youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UOjxz9T-Dsw
twitter.com/mediaite/status/839184701067788290?lang=en
conservativereview.com/articles/betrayal-beyond-belief-dem-priorities-funded-trumps-scuttled
twitter.com/nia4_trump/status/858949804126334976
nbcnews.com/video/trump-surprises-white-house-tour-guests-892130883549
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

AWOO~!

AWOO~

Are annoying cunts still here?

MAGA

Awoovement~

The bill continues funding refugee resettlement and visas from the six countries from which Trump wanted to suspend immediate immigration, despite this budget being the last recourse against the judicial tyranny. The refugee program gets $3.1 billion, the same as it did under Obama.

Sanctuary cities were funded, despite the judicial tyranny and the need for Congress to weigh in.

Planned Parenthood was funded, despite the long-standing GOP promise to fight to defund it, even when they only controlled Congress. Yes, they couldn’t even defund a private organization getting taxpayer funds to traffic baby organs.

Increased spending for a number of liberal priorities rather than codifying Trump’s requested $17 billion in non-defense spending cuts.

EPA was saved from the cuts proposed for this year by Trump’s OMB.

A $295.9 billion bailout for Puerto Rico’s irresponsible Medicaid program. This is on top of the bailout from last year.

Sec. 543 of the omnibus contains a provision opening the door for more H2-B low-skilled workers this fiscal year.

$990 million increase of the “Food for Peace” program in Africa.

Government-run health care? HHS will see a $2.8 billion boost in spending, of which $2 billion will go to the NIH, which was supposed to be cut by the Trump budget.

Green energy programs within the Department of Energy, programs Trump would have eliminated, received a modest spending increase.

The federal judiciary saw its budget increased by three percent, to $7.4 billion, from fiscal 2016, despite engaging in civil disobedience against the rule of law.

The unconstitutional Consumer Financial Protection Bureau is fully funded despite GOP promises to dismantle it. Richard Cordray is still serving as its director despite the change in administration.

California’s high-speed rail will continue to be funded by the Federal Rail Administration.

>NOT FUNDED
The Wall.

>someone somewhere has a line item for "trolling a chilean helicopter forum"

Any second now...

Getting a bit better

>They're trying to treat pushing the budget fight back to October so Healthcare and Tax reform can be done in the interim as a massive defeat.

COME OUT SEAN!

'Course.

Finally, Spicer can start.

>Do not believe that freedom, happiness, and life come as a gift from heaven. Everything is rooted in our own will, and our own labor! In ourselves alone lies the future of the western world! If we elevate ourselves through our own labor, our own diligence, our own determination, our own perseverance, and our own tenacity, then we will rise once again!
>The fight for our existence nears its dramatic climax! It is no longer just a battle for the freedom and security of America, instead it has become a gigantic confrontation over the fate of Europe and all of the civilized west!
t. Ted Cruz

What did Ted mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=UOjxz9T-Dsw

Spice Mining

Thank awooo Sean!

Here's Fox's rundown of the situation again

>Back in December, congressional Democrats only wanted to fund the government through March. But Republicans insisted on an April 28 deadline. They argued the House and Senate would spend the first few months of the Trump administration repealing and replacing ObamaCare. Confirming the President’s Cabinet would consume months. Then there would be the confirmation process for Trump’s Supreme Court selection. This would all chew up weeks. So congressional leaders elected to punt on government spending until late April. After all, many of the annual spending bills for fiscal 2017 – which runs through Sept. 30 – were close to completion late last year. How hard could it be? Well, it was. Senate Democrats slowed confirmations for many of the president’s cabinet members to a crawl. Democrats dragged out debates and votes in the middle of the night and at the crack of dawn. House Republicans stumbled badly to approve a bill to repeal and replace ObamaCare, exhausting countless cubic centimeters of political oxygen on that process over the past several weeks.

When will he be back on Tucker? It's gonna be explosive

Has anyone else developed a deep-seeded hatred for Liberals over the last year? I don't mean a dislike for their ideas, I mean a real burning hatred for the people themselves. Last year I didn't really like people like Schumer or Pelosi, but I certainly didn't want to see them get bulldozed into a mass grave like I do now.

APOLOGIZE RIGHT NOW!

This is your thread Spicey
Time to come out from behind that door

GET RID OF EVERYTHING OBAMA

now this GIF is useless

MAGA.

(Time to trigger /pol)

reminder to ignore shills, do not give them any (you)'s

You had your greatest hits when you made your serious posts short and your random funny diatribes extra long Finn. Now you are doing it wrong.

It is a defeat. There is no reason we should have to concede anything with this much control.

FUCK YES

>spicey meter didn't go up when gronk showed up
wtf i hate the patriots now

Did we BenG Ted Cruz? Or is he just kissing ass for 2024?

World-wide dominance and comfy Sunday sleep for whites!

please tell me this is fake

Indeed, the 1,665-page, $1.16 trillion omnibus is everything we would have gotten had Democrats been in charge. After they successfully got Republicans to jettison all of Trump’s priorities, Democrats secured the Puerto Rico bailout. And while the bill does not contain an Obamacare bailout (cost-sharing subsidies), the White House agreed to continue illegally promulgating the insurer bailout without congressional appropriations as part of the condition for Democrats affording Republicans the honor of capitulating to them.

The only plus side of this bill is that the president did secure a $15 billion boost for the military, but Democrats always agree to spending more on the military, as it has become a consensus, albeit without offsetting the cost with cuts to non-defense spending. That is exactly the deal they secured. They increased spending in many of the areas where Trump proposed cuts.

Meanwhile, Nancy Pelosi is bragging about blocking 160 GOP priorities in the bill!

Some defenders of this deal will claim that we should wait for “the next time.” The president is coming out with the FY 2018 budget this week, and they will fight for it in September. But that budget is a complete joke. If they can’t fight for modest cuts and their basic campaign promises with control of all of government – with the momentum of the first 100 days – they certainly won’t fight later in the year for real spending cuts. Instead, the fear of a shutdown led them to increase spending. That will not change in September.

Found the list in the description of the GST stream.

Thanks Michelle Obama

When do we start winning?

That's fanaticism. It's a good thing. It's what it feels like to actually give a shit about something.

Further expanding on toothpaste's excellent suggestion

Too bad

Trump approves the budget bill and that's a good. He knows best what to do he's such a good deal maker.

I feel the same, at this point I just want to see them suffer.

>DELET THESE THREADS

>DELET IT NOW

Had it since 2000

I suspect Trump is going to sign the budget to get the government shutdown out of the way and find the funds for a wall elsewhere.
Cruz and a few others are floating bills for wall funding or since the executive distributes the funds, he can use some of the funding appropriated for overlaps such as DHS and funnel it into wall construction.
Just a thought

milkposting is now a thing

Is it not just the same budget as last year for 4 more months?

twitter.com/mediaite/status/839184701067788290?lang=en

Abolish the filibuster altogether.
>but muh this will help Dems
They will abolish it anyway sonetimes in the future.

Kek, isn't this the

> pizza is now a vegetable

program?

How can these people even walk outside without feeling a bit of shame? Good Lord.

Hold up goyim

There is more than one Finland poster you know
Also, that is legitimate criticism, I think

FOX SHOWING "MAY DAY" PROTESTS

We have our ways

that kid is awesome af

Avocados are shit.

No it's the pic related program

Thats a completely natural reaction.

Did anyone ever call her out for fat shaming? I imagine she was immune to all criticism from the left.

>tfw should post chocolate milk

It's from here you psychotic fucking retard: conservativereview.com/articles/betrayal-beyond-belief-dem-priorities-funded-trumps-scuttled

Trump literally did a stab in the back like a proper kike.

I remember seeing a flurry of this a few weeks back. The liberal butthurt over May day seems to have brought it back.

Anyone else unironically /NeoCon/ here?

Can't really argue with this. It's true that the Republicans should have just shut down the government until Democrats caved. They're hoping with tax reform and healthcare it will all be worth it.

I say we hold off judging until we see how those go. If those both fail I'll be pic related.

milkposting was always a thing on Sup Forums

> Of course Bundo, h-hehe, whatever your Leporidae excellence order s-sir
> please don't hurt my knees, unlike your eminence I need them to walk up straight

>Congress fucking up is Trump's fault

It's literally all Paul Ryan's fault.

>obama student lunches have no food but have milk
wtf obama is a spencerfag?

HEALTHY SLEEP IS WHITE PRIVELEGE
BEING WELL RESTED IS WHITE SUPREMACY
THE SLEEPY SHOULD FEAR THE RESTED

i thought trump was gonna make the american people pay for the wall and that's why we were btfo?

>inb4 Sup Forums ignores Rush Limbaugh linking that article

Being a hungry poor kid that grew up in the Obongo era must've sucked, jesus.

BIGLY
twitter.com/nia4_trump/status/858949804126334976

If you actually understand the political situation and the nature of American government you wouldn't think so. That's a status quo bill that the GOP leadership think is tolerable for a few months as opposed to a full shutdown. None of which is ultimately Trump's fault, though he will take the blame, since that's what the President does.

If vegetables are so cheap thanks to Mexican labour, then why can't schools afford to put them into lunches?

>They're hoping with tax reform and healthcare it will all be worth it.
I don't see any reason to believe why the Dems will start co-operating on those bills.

There's grown adults in in paper mache looking Star Wars costumes play fighting among others with communist and Mexican flags.

And he'll take those slings and arrows for us, gladly.

I've been up for 18 hours, should i sleepu?

>Conservative Review
Thanks Rush Limbaugh

Chocolate milk day was everyday not just Friday during the Obama years

I used to think they were simply misguided. Now I know they're evil, and they must be stopped before they can infect the next generation.
>b-but goyim, these ideas have kept popping up throughout history, surely you can't destroy an idea!
It's literally always been the same (((people))) pushing those ideas. GTKRWN and leftism stops dead fucking cold.

How new are you?

nbcnews.com/video/trump-surprises-white-house-tour-guests-892130883549

It's real.

on /fit/? I've only seen it briefly on pol during the initial response to the OK sign being called racist

No. There is not going to be a wall. Stop speculating and accept the truth. You will feel better this way.

They won't. We need to abolish legislative filibustering and just get this done.

They don't have a say in those, only the budget

WE'RE LIVE

And now we are to believe this administration that we will repeal Obamacare in any meaningful way and get massive tax cuts when it tossed an interception on the first budget! At some point, conservatives need to wake up and smell the political adultery unfolding. Merely shouting “Gorsuch” as if it’s a punchline in itself to distract from the broader betrayal is sophomoric. Of course, we were going to get a decent judge to replace our very best when we have a GOP president, a GOP Senate, and were rid of the SCOTUS filibuster. Then again, I guess if we are judging expectations for judicial picks based on what just happened with the budget, we could have gotten an Elena Kagan.

But fear not, the best is yet to come. Gary Cohn, the Democrat running domestic policy for the administration, is promising a vote on “Obamacare” this week.

Now we can understand why McConnell and the NRSC are threatening anyone who works for Judge Roy Moore in the Alabama Senate race: They don’t want anyone elected to the Republican Party who will actually support the Republican budget and GOP platform.

At some point, conservatives need to realize they are just not wanted in the Republican Party.

Play fighting with paper mache swords*

These subhumans are mentally unstable children.

someone post the women are carriers of their past partners DNA picture

SPICETIME