Psst... Nationalism didn't exist prior to WW1:

Psst... Nationalism didn't exist prior to WW1:

youtube.com/watch?v=qq8A_8gUc3Y

In nationalized warfare - the poor always get sacrificed so (((the rich))) may gain.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civic_nationalism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nation states existed before ww1 you stupid commie cunt. Fucking mods let this place get filled with cancer posts like yours.

it didnt have to AusTard.
Geography and other barriers to movement ensured nations were very cohesive and culture was protected
Nationalism was required to retain these key aspects when globalisation and movement of people became a reality through industry

GAY PRIDE WORLD WIDE!!!! I WAS BORN THIS WAY!

Complete Strawman.

Nationalism teaches you to embrace your unavoidable in group preferences, that is all it does.

nation states ≠ nationalism

Yes goy. You did not do the things your father or grandfather did, therefore you should not take pride in anything your father or grandfather did.

>don't be proud of your heritage
>but do feel bad that your ancestors had slaves

learn to use sage you stupid phone posters fuck why do i even bother comming here anymore.

You are a retarded communist nationalisim is the expression of a nation state.

Nationalism was the only thing prior to WW1. Now fuck off abo

>& hate people you've never met
Psst... Nationalism is simply just love for your country, nothing wrong with an identity
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civic_nationalism

Lol read any book about cultural anthropology, sociology, or human history since the dawn of time. Nationalism is simply the outgrowth of tribal traditions that were inevitable, ALWAYS enforced, and absolutely critical to the survival of the human race.

Stop then, you wont be missed

Your retaded for thinking that the current wave of populism is mindless nationalism rather than advocacy of the nation state as concept.

If anyone is being nationaistic (the psychological aspect) It is those that say "X always was a nation of immigrants so do Y" OR the ethnocentric Muslims and African Americans. It is build on eliciting some essential aspect from the populace.

We are talking about procedure so you don't end up with a Global Nationalism "We are all human and Humans do Y, trust me i am the authority on this, look at the organizations i am at the top of".

I hate that detractors are communicating at such a low level.

"Hating people because of there skin colour is bad"
"Wars are bad"
"People should have all of the things"

That drags conversation off to a lower level. That is being exploited as smoke and mirrors.

Now get off my shit posting imageboard! REEEEEEEEEEEE!

I can't laugh at shit like this enough so I'm going to post again.
>Teaches you to take pride in shit you haven't done
>Upholding the hard-fought traditions, culture, and security of your nation that thousands of better men and women have died for is "taking pride in shit you haven't done."

They have literally taken one of the most important pillars of adult responsibility and wisdom, crucial for peace and stability in the future for our children, and tried to make it something offensive and pointless. Liberal logic at it's finest. If we had any real scientists, they would be dissecting the brains of these human failures.

Agreed, if detractors asked why we want to preserve our nation's (culturally/ethnically) rather than tell us why its so bad we want to.
The first takes far more cognition to defend, especially for an atheist or nihilist.

>Nations don't exist goy it's all a spook!!

Why are marxist cucks so autistic?

>nation states ≠ nationalism

are you fucking retarded?

If there would be no nationalism there would be no states, a "state" can only exist if the population identifies itself with it. Same with a kingdom, if no one follows the king there can't be a kingdom.

So if that's the case, then non of us should feel bad about slavery?

/thread

>aussie
You faggots trying to reclaim your shitposting crown from the leaves?

Nationalism doesn't make you hate anybody, just support yourself instead of others.

How does nationalism steal things from others? I'm pretty sure that people are allowed to be proud of themselves, there is nothing wrong with that unless you're a stupid fucking cunt like OP.

Go fuck yourself.

why do liberals bitch about people taking pride in pre-generational accomplishment yet push the sins of the father shit constantly?

WHICH ONE IS IT GODDAMNIT