Why do people talk about Pizzagate but ignore this group of Pedos?

Why do people talk about Pizzagate but ignore this group of Pedos?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the only part of it where I could see there being pedophilia is the order of the arrow

boy scouts are good patriots

Because pizzagate is a conspiracy funded by elites in the right wing

People who complain about pizzagate aren't mad about pedophilia, they're mad about democrats

when you have an organization that says no gays
every case of a gay is extra noteworthy
the other side of that is organizations that are very accepting and theres so many pedophiles it doesnt even register
>DNC and haiti

No, I'm mad at pedophilia. The fact that the democrats are involved is just icing on the cake.

>pretends to be mad at pedos
>votes for a guy who was best bud with known billionaire pedo Jeffrey epstein
Yeah, sure thing buddy

Lower incidence of pedophilia than generic average of any randomly selected cross-age organization. No one has developed a better policy against pedophilia, because they actually face organizational responsibility for every instance in the public eye, and they're not even remotely secretive. Most cases involve retarded kids, who are treated even worse just about everywhere in societ. Public schools are actively protected by unions and democratic politicians. Just look at Kansas city right now

>implying I voted

>best buds
>kicked him off his property and banned him for life
>has spent more time with the homeless people he sees on the street than Epstein

Pick two

t. Human Trafficking

err, oops, meant Huma Abedin

you dont even realize that your own words make you look foolish, do you?

>implying most pizzagate conspiracy nuts didn't vote for trump

>word breaks out about jeff banging underage girls
>oy vey better pretend I was not aware of this, despite being on public record admitting that Jeffrey liked girls on the younger side of things
>this will surely put the minds of the lesser goyim at peace
Lmao

How so?

Why would we have voted for the candidate who took dozens of chartered flights aboard the Lolita express?

>Everybody knows everything
>Nobody knows anything
lurk mor

I was a Scout in the 80's.

I don't see how much pedo could be going down. We were never in isolated circumstances with adults.

Bill Clinton wasn't running for president. But trump was certainly best buds with jeff

It's simple, trump either knew about his best bud Jeff banging girls, or he was banging them too, considering his statements about Jeffrey and young girls

Banning him from his premises was just damage control because you can't really undo the damage it has on your reputation, you can only pretend you were not aware of it (unlikely, as trump was recorded admitting to this)

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

I was in the scouting program from first grade through senior year in high school AND in the OA. I never got molested once. Is it because I am ugly?

This
Got my eagle scout, never ran into a pedo

me 2

>Bill wasn't running
Get outa here ShareBill! I don't want nun o ur spunk

Me 3, being a boy scout in Puerto Rico was awesome

wrong

>people aren't mad at pedophilia

Day of the rope soon, podesta.

Fuck this fag OP, who /eaglescout/ here?

Hard Mode: Share some details on your Eagle Scout project.

Fixed up a homeless shelter for mine

I was a boy scout, spent a week on a remote island (Camp Cherry Valley, Catalina Island), wasn't molested, neither was anyone I know. sounds like pizza pedos are booty blasted they were outted. Scouts was probably the most fun I had outside of video games growing up. Shit on something else faggot OP.

You know FBI user said both sides were involved? You know Denny Hastert wasn't a democrat?

So give evidence of BSA harboring and hiding evidence of pedos? Whats that? You can't because everytime there is a pedo outted in the boyscouts its a huge fucking deal and the organization deals with it swiftly and appropriately. Faggot pizza pirates still mad that the BSA didn't want to accept open homosexuality.

/eagle/ checking in. My Eagle Project crew and I pulled out a bunch of deciduous trees in a park near my house to prevent them from killing off the conifers

Never got molested or even a whiff of pedo shit through my whole tenure with the BSA. Op is truly a faggot

>Bill Clinton wasn't running.
This meme needs to die. Since 1991 the Clintons have made it clear that it's a 2-for-1 package deal. Nobody elected Hillary in 1992, but Hillarycare was still a thing.

Because it reinforces male stereotypes and traditional Christian gender roles.

*queues repressed memories of being fondled*