In 2 hours it's independence day of Israel

Press S to take a shot of Ouzo.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why the fuck does israel have an indpendence day? Oh boy however many years ago uk and usa needed a middle eastern puppet state/military ally and us jews were at the right place at the right time

that the Jewish people have a state after 2000 years

independence from who? delusional zionist trash

the British

The land was a British colony, conquered from the Ottomans

Nobody holds claim on land for 2000 years.

Alternatively, press Z to kill another million Jews.

Happy independence day my friend.

thats where you're wrong kiddo

z

It's not like that little scrap of land is going to last the next century anyway, have fun with your radioactive wasteland after you inevitably Samson yourselves.

so that goes only to anglojews?
if im Jewish but no English im okay?

>Another million Jews
>Implying Jews were ever genocided to begin with

like we wouldnt last 1948 and 1967 and 1973?

>Ouzo

Why are you drinking traditional Bulgarian alcoholoic beverages?

You retards almost went nuclear in 1973. Besides, you've survived this long by being bankrolled by the West. You're welcome, but fuck off you greasy kikes.

i really don't know why doesn't he drink goldstar

thats an actual Israeli drink

>goldstar
Disgusing

Is anybody still reading Ephraim Kishon's books in Israel?

maybe if youre an old fag

Thanks for the answer. Asking because I met a guy on saturday who was drunk as fuck and couldn't stop talking about how Kishon was the funniest thing he ever read.

was he Israeli?

No. He was from northern Bavaria (Franken). Just a big Fan of classic Satire and especially Kishon.

press B to apply Zyklon B

thats weird cuz a lot of his satire is Israeli centric like The Fox in the Chicken Coop

To be absolutely fair they did fight like devils against an enemy that outnumbered them, though. They sure like that strip of desert.

United States:
>z z z z z z
Israel:
>z z z z z z
The remainder
>zzzz
Any we failed to count
>zz

>goldstar
>gold
>even their brands of beer enforce the stereotypes
I tried so hard to wave off the Jew haters.
I refused to see it for so long.

I used to be the goodest goy.

I know, but he was still pretty famous in Germany. I remember that we read some of his short stories in school. I read The Fox in the Chicken Coop when I was younger, didn' understand it because I had no Idea about Israeli politics.

*whom*

Israelis drink Ouzo?

>the holocaust never happened!
>but it would be cool if it did

its about 50s Israel when the labour basically controlled the country.

JEWS BTFO

Witnessed

OYY VEYY

SATAN SQUARED CONFIRMS

woah

BTFO

wew

Aren't you fellow Americans proud that our forefathers heroically sacrificed themselves on the beaches of Normandy to create a homeland for G-d's chosen people? Aren't you glad that we went back and destroyed the lands that our ancestors once inhabited? I sure am you go-I mean guys! Anything for the service of the chosen race!

"the lives of a million gentiles are not worth a single jewish fingernail." -some rabbi

every fucking time, you people are shekel aliens

OH WHAT A DIGIT
WHAT A LOVELY DIGIT

shit i'm gone

All I remember is that someone is going to a Kibbuz after a mental breakdown and brings political madness to peaceful, well I don't know how people living in a Kibbuz are called (Kibbuzis?).

KEK HAS SPOKEN!!

PUT ME IN THE SCREENCAP
REEEEEEEEEEE JEWS BTFO

the people in teh kibbutz were happy and that was a bad thing cuz they stayed in power cuz of divide and conquer

Holy Sheeet

Thanks for the pic

double satan

200% true

Everywhere the same shit. However I really enjoyed his open letter during/after the six day war.

The double-devil cannot be denied.

woah

What's the difference between ouzo, raki and rakija?

Is ouzo the national drink of Israel? I didn't know that

it isnt the national drink of Israel is goy blood

The left side needs more muslims to better represent the message

is it good? How does it compare to shit like budlight?

>uk and usa needed a middle eastern puppet state/military ally
Top murica

FUCK YOU. My singles undo your damage.

I think he meant uzi

its okay i guess

Several sources tell me it's 'Arak'.
Which is anise based.
So essentially the same as ouzo.

I've had Ouzo once but it tasted like licorice, so I hated it. fucking jews

>drinking
>celebrating on this tax waste of a day
fucking degenerates I swear

Press S to spit on the graves of all kike and good goy who ever died for israel

Based leaf

When I was in Norway (several times), one of the more popular drinks was sambuca. Which is more or less the same in anise flavor.
I agree, it is disgusting.
No matter how many shits I take.

Shots*

OY VEY
DELET

No no, de jure lands changes after 100 years occupation if kingdom is fully hold. They destroyed the 2nd temple, no valid claims avaliable.

Precisely this day?

Are you mad because the other Jews are spending too many shekels? Topkek.

I could have those shekels

Press G to Gas

G

I've had both rakija and ouzo already, when I visited Greece and the ex-Yugo countries. They both tasted like anise.

Wikipedia learns me this:

>Greek ouzo (from grape) and tsipouro (from pomace), Turkish rakı (from sun dried grapes) and arak at Arabic and Middle Eastern countries differ from rakia as they are redistilled with some herbs (commonly anise). Some tsipouro in Greece is made without anise in the same manner as pomace rakia (or pomace brandy).

its in accordance to the Hebrew calendar

TURBO SATAN SAVE ME!

Kishon was great, I have super fond memories of reading Kishon when I was little.

Checking it.

I'd let them celebrate it. They constantly fight for that place which they made beautiful. They can have it until the Pope calls for a crusade. At least the Jews improve the land and aren't a bunch of sand nigger tribes like the Palestinians. Might makes right. That doesn't mean we should start dying for the kikes though.
Let them all kill each other unless they threaten the oil

dint know Kishon was so popular

>when you steal land that belonged to arabs, piss off the surrounding countries, then keep expanding your territory and then celebrate this great theft as "independence"

youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU

I think he was just forgotten after he died, and it's not like he was a superstar here, but I don't think there was a single more educated household that didn't know and appreciate him.

Yes YOU too can drink the piss of ACTUAL jews for only $9.99 a five pak(you don't get 6, we're jews after all).

you heard about Shai Agnon?

l o l

No one ever escapes the clutchs of the eternal anglo.

I only support Israel, because it's a white country and because my Bible instructs me to.
If you, as a white Christian man, hate Israel - then you're a race traitor and an anti-Christ.

I have not. A writer too?

OYYYY VEYYYY

humans dont classife jews