So Richard Spencer's a queer, right? He has very effeminate mannerisms, is a a known fag-enabler...

So Richard Spencer's a queer, right? He has very effeminate mannerisms, is a a known fag-enabler, and once banned Matthew Heimbach from a convetnion because his butt buddy Jack Donovan was offended.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amalek#Nazis_associated_with_Amalekites).
imgur.com/a/jS3m8
youtu.be/aN8w7lUMc1o
tradyouth.org/2016/03/were-here-were-not-queer-get-used-to-it/
youtube.com/watch?v=KffB0UxUaDM
stormfront.org/forum/t170720/?s=243ae52bb0307bee8ac8f529c3756fff
soldiers-of-misfortune.com/history/gay-warriors.htm
mercatornet.com/articles/view/what_would_the_greeks_have_thought_of_gay_marriage/11903
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Habiru
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>So
Fuck off Stephen

> Implying leftists aren't getting moist for Dick Spencer.
He can be a little goofy but who cares? That's part of his appeal, it makes him less threatening, thus more acceptable.

Let Richard Spencer do his own thing. I wish he would get better at speaking in public but his real talent is trolling on twitter and shitposting IRL, it drives the left mad.

Richard Spencer is a CIA/MOSSAD agent who shills for Israeli Nationalism.

(((They))) want you to think it's ok for Israel to exist. Here's why it's not:

Israel is a religious concept.
It was originally called Canaan.
Jews conquered the land through deceit and renamed it Israel.

According to the Torah, (a book roughly 70% of the 15 million Jews worldwide believe in) the sole purpose of Israel is to give the Jews a base of operations from which they may attack the Aryan race and conquer the rest of the world.

""Therefore it shall come about when the LORD your God has given you rest from all your surrounding enemies, in the land which the LORD your God gives you as an inheritance to possess, you shall blot out the memory of Amalek from under heaven; you must not forget."

>Duet. 25:18

"Amalekite" is a spiritual term for the Aryan race, and the Talmud (the second most popular Jewish holy book even called the land of "Germania" the home or birthplace of Amalek SOURCE: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amalek#Nazis_associated_with_Amalekites).

This is why Israeli Nationalism and Aryan Nationalism can not coexist.

Israeli Nationalism = Globalism
Richard Spencer = Zionist shill
Lauren Southern = Muslim shill
Milo = Gay/racemixing shill

They're all just shills, user.

So why are they doing all of this?
Why create and promote the alt-right?
Why promote Richard Spencer and other ecelebs?

The answer is simple:

>to entertain you

If you're busy with entertainment (like hitting liberals with sticks) then you won't have time to think about what's really happening and why.

I encourage you all to start thinking.

>Antifachan shill prepares for his next 60+ post D&C thread

W E W L A D
E
W
L
A
D

>3.3 MB

>all these anti-spencer posts
reddit is in full force today

He has what I can only describe as "gay lips." I don't even know how to explain what I see as "gay lips" but basically look at Alan Turing, which I consider to be the prototype of "gay lips."

My vote: 68% confidence he's a fag.

of course he's queer, but he's queer in the same way most of Sup Forums is.

>traps and futas aren't gay
>sucking dick isn't gay

etc

He's based, fuck off.

this

IDK if he is gay, but he is a theaterfag and he used to work for the Vienna opera

>implying Stephen said that
Tho it's funny how is it democracy can turn itself fascist?

He's pro-gay and pro-Israel. The Whole NPI is full of fags and Jews.

Jews have the right to a country, like any other people.

But they should go and stay go in that cunt.

His ex-wife is THICC

Wrong. Jews do not have a historic homeland, unlike the Aryan peoples. Jews were always wandering merchants and bandits, which is why their god promised them a "Promised Land," which happens to be "Israel" -- which happens to be Palestinian land historically.

The Jew has nothing of his own.

They don't have a right to a country they stole.

> effeminate mannerisms
Good manners should be the standard, they have nothing to do with faggotory. Anyway, yes, of course he is a queer.

What about when your ancestors moved to where you live?

You mean what about when my ancestors civilized the entire ancient world, and no current civilization would exist had it not been for them? As far as I can tell, every civilized piece of land is rightfully the Aryan people's, seeing as our ancestors invented civilization and gave it to the world freely...instead of conquering all of you like the Jew plans to do now.

The Shang dynasty was the source of Eastern Civilisation.

This image is too big for Sup Forums to post.
Please enjoy the redpill regardless.

imgur.com/a/jS3m8

Damn, all of civilisation actually comes from one place, then.

at least from one people. this is why the jew hates us so much

so u be sayin?

WE

Stop shilling for him. He is a terrible representative. He lacks gravitas but is also not funny.

Jews must be scared to shill this hard

youtu.be/aN8w7lUMc1o

We wuz changs

lel

>Stop shilling for him. He is a terrible representative. He lacks gravitas but is also not funny.

Spencer can make a mistake or two, but so what. He's the best leader and also stomps out the usual d&c that plagues the movement.

>Jews do not have a historic homeland

Everyone has a historic homeland you fucking cunt, where the fuck did they come from, the air?

>and once banned Matthew Heimbach from a convetnion because his butt buddy Jack Donovan was offended.

blatent lie. Matt Heimbach refused to stand on the same stage as a fag. Richard did not turn Heimbach away

He's pro-Israel and does more harm to the movement with his pro-gay, anti-Christian stance.

He's a faggot.

WUZ CHINKS N SHIEET

Spencer dis-invited Heimbach from the event.

No he ain't pro-gay. He just didn't want the edgelord tards shitting up everything.
>pro-Israel
Yeah sure he is idiot
>anti-christian
He was but learnt his lesson, and now just avoids the topic

the jews started out as wandering merchants and bandits without a homeland. hence they wandered. educate yourself.

you are a liar.

>No he ain't pro-gay.

Then why is he constantly pimping that faggot Jack DOnovan?

And yeah, I'm sure they guy who makes Nazi salutes doesn't want edgelords to ruin his events.

I heard he's on HRT

uwot

That's exactly what happened, inspite of SPencer and Greg Johnson's attempts t spin.

tradyouth.org/2016/03/were-here-were-not-queer-get-used-to-it/

>>pro-Israel
>>Yeah sure he is idiot
uwot m8?

He takes criticism on board and evolves. Doesn't mention Jack Donovan at all these days and he didn't make the salute dipshit. At least get your shit right if you want to shill against him.

((()))
shill thread sage

if you can't understand the distinction don't post that. you make yourself look stupid

>its out of context, goy

its like talking to a muslim

I'm bisexual and I'm right wing. You guys shouldn't care. Unless they're flamboyant (something I really despise), most guys who enjoy sex or courtship with other men are normal

This of course is if the individual isn't doing it just to be a special snowflake. I would never display my sexual preferences or sex life like most gay/bisexual men do. Spencer can still be cool even if he's bisexual or gay, you guys

They're back together, or else he's lying. He's claimed recently (an interview I think) that he's married and not even separated.

>most guys who enjoy sex or courtship with other men are normal

Except they're not, you faggot.

>Varg

youtube.com/watch?v=KffB0UxUaDM

Then where do you propose Jews go to, my fellow aryan nazi?

Spartans did it. They were the most masculine men ever and probably were more secure about their identities than anyone in the 21st century would be. You think the fucking Spartans were ashamed of their sexuality?

Like I said, many gay guys like to pretend they're gayer than they are. They like the title of being gay and the image, because they want to be unique. You would never know I like having sex with men sometimes if I met you, and I've never dated nor would I ever consider a relationship with a male

Ok, serious question, what's our stance on Heimbach? He seems to be fairly based, but I don't know very much about him.

The can either convert to Christianity or be confined outside of society with no assistance.

There are no good Jews.
Even "non-religious" ones.

>Spartans did it.

No they didn't.

stormfront.org/forum/t170720/?s=243ae52bb0307bee8ac8f529c3756fff

Lol I've never watched this guys videos, just use his pic as a reaction

I like Heimbach a lot. Traditional Workers Party is a good organization. He takes not shit and makes no compromises. Just wish he would lift and shave his neck beard and wear something besides jeans and a T Shirt.

Too bad he isn't white.

Well documented fact that they did
>links Stormfront

You seriously expect me to take these morons and their opinions as fact?
soldiers-of-misfortune.com/history/gay-warriors.htm

This is actual fact. You can read books on it. Spartan men would have sex with each other during their training. Men would pick what were essentially their apprentices and the apprentices would have sex with them to make them closer in battle. They believed this relationship among each other would make it so that they could die for each other

>or be confined outside of society with no assistance.

Let them have Israel then without no assistance. I'm all for non intervention.

Seems to be a decent guy. I really wish that we had a variant of the Nordic Resistance Movement here.

He's a joke. Believing in conspiracy theories that have no root.

I can spot a queer, macron is, this guy no

No. Because "Israel" is Palestinian land. Why should we give the Jews someone else's land?

The ancient Jews CHOSE to live outside of society as merchants and bandits. That was THEIR choice. Now they regret it and are trying to conquer the world by first establishing Greater Israel. And you think we're going to let that happen? toplel m8.

Fuck off, Zionist.

bro dont you kno you gotta protect the feelings of your butt buddy?? YOU JUST GOTTA if you want that stinky pucker again

Isn't the second tweet from lacy green?

>Source: Some random faggot

Nice try.

The Greeks looked down on buggery.

mercatornet.com/articles/view/what_would_the_greeks_have_thought_of_gay_marriage/11903

The mytho of homosexuality in Sparta was a later invention of Persian propagandists.

> Jews chose

No, they got dispersed by the Romans - no?

Having said that, the Jews were in Palestine for about 1000 years, 2000 years ago. Whoever was left in Palestine had been there 2000 years, and the most recent 2000 years at that. Fuck Jews and their claims. It's a disgrace - we only hear the Jewish side in the US, never the Palestinian. We know who rules us, at least where they care to. It's the power of brains and of compound interest.

>The ancient Jews CHOSE to live outside of society as merchants and bandits.

Source?

>And you think we're going to let that happen?

No, we could take the same stance we have on whether Crimea belongs to Russia. None of our business.
And again:

>Why should we give the Jews someone else's land?

Everybody has the right to self determination and a right to exist, including Palestinians, Jews, blacks, and white people.

pretty sure they both are.

>they got dispersed by the Romans - no?
No. Aryans invented civilization. We literally were the ones to stop living as nomadic tribes and settled down as civilized people thanks to our innovation of agriculture and etc. The ancient people who would become Jews, the Habiru, did not want to live in Aryan societies because of our strict rule of law. They chose to live outside of our societies as traveling merchants and bandits. Because it's easier to sell garbage and rob people than it is to work hard every day.

>Source?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Habiru

>Everybody has the right to self determination and a right to exist, including Palestinians,
too bad the Jews in Israel dont agree with you.

>pic related

Spencer is a faggot

>The Greeks looked down on buggery

Lots of Greek civilizations didn't like it, Athens was fully against it, so was other city states like Cocyra and Corinth. They outlawed it,

Some Spartan villages were against it, but most people knew it happened as almost a rite of passage in the training programs. Why don't you read The Making of the West by Lynn Hunt, or The Spartans. It's not propaganda you fool, you just don't want to admit Spartan men, the most masculine and strong men to possibly ever exist, liked to have sex with each other. Also, they didn't have intercourse, they mostly just made love and had some foreplay with each other.

> Everybody has the right to self determination and a right to exist, including Palestinians, Jews, blacks, and white people.

That's nice - how do you reckon the Palestinians are holding on to their own, properly and ruling themselves? You should go read some of Joe Sacco's "Palestine" graphic documentary (comic book). Or look at a map of the decay over time of even what the Palestinians managed to hang onto of the West Bank - it's dissolving away to nothing.

Never had trust in this faggot who came out of nowhere

No, he's just an intellectual.
he's kind of cerebral....he's like the NPR of the Alt-right.

>he actually put pepe on his id badge
y?

Confirmed for queer, he's also a shill.

Probably. It would be totally fitting that the Stormkikes were controlled by a bunch of faggots as well as Jews.

that's all gay

>Spartan men, the most masculine and strong men to possibly ever exist

Why? Because some faggy movie told you so? The Spartans were no great warriors. They lost frequently, and there's still no evidence to support your theory.

Who cares lmao. They kicked the Persians out so they're good in my book

>The Spartans were no great warriors

Lmao this is a fucking joke. Spartans were vastly outnumbered by their hoplite slaves who frequently revolted but were crushed by the Spartans nearly all the time.

Also, haven't you heard about the second Peloponnesian war? You're kidding if you think the Spartans weren't some of the greatest warriors ever. Even though they were vastly outnumbered in almost every conflict they ever entered into, they still succeeded all the time. They fucked up the Athenians and the Persians. They were strong mainly because their eugenics program was so selective and the training programs were so rigorous most boys got killed or couldn't survive it. Their whole society was based off the men becoming the perfect warriors, that's why all the slaves did all the work.

You should read a book or two on the Spartans and maybe you can learn. They were just like the Nazi's, how their training and genetics made them so powerful despite their small numbers. And Spartan men must have been so sexy too :^)