What Americans Know About POLAND?

youtube.com/watch?v=TH5IaWxMvVU

Tell me about Poland Burgers.
Why do you hate us so much?
Is it because you know jack shit about us and thus are afraid of us?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s4dFCQh0QnY
youtube.com/watch?v=ePNUSmH3dMI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vienna
studyfinds.org/change-lightbulb-household-chores-study/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casimir_Pulaski_Day
m.youtube.com/watch?v=HceHLnKTvpg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=stEuQamTLXw
youtube.com/watch?v=mucb6r8tFAI&t=412s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I dont know anything about Poonald as well, so what?
its not like you are relevant

Poland is a post Soviet-Bloc shithole.

They pay their ESL teachers shit.

Fuck Poland.

You verminize several other countries kind of like our Latinos. But unlike them I think you're pretty cool and polish women, although a little dumb, are hot as hell.

But I think Poland is a great country, I'd like to visit sometime

I imported my maid from Poland. Her family has been maids for mine for decades.

" I like polens womens"

-friend from lithuania

1 attention for you.

>invaded by france

oh my god are americans ever fucking retarded lmfao. how can this many people be this uneducated?

Your women are cuties and you guys been invaded by Russia and Germany. Other than that I got nothing.

>married to polish qt
>want to move there because housing is cheap af

why would they care about a distant, irrelevant country? asking Poles about Boliva would probably yield similar results.

I'm surprised that Poland isn't world-know for it'd antisemitism and by killing 6 trillions innocent jews.

world-known for it's*

Only thing we are taught about Europe is English, France and Germany. Poland is nothing to us. Might change since many poles don't like Gays or migrants so they gotta brainwash the kiddies to hate the evil bigoted Poland.

It's a shame nobody cares about this country. Objectively worse Russia gets so much attention.
Sucks to be an irrelevant cuntry.

they dont have to "care" about poland but at least know fuckin something LOL, like what the flag looks like AT LEAST. but when they say things like france invaded poland in ww2 its like jesus christ

Be glad. The less american niggers know about Poland, the less likely they are to move in and spread their kike degeneracy.

This.

They're already spreading it through pop culture though and msm.

I know a lot about Pooland. You're a really old nation and I love the Poolish saber and Pooland fencing. You're kind of a meme country though because most people only know you for squatting, plumbing, and getting sandwiched by Germany and Russia

It's still better if they do it by pop culture instead by sending their niggers here

Which is a shame because we have more culture than most nations in Europe. But we don't export well known products, so fuck us.

Haha ja kocham polska lubiem jescz gowompki

Pretty much. You let american nigger in /i.e all of them/ and he will be chanting 'We have nothing to lose but our chains' or 'N-Not all' before you realize it.
Make them fuck off.

youtube.com/watch?v=s4dFCQh0QnY

To be fair, Americans in general are ignorant to history unless its Greece and Romans. Their European identity for the most part is exclusively in name, and as a novelty in terms of food.

>But we don't export well known products, so fuck us.
Burgers don't know about polish Star Wars not to mention SexMission.

Poland is the country spread their lags to commies... and tried to fight nazis ang got assraped, aside that a insignficant shithole.

>poland was full of poles
No shit you dumb nigger, fuck off to a*erica

You gave us Zbigniew Brzezinski. Fuck Polan

I think we're just shit at exporting culture. Literally everybody else masturbates endlessly to everything little bullshit they have, for example Eiffel tower, Brandeburg gate, lederhosen, oktoberfest.

Why nobody knows about our music for example, but knows Edith Piaf, who objectively worse than Niemen for example:
youtube.com/watch?v=ePNUSmH3dMI

I don't know shit about Poland either, why should I?

Welp, nobody knows polish and at the same time nobody gives a fuck about translating our commie art. It's hard to understand commie era humour when you have never experienced the maddness of living under communism.

We saved Europe at least 3 times in the past?

They hate anyone that is more white than them.

The less foreigners know about my secret country the better. Less immigrants that way.

you guys are responsible for one of the largest calvary charges in history. bad ass
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vienna

All I know about Poland is that the country is shit but the people are great. I've worked in factories with them years. The factory I'm working in now only has 4 english people and 196 Poles. I actually prefer the poles to Brits, some of the kindest people I've ever met. The only bad thing I will say about them is that they can't fucking queue.

>why should i care about a country we all started a 60 million casualty war over so it could be raped by communists

There is nobody more white than us.

>Poland
>white

Noone then?Kek.

Twice.When was the third?
Our culture, habits and products are well known in the ex soviet states due to having some kind of similarity with them. The west will never recognise us and it sin't a bad thing.

Japan also likes us. They use our commie fairytailes for example. Mis Uszatek Kek

Don't forget that this battle fucked Kara Mustafa and stopped Ottoman Empire expansion in Europe. Sobieski saved all your asses and you forgot about it two weeks later. We always help the west and in return get fucked by the west. We are the Christ of Nations.

We should join Turks that day.

You're drunk.

I don't think the ignorance is limited to history or to Americans. I think we're all being dumbed down while simultaneously being consumed with disinfo and trivia.

>Survey: 1 In 5 Adults In The UK Can’t Change A Lightbulb, Boil An Egg
studyfinds.org/change-lightbulb-household-chores-study/

ok well I don't know a lot about history either

all I know is:
hitler gassed jews
then America came and saved the day
and hen he killed himself

Do Americans know about Polish Americans or Polish American heroes like Pulaski or Kosciuszko?

Wiedźmin

pretty much it

I know lots about poland, I like you guys

Polish American?

No, not at all.

she only with ya for shekels

That sucks ass cause it's also your history

no but to be fair our teaching of revolutionary war history goes on mainly in grammar school and it is pretty shit.

a future nuke target if the Russian decide to get rid of our anti icbm shield. Your nothing more then a meat shield.

Nah, anglo. I just like poland and poles. I spent a lot of time in Chicago, so I encountered a lot of ethnic Poles

Are Americans really THAT uneducated?

Jeez, that's embarassing, no wonder those niggers feel opressed, if their education is on the level of an European grade schooler.

Better watch out, she may cuck you with a nigger or a paki. Polish women are generally very aggressive, maybe less than Russians, but can be sociopath psycho cunts.

...what
we didn't have a choice mang, Stalin taking Poland was the price of peace at that time.

I want to vomit just thinking of gołąbki
My mother would make them every other week and at some point it has become my most hated dish

A little bit, there are things named after and that reference them, but again they couldn't tell you where Poland even is.
We also don't know that. I pointed out that in 1789 George Washington was inaugurated as President on April 30th yesterday to multiple people and they said B-BUT MUH 1776.

Now. The Poles are fighting against mass immigration and beat the shit out of any rapefugee

>Pulaski
We have Cashmir Pulaski day. There still are songs written about him here

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casimir_Pulaski_Day

I prefer to be meat shield than turn my country into Africa.

>Is it because you know jack shit about us and thus are afraid of us
yeah .. that's it lol

Hey, I care about Poland... If... If it matters to anyone.

>Cashmir
casimir*

The founding fathers of the revolution are increasingly being framed as domestic terrorists. They don't want to glorify this event anymore because it leads to national pride. I do seem to be reminded every now and again of Haym Salomon, the Jewish financier, that saved the revolution by loaning Washington a few shekels which is mostly a fabrication.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HceHLnKTvpg

What do you know about Chad? Because we are as irrelevant to US as Chad is for us.

Yes. They're kept in a state of ignorance that allows them to be manipulated into thinking just about anything (((they))) want to fill there heads with on any given day.

End of the video
>anyone got a message for Poland

Deus Vult!

They are pretty disgusting haha no idea how my parents can eat that shit. They're super traditional despite being in burgerland.

No, we aren't that uneducated. Retarded videos like these are edited as fuck. They stand out there all day and then pick 4 minutes worth of retards and go OMG LOOK HOW STUPID/SLUTTY/GREEDY THESE PEOPLE ARE and ignore the 90% of people that aren't braindead and are good people

That said, I think most Americans don't know as much about Poland as most other European countries. If you asked the average American to tell you about German history, they could probably say that Germany used to be a bunch of little tiny duchies and stuff, and then was unified and lost WWI and led to WWII etc etc. But if you asked about Polish history they would probably just know the WWII stuff. Maybe if they paid attention in school they would know about Poland's fight against communism in the 20s and the resistance during WWII, and if they were a fan of history they'd probably know about the Commonwealth.

We would be neutral on poonald. You`ve created the problem - you deal with it now, fag.

Do you have holidays celebrating Chad? Or did people from Chad help you gain independence? Idk why you think we don't know much about you

I liked Poland a lot and is like to go back.

holy fuck
11/10, thanks for the hearty laugh

m.youtube.com/watch?v=stEuQamTLXw

Not really. I personally believe that a core component to spiritual development is understanding history. This includes reading and understanding the bible even if you don't believe in it. If you want to know yourself, you know history, so you know Poland, even if only to a degree, and this can apply to a great number of people across the "relevant" world. None of us can say that, except people in Chad, in which case, they don't need to know history, because they have none.

Picking an average person is just retarded because their life has nothing to do with Poland. The average American could maybe tell you that Poland is in Europe and is next Germany, maybe that its Slavic, and maybe that they speak Polish (some might say they speak a kind of Russian).

>(some might say they speak a kind of Russian)
the worst

First constitutional democracy, although it was right before they got rekt the first time.

Lacked an indiginous urban culture or high culture outside the court in Krakow or Warsaw, as towns and cities were almost exclusively Germans, Jews, Russians, or some combo.

Vodka is moldy potato water that gets you drunk.

Historicaly very open and inclusive, even to muslim and tartars, but after comunism, got very insular and clanish.

Lots of national pride.

Is christian still. Deus Vult.

Stromkikes hate Poland because it is one of the only truly European countries left on Earth. This doesn't mesh well with the stormkike's agenda of destroying Western civilization and replacing it with tribe nigger paganism.

Jestem prawdziwym Polakiem, władca świata i najmądrzejszy i najpiękniejszy wyścig i podróżował po świecie. Trzy Pozdrowienia dla Polaków. Hura Hura Hura

>that eu flag at the end
Disgusting

I thought Americans all spoke like cowboys when I was younger until I got off the plane and saw that they didn't.
Sometimes you just have no lie because it doesn't mean anything to you.

No idea*

I used to hate Poland because you guys handed my grandparents and their families over to the Germans on a silver platter, but then you made The Witcher, so we cool.

Where are you from user?

Norway. Born and raised for 15 years.

Oy gevalt, like they had any choice.

The EU should desentralize and be made of smaller groups, that integrate more with eachother than the whole,to include the nordics, Visegrad group, continental germanics, and Latins/Greeks.

love u 2 bb, got my russian classes this thursday

t. polish diaspora

Shit, what part of the states did you move to?

You mean your family got turned over to the agents of the Rabbis, and you blamed the Poles for it? Perhaps your family should've been like real Jews and settled in the Holy Land when that Stormkike Hitler gave them the chance.

youtube.com/watch?v=mucb6r8tFAI&t=412s