Explain to me how it got 100%, yet audience hates it?

Explain to me how it got 100%, yet audience hates it?

Jews.

/thread

Critics can't say the same things that normal people can

'Movie critics' are glorified bloggers. Also, rootless cosmopolitans.

KIKES

if only jdar was still operative...

Wow big words there buddy, feel free to back any of those claims with facts. I'll wait.

Because the supposed "audience" is Sup Forumstard "raiders". Normies rarely review shit.

Spotted the movie "critic".

It is a mystery

kek

Isn't it about how dumbass black sjws are

You're a race of rats and thieves. Dirty Jew.

film critics are required to be politically correct
normal people are not

Why is Netflix producing this grabage? Wtf happened to their other shit, like Narcos?

it is but the message is lost due to the white liberal sjw fucktards who try to portray it.

>doesn't know what a rootless cosmopolitan is
>>>/reddit/

((( critics )))

Try to frame a bad review without being pictured as a Republican or anti-SJW.
Go on, try it.

This is why.

I just read synopsis of the first episode and a point of contention is that the main character has a white boyfriend.

Are they showing us the pitfalls of race mixing?

one and done

>Sup Forums is too triggered to realize this show is satire

Audience is pleb and cannot be trusted, goy.

(((critics)))

I think the most simple explanation that still tells the truth is: jews gonna jew

how are they going to spin this one?

aahahahahahahahahahaa

those absolute retards

This. It's always this.

>(((writer))) writes some garbage script
>but he knows a (((director))) who will film it
>it just so happens that the (((director's))) brother in law is a (((producer)))
>the (((producer))) has a (((son))) who would love a part in the movie
>so now that the (((nepotism))) has been sorted out how can you guarantee that people will even see the movie
>because by pure coincidence the (((son))) has a (((friend))) and this (((friend's))) (((dad))) is the (((good doctor))) who moonlights as a (((critic)))
>this diversity ensures the movie will be a success
>even by the time the goys realise it's garbage they've already handed over their (((money))) so it's irrelevant

Memes aside, this is a lot closer to the truth than you think it is.
How often, over the last 15 years or so, have you heard X movie is going to sweep up at the (((Oscars))) because it's so great and will go down in history as one of the greatest movies ever made...right up until the next year when everyone has forgotten about it because Y movie is going to sweep up at the next (((Oscars))) because it's so great and will go down in history as one of the greatest movies ever made...right up until the next year when everyone has forgotten about it because Z movie...etc.

tl;dr the problem is obviously (((white))) people.

Same way Luke Cage got nearly perfect reviews

I know the jews very well, and this guy is right.
It's the fact in every economical deal with the jews.

Bet u think this show about you is about you.

>when will niggers stop being programmed to make EVERYTHING about race... its almost like an inferiority complex or something...

(((Critics)))