OK

Some prominent Twitter users are now convinced that the OK sign is a racist symbol. But I wonder what else people can make them believe is racist? Kitchen towels? Soap? White roses? These guys are so gullible they will swallow anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

sydsvenskan.se/2017-04-26/ar-ok-tecknet-pa-vag-att-bli-en-hogerextrem-symbol
youtube.com/watch?v=tcJoQUAMw5E&t=1096s
youtube.com/watch?v=W8E7tRD-C04&app=desktop
youtube.com/watch?v=s90NUW4RSJU
youtu.be/aN8w7lUMc1o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We're moving on to the peace sign now. It means two genders.
2G

>take some liberal meme
>meme it here into right-wing thing
>richard spencer will take it up and say its alt-right
>libs flipping out

We can finally use that retard for something guys

>White supremacist
Oh come on not even a hint of objectivity, if you are going to use a term of abuse you may as well call him a Nazi

Being right-wing is so much more fun these days.

I would suggest making Fried Chicken a symbol of White Supremacy

>Most commercially raised chickens are solid white
>Raw Chicken skin is white
>breaded in white eggs, milk, and white flour
>KFC mascot is old white man in a white suit who looks like he was a slave owner, and takes niggers money

These 2 are both shit cancer

They both need to kill themselves

Swedish media now also falling for this shit.
Keep at it lads.

sydsvenskan.se/2017-04-26/ar-ok-tecknet-pa-vag-att-bli-en-hogerextrem-symbol

White peace doves

As a person belonging visible minority and nominal person of colour, mainly due to having the HCV that renders me yellow, it is not racist for me to make the ok sign.

YMMV

>act like a retard
>people state you're retarded
>we wuz only pretending xDDD le trolled XDXD

What the fuck is wrong with you dumb faggots? If you start memeing about how new balance shoes, chick fil a, etc support your 'movement', then people will start associating those things with your movement

There is no 'troll' here, you're just deluding yourself into thinking that pretending to be retarded + trolling

kYS memers

At least he is a useful idiot.

You forgot milk and icecream, they already went that far. Cows are so fucking unbelievably racist what do we do with these assholes?

When does it occur to people that these are like cain in the allegory of cain and abel, they will let themselves be persuaded by any lenghts to hate the evil white christian individual.

I mean it worked for milk

This clearly has no limit

This thing has been trolled, counter-trolled, retrolled, reverse-trolled that I don't even know anymore.

We can't just take anything and false flag it. The only reason this worked was because the ADL already pronounced Pepe a hate symbol, so they put 2 and 2 together when they saw the OK sign, recognizing it from smug Pepe.

I propose we go with wojak and get unemotional faces branded as being hate. Get some pictures of people looking straight-faced into the camera with a Nazi flag behind them or on the street in maga hats. Then throw out a picture of someone wearing a shirt with the original wojak face, and wait for the pieces to fall.

This now represents a pile of dead Jews or niggers stacked in slave ships.

Who made Spencer king?

Pretty sure he did.
>No cared who he was before he became the leader of a movement that isnt real.

That could work. Claim it is modeled after pic related

But now he's /our/ idiot. Before he was solely controlled opposition.
Stay frosty

I think peace sign representing the "only 2 genders" movement is much funnier than this.

Is everything white supremacist to Tariq?

youtube.com/watch?v=tcJoQUAMw5E&t=1096s

Spencer gave it a decent go though. He's probably too liberal-artsy to really convince people. Some combination of Jared Taylor and Douglas Murray would be good

Hillary Clinton and the MSM. Do you understand now why Sup Forums says that there's no such thing as an "alt-right" and that it's a made up label to marginalize all opposition to the leftist globalist agenda?

Go after fried chicken next. Bring prominent chicken foodstuffs to all events: tendies, drumsticks, buckets of wings etc.

>Soap?
Definitely soap. Though I'd try to convince them to make edibles with woman's periods.

See

It doesn't need to have a direct connection to anything really. The only thing the libs need to call it racist is that we identify with it. Pepe is a fucking frog, and the OK sign has existed since god knows when. All we need to fuck with the MSM is a correlation between /us/ the evil alt-right nazis and a mainstream meme.

>means two genders. 2G
Fucking hell, brilliant.

Googles, Skypes, pepe and now one of the most commonly used handsignals.

Weaponized autism exists.

cotton t-shirts

When gay people kidnapped THE RAINBOW, anything is possible to change!

>But I wonder what else people can make them believe is racist?
The Starbucks mascot

Just as long as they don't find out about /ourgirl/ Wendy

Rainbows. Every color is in its own separate band, and white is the equal to all the other colors combined.

>If you start memeing about how new balance shoes, chick fil a, etc support your 'movement', then people will start associating those things with your movement
That's what we want, Paco

Color blue in flags is racist.

Blue represents the oceans the white people crossed to get slaves.

Is Sup Forums the most powerful entity of our time?

Sup Forums needs to unironocaly be Times Persons of the Year 2017.

brilliant. start meming it boys.

then you are not fascists/ nazis/ white supremecists

you are anarchists

Pick you faggot

Oh boy, Sup Forums is doing it again

you could go two directions with this. You could say white cotton shirts are racist because whites made darkies pick cotton.

Or you could say fabric blends are anti-semitic because Jews and their weird-ass Shatnez.

Let's make every possible hand gestures, signs and items rascist so these cocksuckers can't do / use anything

Turning every gesture, symbol and image into a tool of white nationalism doesn't help white nationalism? Are you daft?

Making the gay pride rainbow or the hijab a racist symbol of white supremacy would be better.. And so much more of a challenge..

High fives, fist bumps, and handshakes are ableist against amputees and those super handshakes niggers do are the worst because they encourage secret communities

#TwoGenders
#OnlyTwo
#2G
Spread em lads

youtube.com/watch?v=W8E7tRD-C04&app=desktop

Rainbow was a biblical item appropriated by gays to insult God, work from there

Yup that was discussed yesterday

Its easy to fool lefties. People need to understand that for regressive left its almost impossible for them to admit that they wrong. If they are in situation that they are wrong, instead of admitting it, they go full retard. This why its easy to make them look silly, but this is also why they are cancer to society because they push their agenda with scientism and they dont allow opposite views to be heard in their circle jerk peer reviews.

They live in perpetual lie. I think that in their head. if they would admit being wrong, their whole illusion would start to unravel. And they rather to stick to lies.

>Blue represents the oceans the white people crossed to get slaves.
Kek. Also red is for the blood shed by the slaves. White is self-explanatory. The stars represent the white man's dream that one day he can go to space and get more slaves. America = slavery.

Fucking kek

Stripes represent scars from whipping

oy vey a vicious racist

>source of admittance is a 2 hour video of a nigger
what did he mean by this

>seperate
It's separate.

Not the best but the basic idea is sound

Actually it did start out as a troll, they alt-righters and r/the_donald took it seriously and started doing.

Poe's law.

I am 100% convinced that Tariq Nasheed is troll.

He calls everyone and everything a "White Supremacist". He probably thinks his own family are white supremacists. I think he even referred to Tucker Carlson as "Suspected White Supremacist" on FOX.

This guy is a rapper whose made great hits like "Wash Yo Ass".
>youtube.com/watch?v=s90NUW4RSJU

>Do you understand now why Sup Forums says that there's no such thing as an "alt-right"
bollocks only normies that think Sup Forums is satire (because theyre mixed mutts) believe this

I'm just reposting, feel free to improve upon the memes as you see fit

my little pony

>we make a joke
>people take the joke seriously
>somehow this makes us the idiots

More two gender memes to spread and for inspiration

>Not getting that that is exactly what he's trying to do.

This, we have to "nazify" liberal media Steven jewniverse and what not. Maybe a tumblr raid could get it going

>We are basically the Memeistry of Truth now
>mfw

Straight laced shoes would be believable. Skinheads always straight lace their boots and a lot of people straight lace their dress shoes.

bump. tariq is so fucking retarded

>index finger not the man
You had one job.

No way this Is real

Right?

>Spencer basically admitted its a racist code

I always strongly suspected that Spencer was controlled opposition seeing that he came out of nowhere during the election but this tweet really sends that message home.

People like Spencer, Milo, lauren Southern and Cernovich are all in on it. This is a grass roots movement undermining the establishment through mockery.
We Alinsky now.

Lol fags

Speaker of Spencer, I haven't seen his CNN spot from last night but I watched this short Vice clip and thought he wrecked the hyper smug thot interviewer, definetely /ourguy/

youtu.be/aN8w7lUMc1o

are you retarded? science is a lie that claims theres millions of genders.

Worthless neckbeards.

>But now he's /our/ idiot. Before he was solely controlled opposition.
>Stay frosty

Thaz it mang! The lulz keep on coming.

yeh I saw this on another thread. Meme this guys

Spencer founded AlternativeRight.com in 2011 he did not came out of nowhere

>fist bumps

We need a plausible version of the fist bump with an arm position that's JUST BARELY different from normal.

Any ideas?

Holy symbols of Kek

>No way this Is real

Perception is the only reality human senses can know! Therefore it is subject to manipulation by focused humans.

Hmmm....autists....focus.....KEKS!

This one means there is only one gender, masculine. Women are objects.