PooInLoo Cuisine: Man cooks 100 goat balls to feed village

youtube.com/watch?v=OTd3xeLzp_0

What is wrong with this country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OTd3xeLzp_0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nothin wrong with sweetbreads

does that mean he cooks 100 goat testicles (from 50 goats) or the the testicles from 100 goats?

honestly interested for reasons

The goat balls is strange as shit but this guys channel is quite incredible, he makes absolutely crazy massive meals all the time for his whole village and even hands out food to the homeless personally after making the meals. Its also cool to watch how they make food there.

>Looks like a nice dude to me.

they look weird
I wonder how they taste like

Idk about goat balls but fired pig balls taste quite good

100 testicle bags, which contain 2 testicles each, therefor, 200 testicles i believe, i didn't count, but im sure a pooinloo could tell just at a glance.

like cum

t. Gypsie

Dont know, but beef sweetbreads taste like that awesome bit of fat you get on the edge of a good marbled steak. If you dont wanna eat balls the thyroid tastes just the same.

Yeah exactly, at least this guy's heart is in the right place and he's actually fucking doing something. Plus beggars can't be choosers.

A part of me wants to try it just to see what it tastes like.

there is a Man vs Wild episode somewhere in Apefrica where Bear Grylls eats this

Fried or bbq'd is the only way. With big bull balls you can hammer them out and chickenfry them as well.

Is this what high test looks like?

>eating anythings balls

If youve ever had a chicken nugget, youve had cocks cock and balls.

Yeah the one where he prepares an entire shark is pretty fascinating

You haven't tried SHUT UP

also bacon skin is delicious

That's very kind of him
You don't cook goat balls in your country?

This is common practice in rural, low tech agrarian communities. Spring comes and you need to castrate the new males, otherwise you will end up with a bunch of horny, aggressive bastards down the road. It protects the herd and also keeps the betas from passing on their shit genes.

It barely beats starvation or eating poop I guess.

Americans eat bull balls all the time. They are called Rocky Mountain Oysters. Its something that Midwestern hicks eat. Deep fried bull balls from castrating bulls.

Ah, the rare weeaboo chad

Rocky Mountain Oysters, my friend.

Indians will defend this

That's nice of him

You have to go back to India Pajeet

My mom used to feed me chicken feet as a kid. She handed them to me upside down so I didn't know what they were.

Goat balls look pretty good by comparison

T. hapa

>PooInLoo Cuisine: Man cooks 100 goat balls to feed village
>youtube.com/watch?v=OTd3xeLzp_0

>What is wrong with this country?

It looks way more healthy and tasty compared to the shit you get in burgerland.

wow what a philanthropist *pile of 50 ball-less goat corpses in the background*

poos got balls to eat that

Chinese or Flip?

That looks so awful with that watery sauce. I'm only impressed by the amount of spices he bought but couldn't he add some starch

and chicken anus and chicken cancer is just the flavor enhancer

Rice?

>ROCKY MOUNTAIN oysters
>Midwestern

How can you be this retarded about the geography of your own country?

>I don't understand animal husbandry

>100 goat balls
>afrodesiac
>horny p00inl00s
>rape
>10000 village population
>20000 village population now
>5000 of them migrate to work as progammers

>If youve ever had a chicken nugget, youve had cocks cock and balls.

Chicken don't have genitalia like that, they have vents like any other bird.

you are what you eat

>goat balls

shiieeetttt i want to try cooking some of this indian shit, save me a trip to the takeaway every weekend.

idk what it is about indian food but it is just the perfect concotion. I wonder what my ancestors first impression of the taste was when they rightfully took ownership of India.

theirs dicks and balls are interior is what you mean, but they still got that junk