Race mixing is just a me-

>race mixing is just a me-

Stop with this shit. Race mixing is not a meme, it is legetimately hurting the white race. The cuck shit is a meme but race mixing isn't. Just today I saw

>6 white men with Asian women
>3 white men with arab looking type girls
>2 with mullatos
>2 with Indian girls
>1 with a black girl (and they had kids)
>4 white girls with Arab looking type guys
>2 white women with black guys
>2 white women with Asian guys

It's literally everywhere. I also saw two lesbian "couples" and a tranny. And a black guy walking with mixed kids.

I also saw a Hijabi woman wheeling around a blonde haired blue eyed kid. She probably stole it from a white couple to raise as a Muslim. Or married a convert. What is going on with this world.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HapaTruthTeller
youtu.be/C3FXr17zwqA
vocaroo.com/i/s0vETvGWvWp5
vocaroo.com/i/s1fo4151MhmY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it feels good though

you should try it

>Sweden

hey can you stop becoming america plz? thanks yurop

probably an american with a proxy shitposting. hes been at it for hours

Do you live in one of the big cities?

då är det nog fler än mig som postar sådant. jag har bara gjort typ tre bait-poster

Not really. Small city, but quite diverse, very leftist.

twitter.com/HapaTruthTeller

>there are people who support this shit

It is so bad that it has gotten to the smaller cities as well? Holy shit

Yeah I know about /r/hapas. These guys with Asian girls were young nu-males though. Definitely politically left. Not old racist guys with Filipino brides. I wish we could work with Asians to stop this but they are too bitter against white males.

check out /r/aznidentity

it's the asian Sup Forums

If you watch TV you see gay couples and race mixing literally all the time. As long as it's normalized in media and (((science))) supports it like the doctrine of Jesus Christ nothing will change.

It's kind of like a wannabe London though.

why wouldn't I want an Asian virgin over a white woman with 8-10 partners? At 25, only Asian girls are left in my grad program.

>he thinks Asian girls are less slutty than white girls

Lol

I'm definitely seeing an uptick of yuppie looking white guys with Indian or MENA looking women in the park recently.

They are here. Maybe you have lower quality women there?

We must complete the eternal circle

this
dont bother explaining it to poltard virgins

I'm 90% British (confirmed with DNA test) and I have a wife with no British genes but 100% European genes (confirmed DNA test). Am I race mixing with her? Kind of feels like I'll be losing my pure British genes.

shalom

It's not my fault that Indian girls are so good looking.

Why should you care? As long as she only fucks you when you're together who gives a shit?

>his mom is so short she had to stand on the next step
That's kind of cute

>hey can you stop becoming america plz?
Too late

For some (((strange))) reason every time I post this..the entire thread gets deleted

Every thread I post this in gets deleted ......

Welcome to (your) future goyim

The men
>can't find a decent wife, only used up whores with entitlement issues and bipolar disorder
>can't afford a decent home to rent, never mind own.
>stuck on a revolving door from one insecure job to the next and gaps of unemployment in between
>nothing worthwhile you can save for anyhow as it's all too expensive and no interest on your savings anyhow..so many as well just fucking consume and get drunk and high (confirmed Jewish banker plan to get the (((economy))) going actually)
>never have kids
>justify MGTOW and paying to get laid..what else can you do anyhow?

The women
>swallow every type of Jewish subversion you got sold
>be (((emancipated and equal to men))) fuck dozens of guys before your 30..then expect to meet Prince Charming who will treat you like a queen..instead settle for a chump you can drain assets from and eventually divorce rape
>possibly have one kid who you will neglect and fuck up because your the important one here, (((Because your worth it)))
>and if your just starting out now your pretty much fucked anyhow..
>education is a rip off for no guaranteed career at the end of it
>whore yourself out for cash to survive because it's easier than actual work, if you can even get any work and whoring pays a hell of a lot better, plus it's totally cool now cos (((they))) (in the MSM by promoting sites like sugar daddy) said so and has no end of permanently single men ready to chuck their cash away as what else can they do with it? That's right, nothing useful

It's the perfect Jewish economy. Depopulation and demoralisation all in one go. Plus they can gouge people on rents and sell us shit we don't need..can't spend money on shit we do need because that shit is far too expensive anyhow.

And no it's not your future goyim..it's your present.

>beta faggot rewarding cockcoaster riders
bad morals for your kids dipshit. and tigers don't change their stripes. it's literally statistically proven that partner count fucks marriage success and leads to divorce in nearly every case.

racemixing is cute indeed

I don't mind it. There are more important things to worry about. That's why we need civic nationalism

t. Shlomo shekelberg

you would accept a whore as a wife or girlfriend as long as she didn't do any future whoring? What the duck is wrong with you? You'd probably accept it for your daughter too

Britain could really use some racemixing tbqh to fix their inbred genes
Most british girls are fucking hideous... and then you have exceptions like Emma Watson or Emilia Clarke
seriously, what the fuck

I would let her use my face as a loo

Am white, just knocked up an azn qt

It's not like the white race will survive either way. Might as well get our pick of the litter while we have strength over the niggers and mudslimes.

> ugly girls are exceptions to ugliness
kek

so it's a chink and a nigress getting married? Fuck they don't even look white whatsoever. Goddamn shitskin genes staining and polluting the pure huwhite blood

who gives a fuck about whites anyway?
most of them certainly dont

>white racist
>raising a non-white

Enjoy your fucked up kids

>racists inbreds in a nutshell

youtu.be/C3FXr17zwqA

Are you the black girl that lives in Croatia that shills for WMBF?

if white genes are superior, none will be lost over millions of pairings

are you just scared your genes aren't actually superior? is that why you won't enter the tournament?

vocaroo.com/i/s0vETvGWvWp5

vocaroo.com/i/s1fo4151MhmY

teehee ^^

why dont you just watch reruns of leave it to beaver

black angel, black angel oo
black angel black angel oo
black angel black angel oo

Shit they're all mismatched

Sure but it's along the lines of shouting about gay marriage when heterosexual marriage is crumbling. When white people get back their pride this will cease. If we don't get back our pride shouting about miscegenation doesn't matter because nobody will listen.

>Thinking a subreddit can ever be like Sup Forums

>black father is present
Fake.

the white race is shit anyway. what other race collectively bends over for tyrone and abdul?

colonize and survive

Question for whites.

I am a spic but with a lot of European ancestry. I look whiter than most white people themselves, share the same ideals as most of Sup Forums, and grew up here my whole life.

I recently took a dna test if I come out 50-60% European am I allowed to fuck the white bunnies.

>see and 8/10 Asian or Indian girl
>she is with a 5/10 or 6/10 white guy.

So why do white guys on Sup Forums complain about race-mixing? Seems to me you guys benefit the most from it.

Of fucking course you are kek
less white the better

What was ?

they have no issue of taking women away from asian men but when niggers and muhammads do it to their white women they go all autistic REEEEeee up in this bitch

Here is the real fucking problem:

1. Highly viable white women are extremely mentally ill, whether by nature or by nurture. The more viable, the more fucked.

2. Non-white women aren't given everything in life on a silver platter yet, so they are more grounded.

3. Non-white women correctly identify your white genes as a way for their lineage to escape the genetic ghetto. This further enhances relationships with them.

4. Racemixing is kinky for everyone involved, and makes the sex better.

How tiny your penis is Nigel?

it's because you live in London

But mexicans have tiny dicks because they are gross mestizo manlet shitskins

Oh,

5. It's like getting a girlfriend in another town because you're already known as a nerd in your school. To be clear, white anons can usually get a hotter/thinner/richer girl by jumping into a lower race's dating pool.

This latter effect is diminishing every few years, however. Chads are becoming mixers more and more, so non-white Staceys are going in their direction. Glad I'll be dead relatively soon.

Isnt that the cop rapist?

What about Asian dudes hooking up with white wimmenz?

White people have been race mixing for generations!!!! It will never stop!!!!! Remember whites slave owners fucking their black slaves!!! Must disgust you so much your butt hurts shitting yourself!! White people created the African American. You created a new race!! Feel proud you stupid ass!! Have some accountability the your own white race did this!!!! Now live with it!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
greedy stupid fuck
deserve what you get

>nigger lover

Girl is usually borderline autistic and the bro is soft-cucked (like most non-white guys who gratefully latch onto white women).

>counting couples with different ethnicity
is this a meme?

The problem with NOT race mixing is that it'll lead to in-breeding. So you'll eventually fuck your own sister and that's bad for the genetics.

> being british

mixing with asians, arabs, and indians is just half-assed racemixing.
These racists must mix with blacks or else they're still racist.
Not mixing with blacks should be against the law honestly.

Why whites take credit for Slavs accomplishments?

Why do people believe this?
There's over fifty million white people in Britain, it's not like we're all first cousins

Whats is wrong with race mixing if your only option is ghetto ass black girls or nerd blacks who only date whites.

I don't care about racemixing im doing it myself (not with an ugly gookin), but what is weird is when the guys that hook up with asian chicks are racist against asian guys. Bruh your son will be half asian, this is how you get elliot rodgers. And most of the time race fetishizing is involved and thats a bad environment to raise your kids in, sadly this happens alot with wmaf pairings.

jesus fucking christ OP statistics prove that only 7% of white men/women racemix

racemixing is a literal meme, you must live in a muslim majority area

'European genes' suspicious...german, scandi are ok. Spain, italy unless blonde/blue eyes she's a muslim rape baby. Slav is dodgy but since the only whites that will be left in 30 years time will be Russians and Poles, you might be doing a good thing introducing Anglo genes to their gene pool and thus preserving your heritage.

blonde women and blacks: it's a same IQ thing isn't it?

That's a very broad statement. 7% is still a lot by the way.

They all smell of shit though.

because slavs are white, and white isnt isolated to western europe, if that was the case then you're correct, a lot of accomplishments of the white race would have to be withdrawn.

>EurasianTiger

He blames literally every failing of his life on his parents, he does this all day every day. It's fucking awful, if he put half the effort he uses for complaining into bettering himself he'd be a normal human.

I hardly ever see it in Sweden, desu. It's just me and a lot of other men with asian girls, some sluts fucking arabs, and 99% of the rest who marry and breed white.

>pure British genes
U wot m8. You bongs have been raped by half of Europe.

I don't like any type of race-mixing, That doesn't mean I agree with EurasianTigers autistic ramblings.

In Sweden a lot of the people who marry thais live in the country-side, since Swedish women are just awful and there's not so many women there.

They are objectively less slutty than Swedish girls at least. My wife was a virgin, most of her friends are as well or lost it and got married shortly afterwards.

I agree with parts of what he says, the types of relationship he describes are pure cancer and create fucked up kids. But some of the other stuff he says is just stupid rambling.

Yup, happens a lot on r /hapa/ and when memeing, almost never in actual reality.

BUT THE ALLIANCE?!

I really really don't like it when whites and blacks mix, I don't like race mixing in general though. Race mixing is bad for all races.

Nigga what? I saw it in reality you
Mudshark

>aristotle
>genetically related to that guy
He's closer to Turks than he is to central Europeans

what a dumb fucking pic

in general i agree with OP but you wont stop people from doing it at this point in human history

basically if you have to ask for people to stop its to late. (((they))) have won goy

To be honest, most of the IR couples I saw in general were average or below average. All of the good looking white people I saw were with white people.

im with an asian girl who likes hitler and hates leftism.

It's great.

Race traitor whore