PRfags get in here

PRfags get in here.

Commies are out in full force today, smashing windows and knocking over trash bins. I can't recall seeing shit like this here before.

How do we stop them? Anyone got a helicopter?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2FDh1uZOaeQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Commies
so the entire population? arent 50% of you boricua niggers on welfare?

I'm so fucking mad now, fucking commies and Anarchist student. I hope they get curbstomped by the police.

Commies are 2% of the population

I am a girl.

Just become a state already.

Ok.

fuck that. if they become a state were responsible for their debts. set them free and let them become a shithole like the DR.

Just become independent already.

I used to live in PR. was stationed in Fort Buchanan and after the bombing accident in Vieques, protesters would stand outside the gates and chant "NAVY GO HOME", even though we were an Army base. The dumbest damn thing ever.

I did like the island a lot though. Lots of better than great times.

>PRs complaining about commies while living in a perpetual state of gibs

PAY TANXES

My cousin was in the last one. I wouldn't be surprised if she's there again.
Puerto Rico has always been shit but it's been getting worse for the past 5 years
What happened?

>U P R
>PEACEFUL
kek I'm sorry for everyone who fell for this meme to protest, meanwhile im here /comfy/ as fuck in my home.

My uncles had phds in sciences and they got layed off after the shitshow that was the 2009 protests
UPR is fucking cancer.

INDEPENDENCE NOW

Puerto Ricans love to protest. My first weekend being stationed there, we went to Old San Juan and there was a large protest in front of the Governor's mansion. We asked what the ptoest was about and were told "They are protesting Miss Puerto Rico not winning Miss Universe."

hundreds of morons protesting Miss Puerto Rico not winning Miss Universe

This. UPR has always been a safe haven for resentful separatist commies. Notice that they always make these ridiculous protests whenever the pro-statehood party are in charge.

They do look extremely used to it.

I agree, I hate all the commie fags on my facebook who keep supporting them, this is a shitshow.

Those are just retarded fucks, but you're not wrong people here complain about everything.

also
>cops firing back gas nades on livestream
>they're saying thats illegal after they've been throwing smoke bombs to the cops.

But they usually aren't as violent as the ones in the rest of Latin America and even the US.

I will say this though, PR women are fucking beautiful. I have never in my life seen so many 9 and 10/10 women in my life.

is lucky 7's still open?

They're beautiful but most are fucking stupid or annoying but w/e and yeah it should be.

PR just needs to go ahead and become a state.

let the commies complain about independence, but know that PR would be best served by being a state.

>SWAT team to break up the rioting

This is about to turn good.

As a puertorican, I'm not even surprised
There needs to be a wave of conservatism that will vanquish the commies. I's still amazing how so many of them still idolize a communist whore

They tried in the 50s and 60s. So you bomb it you buy it

>being this blind

Do you live in the south were women are even fatter?

>Cops moving in

Happening!!!

Stream where?

I need to see commies getting physically removed.

Link?

Is there a fucking livestream of this? Pls respond

Not him but im watching this

facebook com/alvincouto/videos/10155244123489941/

cops moved in and started smacking everyone to get em to move the fuck out, they're also launching tear gas into the people to hit them KEK.

PR livestream - police radio scan + live video

Bump.

Thank fucking god! I'm gonna be chilling here until (most likely) the lights go out.

Sure you are
Nice

dont you put that evil on me, I wanna play my vidya i'd rather them just start opening fire on all the commies than cut off the islands power.

Whos watching the stream.

I had to work today. Work at Munoz Rivera. Shits going down.

>open fire
A man can dream

>Sirens
>helicopter noises

What's his name Sup Forums?

"pal carajo los gringos"

why dont they stop using the student aids then???

what the hell am i watching?

niggers being niggers

So am i, wanna see my penis?

HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT!

Plz gib Bell!

Al-Qharajo-eda

Here is a quick run down
>Puertorico needs to pay debt
>commies ask for gibs
>US gov says fuck off
>University professors arm their brainwashed minions
>autism begins

Watching in on tv with the senpai

you have to stop using spanish first

I see a police line set to a rockin 80s soundtrack with some intermittent Puerto Rican gibberish.

Accurate

ahhh... so business as usual

So another day in beautiful Puerto Rico? Never become a state, we don't need anymore fucking democrats.

Or you could educate yourself burger

Spot on

Fuck these ingrates. Why do hispandex wonder why white people have contempt for them?

they burned pierluisi's building lol

Whats her name Sup Forums

Fuck the Gringos? Google Translate doesn't do slang very well.

Yes it literally translates to "Fuck Gringos"

This guy came out of fucking nowhere kek

no no no, it says PAL the gringos, they want to be your friends m8!

Or "Fuck off gringos"

Skinny faggot couldn't break the glass

Woah I didn't know pudge had a limited edition protester cosmetic?!!?!?!?!

La Vaca Gorda

2k pinoy monkey I bet

How about puerto rican trigglypuff?

BLOOPY

what

Get in fags

>learning spanish is manditory, just to pander to a single US state out of the 50 others

No. Either they conform or they get out while it is still possible. It's quite literally one way or the other

The Pudge is likely a 2k pinoy monkey. Do you play on USE?

n-no....s-sorry

It's not every other American's responsibility to learn the monkey talk of Spanish. Either use English or get the fuck out.

I conformed years ago but I'm from Norway. I still learned Spanish because I live in the south andbecaus everyone in my family learns multiple languages. I'm at 5 now.

EUW?
See

>everyone in my family learns multiple languages. I know 5

That's really fantastic, holms. Glad you could share

ATF is on the scene for some reason

Uhhh is her right leg significantly larger than her left one or is that just the camera angle? Also Fatcho Libre.

It's just the mentality of burgers (understandable tbqh) that the world bends to you. Unfortunately as many travelers learn, not everyone speaks englando or speaks well enough for clarity.

Nadie sabĂ­a quien era hasta que me puse la mascara.

/k/ might be interested now

CAGUAS
A
G
U
A
S

Theyre going to plaza las americas.

Are these guys listening to the police radio scans?

That works

What are the chances of US media ever tackling this?

slim

Ella es una chica grande

Nonexistent

The world bends to us? No, fuck you. If someone wants to join the US, they have to bend to the US. Im not talking about the world, or about how you'd brought your cucked jewish yuroshit culture to the US.

If a new state wants to come into existence, they best fit in culturally and politically, or else the mere coexistence between us will result in chaos. I don't want a fuckton of new commies in the US. I don't want a corrupt island full of people who dont and likely wont want to speak english to join our english dominated country.

Para ti.

Right now I am seeing nothing. Everything is North Korea and Trump.

Just when I wanted to get a switch this weekend, msn. At least watching protesters btfo makes it a bit better

To be fair it's a mild protest

Shit won't hit the fan till the heavy budget cuts later this year

yeah we'll see what happens tomorrow. barely any people went to work today and banks were closed.

>Mild protest
>Protest

This is far from a protest, at this point it's a Riot

For once I wish shit would hit the fan so people stop being retarded over every little shit that happens, I wish there would be instant consequences.