous when it comes to skin color etc.

True I don't have identity issues and I guess you could say it would be strange to be half Asian half white or something because than you will have distinctly different features, because you're two totally separate races

I wouldnt care.

Besides we need more blacks and browns defending free speech against the Leftardnazis.

> My uncle and dad were in the guard, those crazy fuckers were ready to fight to the last man to defeat communism

>defeat communism

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salvadoran_Civil_War

>Anti- Communist Supported by

United States
Chile
Argentina
Israel

>Israel
>United States

the reality is that your relatives fought against their best interests because if it wasn't for them, those countries would not just be Jew American's backyard. they could be a good country.

70 years of "democracy" has failed those parts of the world, but because they US wants cheap bananas and cocaine every time people try and make a change for the better, they send in a repackaged version of "Los Contras" to make sure your people stay in chains.

> like those South Vietnamese commandos after Saigon fell

Fuck all that user, fuck those "freedom" puppets, the Veit Cong are the far and few who stepped in and stopped the US military industrial complex
> you need to learn your south american history, it's important user.

read up.

remember, the truth is out there don't believe anyone.

Wow dude, that's crazy

Hardest i've laughed all day though desu.

>White people who are retarded actually exists, I still don't understand what your point is with that.

Just kinda funny that my family is mixed (religiously and ethnically) but it is successful and not because of the white side lmao. Sup Forums probably wouldn't expect such a thing to happen in most cases

Hate yourself or hate others

>some white people are dumb
>Sup Forums btfo

No, they won't.

>t. Mullatto

>the only people I even remotely connect with (you faggots) would bully me irl
That's not true, lots of non racists here, and half the rest are just angry teenagers who'll grow out of it.

this is what all these "nazis" really cant fucking stand.

they love being able to point their fucking fingers and say "there goes the shitskins, good for nothing shitskins"

but when someone shatters that preconceived notion; it rattled the rock they lean on.

keep up the good work fellow shitskin, makes these pussies "aryan" blood boil.

HUEnigger reporting in.
The funny thing is, there's not a single drop of nigger blood in my entire family, but you'll still call me a nig anyways.
And no, I don't live in the South (yet).

Not even my full point bruh. My other main point was my family is mixed and successful

Didn't expect fucking Bulgaria to understand this though

Im doing well for myself

Put on a MAGA hat and go to Reddit. You'll get all the praise you could ever want for just existing. No work required on your part. You should be at least half on board with that.
>at least the niggers will accept me
Niggers fight with each other over being darker and lighter all the time.

I'm liking these flags

You have a point but they really did have a lot to lose if the commies won, which they did anyways, they're the ones in power now

Its crazy to think that El Salvador wasn't that much of a shithole at one point, my mom grew up rich on a plantation and she remembers the good ol' days before the war, at least a nobody like my grandfather was able to build himself up to be a respected member of society and amass his own fortune

Well its all gone now and my parents are still salty about it, my mom is more perceptive than most about it though, there were some (((bankers))) ready to buy up all my grandpa's land once most of it got razed to the ground and the fighting driven away most of his labor force

This here

On Sup Forums we're all niggers until proven otherwise

any man that willfully accepts living like a second class citizen to anyone is a cuck.

same has having someone fuck your wife because "the other guy does it better"

your a fucking retard for posting this shit.

Mongrel here. Atleast I found out my ancestry is semi respectable

I could say the same.

What's good is I know most people IRL aren't this retarded honestly. Sup Forums also likes to cherry pick and show certain instance where some mixed marriage or couple was a disaster (black guy leaving the family) and then say everyone who marries and makes kids with someone outside their race is a degenerate

None of these guys are actually serious and none would ever say anything to me IRL

i am niggermost of whites and the niggermost of asians. i am an irish filipino

quebec has its own flag now ?

Their comments went right over your head, further proving them right.

In the words of my big homie who came out of san quentin : theres a nigger in every race. Your job is to not be one of them.

>Their comments went right over your head, further proving them right.

They had nothing of substance to say