Redpill me on Hungary,why does everyone like them?They were pretty much irrelevant before the migrant crisis

Redpill me on Hungary,why does everyone like them?They were pretty much irrelevant before the migrant crisis.
Open to arguments and redpills about the hungarians.

>inb4 gypsie

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1YbDngz3aL8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Romania
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hate them

Why?

Sup Forums doesn't really know anything about Hungary, it just shills for Orban because he does shit like naming George Soros a national security threat and saying he'll take white European refugees fleeing from the west European caliphate

lol stay jelly daco-getae boi
cant compete with us

They speak funny and smell like weird foods.

fuck them

What kind of competition?We even kicked your ass in football 100s of times,our economy is the same,we earn a bit less but we aren't taxed at much so we are equal(keep in mind that there is a diffrence of 10 million people),also our army is better.We have more people so we literally have more white people than you do.

>tfw I get tired of winning with hungaya

This is now a ''Ungurii sug pula'' thread.

They occupied a nice middle ground between German autism and Romanian treachery during WW2.

gypsie lol oh wait im one too

Why do people talk without knowing history?The Romanian people got cucked by our king who decided to switch sides and jail Ion Antonescu.
We didn't do it because the people wanted.

Because they're actually taking care of their citizens and keeping Muslims out. That's literally it. I honestly am considering moving to Hungary or Poland. How hard is it to do for an American?

So we shouldn't like him because he does everything we want?

They are cringy. And speak this serpent tongue.

if you have good monies they will take you x)

t. turk on erasmus

ALL ROMANIANS ASSEMBLE RIGHT FUCKING NOW

and still you are seemed as filthy subhumans not only by us but by everyone in the world
calling someone a r*manian is considered a serious case of verbal abuse
you are just like orcs: you are degraded latins just like orcs are degraded elves

Everyone loves them because they fucked Austria that's why.

I never said that. I was only saying that's the extent of the average person's knowledge on Hungary here, though occasionally it gets pointed out that the country is a poor and corrupt shithole like everywhere else in east Europe

They don't flee to other countries

This whole bullshit on Romania vs Hungary is soo overrated. Literally two whining small nations whining about transylvania over and over. This is the best they can do on Sup Forums, the peak of their intelligence.

we should stop the hatred between our countries and focus on dealing with the gipsy problem.

they do
for example here

It is overrated, Romania isn't even relevant

Because they're based faggot, that's a pretty good trait these days. And you copper stealing gypos need to fuck off out of Vilnius

Can't be mad as long as we have Transylvania my friend

wew thanks for the 3kg of copper from your country

I know, right? Just like England. Nobody cares what england wants or not.

Expanding can hardly be called fleeing, if they were fleeing, they'd all be coming to britian

Daoi

>be Romania
>too humane to genocide the gypsies,try to integrate them,give them free school books etc
>we finally join EU
>gypsies being gypsies go to Italy and Spain to steal iron,copper and to rob people on public transport
>they have romanian cititzenship so they are labeled as romanians

Read.

they are noble and honest men surrounded by subhumans

It s like we had our refugees for ages and even now we can t get rid of them, right?

bozgor mongoloid
your genes started affecting you

I think you should just have an EU flag, you'd receive a lot less flak and then you would be able to pretend you were Hungarian

We genocided them you stupid fuck

I'd throw them in ovens like a coal worker if I had the chance

>le ebin romanians are not true romanians maymay XD
kys

we will. I am going to become a politician in the next decades and try to deal with this as politically correct as the time will allow considering our country has become increasingly more liberal. that is if I don't die in the process

>too humane
Do the world a favour and at least try and civilise your population

>this coming from a brit

NO TRAIN WITH GYPSIES AND JEW WENT FROM ROMANIA TO AUSCHWITZ!THEY WERE SENT TO MOLDOVA AND PUT IN GHETTOS!

Why don't you just read a book you retard?
We both know gypsies are not hungarian or romanian or EUROPEAN,so stop the memes.

because they helped us remove kebab in the past

> liberal
Code name for a gibz country

I drove through Transsilvania and all the Hungarian villages were neat and tidy and all the Romanian villages were dirty

Hurrr durrr Britain isn't a union durp durp
They wear kilts wielding leeks in one hand, a pint of Guinness in the other while there wearing a monocle!!!
Kys

oh really?
isnt romanian a romance language? that is member of the INDO-european family?
romanians=gyppos confirmed

hurr durr all romanians are gypsyes and keep coming into our country to beg and steal.

There only a step away from shitting in the street

someone got triggered hard. if i pull the trianon card out, will you have a seizure?

They still died you retard, deported to Transnistria.
It isn't genocide when you let them die in no man's land?

You hate everyone.

what does germany/germans think about the cultural genocide of Transylvanian Saxons from the historical siebenburgen? I am partly descendant of them and I think all Romanians should suffer for what they did to our people.

My language is 100000000 times more European than yours,no debate.
Also gypsies speak something that sounds like Turkish/indian/arab idk how to describe it.

You've hit the nail on the head.
Wear some trousers which cover your ankles, scumbag

You are right.

este asta momeală?

if a gypsy dies in the woods, is it still a death

not really desu

>Hurrr durrr Britain isn't a union

more like great shitain. or great shitstain

lolol

No,my parents were deported from Moldova to Baragan and left there on the field to survive alone,they didn't die,the gypsies and jews didn't die in Moldova either.If they died how come we have more gypsie than ever?

Hurrr I'm more European than yooooou.
Nationalism is evil

Having a history prior to the 1880's also works in Hungary's favor on Sup Forums.

I've worked with Hungarians. They're hit or miss.

On the other hand, every ROMANIan I've worked with has been a nigger-tier subhuman.

There truly is no worse country than ROMANIa. And proud to name themselves after gypsies too. Pathetic.

he wasnt arguing about the european-ness of your language, he said that because it's Romance, thus indo-european, and since all the gyppos are Turk/Indo/stan origin, you are thus a gyppo.

The logic is awful, but that's hungary.

Are you the user who knows alot about the German breakout attempt in 1944 and the Pilis Hills?

Did you create than pun yourself?
Because it's shit, don't quit your day job... and stay in your own fucking country

Romance languages are 100000000 times more European than finno ugrics.

Slavs are indo europeans too,magyars are straight forward asian if you want to put it that way.

yeah m8, just thought of it in 3 seconds flat - u r welcome

>stay in your own fucking country
apologies, this doesn't apply for EU citizens

You can't call someone a cuck and inbred.
But it's plane to see selective breeding wasn't... humane enough for your liberal sense of justice

tell him that not me, im just telling you that you missed the point of his argument. dont think he was saying Romanian is not a european language.

Romana e un limba interesanta, dar Maghiara e Abominabil

I'm ashamed with my country but I think it will be better without gypsy

That mush have been some other romanian who called you a cuck. But you logic seems flawed anyway.

>more than ever

Not my fault you live in God knows what gypsy village. We probably have now the less we've ever had, they all flew away.

Hungary is based of a barbaric mongol horde.
We've been here for 2 millenniums.

"romani" is western leftism invetion
They are called "țigani" aka gypsies everywhere on the planet

Non-Romanian living in Romania.

Locals are great people. Gypsies are awful. Tax law is amazing.

T. European, your a traitor to your country, sovereign is but a unit of currency to you.

The gypsies once stole around $100 from me on the street with one of their tricks, I totally hate Romanians now.

>3%
you know as well as me that the number is a lot higher. I'd guess its around 10-12% now not counting the mixed ones.

The universe is vast, containing myriads of stars, many of them not unlike our Sun. Many of these stars are likely to have planets circling around them. A fair fraction of these planets will have liquid water on their surface and a gaseous atmosphere. The energy pouring down from a star will cause the synthesis of organic compounds, turning the ocean into a thin, warm soup. These chemicals will join each other to produce a self-reproducing system. The simplest living things will multiply, evolve by natural selection and become more complicated till eventually active, thinking creatures will emerge. Civilization, science, and technology will follow. Then, yearning for fresh worlds, they will travel to neighboring planets, and later to planets of nearby stars. Eventually they should spread out all over the Galaxy. These highly exceptional and talented people could hardly overlook such a beautiful place as our Earth. - "And so, " - Fermi came to his overwhelming question, - "if all this has been happening, they should have arrived here by now, so where are they ? " - It was Leo Szilard, a man with an impish sense of humor, who supplied the perfect reply to the Fermi Paradox: - "They are among us," - he said, - "but they call themselves Hungarians."

they are garbage, everyone hates them,plz just kill all of them.

If Hungary would stop whining about transylvania maybe we can do something about our shared problem

Slav fooled by gypsys HA

why is edy talent not a Sup Forums meme yet

youtube.com/watch?v=1YbDngz3aL8

Where the fucking shit do you get those numbers?
I live in Iasi(one of the bigger cities) and that number seems right, but there tend to be fewer gypsies in the rural areas.

You have to be a special kind of idiot to come in contact with any kind of shitskins on the street

Hungarians are Uralic language friends and also bretty cool despite getting unfairly divided in the Treaty of Trianon.

puneti linku de discord tiganilor ce sunteti

mongols unite

Civilised people like to converse with people

Not all slavs are gopniks. Immunity to gypsies comes bundled with being a white trash I'm sure.

>gipsys
>people

I unironically think hungurianus are very smart,being able to speak such language is impressive.

I've traveled around the country and made some educated guesses. It depends on which rural areas you're thinking about. For example the village my parents live in is 30% composed of gipsies.
Thats not saying the romanians are any better tho, I honestly don't see a reason for their existence when all they do is alcohol and smoke. I mean some of them would rather buy cheap alcohol then feed their spawns

Having to deal with Irish people builds up your resistance to stupidity

Why didn't you just hand them over to the nazis

>hungurianus

we did, some survived, almost 300k were left at the end of the war

Romania did it's own genociding in ww2. After the war only 53K gypsies were left.

>300k
nah
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Romania