Israel/general/-Independence edition

So today is the day. Planning anything for this evening fellows?

News:
>North korea "threatens Israel" because liberman laughed at them while Walla was interviewing him
>60,000 people tried to solve the shabak challenge, only 6 managed to do it. I guess they'll get a really got job, kek
>The mossad posted another challenge today, the solver of the challenge might be recruited to the mossad (?)
>To taunt the BDS, the Wiezman Institute opened a site called BDS (Building Dialog throught Science), and they'll work with scientists from arab countries to research quantom physics and some more space stuff

Some good books:
>Start-up nation: A book that explains how the Israeli economy is a powerful economy even with tons of boycotts and no natural resources.

>The short history of mankind: famous Israeli book about evolution, science, and basically everything about our past.

Other urls found in this thread:

americanliterature.com/author/mark-twain/short-story/concerning-the-jews
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

69 more!

>unironically
kek'd a bit

Stop trying to genocide us please lads, you have your own country now,

UNTIL 120 AND MORE

Where's Saltylebanese?

fuck joo

The onr who always le battle of kekmaneh?

in his bunker

69 feels good lads

lets also celebrate the 50 anniversary of when the Arabs where completely BTFO

Jun 5, 1967 – Jun 10, 1967
Add to your calendar, user.

S I X D A Y S
I
X
D
A
Y
S

>implying i didn't already

Yom Kipur
o
m

K
i
p
u
r

i know the nazis were good at warfare but did they triple there size in six days?

And have the grace to give it back in exchange for lasting peace

and still get called imperialist

Nice. What color will you exchange the green one for?

Timestamp, please.

LE PEN CANT SAVE FRANCE SEE WHAT DOOMED FRANCE AND HOW TO CHANGE
Ultimate redpill

you're at vecation or you are a south African Jew?

Am Yisrael Chai!

this thread is a rat house

AMEN

says the roach

6 gazillion.

It's from an old thread, during the last war in Gaza. Pic related. Still not sure if it's true, maybe you can confirm?

Let me guess, Sea Point?

How religiously conservative is the average Isrealite?

Don't the Orthodox jews gain a lot of electoral power because of the amount of children they are getting?

Fucking proxy jews

Joburg

last election they lost 1/3 there power cuz of eternal conflict lmao

I'm curious, are you leaving SA because whites are being BTFO'ed, just want to move to Israel or both?

Yom atzmaot same'ah!!!

As a Saphartic Jew i say kill all of the White ashkenazic inbred fake jews. They started communism, globalism, and own Hollywood. Hitler did nothing wrong killing you kikes.

I doubt the torturing is a thing. On the other hand, the story is a bit convincing. Could have been a bored soldier making shit up, might have been real. If it was real, he should have sued his commander. (That's an actual thing. If you think your commander has given you an illegal order, you go up to him and tell him 'Ata Kavul,' and then there's an investigation. Soldiers are sued if they commit war crimes, no matter what their orders were.)

Never mind, apparently I can't read. You're a deserter.

great divide and conquer tactics goy

You planning on getting out of there? I hear that in the last year or two that there's been a record number of (white) people leaving JHB for Cape Town.

No, see Did you serve during that war? There were so many South Africans that went to volunteer and serve during that war that local politicians, from the ANC and EFF, were petitioning to have them arrested.

it wasn't a war it was an operation

Israeli deserter, ever heard of Ken o'Keef?

No ways mate, I can't stand the people in Cape Town. A lot of people I know have actually moved up to JHB for work, but I'm more likely to leave SA than to ever move to the Cape

>it's a bored-soldier-goes-left-makes-shit-up episode

Kek

>Did you serve during that war? There were so many South Africans that went to volunteer and serve during that war that local politicians, from the ANC and EFF, were petitioning to have them arrested.
I did, but I was at my base, not in the thick of it.

>plundered Judaica from pogrom #98234
You're gonna have to be more convincing goy.

The story is probably bullshit. The most telling thing is undercover mission in a hospital in Gaza. That's unthinkable, unnecessary, and asking for a kidnapping.
The story was probably made up after a strike. The time discrepancy could be answered by the time it takes for a story to propagate, or timezone differences.

Okay guys, how do we stop the goyim from rising up?

your hand looks to white to be spharadic

I'm just wondering why an Israeli would want us to look bad. Then again, it's Sup Forums, he probably got plenty of juicy (you)'s.

This has nothing to do with that, but it's very topical.
>Speaking of concentration, Dr. Herzl has a clear insight into the value of that. Have you heard of his plan? He wishes to gather the Jews of the world together in Palestine, with a government of their own--under the suzerainty of the Sultan, I suppose. At the Convention of Berne, last year, there were delegates from everywhere, and the proposal was received with decided favour. I am not the Sultan, and I am not objecting; but if that concentration of the cunningest brains in the world were going to be made in a free country (bar Scotland), I think it would be politic to stop it. It will not be well to let that race find out its strength. If the horses knew theirs, we should not ride any more.

americanliterature.com/author/mark-twain/short-story/concerning-the-jews

Heyo! Nice to see some pro-Israel people for once on Sup Forums. Let me rest on this island before going back into the shit trenches.

>The mossad posted another challenge today, the solver of the challenge might be recruited to the mossad (?)

What's the challenge? Figure out how many kikes the Germans could holocaust in average month?

White race had beautiful history, time has come to and it!

yesterday when singing the anthem at the ceremony, i felt like sand was coming out of my mouth. i really have no sentiments for jerusalem, i wish they'd take it out.

I don't think Jews are allowed to use European memes

I had my Bar Mitzvah at the Kotel in Jerusalem. Were did you have yours you little goy?

>implying we didnt invent it

so what memes are kosher?

at a synagogue

Sephardic is same as ashkenazi, look at Schpinoza or Eran Zahavi, both sefardic who look Ashkenazi

Was just about to wish you all good luck in your future endeveours before logging off.

Sad.

>implying jews living is kosher

we're just having some fun its Independence day after all

not implying, just jerking around
anything interesting in your area?

יש לי מלא חברים מרוקאים יותר לבנים ממני

Well, as I see it, he was just having harmless fun. The absurdness of the story is obvious to any Israeli. Or, perhaps that was a proxyfag with stolen proofpics.

Also, based Mark Twain is based, top keks.

Being half Finnish will do that

אתה אתיופי?

what the fuck are you all doing here? go outside, see the fireworks, celebrate the fucking independence!

who is Finnish your mom or your dad?

im getting ready to go out

Anti Muslim memes for example
Jewish memes are the worst and easy to spot

Mother. That makes me a goy right? I'm not religious so i don't care. I'm half Israeli by blood and I have citizenship.

מה יש לך אחי לא ראית בחיים מרוקאי לבן
ואני אשכנזי

I saw a ginger Moroccan once.

יש גם את אלי לוזון לבקן אמנם אבל עדיין

Why do you have to be like that? The Muslims are our enemies, and we ought to be facing them together, but then some dick has to come further the stereotype that all Jews hate non-Jews.

It's a joke I don't want to genocide you

Planning to take down the goyim, Schlomo

Please my jewish overlords, i have been a good goy, but i need more shekels. My wife is sick and my son is hungry. Can you ask the elders of zion if i am permitted more than .15 shekels a week?

Sauce?

leave my sheqelues alone goy

Guys, don't forget about F-35's flying tomorrow.

>quantom physics
is that like wanton at a nano level?

my wife has terminal autism my lord, she will die if i do not get more shekels soon. i promise to race mix more just please help me

Stop persecuting Palestinians.

>Israel buying F-35's

I thought jews were smart with money

Stop killing jews.

9001D chess.

King Air - צופית
Hercules - שמשון
Gulfstream V - נחשון
F-15 Eagle - בז
Boeing 707 - ראם
F-16C - ברק
F-15I - רעם
F-35 - אדיר

Why? What's wrong with F-35s?

well im off to having fun
see you later fellow kikes

we didn't pay for the f35,it's part of the 3 billion dollar package. so called aid

I'm a Jew shitposter. Can I be a keke?

From Memorial Day to Independence Day.... Am I the only one who thinks this is completely insensitive to the fallen's families? Couldn't we push it just one day forward instead?

Which we could have used to buy better stuff. Like another David's Sling or something.

I think it is sensitive. It shows that the reason we're able to celebrate is because of their sacrifices.

That's the whole point, bro.

החל בשנת תשי"א (1951) – שלוש שנים לאחר הקמת המדינה – נקבע יום ד' באייר כיום הזיכרון לחללי צה"ל. בשנתיים שקדמו לכך היה המצב שונה: יום העצמאות השני של מדינת ישראל (אייר תש"ט) חל עם סיום מלחמת העצמאות, והאזכרות לחללי המלחמה נערכו במהלך יום העצמאות עצמו, וכך היה גם בשנה שלאחר מכן.* באותן שנים ראשונות לא הייתה הפרדה בין שמחת החג ובין העצב והכאב על הרוגי המלחמה, ובקרב משפחות החללים הייתה תחושה כי המדינה אינה מכבדת בצורה ראויה את זכר יקיריהם, וכי יש צורך לקבוע יום מיוחד ונפרד שבו יתייחדו כל אזרחי המדינה עם חללי המלחמה. שר הביטחון וראש הממשלה באותן שנים, דוד בן גוריון, הקים מועצה ציבורית מיוחדת להנצחת הנופלים במלחמות ובפעולות צבאיות. רוב חברי המועצה היו הורים שכולים. המועצה הציעה לקבוע יום זיכרון מיוחד, שלא יהיה מנותק מיום העצמאות ויחול יום לפניו – ביום ד באייר. הצעה זו קיבלה את אישור הממשלה, והתאריך ד באייר נקבע כיום הזיכרון לחללי מלחמות ישראל.** כאמור, בשנים האחרונות מציינים ביום זה גם את זכרם של הרוגי פעולות הטרור (בארץ ובחו"ל).