The Crusades

How can you still defend the Crusades TO THIS VERY DAY!
The Crusades were inherently racist and imperialistic, an islamophobic slaughter of innocent Muslims in the name of "Jesus".
>Inb4 Muh defending Europe
The Crusades occurred at random, and were nothing more than a shorty attempt to colonize the Middle East and convert the Muslims
>Inb4 Muh Jihads
The Jihads were a counter attack against the European Invaders, and were successful at pushing back the colonialist European Infidels.

Other urls found in this thread:

suppressedhistories.net/secrethistory/invasions_cross.html
dcclothesline.com/2015/07/18/half-of-worlds-muslims-are-inbred-due-to-generations-of-incest/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

btfo shill

fuck off shill

Not an argument

How can you still defend Muslims TO THIS VERY DAY!

Not an argument

False, clearly propaganda.

Okay then. I guess we should take everything you have said as fact when you haven't posted a single source.

I also guess you should kill yourself.

>Sage in 'Options' field

Do you know nothing of the Muslim invasions of Spain and Eastern Europe?

my argument is I believe you should go be a shill anywhere else tbph

Suck my fat catholic cock, you shit shilling baiting cuck lord.

You fucking idiot, anybody can put red dots on a map and claim it's a battle.
Means nothing,

Go submit to the retarded moon god. Muslims are shit, they go off of the lunar calendar even though people had the more knowledge than them. But muh shitty culture

Muslim were not going to stop, so war happened. See how the city is called Istanbul, the Crusades were completely justified. Only brainwashed leftists and illiterate muslims believe otherwise.

The first crusade actually ocurred because anatol...
Wait a second
>islamophobic
This is bait. Kys sandnigger

WAAAAHHHH!! WAHHHHH!! SOMEBODY CHALLENGED MY BELIEFS MUST BE LE EBIC SHILLZZ XDXDXF

False, clearly propaganda.

"Innocent Muslims", fag

Actually it's called Instanbul because the xenophobic Byzantines refused to submit to their Islamic Masters.

Any faggot like yourself can take a break from sucking off 12 cocks to make a little post on Sup Forums with zero evidence

>put sage in the options field people

Not an Argument

Not an Argument

Not a fucking Argument
Holy shit u guys are retarded

Saying that you're not giving sources is not an argument?

The only problem I have with the crusades is that too many good Christians died, and that saracen filth remains.

suppressedhistories.net/secrethistory/invasions_cross.html

You must be new here...

Anyone can say what you just said, you mong.

Those dots will have fucking background to them.

>Sage in 'Options' field

False, clearly propaganda
Thus not an argument

Here is an argument. Muslims conquered land just like everybody else and got fucked just like everybody else. It was never really about religion. Political power and cash. Victim.exe not found

Just admit that Christians are better than 80 IQ sub-humans

Bullshit source that doesn't even confirm your points. Provide a better one

>Le Ebin Sage xD C: Le ebic Le narwhal bacon xD

Back to r/The_Donald

>Posting some late 90s webpage with no sources of it's own

AHAHAHA

Go back to r/The_Donald

I don't even use Reddit, faggot

>Muh IQ

You do realize that IQ measurements are merely a white supremacist tool to make Minorities feel stupid right?

>Lol I said he used eggsdee and said he was from Reddit, that'll show him internet argument 1

Been here since 2013, fag. No one likes Donald Trump because he's a Jew cunt like the Jews you support.

Prick.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhhahah hahaha hahhha .... hahah hahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhahahahHAHAHAHAH

You do realise that minorities are inferior, right?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

U guys truly are easy as fuck to bait

Pretty sad desu senpai

>to make minorities feel stupid
Telling people the truth can have that edfect.

everybody hate muslims even libtards, they are just too scared to say it

So you make a thread and then when you get called out on your bullshit you pretend you were just 'baiting'?

Pic related is literally you.

>I WAS ONLY PRETENDING TO BE DUMB HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BAITED

>haha i'm not retarded i was just pretending

The muslims deserved it and still do

You actual twat lol

But the Muslims started it.

Muslim IQ is so low because of inbreeding
dcclothesline.com/2015/07/18/half-of-worlds-muslims-are-inbred-due-to-generations-of-incest/

Says the dudes who fell for my epic bait!
Hahahahahahaha

If they are stupid enough to be that incestuous, then they are not human.

>innocent
>muslim
Pick one idiot, you can't be both!

Honestly stop. You're genuinely giving me secondhand embarrassment.

Crusades happen ... ghetto ver it

Outside of OP being a shitter, let's actually talk about this.

>nothing more than a shorty attempt to colonize the Middle East and convert the Muslims

AKA justified. Europe survived being torn apart multiple times because of it's colonization and trade practices, meanwhile other areas either didn't recover or couldn't because they had constant cultural or tribal wars.

Trying to collect resources and territory to help your people survive and florish was a pretty good idea at the time.

This guy either never read a book that wasn't Harry Potter or is retarded

The crusades happened after centuries of muslim invasion of Christian lands, the sacking of holy sites around Roma and the constant raiding of southern European coasts where the population starved in winter because they were unable to get crops going.

Your level of ignorance breaks through the roof.

Isn't that goat pretty ? look at that tight anus

>jihads were a counter attack
>completely ignoring the fact that the Muslims conquered enough land to make Alexander proud
But yeah keep claiming that they were the ones being "persecuted".

No he just read (((some))) books

The crusades where in response to the Muslim conquest of Byzantine you moron.
Never heard the line Take back Constantinople?

Fuck off

The crusades were simply a backlash against the muslims who conquered and occupied 2/3 of previously Christian lands by the sword..

good point

Though I have nothing against the Crusades I do however have something against this map, its wrong. Northern Crusades, Southern France Crusade and so on.

We fought 5 crusades

They've been consistent murderers for 1500 years.

Fuck Islam

Death to the East

> Bait of this magnitude.
You can't fool us.

Is this one of the future SS troops sent by the colleges?

Being this retarded must be a struggle.

You seem to be forgetting the Schism between the Catholic and the Orthodox church in 1054, in addition to Alexios I Komnenos requesting aid against seljuk turks, you also seem to be forgetting the about 500 years of Islamic terrorism against christian settlements in the middle east as well as pope Urban II's incredible achievement of uniting Europe against a common enemy.

Better luck next time, shill.

You seem to forget that Muslims were invading and pillaging villages in Europe for about 400 years before the Crusaders actually decided to do something about it. Clearly a shill OP.

>be Euro nobility
>Pope pulls political and financial flex if you want to keep your kingdom
>Deus Vult mothafucka
>tax vassals and round up knights etc
>get to Holy Land
>fight amongst each other every time a city gets taken
>make backend deals with muzzies against fellow Crusaders and Byzantine allies cuz all Elites are psychopathic power hungry pieces of shit
>wash rinse repeat for centuries
>eventually say fuck it, we can fight each other in the verdant lands of Europe

You fucking idiot, anybody can claim the crusades were waged at random and claim it's true. Means nothing.

the bait is so fucking obvious i'm ashamed you all fell for it

>Islamophobic

Yeah, so? They were at war. Are you gonna say every war is fought because the lighter skin is racist? GTFO shill faggot.

um... yes it is. You claim Islamic forces never invaded Christian territory. user, points out that Spain was conquered by muslims, completely refuting your argument.

> not an argument do

>How can burgers be so stupid?
The crusades were created explicitly to combat the muslim aggression.
Do some research and stop shilling. Almost half the continent was ass raped, especially border countries like Romania. I think Spain even became Caliphate.

That must be why Asians and Jews do so much better than whites, because whites want to make Asians feel stupid. Wait...

Bait: The Thread, the Movie, the Experience

>Muh innocent muslims
>Who conquered shit for 400+ years before any crusade
>But muh Muslims r peaceful
Fuck off nigger. The crusades will ALWAYS be justified, as long as sandnigger heathens die.

It did. The fucking muzzos pushed all the way to Tours in France, then Charles Martel pushed their infidel asses all the way back into Iberia.

New question. Did you think it was a goo idea to defile the tomb of st peter? You know not every ass kicking falls out of the sky

Cities getting conquered and getting aggressive upon/killed sure is good.

Why do people do that cringey Deus Vult stuff? the crusaders literally got blown the fuck out, they achieved none of their goals and the sand niggers won overall.

The US is being taken by sandniggers!

Killing crabs and cockroaches is not a crime, Look it up in the bible or the constitution.